The bulging female muscle queen Brigita

Discussion in 'Female Muscle' started by David, Jan 25, 2016.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Cast: Brigita Brezovac
    Video language: English

Where and when were you born? I was born 24.09.1979 in Ptuj, Slovenia. What is your profession? I have few different professions: economist, masseuse and personal trainer. Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training? I've trained karate for eight years, got my black belt, I was national champion in fights and I also did some tae-kwon-do and boxing. When I was 14 years old I saw the photo of Corry Everson and I wanted to look like her. Then I lived only for karate and when included weight training I got very good results. Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? First my goal was to compete in Miss Fitness category and I was dreaming to compete on Ms Fitness Olympia first. When the judges told me my physique is more appropriate for bodybuilding I decided to do my best in fbb. I love being on stage. Can you give me your competition history? 2009 IFBB Worlds Women Championship Como, Italy (Bodybuilding, heavy weight) 2nd 2010 Tampa Pro IFBB 1st 2010 Europa Battle of Champions 1st 2010 Ms. Olympia 10th Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 5:00
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 51.2 MB

[​IMG]