Tied, Teased And Tormented Teens upd!

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by finik, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. finik

finik Well-Known Member

2. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Added 01/09/2017

site_rachelziptied_part1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.

name:site_rachelziptied_part1
    Resolution:1280x720
    Filesize:406 MB
    Format:MPEG-4
    Duration:00:18:09
    Video:AVC
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
    :D

http://k2s.cc/file/7868ded3b2acc/site_rachelziptied_part1.mp4

3. finik

finik Well-Known Member

spanking, bondage and discipline. For canings, whippings and hair pulling this is the place to come.

egraves

name:egraves
    Resolution:1474x1082
    Filesize:1.56 GB
    Duration:00:51:40
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/fd9fe08292f0d/egraves.mp4

4. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Added 01/11/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

name:site_aliceoutdoorpost_part2
    Filesize:437 MB
    Duration:00:19:14

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/cf45df0603689/site_aliceoutdoorpost_part2.mp4

5. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Added 01/12/2017

site_cherrydollhorse_part1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the 4th installment of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! It's early Saturday morning. cherry is standing in near darkness, with her wrists cuffed behind her back with solid steel cuffs. She is also wearing a head cage that is attached to the ceiling. A pump gag has been inserted through the hole in the cage and into cherry's mouth, effectively gagging her. After a bit you hear a door slam and in walks Eric. He turns on some lights and walks up behind her. He immediately starts slapping her ass and tits hard. He alternates between this and roughly manhandling her. This goes on for a while before he stops to talk to the viewer. He explains that cherry was taken into custody Fri evening after work. She was stripped, cuffed and left in her current state over night. It seems that she had stolen from petty cash. She also has a haircut and new piercings that are strictly against company policy. These are some serious infractions that require serious discipline. Eric rolls out a wooden horse that cherry will be riding for the rest of the day. cherry is roughly groped, slapped and spanked for a while longer. He removes her head cage from the hoist above and sits her on the horse. He then binds her ankles to her thighs and then continues to tightly bind her calves to her thighs. he then ties them down and back to the stand. He eventually removes the head cage and the pump gag. Before an employee discipline session takes place, the other female employees enter a drawing. If they win, they remove their panties. the panties will be used to gag cherry. Eric stuffs 2 pairs of large panties in her mouth and then securely tapes them in. Eric then grabs more rope and adds a simple chest harness. The clip ends shortly after.

Brunettes, handcuffs, head cage, Petite, pump gag, wooden horse

name:site_cherrydollhorse_part1
    Filesize:615 MB
    Duration:00:27:38

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2651b0d25c3b7/site_cherrydollhorse_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/ff079eeb6ee78/site_cherrydollhorse_part1.part2.rar

6. finik

finik Well-Known Member

7. finik

finik Well-Known Member

8. finik

finik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Tall redhead Sigrid got tied up in a helpless position in the Academy's attic! Wearing sexy lace lingerie and high heels, Sigrid tries to get rid of her restraints... but with her elbows pulled backwards behind her head and her hands tied to her neck, there is no chance to open the knots! The tight jute and cotton ropes bite into her pale skin, and now with also her feet and legs tied together, all Sigrid can do is struggle helplessly on the bed! But the next step of her Mistress came unexpected: Mistress Roxanne stuffed a net stocking into Sigrid's mouth, pulled another one over her head and exposed Sigrid's tits! Sigrid has to endure endlessly long minutes like this now and still tries to get out of her bondage with all her strength... so Sigrid, it's your own fault you now also got heavily tapegagged!!

name:430
    Filesize:705 MB
    Duration:00:13:46
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/ebf72fa9d1175/430.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/dfd526c22b63f/430.part2.rar

9. finik

finik Well-Known Member

10. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 1
    site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1

Sybil is kneeling, already bound. Her ankles are taped and wrapped to her thighs and her wrists are wrapped and taped to her upper arms. A huge black ballgag is shoved in her mouth. Now its time for her to get some exercise. I take her by her rope leash and take her for a walk around the yard. The way that she is taped, she's forced to walk on her knees and elbows. She's relieved when we get to the soft grass in the yard and off the rugged concrete. She's lagging behind, so I stop and smack her ass. We carry on around the outskirts of the yard. Once we get to the other end of the yard we stop and I smack her ass again. This time I just do it for fun. Sybil loves the excitement knowing that anytime someone could walk down the alley see her. I'm thankful as usual that no one does, lol. After walking the outer edge of the yard, we arrive back on the concrete pad surrounded by the garage and a high solid gate where no one can see in, unless they were to really try. I have Sybil wait for a few moments while I get some rope. I then remove her leg bindings and make her stand up under the basketball hoop. I tie her leash to the backboard. She just got her new ballet shoes and I want her to start getting used to standing in them. To not make it easy for her, I grope her tits through her satin blouse and then smack her ass as she whimpers and moans. I have a lot planned for Sybil, and I don't want her falling in those shoes, so I remove the neck rope and sit her on the ground and remove them. I stand her back up and tie the neckrope off tight, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. I remove the wrap and tape from Sybil's arms, but leave her fingers taped. I then start binding her arms behind her back. Rope is also added above and below her tits, but before I complete the chest harness, I unbutton her blouse and pull her tits free. As I finish up the rope work, I tell her I'll give her a break from the neckrope, as by this point her calves are burning and she's really struggling to stay on her tippy toes. I give her a break, but its not quite what she expected. I grab her by her tits and pick her off the ground. I set her down so I can slap and squeeze her tits before I do it again. OK, after all that, I decide to be nice and I loosen her neckrope a little. I finish up a little ropework, before I start on her breast bondage. Each tit is bound nice and tight, and Sybil moans with each additional wrapping. Once her tits are tied and looking great, I remove her ballgag and she immediately thanks me for it. I walk off leaving her with drool runnng down her chin and her trying to loosen up her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1
    Resolution:640x480
    Filesize:520 MB
    Duration:00:23:18
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/aff050a1e0d54/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/181bad7f7567c/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part1.part2.rar

11. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

barefoot, outdoors, pantyhose, Tape Bondage

site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

name:site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2
    Filesize:576 MB
    Duration:00:25:47
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/99304556f260c/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/d72177e005d8a/site_sybilbackyardbondage_part2.part2.rar

12. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped, and hairtied

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for

name:site_crystalhung_full
    Filesize:337 MB
    Duration:00:15:05

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8f14300c880e9/site_crystalhung_full.mp4

13. finik

finik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Still quite new in the Academy, Sasha Crow didn't expect she had to face a painful bondage like this that soon: with 4 big wooden sticks tightly tied to her curvy body, almost completely naked Sasha has to kneel on the big chest in the Academy's green room. Different kinds of jute ropes are heavily biting into her flesh, her hands, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles are hurting... Her super big tits are bound tightly and already start to change their colour! That one stick between Sasha's legs sure as hell isn't very comfortable too... even less as the Mistress comes back, changes the bondage and Sasha has to sit on that stick with her full weight! But with her mouth stuffed with 2 gauze bandages, held in place by ropes, she can't complain much. Fixed like this, there's not much busty Sasha can do, except: endure this lesson until the Mistress decides to release her... Sasha, always keep in mind: when your Dom sees this video of you, he'll be very, very proud of his little girl!

name:424
    Filesize:572 MB
    Duration:00:11:11

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/b399a80e5c703/424.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/bfd5aebd8c5e6/424.part2.rar

14. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi - Part 1

Added 01/15/2017

Chi Chi stands wearing just panties and 6 inch heels. She stands still neckroped as I bind her arms behind her back. I add more and more rope. Soon her arms are secure. I stop adding rope and have some fun groping Chi Chi. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lightly slap her ass and roughly grab it. I then take some time oiling her tan toned body up. I grab her by her hair and manhandle her a bit longer. I shove a pump gag in her mouth and inflate it. Soon it turns sideways and pops out. I try once again and the same thing happens. A pump gag is just not in the cards today, but I enjoy the way it looked while it lasted. I keep adding more and more rope, including a tight waist rope and crotchrope. I remove her neckrope and let her take a seat. I then tightly strap on a harness panel ballgag. Next, I put her on the floor on her stomach. I bind her ankles crossed. I grab and grope her ass a bit before Part 1 ends.

name:site_chichiboxhogtied_part1
    Filesize:436 MB
    Duration:00:19:33

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/096f74afa32f5/site_chichiboxhogtied_part1.mp4

15. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip. [/i]

Added 01/16/2017

name:site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part2
    Filesize:328 MB
    Duration:00:14:52

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

Added 01/16/2017

http://k2s.cc/file/0ffcc9bd72c5b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part2.mp4

breast torture, Brunettes, business attire, Busty, hogtied, nose hooks, pantyhose

16. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 1

Added 01/16/2017
    [​IMG]
    Don't Fuck with the family... Mystic Moon did and now she's paying for it. A masked man sneaks up from behind after she comes home. She's hooded tightly, before her wrists are bound behind her back. He leads her over to the coffee table where he ties her thighs. He shoves a rag in her mouth and tapes it in. The man is extremely aggressive and that continues as he slaps and gropes her tits. He rips open her blouse and the manhandling continues. He then decides to make her bondage a bit tighter. He crosses her ankles and ties them in several places. She's not going anywhere now, so her captor leaves her, but soon returns with a long length of thin twine. He tightly ties her tits up. Mystic's screams intensify now. Any time the masked man grabs or slaps them she yelps loud! Tears are already running down her cheeks as he adds more rope to her upper thighs. He then crushes her elbows together and then continues wrapping and cinching her arms to her body. This is where Part 1 ends.

site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1

name:site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1
    Filesize:490 MB
    Duration:00:21:59

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/1fb0f0221341b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/884eb4d1ada7b/site_mysticmoondidhogtie_part1.part2.rar

17. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 1

I meet Safa and its not long before she asks what I do. I tell her. She has experienced some bondage recently and has discovered that she likes it. I invite her back to my place for a quick bondage session. With a handful of her hair, I walk her into my studio. Her hands are already bound behind her back. I grope, manhandle and smack her ass for a while before I tie a rope around her neck and tie it overhead. You can tell by her facial expressions that she is enjoying herself so far. I tie 2 bands of rope around her thighs and once again, the look on her face as she's being bound tells me that she wasn't lying when she said she like bondage. I add a chest harness next. I take a break from roping to manhandle her tits not that they have some rope around them. I then rope up her calves and ankles. I strap in a ball gag that barely fits very tightly. I snip away the straps on her shirt and pull out her large firm tits. Of course I'm going to spend a little time slapping and squeezing them, I'd be silly not to! I attach her chest harness in the back to the post behind her. I crotchrope her and pull it up and out in front. I end up tying her head back by her hair as well. I manhandle her once again in this most helpless position. I then walk away and enjoy the view of Safa enduring her bondage. Her arms are still only tied at the wrists, but with the tight crotchrope and her head pulled back while ballgagged, this position is pretty strenuous. It will however get even more strenuous by the time we're done! I eventually remove the crotchrope and untie her hair. I pull up a chair and sit her down as the drool bubbles from around the gag. The clip ends shortly

site_safastest_part1

name:site_safastest_part1
    Filesize:719 MB
    Duration:00:32:15
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/a059e4462ca3e/site_safastest_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/288b2d2749f2d/site_safastest_part1.part2.rar

18. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 1

Added 01/17/2017

Add to favorites your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the second of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in LUCK!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties around her gag and makes her a headband out of another. A tie is connected to these and then attached to the ones binding her arms, thus forcing her head back. nyxon is now completely helpless to do anything about me slapping her ass now. I leave nyxon as I have some phone calls to make. Normally I'd leave her for several hours, but for the sake of the video series, I return. I have one more demonstration, so I cut off the zipties binding her arms. I remove her gag and sit her on a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

name:site_nyxonzipties_part1
    Filesize:586 MB
    Duration:00:26:10
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/372ae36a509de/site_nyxonzipties_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/3b7233fb5626b/site_nyxonzipties_part1.part2.rar

Categories:
    Brunettes, business attire, MILF, office attire, pantyhose, strappado, zipties

19. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Aurelia peeked through the keyhole the other day when the Mistress was having a bondage session with a new girl. Such insolent behaviour of course can't be tolerated: Aurelia needs to be punished! In the Academy's attic, Mistress Roxanne tied Aurelia's legs, feet, arms and wrists together with cable ties! Wearing only a small black dress and peep toes, Aurelia can't hide how hard the plastic bites into her skin. How long will she have to endure this? The Mistress said she'll be back in 20 minutes... those are long over, and Aurelia gets impatient and lets herself get carried away... she calls down the stairs: "Mistress, I'm sorry... is it enough now?" - oh Aurelia, you should have thought twice if this MAYBE wasn't such a good idea... sassy girl! Aurelia now ha to face the consequences: more cable ties and a leather mouth stuffing gag! Go on trying to call your Mistress now, Aurelia, go on trying to get rid of your restraints and scream through your gag how sorry you are: the more annoying you get, it gets more and more likely the Mistress will come back and add even more cable ties...

name:420
    Filesize:653 MB
    Duration:00:12:45

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2239d9128dd94/420.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/6baed1bee733a/420.part2.rar

20. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 1

Added 01/18/2017

Adara is a whore. I bring her to a little warehouse space where I host parties. Adara does not like my little get away and complains. She complains more when I tell her that she is going to be put is tape bondage. All I have to do is open up my wallet and she agrees to the bondage. If you have enough money Adara will do anything. I rip open her shirt roughly grope her tits. I then tape her arms behind her back as Adara continues with her attitude. She asks why I have to be so rough as I bend her over and tie a rope into her hair. I tell her that compared to others, I am not rough at all. Adara grimaces, as I tie her hair off above. I then start showing her what other mean rough clients might do. I slap her tits and face. I tell her that I don't do things like that, but a lot of other customers will. I then show her how they might slap her ass and thighs. I cut off her skirt and the rip open the crotch in her pantyhose. She yelps as I smack her ass hard. By this time, I'm tired of our back and forth banter, so I shove and strap a ballgag in Adara's mouth. I manhandle her a bit more and then I start making her tape bondage a little more restrictive. Adara can only moan and drool as I completely tape up her entire upper body with semi-clear tape. I then spin her around as I manhandle and slap various parts of her tan body. I add a quick rope harness to her upper body before I untie her hair and put her on her knees in front of a post. I tie her harness up on the post so she has no choice but to remain on her knees. I remove her ballgag and ask her what she thinks about her bondage now. She says she just wants to get it over with so she can get her money... Like I said at the beginning, Adara is a whore.

site_adaratapeorgasm_part1

name:site_adaratapeorgasm_part1
    Filesize:412 MB
    Duration:00:18:24
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/98b834d3392e2/site_adaratapeorgasm_part1.part1.rar