This Is For Lover Of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

Discussion in 'Black/Ebony' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Ebony 2285 Simply Bootiful

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2285 Simply Bootiful Part 1
    Ebony 2285 Simply Bootiful Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Bubblelicious, Juicy, and damn near impossible proportions. I give you Zena and Chanel. Two chicks that tore the whole scene down with their amazing asses. They shook that shit like there was no tomorrow and they really brung it. These chicks were perfect and they knew it. Teasing JMac with every shake of that ass. One made it clap while the other stood still while her ass shook like spinners. It was incredible. After the lovely exhibition we took the ladies back inside to further inspect those donks. We took them to the tub and filled it with bubbles. We then had the girls dunk their asses and watch the suds just drip off. Then when it was time to get into the main course Jmac didn't look back and took a bite out of Zena and Chanels juicy asses.

Starring: Zena, Staxxx, Jmac
    Tags: Ebony, Black

[​IMG]
    Size: 932Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:42:53

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Ebony 2286 What A Surprise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2286 What A Surprise Part 1
    Ebony 2286 What A Surprise Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Im making some business calls and such, and I receive the best phone call all day. It was my good friend Allia coming to congratulate me on my new promotion. I get up to open the door and she hands me a cake and little did I know how excited she was for me, she flashes me with her tits! These boobs looked so delicious and juicy. So, at this point Im totally amazed and dumbfounded. So instincts kicks in and I get all up in those breast. I start sucking them licking them and Allia is loving it. So why stop there. I proceeded to start taking clothes off and I went straight to that delicious pussy and gave Allias visit a memorable one.

Starring: Alia Starr, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1049Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:47:02

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Ebony 2287 On Fire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2287 On Fire Part 1
    Ebony 2287 On Fire Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: La decided to head back to the crib after a long day of shopping with her friends. Now mind you she attracted half of L.A. with that amazing ass she had. She was a petite freak that loved shaking her ass and getting all the attention. So when she saw Danny by the pool chilling she got real horny. Danny gave her exactly what she wanted, attention and the sexual kind. He loved grabbing that juicy ass and just watching it jiggle. After a few shakes La stripped down and gave us the real treat. Danny applied the Baby Oil and it was a wrap from there. EnJoY...

Starring: La, Danny Mountain

[​IMG]
    Size: 729Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:32:38

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Ebony 2288 Action Backed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2288 Action Backed Part 1
    Ebony 2288 Action Backed Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Carla definitely got it from her momma. This girl had a nice little fatty and it was the bomb. She came in with her her big booty swag and we loved it. Once, my boy saw that ass he was all over it. She knew how to shake it and wobble it. She worked it like a pro and had it clapping so damn sexy. She had this elegance of her and carried herself with this indescribable sexiness. When it was time to get to business she knew we wanted a show. So, Carla didnt disappoint. She rode that cock like no other. EnJoy

Starring: Carla Chillz, Chris Johnson

[​IMG]
    Size: 1052Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:48:26

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Ebony 2289 Crying Lips

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2289 Crying Lips

[​IMG]
    Description: Melody is taking us around today to where she does her volunteer work. The place has a recreation area with ping pong tables, wide screen television, foosball table, and a hidden shower in the back. Melody seems to be getting all worked up just talking about how much fun she has with her fans on line. As she shows us around, we get to see a little something here and there. She finally lets loose in the shower and shows us all the goods.

Starring: Melody Nakai

[​IMG]
    Size: 577Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:26:34

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Ebony 2290 Candii Land

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2290 Candii Land Part 1
    Ebony 2290 Candii Land Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today RoundAndBrown brings you Candii. She came by to visit the lucky Voodoo. And let me tell you, this chick was fucking amazing. She had the body of a stallion and she loved showing what she had in store for us. She rocked the sexy fishnets and that shit almost broke with her enormous ass. Voodoo had her shaking that shit like if she was in a music video! Poppin n Lockin crazy making her work that ass. After showing what she had it was time for some action. Little by little Voodoo worked his magic and slowly undressed Candii and see if she really tasted like her name. Let me tell you, he was very very pleased.EnjOy!

Starring: Candi Dreamz, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1124Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:51:45

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Ebony 2291 Spray N Wet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2291 Spray N Wet Part 1
    Ebony 2291 Spray N Wet Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we bring you Luxury, and what a Luxury it was. This chick is the epitome of massive tits and we fucking loved it! Voodoo had her swing by the house and had her take care of him. Even if it meant doing a little dirty work. After a while Luxury was getting impatient and she was feigning for some cock. So, Voodoo gave her what she really came for. Voodoo started wetting Luxuries boobs, exposing her hard nipples. Then he slowly took Luxuries clothes off and she had an amazing body my friends. She teased him with her big boobies and he gave her a taste of what she wanted the most.

Starring: Luxury Amore, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 901Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:41:28

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Ebony 2292 Get It Good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2292 Get It Good Part 1
    Ebony 2292 Get It Good Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Kaylyn has to be one of the cutest chicks we ever had featured in RoundandBrown. This chick was pretty as hell and she had the banging body to compliment. This chick teased up with her cut out booty jeans and she knew we wanted more. She shook that booty with the purpose and intent to get us horny as hell. After a wonderful show put by Kaylyn Voodoo and his buddy David came in for some action, and Kaylyn was all for it. They double teamed that ass and gave Kaylyn cock for days!

Starring: Kaylyn Carter, David Perry, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 843Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:47

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Ebony 2293 Bend It Like That

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2293 Bend It Like That Part 1
    Ebony 2293 Bend It Like That Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Lexxy was showing us her garden in an amazing outfit that showcased her fantastic curves. Her huge juicy ass was hanging out of those tight little shorts. She began shaking that beautiful booty all over her garden. Then, she decided that she will pay her gardener with her luscious body this week. He did not complain and it was not long until he was munching on her pussy and ass. She pumped her hairy pussy on his face. She sucked and fucked him all over her garden. He glazed her ass with cream and she told him to get back to work. Enjoy.

Starring: Lexxy, Cristian Clay

[​IMG]
    Size: 935Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:43:03

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Ebony 2294 Go Ahead Copafeel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2294 Go Ahead Copafeel Part 1
    Ebony 2294 Go Ahead Copafeel Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we bring you Christina. This chicks ass was off the chain peoples. This ass was the off Richter scale and she shook that shit with authority. Her assets were major and she knew how to work and twork that ass like it was nobodies business. She wore this sexy ass latex pants with the booty part cut off, and that ass was all over the place. She modeled for us and give us a quick demonstration of what Voodoo was getting into. And when he saw that amazing booty, even he was taken back. It was gonna be another hard days work for Voodoo. Christina was definitely gonna be a hand full if you know what I mean.

Starring: Christina Copafeel, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1195Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:54:59

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Ebony 2295 Always Natural

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2295 Always Natural Part 1
    Ebony 2295 Always Natural Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: We are all about the massive boobs. So, today we bring you the sexy Allia. If your all about big boobs then you came to the right place. This chicks boobies were so fucking impressive we had to bring her back for a second appearance. Allia loved showing her tits and even more when they were sucked dry. She teased our boy but he couldnt resist her short cut shirt revealing her big titties popping out. She loves getting cocked and getting a big huge cock between her enormous mammaries, but he didnt disappoint. Allia got exactly what she came for. Big and unadulterated cock in her tight little pussy. While filming we had to take a step back and really glorify these badboys all oiled up and looking so fucking luscious. So Check it out, sit back, and relax. EnJoy!

Starring: Alia Starr, Danny Mountain

[​IMG]
    Size: 992Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:45:39

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Ebony 2296 Bad Girl Booty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2296 Bad Girl Booty Part 1
    Ebony 2296 Bad Girl Booty Part 2
    Ebony 2296 Bad Girl Booty Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Voodoo was entering the world of photography and his first shoot was with the lovely Jenna. This chick loved the camera and was known to get horny when the flash turned on. After a few shots Jenna got more and more comfortable. Jenna was a tall lovely ebony chick with a nice body. Her booty was on point and she loved sucking cock. After a few shots it was time for Voodoo to move in and take action. Little by little Jenna started taking a titty out and she started playing with her wet juicy pussy. She thing pulled down Voodoo pants and gave him the BJ of his life she then got naked for him and Voodoo rammed his cock in he we little pussy. They tore each other up and things ended quite well for Voodoo.EnJoy

Starring: Jeana, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1245Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:57:18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Ebony 2297 Pole Pleasers Pt One

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2297 Pole Pleasers Pt One Part 1
    Ebony 2297 Pole Pleasers Pt One Part 2
    Ebony 2297 Pole Pleasers Pt One Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: This was fucking epic! Up in the ATL in one of the hottest strip clubs out there. We just had to do it big for you guys out there. We got our shit ready and were ready to make it rain on these sexy ass strippers. We reserved the VIP and it was a wrap! All types of debauchery going on! We had these chicks going nuts over the stacks and had them popping and locking like there was no tomorrow. Truly a sight to behold my friends. Then after a while my boy JMac and Karma had a little thing going and they took that shit to the back room, and best believe I was there to film it! JMac didnt take it easy on her either, he tore that fat ass down and had her moaning and wobbling that juicy fucking booty! Truly a great update my friends and one for the ages! EnJoY!

Starring: Karma, Boomerang, Creme

[​IMG]
    Size: 1242Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x576 / Duration: 0:57:12

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Ebony 2298 Pole Pleasers Pt Two

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2298 Pole Pleasers Pt Two

[​IMG]
    Description: Were bringing you another epic week of the ATL Strip club bash. This week we bring you Creme and company. This was on set of another crazy stripclub that featured some of the freakiest chicks from the ATL. These chicks were bad and were dying for the boys to make it rain on them! So it was only right we selected only the hottest chicks and took them down to the VIP, where anything goes. Once there it was fucking crazy from the jump. These girls go straight to the stripper pole and start poppin n lockin getting everybody horny! As you already know JMac was ready to get busy and tear one these fly honies up and he came up on Creme. Creme was more than willing and my boy laid it on her. You already know how we do at RK so brace yourself. This one is really fucking awesome!

Starring: Creme, Karma, Boomerang

[​IMG]
    Size: 542Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x576 / Duration: 0:25:00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Ebony 2299 Billiard Ballin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2299 Billiard Ballin Part 1
    Ebony 2299 Billiard Ballin Part 2
    Ebony 2299 Billiard Ballin Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we bring you Vanesa, and let me tell you, this chick was fucking sick! Thick would be an understatement for this type of body. A pure stallion with an ass that would have anybody going bananas. Vanesa came through to show Voodoo some love and thats exactly what she gave him. They played a little strip pool and things got a little juicy. Vanesa had fun showing her ass off and Voodoo had fun touching and feeling. When things got down to business Vanesa showed she could fuck and she had that ass jiggling oh so lovely my friends. EnJoY

Starring: Vanessa Monet, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1313Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 1:00:25

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Ebony 2300 Trouble Makers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2300 Trouble Makers Part 1
    Ebony 2300 Trouble Makers Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: So, Voodoo and I are discussing the summers fishing hot spots, and for some reason it must of slipped his mind to tell me that the ever so lovely Stacey was working out in the other room. Stacey mind you is well known for her enormous and luscious fucking breast, and shes 20 feet from us working out. So, we had to the room and BLAM! there she is! Looking sexier than ever and her body was fucking gorgeous! She wasnt too thrilled at first to see us but after Voodoo talked her into having some fun she was definitely down for whatever. After a few titty grabs and kind words from my boy, things started heating up. Stacey started easing up and getting friendly as well and after a while Stacey was screaming VOODOO! to the top of her lungs! Stacey was amazing and she fucks like no other so it was definitely worth it! So check her out in this latest edition of BIGnaturals.com.EnJoY!

Starring: Stacy Adams, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 962Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:44:16

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Ebony 2301 Wet Paint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2301 Wet Paint Part 1
    Ebony 2301 Wet Paint Part 2
    Ebony 2301 Wet Paint Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Today was truly fucking epic! We had two lovely chicks, Hydie and Vanett to be airbrushed perfectly. Watching them airbrushed and see the paint contour their perfect asses had my heart racing! These chicks were definitely packing rumps and they knew it! Lets not forget how freaky they were and much they wanted to get rammed by Voodoo!. After the airbrush adventure finished these girls were looking so fucking sexy. Then it was Voodoos turn to fucking take control and show these chicks a good time!

Starring: Hydie Waters, Vanett Jolie, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1436Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 1:06:04

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Ebony 2302 Got It All

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2302 Got It All Part 1
    Ebony 2302 Got It All Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we bring you the lovely Alia. This chick came ready for some Voodoo and it showed. She wore her low-cut bra and her sexy yellow short dress to reveal some of those sexy thighs. Once she came inside she was ready for the business! She showed us her huge 38 F breasts and the freaky lingerie that had Voodoo going nuts! Alia would start rubbing herself and you could tell she was wet! Once Voodoo came to the scene it was a wrap! He handled that ass like a true G. He had Alia screaming and going bananas for that cock! Alia got exactly what she came for and Voodoo made sure he gave Alia exactly that! EnJoY!

Starring: Alia Starr, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1099Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:50:35

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Ebony 2303 Webcam Bam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2303 Webcam Bam Part 1
    Ebony 2303 Webcam Bam Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we bring you Ambyr straight from the webcam! This chick was getting loose on the webcam for her boyfriend until Ramon had a peek of the action! Ambyr was getting freaky for the camera and she knew how to shake it! She popped and locked like a pro and showed her juicy fucking breast! After Ramon couldn't take anymore he had to go upstairs and have some of that ass. After playing with herself Ambyr was really horny so the sight of Ramon got that pussy wet! She didn't mind him ramming that ass and giving that wet a pussy a few licks. Hopefully the webcam was disconnected or that would of been one angry boyfriend! EnJoY!

Starring: Monique Symone, Ramon Nomar

[​IMG]
    Size: 875Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:40:17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Ebony 2304 Mad Booty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ebony 2304 Mad Booty Part 1
    Ebony 2304 Mad Booty Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: You come for the big booties and we keep delivering them to you! Today we have Boomerang. Boomerang was of the sexy strippers from our recent ATL trip we just had to have come over. This chick came driving all the way down so we knew she was definitely down for whatever we wanted. This chick had an amazing ass that clapped for days and she knew how to shake that shit oh so lovely. We had her come inside and demonstrate that ATL ass clap in the living room and that just got J-Mac horny as hell! He personally wanted to make that ass clap, so he her ride that cock. Boomerang rode it like a thru dick rider and had J-Mac teaing that ass up! It was truly an epic fuck scene and what happened in the showers is up to you guys to check out! EnJoY!

Starring: Boomerang, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 952Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:43:50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]