Sexual dominance. M00D Bl00D. Ruined orgasms

Discussion in 'Torture' started by asssssssex, Oct 22, 2013.

1. asssssssex

asssssssex Well-Known Member

Tegan Trex - Tegan In The Middle / 23.08.2017

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tegan is a bit stuck. She's caught in the middle of two posts. Her arms are stretched as wide as they'll go. Her legs are pulled out at an angle that aches. She's just about as vulnerable as a woman can be. Or so she thinks. The addition of a blindfold and gag make her predicament even more intolerable. Then comes the removal of her clothes.

Matt can't help himself. Tegan has an ass that requires touching. The moment it is exposed he smacks it. He turns it pink. Matt is far from done. He exposes her tender little nipples and weighs them down. It's clear she likes her treatment.

Matt wants Tegan to to suffer. He stretches her between her posts with a crotch rope and nipple clamps. The weights that hang on the ropes pull her nipples out painfully. The rocks tug on her sensitive cunt. The vibrator only makes the situation worse as the makes her wiggle.

Time: 00:37:38
    Size: 2057 Mb
    Video: 1280x720, .mp4

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/47b4e91b154b7/2435_BDSM.mp4

2. asssssssex

3. asssssssex

Gabriella Paltrova is back and suffering under the bondage and cock! Brutal deepthroating and O's - 21.08.2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gabriella Paltrova is back and suffering under the bondage and cock! Brutal deepthroating and O’s
    We have a fan favorite and site veteran back for more cock than she can handle. Gabby is bound and overwhelmed with cock!

Three brutal scene test the limits of Gabby’s throat and pussy. Bound in stocks, stuck and helpless on a Sybian, Gabby pretty mouth hole is fucked over and over. The Sybian is MAKING her cum, while the cock fuck her throat deeper and deeper, until Gabby is a drooling screaming mess.

Gabby is bound in a couple more positions where she is fed cock and pussy. Smothered and deep throat over and over. It doesn’t take long for our tiny spinner to enter sub-space and drool all over herself and others. She is completely wrecked.

Time: 00:31:30
    Size: 1719 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/c4fe727e10c52/2438_BDSM.mp4

4. asssssssex

5. asssssssex

PD Laila - Hot interracial domination with beautiful German redhead slave Laila PT 1 25 August 2017 [BDSM, Big Dick, Blowjob, Interracial]/b]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time: 00:35:24
    Size: 667 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/f2346cbf5f850/2439_BDSM.mp4

6. asssssssex

7. asssssssex

Giselle Palmer - Anal Blackmail / 42420 / 25.08.2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Blonde beauty Giselle Palmer's husband is out of town on the campaign trail she gets a visit from a masked man (Ramon Nomar) who is very unhappy about what her husband is planning. Accusing him of trafficking drugs and money he convinces Giselle her husband will go to jail if he doesn’t stop! Being a good wife she will do anything it takes to keep her husband out of trouble so she must submit to this masked intruder in every way. Giselle gets on her knees to worship Ramon's huge cock. He gives her a deep throat fuck, torments her with the zapper and tightens nipple clamps on her natural perfect tits. Then she gets tied to a table standing up for some flogging, spanking and ass fucking. Ramon goes right for her tight ass to get her warmed up for a day of outrageously hot debauchery. He vibes her pussy and stretches her ass out with his big dick until she cums hard. Ramon is a fucking machine when it comes to fucking, he takes Giselle into the other room, binds her wrists together and fucks her pussy like there is no tomorrow. He can't get enough and neither can she. He gives her the pounding of a lifetime until she is screaming and out of her mind cumming. Finally Ramon ties Giselle's tits up in bondage and gives that ass one more round until he shoots his load all over her face.

Time: 00:59:38
    Size: 654 Mb
    Video: 960x540, .mp4

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a0e03bdaccee/2441_BDSM.mp4

8. asssssssex

London River - Unhappily Married Part 1 / 25.08.2017

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him.

There's only so much a grown man can take. One day he just snaps. What comes next London never would have expected. At first OT wonders if he made the right decision. He regrets hurting his lovely wife, but London can't help mouthing off to him. She just can't help pushing him.

She's going to feel his humiliation, his pain, his sadness. She's going to lose everything before he's done with her. All the while he'll transform himself. Maybe when he's done she'll deserve him. Maybe he'll make her love him as much as he loves her.

Time: 01:02:51
    Size: 3414 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/dfc21a6a9870a/2442_BDSM.mp4

9. asssssssex

10. asssssssex

11. asssssssex

12. asssssssex

13. asssssssex

August 13, 2017 - Abigail Dupree - Master James

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master wants to fuck me; exploit me for all that i am worth. He wants to see me exposed for his pleasure. Legs up and spread, pussy forward, arms behind my back in irons, gagged and restrained with steel and wood. This excites him. i can tell by the large bulge in his pants as he methodically puts me in restraints. Master shoves a dirty wooden block in my mouth and secures it with an impossibly scratchy rope. He puts all sorts of things in my mouth all the time because he likes to see my mouth opened and gagging.

Master instructed me to insert a large pink anal plug to make sure my asshole was stretched and open for his cock just in case he wanted to use my alternate fuckhole. In complete submission, i am then whipped, caned and fucked for over an hour..

Mmm, to feel Masters cock sliding in and out of my spread pussy was such a treat. i welcomed him with moans escaping my gagged lips. my legs were cramping so badly that i thought i was not going to last as long as Master wanted to use me.

Tell me what you would do to me, how you would exploit this slaven if Master chose for you to have your way with me...to do as you wish.

i am itching to find out.

Time: 01:05:31
    Size: 3355 Mb
    Video: 1920x1080, .mp4

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/04c8f4b0fbedb/2447_BDSM.mp4

14. asssssssex

Aug 16, 2017: Tense - Bobbi Dylan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bobbi Dylan loves tight rope. With a rope between her legs you can see the tension in her body. She humps the rope like it's her favorite partner. Her hair is tightly wrapped around her neck. That too makes her swoon.

When somebody this flexible comes to our studio we have to turn them into a pretzel. Bobbi is such a body. OT uses it against her. He bends her over into a pile driver position and attaches the ropes coming from her wrists to one around her waist. To do that the rope has to go through her crotch. The more she pulls and struggles the more tension she puts on her sensitive little snatch.

Bobbi is pulled into a tight hogtie, but it's not her arms pulling her upper half into place. It's her hair. Her back is arched with so much tension she can barely breathe.

Time: 00:36:54
    Size: 2017 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/c3352861620e6/2448_BDSM.mp4

15. asssssssex

Skylar Snow (Newbie Skylar Snow Endures and Indulges / 42423 / 29.08.2017)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing Skylar Snow, a brand new strawberry-blonde busty babe here for the first time on The Training of O and here at Kink.com. Skylar Snow is not here to pretend for the camera, shea€™s here to endure a very real kinky BDSM experience. She'd like to be a sex slave, find her limits and completely submit to James Mogul with the help of Small Hands and his big cock. We start with Skylar standing naked in high heels with her mouth gagged, hands bound above her head, and her legs tied together with rope around a vibrator smashed against her pussy. Small Hands applies nipple clamps to Skylar's big natural tits and we dona€™t hear a peep from her so he hangs three weights to the clamp's chain and still nothing. .....

Time: 01:04:57
    Size: 712 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f739209953c1/2449_BDSM.mp4

16. asssssssex

Jul 22, 2017: Tanked Part 1 - Lane

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lane gets teased and then induced orgasms on the ride of her life.

Lane is on of our prettiest girls. All dolled up in a pink dress she looks extra cute as OT begins to tie her up. She's nervous because she knows that she's about to start one of her hardest feeds ever. Her arms are pulled up into reverse prayer and she's interrogated by the members. Once the show starts metal balls are put under her feet and the torment begins.

London River comes in to help out. With getting a little breath play London gives cute little cotton panties a nice tease with the vibrator. ****** is not allowed to cum yet, but London is making it hard for her to hold back. She has to lean into the neck rope if she wants to get off.

Gets tied tightly for her next position. She's going to take a ride on the most powerful vibrating machine ever created. With her soaked panties in her mouth she's mounted on the Tremor. She has nowhere to go, but insane.

Time: 00:47:51
    Size: 2612 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/52d09383d33dc/2450_BDSM.mp4

17. asssssssex

Alexa Grace (Innocent Girl Next Door is Machine Fucked Like a Whore / 30.08.2017)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa is tall and slender with a sexy body. Her glasses gives her that perfect librarian look, the look of the quiet girl who keeps to herself. Those are the girls that everyone overlooks and assumes they're not as dirty as the actually are. Alexa is here to prove that you can't judge a book by it's cover. We begin with her masturbating and getting her pussy all wet and juicy. We line her up with the first machine and start to fuck her slowly to get her used to the machines. We slowly increase the rhythm to a faster pace to fuck her pussy proper. Every scene shows just how much of a slut she is as the orgasms pour out of her and the dungeon is filled with moans of pure machine ecstasy.Her innocent facade melts away with every orgasm she has, and we just fine with that.

Time: 00:37:30
    Size: 411 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/80409b3f32301/2451_BDSM.mp4

18. asssssssex

Luna LaVey (Webbing / 30.08.2017)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna LaVey has all the right curves. Even the ones on the top of her head. She''s got all the markings of being a seriously hardcore chick in a body that is sexy as hell. The rope just seems to snuggle her tender flesh. She seems to bliss out as OT slaps her face. She moans sweetly as he plays with her cunt.

OT exposes her gorgeous body. He ties her arms and legs out in different directions. Like a spider''s meal he winds the ropes around her. Each tie is more and more intense. Like the spider OT toys with his capture. He reveals her true beauty.

Once the web is spun OT stings her. The cane makes lovely little lines across her body. Then he reveals his true purpose. He gives her orgasms unlike anything she''s ever felt before. As she flies through the air she melts into herself.

Time: 00:36:50
    Size: 2031 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/133b921c9d212/2452_BDSM.mp4

19. asssssssex

Mona Wales, Bella Rossi, Nikki Darling, Mistress Kara (Dyke Bar Underground: Mona Wales Submits! / 42518 / 31.08.2017)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It''s the end of an era when the Dyke Bar loses its lease, but a new era begins when it sets up shop in an underground location! The lusty ladies of Dyke Bar are eager to carry on the legacy of group lesbian sexual domination, this time with Dyke Bar bouncer Mona Wales getting her glorious comeuppance! Mona''s surrounded and dominated by her beautiful cohorts Mistress Kara, Nikki Darling and Bella Rossi in an intense round of slapping, flogging and fucking that continues long after last-call! This steamy lesbian action gets started as bartender Kara goes to close up the shop. Nikki and Bella get their hands all over Mona''s tight body and woman-handle her into submission. Once all her clothes are ripped off her gorgeous body exposing her perky tits and shaved pussy, the ladies get to work......

Time: 01:04:04
    Size: 702 Mb

Download
    https://k2s.cc/file/adaf3b5623aa7/2453_BDSM.mp4

20. asssssssex