They lick ass girls | Rimming | Ass worship | Smothering | Facesitting

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by hentaimania, Dec 16, 2015.

1. hentaimania

hentaimania Well-Known Member

Sister And Friend Turn Brother Into Sissy With Help From Mother

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Mistress, Sexual humiliation, Sissy
    Starring: Brianna, Natalya & Chloe

Natalya cinches her brother into a tight corset. She and her friend, Chloe, are turning him into a sissy. Danni, Natalya's brother, complains about what the girls are doing to him. The girls laugh at him and do it anyway. Danni is almost fully transformed. The girls have made her wear a long wig, and pink garters with a matching collar, in addition to her usual chastity device. But Danni really does not want to be humiliated any longer by being dressed up this way. She puts up a stink, and Natalya responds by calling their Mother into the bedroom. Brianna enters to find her daughters quarreling. Brianna must reinforce to Danni that there are no males allowed in the household. She must go along with Mother's rules and be a good girl. Brianna makes her son put on the satin panties that started the argument between the siblings in the first place. The females finish dressing Danni to fully-transform the awkward young man into a pretty girl. They complete the transformation with a lesson in poise, and taunt Danni with hints at what will come next for her...

File Info:
    File Type: MP4
    Duration: 00:13:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s
    File Size: 1.02 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Sister And Friend Turn Brother Into Sissy With Help From Mother.mp4

2. hentaimania

Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Boots, Genital punishment, High heels, Mistress
    Starring: Alex Coal

File Info:
    Duration: 00:08:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s
    File Size: 327 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Alex Coal Naked Ballbusting.mp4

3. hentaimania

Goddess Brianna - Cum Clean-Up (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Cum eating, Foot worship, Leg licking, Mistress
    Starring: Brianna

The gorgeous Goddess Brianna always deserves to have anything she wants. Goddess Brianna sips wine as one of her foot slaves worships her perfect feet, when she reveals that she caught him pleasuring himself to a video of her. It was not just any video, however. The slut was watching Goddess Brianna make one slave suck another slave's cock. With access to this slave's secret, perverted, cum-craving desires, she has a new plan in store for her little whore. He can start to earn a cock down his throat by taking Goddess Brianna's strap-on between his lips. Then, once her slave has had enough practice, she'll bring in her stud's big cock. Goddess Brianna expects her slave to eagerly suck her stud's cock until his mouth is full of his thick, white, hot load. Tied down and given no choice, he will become Goddess Brianna's cock sucking bitch!

File Info:
    Duration: 00:10:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3684 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.7 kb/s
    File Size: 276 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Goddess Brianna Cum Clean Up.mp4

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  4. hentaimania

Brianna And Sarah Brooke - Suffer, Slut (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, High heels, Mistress, Shoes worship
    Starring: Brianna, Goddess Sarah Brooke

Every footbitch needs to be put in his place once in a while. Goddess Sarah Brooke and Goddess Brianna, both in black, leather platform heels and seductive cage bustiers, are here to deliver his discipline. With his face wrapped in their pantyhose, he worships these two incredible Goddesses and begs for more as they make him suffer. Goddess Sarah keeps his pathetic balls on a tight leash as he sucks on their dirty heels, laying prone and bound on the floor while they walk right over his cock, pressing their sharp heels into it. If Goddess Brianna doesn't get the reaction she wants from him, she only pushes his limits farther

File Info:
    Duration: 00:08:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3679 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.7 kb/s
    File Size: 229 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Sarah Brooke Suffer Slut.mp4

5. hentaimania

Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Sisters Friends Butt

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Foot worship, Leg licking, Mistress
    Starring: Chloe And Natalya

File Info:
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s
    File Size: 716 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Sisters Friends Butt.mp4

6. hentaimania

Goddess Crystal Fucks Her Sissy (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Mistress, Sexual humiliation, Sissy, Strap-on
    Starring: Goddess Crystal

File Info:
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    File Size: 599 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Goddess Crystal Fucks Her Sissy.mp4

7. hentaimania

Princess Beverly - The Slave Gauntlet (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Corporal punishment, Flogging, Mistress, Whipping
    Starring: Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley & Queen Kasey

The slaves start at one end of the gauntlet and have to crawl past all of the Mean Girls each one holding a whip, crop, or other "instrument of pain" to beat the slaves as they go by. Some of the Mean Girls have a whip in each hand just so they can make the blows rain down upon the slaves non-stop.

As soon as one slave goes through the next is sent in just behind him like cars going through an automatic car wash. Except when they make it to the end they have to turn right back around and go through it again! By the time they make it through each station of the gauntlet they are literally covered in welts and marks from the whippings and beatings.

And as if that wasn't painful enough, they Mean Girls decide to also kick the slaves in the ribs and jam them with the points of their high heels as they go by. So basically its just "let's abuse these fuckers and hurt them as much as we can". It is definitely not "loving, consensual Femdom at Mean Girl! The slaves are reduced to a trembling mess at The Mean Girls' feet before it's all over

File Info:
    Duration: 00:09:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9800 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s
    File Size: 690 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Princess Beverly The Slave Gauntlet.mp4

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  8. hentaimania

Pegged By Mother For Sisters Birthday Breakfast

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Mistress, Sexual humiliation, Strap-on
    Starring: Brianna And Odette

Odette enjoys a bowl of breakfast cereal. Across the table, her brother is pegged by their mother. Today is a special occasion. It is Odettes birthday breakfast. Today is the day Odette will receive the key to her brothers chastity. She grins from ear to ear as her brother grimaces in discomfort. Odette wishes that every morning were her birthday. Every minute keeps getting better and better for her. Odette is presented with the key to her brothers chastity! Finally! Overjoyed, Odette sits on the table across from her brother, so that his key is eye level. Danni is made to sing to his sister while his mother fucks him. Danni does not seem to be putting enough effort into his singing. His mother and sister threaten to fuck him with a larger cock. Danni is motivated to give a little more effort. Odette crawls under the table, so that she can see her brothers chastity bob as he gets fucked.

Odettes sister, Lola sits down to breakfast. Lola and Odette share a bowl of fruit while being entertained by their brothers pegging. Mother and daughters make plans to purchase some new implements of torment. Odette has determined that her brother needs a bigger butt plug as placeholder for their mothers cock. Brianna thinks it may be necessary to get the a shock collar as well. Odette makes plans to peg her brother later, when all her friends are watching. Mother thinks thats an excellent idea. Everyone will run a train on danni at the party later in the night. For now, though, everyone has to get ready for school. Danni has to drive his sisters. Odette tells danni that she wants him to stop and buy her another present on the way.

File Info:
    File Type: WMV
    Duration: 00:10:26
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s
    File Size: 474 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Brianna Pegged By Mother For Sisters Birthday Breakfast.wmv

9. hentaimania

Alex Coal - I Give Your Nuts A Warm Up (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, High heels, Mistress
    Starring: Alex Coal

The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels. But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

File Info:
    Duration: 00:13:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s
    File Size: 503 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Alex Coal I Give Your Nuts A Warm Up.mp4

10. hentaimania

Amadahy Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, Mistress, Redhead
    Starring: Amadahy And Mia

Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy's dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very forceful, accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. Its balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station

File Info:
    Duration: 00:06:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s
    File Size: 491 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Amadahy Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks.mp4

11. hentaimania

Mistress Jessica - Wedding Night Surprise (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Cuckolding, Mistress, POV, Strap-on, Verbal humiliation
    Starring: Mistress Jessica

I'm so glad we waited till our wedding night to have sex. It's going to be so much more memorable this way. And I know you can't wait. And now that we're married, we can have sex all the time. In fact, I bought a little something to wear to make this evening even more special. I'm ready to consummate our marriage, dear husband, in the ONLY way you and I are ever going to have sex!

File Info:
    Duration: 00:07:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s
    File Size: 796 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Mistress Jessica Wedding Night Surprise.mp4

12. hentaimania

Olivia Austin - Home Wrecker Housekeeping

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Cheating, Cuckolding, Deepthroat
    Starring: Olivia Austin

I'm in town for a business conference and staying at the moderately nice hotel but the suite they gave me seems a little disheveled. I decide to call the front desk and ask if they will please send someone up to pick up the place a little before my colleges arrive. The lady at the front desk asks me if I want the "Premium Maid Service". I say sure because I really want them to do a good job and get my room clean.

I decide to kick back for a few minutes when I hear someone come in. I figure it's the maid and just keep chillin in the other part of the suite. When I finally come out of the bedroom to see if it looks any better I find a tall, voluptuous blonde in nothing but a bra and panties standing in the middle of the room waiting for me. I am totally shocked of course! I try to explain to "the maid" that there has clearly been a misunderstanding, but the truth is I am hopelessly unable to resist this gorgeous woman's advances.

It takes a minimal amount of convincing from her and before I know it she has me in the palm of her hand. I confess that I am married but that just fuels the vixen's fire. She is determined to provide me this "Premium Maid Service" and there's nothing I can do, I must fuck this woman. How can I not? She's every man's dream!

She leads me through some of the best sex I have ever had which was awesome but she seemed to really enjoy the fact the she got me to cheat on my wife. It's like it turned her on even more. She keeps talking about my wife while fucking me but I don't let it get to me. I am not wasting this opportunity. I did pay for it after all.

Then my phone starts ringing. The maid grabs it off the counter and answers it! WTF? It's my wife! It's as if the maid wants to get me in trouble. I can't believe she did that. She hands me the phone and starts sucking me off while I try to explain to my wife why another woman answered my phone. I manage to get off the phone before the maid makes me explode in her mouth. That was close! Too close. That was amazing! Hmmm, I wonder if she cleans houses too

File Info:
    Duration: 00:23:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7507 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
    File Size: 1.29 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Olivia Austin Home Wrecker Housekeeping.mp4

13. hentaimania

AstroDomina - Live Cuck Therapy (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Handjob, Mistress, POV
    Starring: AstroDomina

Another week, another therapy session with Dr Sydney. You want to chat some more with Sydney about your relationship with your wife and her desire to start playing with other people. You're not sure how to respond to it so you're looking for advice from your therapist. Her advice? Becoming a cuckold. You don't really like the sound of that but you're willing to give it a shot. Sydney suggests that letting your wife play with other people is the solution to your situation. As a practice exercise, Sydney brings in her boyfriend to demonstrate what it would be like for you to watch someone you like play with another guy. Especially someone with a bigger dick than you

File Info:
    Duration: 00:20:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8089 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s
    File Size: 1.16 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_AstroDomina Live Cuck Therapy.mp4

14. hentaimania

Riley Jenner - Ball Basher (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, Boots, Mistress
    Starring: Riley Jenner

Mistress Riley Jenner uses her slave's nuts for target practice. No Ball is safe

File Info:
    Duration: 00:11:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s
    File Size: 941 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Riley Jenner Ball Basher.mp4

15. hentaimania

Angela White - Destroyed by Amazon (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, High heels, Latex, Mistress, Strap-on
    Starring: Angela White

Amazon Goddess Angela White puts her gimp's asshole to the test against her rock hard strap-on cock! He is mercilessly fucked as she slams her thick dick into his slut-hole. She won't be happy until his ass has been royally used and abused. He is shown why Women rule this planet as his Amazon Goddess pounds his ass into complete submission

File Info:
    Duration: 00:20:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
    File Size: 1.68 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Angela White Destroyed by Amazon.mp4

16. hentaimania

Riley Jenner - Fuck My Face (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Forced handjob, Mistress, Trampling
    Starring: Riley Jenner

Mistress Riley needs a cock that can satisfy her sexual appetite. She straps a big, black dick to her bitch boy's face turning him into the perfect sex slave. His reward for being an obedient fuck toy is receiving his weekly milking. He only deserves the bottom of her leather boots pumping and grinding away on his cock to orgasm.

File Info:
    Duration: 00:16:28
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s
    File Size: 1.37 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Riley Jenner Fuck My Face.mp4

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  17. hentaimania

Giselle Palmer - Destroyed Slut-Hole (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Chastity, Hanging, Mistress, Strap-on
    Starring: Giselle Palmer

Mistress Giselle keeps her slave strung up and helpless with his hole completely vulnerable to her XL strap-on cock! She takes no mercy in destroying his slut-ass while taking away every last piece of manhood with her 12" dick.

File Info:
    Duration: 00:19:26
    File Size: 1.62 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Giselle Palmer Destroyed Slut Hole.mp4

18. hentaimania

Chloe Peruses The Stables For A Ballbusting Slave

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Starring: Brianna, Chloe And Natalya

The Princess household has a good selection of slaves in the stables. Chloe wants to pick a good one to ballbust and use as a human toilet. Four slaves have been hooded and lined up for Chloe to select from. Brianna and Natalya help Chloe choose. Each slave has its own strengths and weaknesses, but which one does Chloe want? Chloe settles on a nice fat one. The girls unlock the fat one from chastity. Its body is so big but its penis is so small. Chloe kicks the fat one in the balls several times. Then, Natalya and Brianna get a turn at kicking it. After each girl gets a go, they lock the slave back in chastity and return it to the stables. Chloe congratulates herself for making an excellent choice in her selection.

File Info:
    Duration: 00:09:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s
    File Size: 703 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Chloe Peruses The Stables For A Ballbusting Slave.mp4

19. hentaimania

Mia Malkova - The Nutcracker (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Starring: Mia Malkova

A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.

File Info:
    Duration: 00:11:43
    File Size: 999 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Mia Malkova The Nutcracker.mp4

20. hentaimania

AJ Applegate - Alternative Therapy (1080p)

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Starring: AJ Applegate

Jay is seeing a new therapist for the first time, he wants to work out the issues he has been having with dating. All the women he ends up dating have a sadistic streak, they all want to kick him in the balls and fuck him up the ass. He just wants a nice normal woman to love. Mrs Applegate wants to help him get over his fears so that he may have a long-term girlfriend. She suggests instead of changing the women, he should change to accommodate their sexual needs. She starts by helping him get over his fear of being kicked in the balls. She gives him a few light kicks then takes off her dress to give him inspiration to take harder

File Info:
    Duration: 00:12:50
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s
    File Size: 1.07 GB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_AJ Applegate Alternative Therapy.mp4