Spanking Bad Girls In Their Juicy Ass | Caning,whipping

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Mina
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Latex, Leotard Fetish, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Swimsuit, Rope Bondage, Bodysuit, Heels, Rubber, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Pvc, Thong
    Video language: English

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 590.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. mobi660

Bent Over the Bar Stool
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Latex, Swimsuit, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Swimsuit, Rope Bondage, Bodysuit, Realise, Gagged, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Stockings, Rubber, Pvc

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 704.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

3. mobi660

Goes Boundcon
    [​IMG]

She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum.

Duration: 5:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5683kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 225.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goes Boundcon

4. mobi660

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Leather Fetish, Pvc-Vinyl, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Mittens, Leggings, Heels, Rubber, Pvc

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 774.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

5. mobi660

Fem
    [​IMG]

Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until she's had multiple orgasms.

Duration: 23:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fem

6. mobi660

Black PVC On the Bed
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Pvc-Vinyl, Leotard Fetish, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Rope Bondage, Leggings, Socks, Rubber, Pvc, Hogtie

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Black PVC On the Bed

7. mobi660

New Kitty
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Rubber, Latex

Kinky rubber lesbians humilaton action, watch latex!!!

Duration: 14:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 531.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download New Kitty

8. mobi660

Latex Pleasures
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Latex, rubber, Sm

Latex! It's so good, you just have to scream it over and over! Enjoy!

Duration: 33:21
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 691.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Latex Pleasures

9. mobi660

RestrictedSenses Mina - Black PVC On the Bed
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download RestrictedSenses Mina - Black PVC On the Bed

10. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 24
    [​IMG]

Cast: Star
    Genres: All-natural, Bdsm, Bondage Device, Bound Orgasms, Corset, Double Vibrator, Orgasms, Girlie-go-round, Leather Body Harness, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Play, Panel Ball Gag, Pantyhose, Star, Star Nine, Topless, Vibrator, Weighted Clamps, Wig Fetish

Star has her first visit with us and it truly should go down in the history books. She's introduced to the girlie-go-round. A devious device that let's you see all sides of this beautiful girl. A vibrator is plastered to her pussy and held in place with a leather body harness. She has to concentrate on her breathing since she is also extremely corseted. Jim shoves a large panel ball gag in her mouth, clamps her nipples with clover clamps and then adds some weight to them. Thankfully she has that vibrator between her legs to keep her mind off those tender nipples! Just when you think one vibrator is enough, Jim adds another. Poor Star loses herself. She barely notices Jim tie another weight to her clamped nipples. The drool runs down her face as she cums over and over again. I'm not sure she's ever experienced anything like this before. I hope she tries it again in the future!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:03
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3699kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 636.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 24

11. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 27
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Graham
    Genres: All-natural, Bdsm, Bondage Device, Bound Orgasms, Corset, Double Vibrator, Orgasms, Girlie-go-round, Leather Body Harness, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Play, Panel Ball Gag, Pantyhose, Star, Star Nine, Topless, Vibrator, Weighted Clamps, Wig Fetish

It's tough bondage time with ! Her corset is tight enough to push her huge boobs up to her chin.

Duration: 22:50
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 631.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 27

12. mobi660

RestrictedSenses - Mina - Locked In My New Leather Mittens!
    [​IMG]

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch Pvc leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 774.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download RestrictedSenses - Mina - Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

13. mobi660

Metamorphosis
    [​IMG]

Miss Sophie and Miss Eve to experience a wet rendezvous, where they are being watched by Mark Long. Miss Eve becomes the playmate of Marco driving both Long and Miss Sophie into a bizarre world where the androgynous Sofie divers used anally.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:32:11
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 903kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Metamorphosis

14. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 25
    [​IMG]

Cast: Julia Faire
    Genres: Bound Orgasms, Corset, Gwendoline Hood, Julia Faire, Leather Straps, Masturbation, Nylon Feet, Panel Ball Gag, Posture Collar, Sensual Struggling, Shiny Catsuit, Tickling, Ticklish Feet

Julia certainly loves bondage. You can see that when the first straps goes around her wrists. Her delightful moans start to escape her gagged and hooded mouth. Jim tosses a vibrator on the floor for her to mount and there is no asking her twice! She climbs on board and rides that vibe like a real cowgirl! She is completely encased in her surroundings and bondage. She can see herself on the monitor and that just adds to her experience. At any point she can get off the vibrator but it seems she just can't get enough of it. It's like orgasms on yourself! Her clit is so sensitive that even her catsuit rubbing against it makes her cum again. She sets to freeing herself but gives up after she frees on leg, she's just too exhausted.

Duration: 22:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 25

15. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 37
    [​IMG]

Cast: Emily Addison
    Genres: Arm Binder, Boots, Cleave Gag, Damsel In Distress, Drooling, Fondling, Foot Fetish, Girl-girl, Groping, High Heels, Jean Bardot, Leather Corset, Leather Gloves, Leather Straps, Legs, Pantyhose, Sara Liz, Sheer Bodystocking, Single Glove, Single Sleeve, St

Emily is learning what it is to ask permission to cum. After letting her warm herself up with the hitachi Jim comes in and begins the lesson. Over and over again he makes her hold her orgasm until she struggles for us. If she struggles she can cum.

Duration: 22:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 37

16. mobi660

Emily Marilyn
    [​IMG]

Emily Marilyn is back, tied helplessly to a pole in a leather skirt, fully-fashioned stockings and a shiny gold top. She struggles, to stand in a pair of ridiculously high stiletto-heeled sandals, while we all get an eye full of her fabulous legs.

Duration: 19:03
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 527.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Emily Marilyn

17. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 43
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ashley Graham
    Genres: All-natural, Ashley Graham, Ballgagged, Bondage Device, Bound Orgasms, Latex Corset, Leather Straps, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Pantyhose, Pubic Hair, Redheads, Slab, Tickling, Vibrator

Strapped down to the slab Ashley can't do much but wiggle her toes. The ball gag in her mouth muffles her protests. She's pretty immobile when Jim puts the vibrator against her clit but he just can't hit that right spot with her legs so close together. Let's spread them shall we? Much better! Add some clover nipple clamps to her natural breasts and Ashley is a spent little girl who's very sensitive!

Duration: 19:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3698kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 526.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 43

18. mobi660

Mask Addicted - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

At the RS clinic Comtesse Larissa is training her attendees in wearing masks. A heavy rubber slave has to breath her private aroma and Jacline has to control her breath during a dildo treatment. Monica's breath got restricted through a small latex air bag during her walk training.

Duration: 22:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mask Addicted - Full HD 1080p

19. mobi660

Bondage Fetish Erotic part 46
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kendra James
    Genres: All-natural, Ball Gag, Black Rope Bondage, Catsuit, Crotch Rope, Gloves, High Arches, High Heels, Intricate Bondage, Mary Jane, Nylon Feet, Rope Body Harness, Rope Bondage, Spandex, Struggling, Wiggling Toes

Now that's music to her ears. She is to cum multiple times before he unties her knees and crotch rope so he can get in there better. I'm not sure if she is happy about this or not. With her legs spread open she cums over and over again, bucking like a wild bronco.

Duration: 18:27
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3701kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 510.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Fetish Erotic part 46

20. mobi660

Rubber Madhouse - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Baroness Davina Dust and Jacline put the suspicious latex patient Mary Jale into a straight jacket. Now she is completely under their control. After a while they leave her alone, totally restricted. All of a sudden another patient enters the room, crazy Monica.

Duration: 8:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5686kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 378.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber Madhouse - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p