Take off your panties and shove them in your friends mouth! (2014)

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by topposter, Oct 6, 2014.

1. topposter

topposter Banned

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM

I (JJ) was in Germany for Boundcon. The waitress at the hotel bar was very cute and outgoing. She usually manages the events there but was curious about Boundcon so she asked to work as a waitress and bartender during our stay. She let some people handcuff her and tie her hands in front during work at the restaurant. Finally after some flirting I asked if she would like to star in a bondage video with me on the last day of the event. She agreed! I did a consensual clip with her and this one. She also worked for Tony/ gotcuffs. She is an all natural curvy cutie. I found her very attractive, my type of girl! She has the cutest voice and accent and was VERY natural on film. I wish I would have been able to work with her more but I had other obligations that day. She did better acting more than some of my full time fetish model friends!
    JJ is tied at the elbows and wrists on the bed and in a hogtie in a hotel room. A man with a weapon is in the room when her roommate Angelika comes in. He tells Angelika to take her panties off and stuff them in JJ’s mouth. Then he hands her vetwrap and tells her to wrap JJs head with it. She does as told and she does it well. Then it is her time to get tied up. He ties her wrists and then stuffs panties in her mouth, but she spits them out before he can wrap her head, so he stuffs them in again and wraps her head very tightly with vetwrap. He hogties her next to her friend and robs them leaving them helpless on the bed unable to untie one another.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:49
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 364.3 MB

[​IMG]

Take off your panties and shove them in your friends mouth! (2014)