Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Foot Slave Forever
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage
    Video language: English

Mistress Mazzy's slave works extra hard to please her even when it's something he really hates. He has finished his duty of cleaning up the backyard and is finally let in from the cold. Mistress Mazzy has been walking in her heels all day long running errands making her feet extra sweaty and stinky. Maybe if he is an extra obedient doormat he will get the reward of licking her delicious pussy. Of course, he should know that is just a pipedream as doormats never get pussy but only feet. Once a footboy always a footboy as Mistress Mazzy makes the slave polish her sweaty soles until they are ready to get filthy all over again.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Foot Slave Forever

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Foot Gagging Doormat
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

One way to please Princess Chloe is by taking her entire foot down your throat and choking on her divine toes. Anytime her doormat disobeys and tries to complain a quick, sharp shock to his collar puts him immediately back in place. Nothing like putting the fear of god into a slave eyes to make them do anything and everything to please your feet.

Duration: 14:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Foot Gagging Doormat

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Foot Gagging Doormat
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

One way to please Princess Chloe is by taking her entire foot down your throat and choking on her divine toes. Anytime her doormat disobeys and tries to complain a quick, sharp shock to his collar puts him immediately back in place. Nothing like putting the fear of god into a slave eyes to make them do anything and everything to please your feet.

Duration: 14:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Foot Gagging Doormat

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy
    [​IMG]

Studio: Heatwave
    Cast: Cashmir Bell
    Genres: Feet, Ebony, Cumshot

Very hot and tattooed ebony bitch has a foot fetish and she enjoys in this kinky action with horny white guy. Slut knows how to satisfy this stud only using her sexy feet and bitch makes him cum.

Duration: 19:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 539.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cashmir Bell
    Genres: Feet, Ebony, Cumshot

Very hot and tattooed ebony bitch has a foot fetish and she enjoys in this kinky action with horny white guy. Slut knows how to satisfy this stud only using her sexy feet and bitch makes him cum.

Duration: 19:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3636kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 539.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Foot fetish is her favorite way to please a guy

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fighting for strapon
    [​IMG]

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
    Cast: Vanessa Blue, Tanya Danielle, Vicky Vette, Smoking Mary Jane, Taylor Wane, Carly Parker, Sara Jay, Summer Cummings
    Genres: Toys, MILF, Blonde, Big Tit, Lesbian

This blondie in red stockings and shoes was dominating her opponent in the beginning of the lesbian catfight and that domination quickly led to her victory. Watch her get behind the surrendered dyke and fuck the shit out of her with a huge strapon!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 13:07
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 378.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fighting for strapon

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fighting for strapon
    [​IMG]

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
    Cast: Vanessa Blue, Tanya Danielle, Vicky Vette, Smoking Mary Jane, Taylor Wane, Carly Parker, Sara Jay, Summer Cummings
    Genres: Toys, MILF, Blonde, Big Tit, Lesbian

This blondie in red stockings and shoes was dominating her opponent in the beginning of the lesbian catfight and that domination quickly led to her victory. Watch her get behind the surrendered dyke and fuck the shit out of her with a huge strapon!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 13:07
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 378.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fighting for strapon

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Facestanding and orgasm on my cuckold
    [​IMG]

He cuts her jeans open with a pair of scissors, revealing her gorgeous ass, and then oils her up.

Duration: 13:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9561kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 981.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Facestanding and orgasm on my cuckold

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Facestanding and orgasm on my cuckold
    [​IMG]

He cuts her jeans open with a pair of scissors, revealing her gorgeous ass, and then oils her up.

Duration: 13:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9561kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 981.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Facestanding and orgasm on my cuckold

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Extreme Humiliation
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Miss Sarah, Miss Kennya Cum Eating Wanker Slut In Extreme Humiliation.

Duration: 20:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 453.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme Humiliation

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Extreme Humiliation
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Miss Sarah, Miss Kennya Cum Eating Wanker Slut In Extreme Humiliation.

Duration: 20:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 453.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme Humiliation

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Evil bunny colby vs superman
    [​IMG]

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
    Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
    She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
    She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard."

Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.
    Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.

She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he's defeated her while eating his own cum.

Duration: 20:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
    Audio: 233kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Evil bunny colby vs superman
    [​IMG]

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
    Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
    She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
    She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard."

Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.
    Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.

She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he's defeated her while eating his own cum.

Duration: 20:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
    Audio: 233kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

european deputy became a julie's slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: Julie-Skyhigh
    Cast: Julie Skyhigh
    Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download european deputy became a julie's slave

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.7 MB
    [​IMG]

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Duration: 15:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 826.9 MB
    [​IMG]

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Duration: 15:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 826.9 MB
    [​IMG]

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Enslaved Fuck Pet
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Hardcore

Drilled Fuck Hole super sexy blonde mistress Gigi Allens awesome fucking action.

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 387.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enslaved Fuck Pet

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet
    [​IMG]

Cast: Taylor Starr
    Genres: Ebony, Babe, Feet, Interracial

Smoking hot ebony babe is playing with her pussy when she caught thief and now wants to punish him. Slut has a foot fetish and she tries to please this stud only using her sexy feet. Bitch makes him cum on her feet.

Duration: 21:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 578.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet
    [​IMG]

Cast: Taylor Starr
    Genres: Ebony, Babe, Feet, Interracial

Smoking hot ebony babe is playing with her pussy when she caught thief and now wants to punish him. Slut has a foot fetish and she tries to please this stud only using her sexy feet. Bitch makes him cum on her feet.

Duration: 21:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 578.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet