Strapon Domination

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by electro, Apr 11, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

House Maid

Governess Elizabeth is enjoying an afternoon's reading and relaxation but has been waiting far too long for her maid Tiffany to bring her Champagne.

When she appears with no excuse, she is taken in hand with a swift spanking. Tiffany then starts to dust the room, a chore she should of completed earlier but ends up making dust fall on Mistress, so again she is put over the knee and spanked harder and longer.

Elizabeth then decides to train Tiffany on her big rubber strapon, fucking her mouth with it before stretching her ass with her gloved fingers and a big pink dildo. Tiffany is then fucked with her first ever strapon, the big length sliding in and out as she gyrates her hips with new found pleasures.

Mistress is so pleased with how the training is going that she allows Tiffany to be tied to the treat chair for a few minutes of intense pleasure.

Filesize: 710 MB
    Duration: 00:31:22
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Femdom

Download: Depfile

STR_HouseMaid.part1.rar
    STR_HouseMaid.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strap-on Rampage

Serving an unpredictable Mistress can be equally exciting as it is frightening. Kiki has an incredibly sweet side, but she is also can be a sadistic sexual deviant. Tonight she has decided she is going to fuck her subs ass raw with a giant black angry cock. She is on a strap-on rampage! Kiki Vidis fucks him every which way until he squeals like a little bitch.

Filesize: 2.10 GB
    Duration: 00:26:33
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

STR_KikiRampage.part1.rar
    STR_KikiRampage.part2.rar
    STR_KikiRampage.part3.rar
    STR_KikiRampage.part4.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikki Whiplash & Sarah Jessica - New Boy's Hard Time

Featuring Mistress Nikki & Mistress Sarah Jessica

The two women bosses decide to have some fun with the latest male member of staff, scheming on the phone and planning to tease, haze and humiliate him! He is called into the office and Nikki and Sarah start to break him down, accusing him of harassment and checking out their cleavage, not knowing how to react to this setup and in fear of losing his new job he complies to their orders, he is soon stripped off in front of them. The dominant women then decide to push him even further, they show him their big strapons and make him kneel before them and suck the giant rubber dicks, degrading him verbally before bending him over the desk and giving him his first taste of big strapon action. As a final task, the new boy puts on a masturbation show in front of them, they haul his legs over his head and command him to shoot his cum into his own face. The new office boy now knows his place in the company.

Filesize: 712 MB
    Duration: 00:28:11
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3416 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

STR_NewBoysHardTime.part1.rar
    STR_NewBoysHardTime.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikita - Officer fuck slut

Filesize: 315 MB
    Duration: 00:11:40
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3576 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

STR_OfficerFuckSlut.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outdoor Bootlicking And Strap On Fuck 1

The weather was fine today and so I decided to walk a little in the near forest.The submissive pig has to crawl behind me at the leash.
    The ground was still muddy from the heavy rain a day before and so there was a lot of work for a busy slave tongue.

As a reward for the proper cleaningjob the
    filthy pig may ride himself on my huge strap-on.But before I make him strip naked and whipped his ass at the tree.Next some face slaps and The command: "Bend over and fuck your cunt filthy pig!"

Finally I bound him at the tree and leave him alone.

Filesize: 69.3 MB
    Duration: 00:05:39
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1643 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

STR_OutdoorBootlickingStrapOn1.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outdoor Bootlicking And Strap On Fuck 2

Filesize: 65.4 MB
    Duration: 00:05:23
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1632 kb/s

STR_OutdoorBootlickingStrapOn2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outdoor Bootlicking And Strap On Fuck 3

Filesize: 70.1 MB
    Duration: 00:05:47
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1626 kb/s

STR_OutdoorBootlickingStrapOn3.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outdoor Bootlicking And Strap On Fuck 4

Filesize: 66.4 MB
    Duration: 00:05:45
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1544 kb/s

STR_OutdoorBootlickingStrapOn4.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pizza Boy Gets Cuckold

Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati are talking about how much they just love owning men and are waiting for the pizza boy to arrive, though they have no hunger for pizza but plan to have some fun with the delivery boy, Toby walks up to the house and knocks on the door and says Hello ladies I have your pizza with extra EXTRA SAUSAGE!!! Daisy yells back to Raven that the pizza boy is kind of cute, She replies invite him in, She grabs him and yanks him in the door, Then the ladies ask him if he has some sausage for them, Cocky Toby who thinks he is the coolest says yes i got just what you need, They tell him to do a striptease for them, and he stands up and starts wiggling his little ass like he is a Chip in Dales dancer, The woman encourage him to take it off, when he finally takes his pants down the girls bust out laughing, That he has to have the smallest dick they have ever seen, Raven asks if it is a micro penis, Toby says it's just cold in their house and that it's a grower not a shower, Daisy pulls out a ruler and measures only less than 2" The ladies bust out laughing again, and Toby says he wants to leave, Awww the girls persuade him to stay telling him that they like things kinky, then Daisy puts a gold diamond studded collar on Toby and shoves his face down to their feet and tells him that new tiny dick boys start at the bottom and work their way up, The pizza boy begins to lick the woman's feet like a pathetic little cucky, and Raven tells him that his day is only beginning. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now tell the pizza boy that they need to get off, but that he could never please either one of them with his micro penis and that he gets to be the lube for their dildos, They both masturbate right in front of his face even letting him suck their pussy juice off the dildos they laugh at the fact that the only way this pathetic loser gets to taste pussy is off of a dick Goddess Raven Bay tells the pizza boy they have more fun in store for him as she holds his head between her thighs so tight that he is gasping for air, and Daisy Ducati comes back and puts her hand over his mouth to cut off his air even more, and tells him that he will be getting a face full of goddess ass. That's right they are going to make the slut eat their asses and worship them, They completely face fuck him and smother him with their beautiful Ass, The woman are cruel and use him as their fuck toy. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now have the pizza boy completely cross dressed in a red sexy glitter dress and add some final touches of lipstick he is now there sissy slut they make him strut his stuff and even dance for them now he will go out and seduce men and bring the studs back to the girls, after they have had their fun with their new cuckold sissy pizza boy the ladies decide they want to fuck, so they bend him over and get ready to strap up and fuck his man pussy. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now are strapped up and ready to fuck some boy pussy. they bend the pizza boys slutty ass over and ram their cocks up his pretty little cuckold ass, making him beg for every inch, Then sucking his filthy ass off their strap ons.

Filesize: 1.61 GB
    Duration: 00:35:00
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

STR_PizzaBoyGetsCuckold.part1.rar
    STR_PizzaBoyGetsCuckold.part2.rar
    STR_PizzaBoyGetsCuckold.part3.rar
    STR_PizzaBoyGetsCuckold.part4.rar

10. electro

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slave Gets His Virgin Ass Rammed with a Strap-On

Today I`m going to have a blast fucking my slave`s virginal asshole. That`s right, he`s never been fucked in the ass before, so I`m going to break him in gently using this small strap-on. After I loosen him up with that, I might see if he can handle my gigantic strap-on! Getting started, I position myself behind him and slide the small strap-on into his ass. It`s a first for him, but he seems to take it fairly well which means it`s time to change to my bigger, thicker cock. If the first strap-on didn`t make him cry out in agony, this one definitely will! Sure enough, within seconds he`s screaming for me to stop, but he`s not about to get any mercy from me. I pound him harder and faster, laughing at his pain and humiliation when he begs me to stop. I`m sure he feels like he`s being broken in half, but I couldn`t care less and keep fucking him regardless. As always, this slave`s pain is my pleasure and I love every second of his misery!

Filesize: 214 MB
    Duration: 00:05:07
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5484 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

STR_SlaveGetsHisVirginAssRammed.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suspension strap-on fucking in the factory

Filesize: 107 MB
    Duration: 00:03:36
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

STR_Suspensioninthefactory.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taylor St Claire strapon & footing Rod Fontana

Filesize: 40.6 MB
    Duration: 00:04:48
    Resolution: 320x240
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 1900 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

STR_TaylorStstrapon.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikita - Two holed whore

Filesize: 453 MB
    Duration: 00:16:13
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3708 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

STR_TwoHoledWhore.part1.rar
    STR_TwoHoledWhore.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cathy, Raven - Extreme Raven

Cathy's girlpal, Raven, is known as 'SlutExtremeRaven' .. we all know how she got the 'Slut' in her name but Cathy and I only recently found out what the 'Extreme' part was all about .. in this scene she actually talks about it and shows us.

Filesize: 1021 MB
    Duration: 01:05:31
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2076 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

STR_CathysC.part1.rar
    STR_CathysC.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Havana Ginger - Strap on For Marcello

Well, Well. It looks like slave boy Marcello has been a bad, bad boy. Even after I repeatedly asked him to behave himself. It's almost like he wants to get punished. I guess it's his lucky day then, because I am in a bad mood and I have just the thing to keep his little white ass in line. After a little spanking and some humiliation I think Marcello is ready for the main event. A nasty big fucking dildo ass fuck that I like to give to only my most poorly behaved slaves. Get ready Marcello because now it's time to pay the piper.

Filesize: 2.05 GB
    Duration: 00:29:03
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 9977 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 108 kb/s

STR_ForMarcello.part1.rar
    STR_ForMarcello.part2.rar
    STR_ForMarcello.part3.rar
    STR_ForMarcello.part4.rar

17. electro

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rapture, Austin Lynn - Rapture and Austin Strap-On The Slave 1

This silly little victim decided he could take not only one but two cocks? A nice thick cock strapped onto a flawless muscular body, is a vision of perfection. Watching these muscular ladies deliver an ass pounding will make your butt quiver wishing you could suck that dick wile being pounded from behind by the other. Drooling, panting and thanking the Goddesses for making him their little fuck toy. Get on your knees stroke that little cock while you watch him beg to take every inch of every dick in the room.

Filesize: 374 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6576 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

STR_Rapture1.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rapture, Austin Lynn - Rapture and Austin Strap-On The Slave 2

This silly little victim decided he could take not only one but two cocks? A nice thick cock strapped onto a flawless muscular body, is a vision of perfection. Watching these muscular ladies deliver an ass pounding will make your butt quiver wishing you could suck that dick wile being pounded from behind by the other. Drooling, panting and thanking the Goddesses for making him their little fuck toy. Get on your knees stroke that little cock while you watch him beg to take every inch of every dick in the room.

Filesize: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

STR_Rapture2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rapture - Two Cocks Are Better Than One 1

Miss Rapture feeds her giant dildo to her slave while jerking him off. She also has him worship her feet and suck her toes. Rapture then smothers her man with her huge breasts. She forces him onto his knees, and teases him with her strap-on before she sticks it in his mouth. She makes him suck her cock for a bit, then order him to kiss her feet while she checks out his ass. She strips him of his shorts, and orders him to lay down on the bed. She gets on top of him, and shoves the dildo into his mouth as she starts to stroke his cock. After a bit, Rapture changes positions & shoves her feet in his face while she continues to stroke his cock. She does this for a bit, but then she gets bored and decides that she's had enough of strapon fun. She sits her ass down on his face, and smothers him until he goes to sleep.

Filesize: 244 MB
    Duration: 00:05:10
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 16.7 kb/s

STR_TwoCocks1.rar