This Is For Lover Of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

Discussion in 'Black/Ebony' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

[​IMG]

Description: Ramon wanted to give his viewers a little treat into his personal sex life. He was closely intimate with Nicky Lush and he wanted to show the world his special moment. He placed a camera at the entrance of the door and made a special commitment to Nicky. Ramon wanted to make Nicky the one and share his life with this special little lady. After Nicky said Yes, they passionately made love and Ramon let us see it all!

Starring: Ramon Nomar, Leisha Lush
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Size: 1724Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:01

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

2. Gorod126

Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

[​IMG]

Description: Cassidy was getting ready for work and wanted something to eat before heading out. As she was looking in the refrigerator, Brad came in checking out her sweet ass . Unfortunately, her BF's pain in the ass buddy Brad, was staying over and ate everything. She was instantly annoyed as she was surprised by him. He informed her was gonna stay longer which further aggravated her. He then wanted to use the bathroom before her when she had to get ready. When he went in the bathroom he spotted some of Cassidy's panties, grabbed them, and started beating his meat like a creep. Cassidy walked in on him and was surprised to see he had such a big cock. She was feeling freaky so she went right up to him and started having her way with him. You have to see her amazing cock sucking skills then how she fucks like a champ. Do not miss this beauty with her amazing tits bouncing all over the place, so hot!

Starring: Brad Knight, Cassidy Banks

Size: 1607Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:36:12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

3. Gorod126

Ebony 4304 Ctrl Alt Titties

[​IMG]

Description: Busty boss Aaliyah Hadid has been working on an extremely important report. Only, when her computer malfunctions, Aaliyah loses all of her work! Frustrated, Ms. Hadid calls up IT guy Van Wylde to try and get her report back. Only, Van is completely distracted by Aaliyah's cleavage and can't stare at the computer screen when some pretty massive boobs are near his face! Aaliyah notices Mr. Wylde staring at her tits and in order to get over the fact that she's lost all of her hard work, she decides to take out her frustrations on the IT guy! Ms. Hadid shoves Van's face into her tits, then quickly drops to her knees and sucks his big cock until she's wetter than an ocean and ready to ride him until it's quitting time!

Starring: Aaliyah Hadid

Size: 1371Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:27

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4304 Ctrl Alt Titties

4. Gorod126

Ebony 4305 My Maid Is A Foxxx

[​IMG]

Description: Jenna Foxxx was cleaning Derrick Pierce's house. She was looking fine in her sexy maid getup, showing off ample cleavage while getting down on all fours to scrub the floor. While Jenna was dusting, Derrick couldn't help but notice her succulent bum sticking out from underneath her skirt. Jenna knew she was teasing Derrick and was hoping that the thought of her bare tits and ass would get her employer hard as a rock! So when sexy Jenna catches Derrick taking pictures of her, she sees this as her chance to take off his pants and get the dicking she's been craving!

Starring: Jenna Fox, Derrick Pierce

Size: 1476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:31

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4305 My Maid Is A Foxxx

5. Gorod126

Ebony 4306 Open House With Jenna

[​IMG]

Description: My girlfriend Jenna J Foxx and I went to go check out some houses. We arrived at the last house for the day and checked it out. Jenna was taking a look around the house, but all I could do was stare at her ass in those tight denim jeans! It wasn't before long until we moved up to the bedroom, where Jenna started jumping on the bed and teasing me by bouncing up and down with her huge tits! Jenna laid out on the bed and all I could see was her snatch sneaking out of her shorts! Jenna didn't want to fool around in a house that wasn't hers, but after she twerked a little, she was ready to have some fun in the bed that was soon to be ours! Jenna finally agreed to a strip tease, but once she was naked before me she saw the huge erection in my pants and quickly wanted to suck me dry! Jenna rode my dick with her tits and ass on full display! We'll have to go look at more open houses soon--since they get my girlfriend dripping wet!

Starring: Jenna Fox

Size: 1692Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:32

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4306 Open House With Jenna

6. Gorod126

Ebony 4307 I Dream Of Jenna

[​IMG]

Description: I was taking a nap trying to rest up from the fuck fest my beautiful girlfriend Jenna Foxx and I had the night before. That's when I started to dream about how lucky I am to have the curvy and extremely sexy Jenna for a girlfriend! Soon enough, Jenna came tiptoeing down the stairs and into the bedroom where she stirred me from my slumber to beg for more sex! Jenna really wanted to suck my cock, and although I was feeling tired, I couldn't help but want to tease her to see how much she really wanted to be fucked! Jenna teased me with her perfect big tits and dick sucking lips while showing off the curves of her perfect body in a sexy pink onesie!

Starring: Jenna Fox, Logan Long

Size: 1402Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:24

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4307 I Dream Of Jenna

7. Gorod126

Ebony 4308 Take A Fucking Study Break

[​IMG]

Description: When Logan Long sees his sexy girlfriend Jazzi laid out on the couch studying hard with her ass looking fine in skin tight booty shorts, he gets sprung. Logan can't help but want to rub his hands all over Jazzi's beautiful booty and dive face first in between her dripping wet pussy lips! Only Jazzi really wants to finish studying, but that doesn’t mean she won’t let her horny boyfriend get his fix of her tits and ass! While Logan fondles her perky tits and spanks her beautiful butt, Jazzi is determined to keep focused on her studies even if she's just dying to suck and fuck her horny boyfriend's cock! The thing about Jazzi though is that she's very capable of multi-tasking, so she's eager to stroke off Logan's long rod while flipping pages!

Starring: Jazzi, Logan Long

Size: 1476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:55

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4308 Take A Fucking Study Break

8. Gorod126

Ebony 4310 Shake That Ass

[​IMG]

Description: If you’re an ass man (or woman), then look no further than the bootylicious Moriah Mills for all your twerking needs! That's right, Moriah the-hot-as-fuck-internet-sensation Mills! With a huge online following (almost as big and wide as her booty, we might add) Moriah is eager to shake her ass and tease all of her beloved booty lovers for their viewing pleasure! While you might have seen this beautiful babe's twerking videos online, you'll be very happy to know that her big ass is here to shake and twerk and get your hard cocks to work! Moriah shows off her absolutely perfect curves before taking a deep dicking inside her dripping wet pussy in this worldwide exclusive!

Starring: Tony Rubino, Moriah Mills

Size: 1641Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:36:58

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4310 Shake That Ass

9. Gorod126

Ebony 4311 All Aboard

[​IMG]

Description: Attention seamen, your horny captain, the incredibly sexy Skylar Nicole, is waiting for you to cum aboard! With her beautiful smile and a round ass that will make you grin from ear to ear, the seductive Skylar is eager to take you out to sea and suck and fuck some cock in the middle of the ocean! When Charles Dera takes his wife on a boat tour, only he wasn’t aware that the amazing Skylar would be on board! Ms. Nicole is hoping to satisfy her customer, specifically Mr. Dera as she teases him with her amazing round ass right behind his wife’s back! When Charles' wife gets a little sea sick, Skylar Nicole sees this as her opportunity to get the dicking she’s been hoping for!

Starring: Charles Dera, Skyler Nicole

Size: 1649Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4311 All Aboard

10. Gorod126

Ebony 4312 Maid To Get Dirty

[​IMG]

Description: Cecilia Lion has been working as a maid for her boss Brick Danger for quite some time. Cecilia has always been attracted to her boss, but she grows frustrated that he doesn’t act on her advances. Cecilia, tired of cleaning up after the messy Brick, decides to take matters into her own hands—after all, this maid likes getting dirty!

Starring: Brick Danger, Cecilia Lion

Size: 1328Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:28:55

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4312 Maid To Get Dirty

11. Gorod126

Ebony 4313 Oil Me Up

[​IMG]

Description: Skyler Nicole is a bootylicious babe and all she wants is to go lay out by the pool and tan. Her boyfriend agrees to help her rub oil all over her big juicy ass, but when he receives an important phone call from work, he immediately stops and leaves her all alone outside! Skyler is obviously pissed to be ditched with only half of her luscious body oiled up, but her boyfriend is an important man, so what can she do? Thankfully, Brick Danger, her boyfriend’s brother, happens to get home right around the same time. The moment she sees him, Skyler unabashedly asks if he’d like to finish her off – massaging the oil that is! After all, if her boyfriend’s too busy for her, why can’t his little brother do the job? Of course, Brick is more than happy to take over oiling up all of Skyler’s perfect curves before taking a deep dicking inside her dripping wet pussy.

Starring: Brick Danger, Skyler Nicole

Size: 1024Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:44:28

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4313 Oil Me Up

12. Gorod126

Ebony 4314 Dine And Cash

[​IMG]

Description: I just happened to be at a diner where the sexy Kitty Catherine couldn’t pay her bill! After paying for her meal, Kitty was eager to join me and say how thankful she was, by flashing her tits and pussy. Sensing her need for some quick cash, this horny honey took the bait and agreed to suck some dick for some much needed money! But naughty Kitty decided to give me a blowjob right in the restaurant, and the waitress caught us… so we ran to the bathroom and locked ourselves in for some on-the-spot action! Kitty sucked me, then I fucked her hard over the bathroom sink. She even rode my cock on the filthy bathroom floor. And you won’t believe what she said before we left the restaurant…

Starring: Sean Lawless, Kitty Catherine

Size: 1480Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:30:16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4314 Dine And Cash

13. Gorod126

Ebony 4315 Pool Hall Twerk

[​IMG]

Description: Curvy ebony Moriah Mills is ready to get down and dirty as she looks to clean up at the billiards table. You may have heard of pool sharks, but all Moriah wants to do is show you how much she loves to twerk her bootylicious ass in her sexy pink lingerie! This curvy cutie is ready to rack some balls—with her fantastic tits and ass, that is! And JMac comes along give this hustler exactly what she needs. JMac worships Moriah’s bouncy tits and juicy pussy, then lets Moriah chalk up his cue tip with her mouth. Moriah hops up on the table for a gaming room doggystyle deep-dicking. These two fuck until they’re snookered. My magic 8ball is telling me JMac will give Moriah all she can handle, all over her big sexy ass. Would you like to take on Moriah?

Starring: Jmac, Moriah Mills

Size: 1066Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:42:08

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4315 Pool Hall Twerk

14. Gorod126

Ebony 4316 Room Service

[​IMG]

Description: Jenna Foxx is working at a hotel front desk when hot stud Brick Danger comes in. He can’t take his eyes off Jenna’s generous cleavage, which she’s more than happy to tease while checking him in. Shortly after getting to his room, Brick calls the front desk to complain of a drain problem in his room. Instead of calling a plumber, Jenna takes matters into her own hands and shows up to Brick’s room, armed with a plunger. As she bends over the side of the tub, she teases her ass and her sexy lingerie. Then, she plunges the drain, making her big tits bounce in the process! After taking care of the drain, Jenna notices another “clogged pipe” Brick needs help with and that she is more than happy to suck and titty fuck! Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance for Jenna and she will do everything to make sure her dripping wet pussy fully satisfies Brick!

Starring: Brick Danger, Jenna Fox

Size: 951Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:43:59

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4316 Room Service

15. Gorod126

Ebony 4318 So Dirty

[​IMG]

Description: Haylee Wynters got upset that her boyfriend did not put the clean dishes away. She was ranting on about it when he came in. He calmed her down and was able to convince her to put them away for him after he pounded her pussy. She sucked and fucked his cock and got that load of man juice all over her pretty face.

Starring: Alex Davis, Haylee Wynters

Size: 1131Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:26:17

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4318 So Dirty

16. Gorod126

Ebony 4319 Tit Talk

[​IMG]

Description: The beautiful AlisonSault decided to grace us with her busty presence today. Her freaky self knew exactly what wee wanted and she had enough to supply it for days. Her breasts were heaven sent and she knew how to flaunt it. Alison was the definition of a freak and she was gonna show us how BigNatties babes get down!

Starring: Peter Green, Alison Sault

Size: 1216Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:27:00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4319 Tit Talk

17. Gorod126

Ebony 4320 Double Sweet

[​IMG]

Description: Chad arrived at his place with Aaliyah waiting for him wearing only a tutu. She asked him to teach her how to twerk. She offered him some cupcakes and a piece of pussy, an offer Chad couldn't refuse. He gave her a quick lesson and then bent her over the kitchen countertop and fucked her tight pussy all over the place. After pounding Aaliyah's sweet pussy, Chad blasted his jizz all over her pretty face.

Starring: Chad White, Aaliyah Hadid

Size: 1368Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:31:37

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4320 Double Sweet

18. Gorod126

Ebony 4321 Licking Leah

[​IMG]

Description: Brad was driving to his dads place with his smoking hot gf Leah who was rocking her cute nerdy glasses. He had the camera out and started recording her while he drove. He started asking her if she brought her cute bikini and if she could just show him a lil something. She was hesitant at first but then took out her perky delicious pierced titties for him to check out. She totally got into it and started really giving him a show while she fingered herself. She then started giving him a sloppy handjob that led to an even sloppier blowjob once they pulled up to the garage. Dont miss one second of this hot ebony beauty going off on his hard cock till she gets a fat load of nut all over her pretty face, so hot!

Starring: Brad Knight, Leah

Size: 1740Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:32:49

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4321 Licking Leah

19. Gorod126

Ebony 4322 Keys Please

[​IMG]

Description: Having a girlfriend comes with the territory. Nagging, pleasing, and yes, lending. ZoeyReyes needed to go out and decided it was in her right to borrow Bambino's car. Bambino was pretty pissed about being interrupted and wasn't about to cave in into her demands. So Zoey did what any smart woman would, she sucked some sense into Bambino and made him have a change of heart!

Starring: Bambino, Zoey Reyes

Size: 832Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:46

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4322 Keys Please

20. Gorod126

Ebony 4323 Sweetest Sin

[​IMG]

Description: This guy couldn't let his girl finish up her chores and tidy up around the house. He was out there trying to get footage of some raccoon who was terrorizing their garbage bins at night and as he passed by the glass door of their bedroom he stopped cold and kept filming his girlfriend in the tight little grey shorts she always wears to work around the house. She was making the bed and he interrupted her so they could get frisky. She eventually got horny herself and they got into it. The made a mess of the newly washed bedding and she had to start from scratch and throw them right back into the wash. With an ass like hers I don't think anyone would expect any other outcome.

Starring: Logan Long, Ashley Sin

Size: 1091Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:37:23

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 4323 Sweetest Sin