Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Your Cock Is Denied
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Scout, Maitresse Madeline, Aiden Starr, Scratch

Scratch has recently come to enjoy BDSM in his personal life and decides to come to The Armory to really get a taste of strict femdom and punishment. Goddess Aiden Starr treats Scratch to a day of humiliation, whipping, CBT, CFNM and humiliating strap-on butt fucking. He desperately hopes he will earn the privilege to fuck Goddess Aiden but she isn't impressed. Instead, she smashes his cock and balls in a CBT device and uses other parts of his body to get herself off. His poor cock pulsates in the device begging for a taste of her pussy but Goddess Aiden finds it much more amusing to tease and deny him!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.9 MB
    Download Your Cock Is Denied

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

You always begging me to touch
    [​IMG]

You always begging me to touch them so you can have them now!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8060kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 579.9 MB
    Download You always begging me to touch

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Yoga Pants
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Ball Play, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Groping, MILF
    Video language: English

Three girls are looking round the best gym in the area but when they hear the price they are determined to get a discount out of the manager. They seduce him with their sexy yoga pants and soon have him tenting at the sight of their toned asses. They strip him naked and take turns to rub his hard cock against their yoga pants, giving him an "ass job" where his cock is sandwiched between their butt cheeks. It's not long before he cums all over Antonia's perfect ass!

Duration: 11:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7704kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 677.2 MB
    Download Yoga Pants

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Wrapped Teased Sealed Left - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Carlin Says
    Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose, Mummification

Chastity comes off after a days-long stay. Hung in mid air, my helpless subject is teased, stroked way too gently, given hope, optimism at the chance finally of squirting... which is my cue to seal up the mummy enclosure and suffocate that dick in plastic alone and leave and laugh bye haha.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:28
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 551.0 MB
    Download Wrapped Teased Sealed Left - FullHD 1080p

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Worship My Latina Ass 9
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Mistress Isis Taylor, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Jarrod, Slave Vladi
    Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

For the first time we present the incredibly hot Brazilian diva, Mistress Monica Santiago. Her blazing Latina body, wide hips and huge booty will leave you stunned! In her POV scene, she leads you up a staircase by your leash. She doesn't speak much English, but she makes her meaning clear: Follow her ass - or else! She reels you into her bedroom, where shackles await... Mistress Monica teases her Slave Jarrod as he lies naked and helpless, bound to her bed. She sits her huge Brazilian ass on his face, daring him to try to breathe. He struggles for air as she plays with his body and tweaks his nipples.

Duration: 54:03
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 797.1 MB
    Download Worship My Latina Ass 9

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Worship My Latina Ass 11
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Evie Delatosso, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Vladi, Slave Jarrod
    Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

Worhip My Latina Ass Volume 11 starts out with some good, clean fun with Latina Mistress Evie Delatosso. In her dripping POV scene, she soaps up her lovely ass in the tub, getting her nether regions squeaky clean as you gaze up at her glistening curves. She soaps her hairy pussy and her real, wobbling tits while laughing at your devotion. Slave Vladi continues bathing her. When Mistress Evie asks if he's gotten her ass thoroughly clean, he says he has. She wants him to make sure, so she has him put his head on the edge of the tub where she proceeds to FACESIT and REVERSE FACESIT him with her soapy butt. She laughs at him as he laps at her bubbly ass crevice and lathered pussy. She takes him to her bed where the licking and continues in a drier environment. She tells Vladi to beg to lick her ass - and beg he does. He grovels like a lowly worm, practically crying to please her ass with his tongue. She laughs at his subservience as he WORSHIPS HER ASS from behind. Ready to get serious, she flips Vladi on his back and starts grinding her pussy hard on his face. The bed springs creak with her furious bouncing and thrusting, until finally she CUMS.

Duration: 52:39
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 776.2 MB
    Download Worship My Latina Ass 11

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The Special Exam
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2009
    Genres: Fetish, Natural Breasts, Spanking, Submales, All Sex, Nurses

The head surgeon at this hospital is always hitting on all the nurses. When he tries this with Nurse Daisa he finds out that not all nurses are easy. She puts him through her own thorough exam - first giving him a good spanking for embarrassing her. Then she makes him worship her stocking feet. She is in control and he knows it. Willing to do anything he awaits her next order. When she is ready, hot and willing, she decides to give him what he really wants: some good old fashioned sex. First she sits on his cock then he fucks her doggy style until they both get off...

Duration: 1:05:00
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 923.5 MB
    Download The Special Exam

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ellakross

So, you want to ask me for something, slave? I ask as he kneels nakedbefore me. I bellow in laughter when he points at one of my strap-on cocksand sheepishly asks me to use it on him. If I`m going to pound thisloser`s ass, you can bet it`s going to be with something he`ll actuallyfeel and the strap-on he`s chosen is just too small to do any real damage.I`ll use the smaller one to start, I inform the loser, but then I`ll beswitching to the much bigger one and tearing him up. Wearing the strap-onhe`s chosen, I make him suck my cock as I grab the back of his head andguide the action. I make him take it hard and deep in his mouth, evenslapping it all over his face before taking my place behind him andsliding it in his tight little asshole. I make no attempt to be gentle asI ram him from behind and make him thank me while doing it. With hisasshole nice and loose, I think it just may be time to switch to mygigantic strap-on!

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 181.2 MB
    Download Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ellakross

So, you want to ask me for something, slave? I ask as he kneels nakedbefore me. I bellow in laughter when he points at one of my strap-on cocksand sheepishly asks me to use it on him. If I`m going to pound thisloser`s ass, you can bet it`s going to be with something he`ll actuallyfeel and the strap-on he`s chosen is just too small to do any real damage.I`ll use the smaller one to start, I inform the loser, but then I`ll beswitching to the much bigger one and tearing him up. Wearing the strap-onhe`s chosen, I make him suck my cock as I grab the back of his head andguide the action. I make him take it hard and deep in his mouth, evenslapping it all over his face before taking my place behind him andsliding it in his tight little asshole. I make no attempt to be gentle asI ram him from behind and make him thank me while doing it. With hisasshole nice and loose, I think it just may be time to switch to mygigantic strap-on!

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 380.3 MB
    Download Strap-On In My Slaves Mouth And Asshole!

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Stop coughing slave or I will
    [​IMG]

Stop coughing slave or I will slap your stupid face! I think I help you with my tits!

Duration: 6:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8124kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 384.1 MB
    Download Stop coughing slave or I will

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Stag Tree Prank
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cock, Big Cumshot, Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, MILF, Multiple Cumshots, Restrained

Three girls are out for a walk in the woods when they are shocked to come across a naked man tied to a tree. It turns out he is on his stag do and his mates have tied him up naked as a prank. He begs the girls to set him free but they like the look of his cock and decide to have some fun with him first. They take turns to wank and suck his big dick until he has a big orgasm for them - then they walk off leaving him tied up for the next lucky lady to find!

Duration: 11:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 689.2 MB
    Download Stag Tree Prank

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sadistic Barbie Breaks Ken Doll
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Daniel Lament,Mona Wales

When Mona Wales unwraps her new doll, she discovers he's no different than all her others: fucking stupid, boring, and useless. He's bigger than other Ken dolls, though. Warmer. Still no personality, but--- he has a cock that supposedly works. Why not use it!

Mona mounts his limbs to stilts and takes Ken for a ride as the personal pony she's always wanted. Watch him buck and canter as she crops his cock and punches her frustration out on his mindless body. Bored, she decides to fuck his ungrateful asshole for her pleasure then saddles up on his face instead.

A long day of riding makes Mona's pussy so wet, she just may use her anatomically-correct doll's parts to get herself off...if he's lucky...

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 22.2 MB
    Download Sadistic Barbie Breaks Ken Doll

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Russian Strapon Fucksters
    [​IMG]

Studio: Evil Playgrounds

Watch beautiful mistresses dominant over slaves with strapons essentials as domination with strapon, strapon sucking, strapon ass destruction, humiliation with strapon, strapon anal abuse and more.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:56:16
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 682kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.1 MB
    Download Russian Strapon Fucksters

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pervert Doctor
    [​IMG]

Cast: Rina Ushijima
    Genres: Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Ass And Pussy Worship, Stocking, Pissing

A regular and capricious patient came to a spectacular woman doctor. For the third week now, he still goes to see her and complains of feeling unwell. More thoughtful it got tired and she decided to try to cure the patient with an unusual method ..... And then really, how much can you get sick and not close the hospital? This goon after all only spoil all the statistics with its long illness.

Duration: 23:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 501.8 MB
    Download Pervert Doctor

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pervert Doctor
    [​IMG]

Cast: Rina Ushijima
    Genres: Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Ass And Pussy Worship, Stocking, Pissing

A regular and capricious patient came to a spectacular woman doctor. For the third week now, he still goes to see her and complains of feeling unwell. More thoughtful it got tired and she decided to try to cure the patient with an unusual method ..... And then really, how much can you get sick and not close the hospital? This goon after all only spoil all the statistics with its long illness.

Duration: 23:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 501.8 MB
    Download Pervert Doctor

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Paquet francaise part 8
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Extreme femdom action from german mistress Lady Kate. Enjoy!

Duration: 28:45
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 330.7 MB
    Download Paquet francaise part 8

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Objectification
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Men in Pain
    Cast: Sativa Rose, Harmony, Kade

If Harmony Rose wants a hard dick Harmony Rose is going to get a hard dick. She doesn't care what it's attached to nor does she care if you get any pleasure at all! Harmony uses Kade like a real piece of meat. Covering his face with a hood and humiliating him. Strap-on fucking him from behind with his head secured in a box. Of course Kade the fuck whore still gets nice and hard through all the objectification and pain. Mistress Harmony takes what she wants and leaves him breathless. After being used and abused does Kade finally get a release? That's up to Harmony to determine! Strap-on ass fucking, objectification, and tease and denial are included in this hot update!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.2 MB
    Download Objectification

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Obey Melanie How to please your man
    [​IMG]

Cast: Melanie
    Genres: Handjob, ass smothering, cock tease, orgasm denial, ass smelling, ruined orgasns

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 625.4 MB
    Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

His filthy man tongue needs
    [​IMG]

His filthy man tongue needs to be taught a lesson and she binds it with clothespins.

Duration: 14:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
    Audio: 159kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 767.6 MB
    Download His filthy man tongue needs

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Him to use this to fuck
    [​IMG]

Him to use this to fuck her perfect pussy, but his pace is pathetic.

Duration: 5:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7966kbps
    Audio: 157kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 344.3 MB
    Download Him to use this to fuck