Tied, Teased And Tormented Teens upd!

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by finik, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 2

Added 02/13/2017

Dia is strung up overhead by her crotchrope and left for a while. The Good Dr. eventually returns to manhandle and spank poor dia. he does this for a while before he finally rips open her sweater. With her tits now exposed, he starts binding them. After he has her right tit bound he takes a break. He squeezes and slaps it as dia moans in agony. He then ties her left tit up tight... Just like the other one. She's left once again with her tits tied, crotchroped and gagged. When he returns he pegs her nipples and then he binds her thighs with more rope. He reties the rope tightly around her ankles next. dia is left once again to drool and endure her bondage. Dr. Cupcakes returns and releases her from the crotchrope. He gropes her bound tits for a bit once again. Judging by dia's reactions they are pretty sensitive when tightly bound! dia is then to her knees. This is where Part 2 ends.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

name:site_diaspankedhogtied_part2
    Resolution:1280x720
    Filesize:384 MB
    Format:MPEG-4
    Duration:00:17:11
    Video:AVC
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
    :D

http://k2s.cc/file/5d13b9d5c6f53/site_diaspankedhogtied_part2.mp4

Categories: Blondes, Daisy Dukes, jeans, MILF, nipple clamps

2. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Added 02/14/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move an inch. Who knows when he'll be back. At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage, and then I show a deleted scene. I had originally gagged her with a stress ball, but it wasn't working out well.
    site_diaspankedhogtied_part3

name:site_diaspankedhogtied_part3
    Filesize:628 MB
    Duration:00:28:05
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/ae0d16acff969/site_diaspankedhogtied_part3.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/2089510efd31b/site_diaspankedhogtied_part3.part2.rar

Categories: barefoot, Blondes, Daisy Dukes, hogtied

3. finik

finik Well-Known Member

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows

Added 02/15/2017

Alice is already bound as I grope and roughly manhandle her. I tightly cleave gag her before, I push her to the ground on her stomach and hogtie her. Soon after I relax by the fire roasting marshmallows as Alice whimpers a few feet away in her hogtie. After 3 or 4 delicious campfire treats, I nose hook Alice, and leave her hogtied.

site_alicenighthogtie_part1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

name:site_alicenighthogtie_part1
    Filesize:480 MB
    Duration:00:21:30
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/546faf0820041/site_alicenighthogtie_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/df5e85aee8534/site_alicenighthogtie_part1.part2.rar

Categories: Blondes, hogtied, MILF, nose hooks, outdoors

4. finik

finik Well-Known Member

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Part 2

Added 02/15/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie her hogtie rope above, making her bondage a bit tighter and more stressful. Her nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to the post in front of her. Another rope is tied to her ankles and then pulled up and back, which further tightens her bondage. Finally, more tape is wrapped around her gag and forehead and then wrapped around a vertical rope, which holds her head back and in place. Alice is then left outside hogtied on the ground. Her whimpers, squirming, and yelps intensify as the bugs start biting, and and the flying variety start swarming around her face. At the end of the clip I added a little behind the scenes footage of Alice describing her ordeal.

site_alicenighthogtie_part2

name:site_alicenighthogtie_part2
    Filesize:415 MB
    Duration:00:18:30
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2375a555ce5fc/site_alicenighthogtie_part2.mp4

5. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 1

Added 02/15/2017

Adara really wants to get into the Cum Laude sorority. She's applied or whatever it is you do to get in, lol, and she is now in the "testing" phase or Hazing as it used to be called. For this test, the sorority sisters have sent a laundry hamper full of their dirty panties. adara is to be bound tightly and then cruelly gagged with all the panties in the hamper. In between gags, I add more rope to adara, making her bondage more and more stringent. The clip starts with adara seated with her wrists bound behind her back and her waist tied to the chair. She struggles for a while before I enter the room. I grab her by her hair as I lightly slap her face and inner thigh. I walk to the laundry hamper behind her and pull out 3 pairs of silk panties. I walk over to her and shove each individual pair into her face. I ask her questions like: "How do they smell?", "Who's do you think they belong to?" I get 2 large pair stuffed in and realize the 3rd won't fit. It took a lot to get 2 pairs in and her cheeks are bulging. I seal them in with clear tape. I grab a bundle of rope and start binding her thighs very tightly. After a while of tying her thighs, I remove her gag as there are many more panties that need to be used. More silky panties are rubbed in her face and then shoved in her mouth. I wrap pantyhose around her mouth, but realize I don't have enough to keep the panties in her mouth, so I start wrapping black tape over top. I add more rope to her thighs and then remove her gag again. I slowly pull each pair of panties out of her mouth. Shortly after Part 1 ends.

site_adarapantygaghazing_part1

name:site_adarapantygaghazing_part1
    Filesize:491 MB
    Duration:00:21:52

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/12e76a1270e6d/site_adarapantygaghazing_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e5a3d38cfbbad/site_adarapantygaghazing_part1.part2.rar

Categories: Blondes, chairtied, panty gags

6. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Armani Hogtaped - Part 1

Added 02/16/2017

Armani stands noosed, and ballgagged. She's wearing pantyhose and a shirt made of pantyhose as well. Her wrists are taped behind her back. How in the world did she end up in this predicament? It doesn't matter, we're just happy she is. She whimpers, mmmpphs, and struggles, wriggling her hips and stomping. I plan on binding her further, but I'm enjoying watching her as is, so I wait a little longer than usual. I finally start adding more tape to her nylon clad tan, athletic body. I wrap her waist and then between her legs and around her upper legs, accentuating her ass. More tape is added above and below her tits, as well as her knees. I leave her once again. When I return, I take her down from the noose and sit her in a chair. The first thing I do is wrap her ballgag with vetwrap. She's been trying to push it out the entire time. Its easier and more effective to just wrap it. You can tell she is not happy about this. I rip the nylon and pull her massive tits free. I then bind them with more tape.Instead of wrapping them separately, I tape them together. I then remove her gag and replace it with a large sponge. I wrap more vetwrap on top and then finally a few wraps of black tape for good measure. I meander off again leaving poor Armani tape bound and gagged. The clip ends shortly after.

site_armanihogtaped_part1

name:site_armanihogtaped_part1
    Filesize:475 MB
    Duration:00:21:13

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8dd1338714143/site_armanihogtaped_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/130fab2d82cf0/site_armanihogtaped_part1.part2.rar

Categories: Blondes, Busty, MILF, nylon encasement, pantyhose, sponge gag, Tape Bondage

7. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 3

Added 02/16/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... More panty gags. adara is being a brat so I smack her face then I go get 2 more pairs of panties. 2 different shades of blue, but both fairly large. It takes me a while, but I finally get them both in. Her cheeks are really bulging! She doesn't look happy as I run a rope between her legs and up overhead. After the crotchrope is tightened, I wrap her head with clear tape. I continue adding ropes, making her bondage even more severe. I remove the clear tape and the gag. I get 2 more pairs of dirty panties out of the hamper and stuff them in her pretty little mouth. This time I seal them in with microfoam tape. I tie her elbows and then add a rope to pull them up overhead as well. Her bondage is really starting to get intense now. The sorority sisters like to have pics of her as the hazing progresses, so I do just that. At the end of the clip, I remove the gag and the clip ends shortly after.

site_adarapantygaghazing_part3

name:site_adarapantygaghazing_part3
    Filesize:507 MB
    Duration:00:22:36

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/bea4c256f0c9a/site_adarapantygaghazing_part3.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/89e546fe30130/site_adarapantygaghazing_part3.part2.rar

Categories: Blondes, chairtied, panty gags

8. finik

finik Well-Known Member

9. finik

finik Well-Known Member

name:update209
    Filesize:301 MB
    Duration:00:12:02
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/6c3a8105ba438/update209.mp4

Bondage, Brunettes, Degredation, Forced Orgasm, Humiliation, Latex, Masturbation, Rope, Rubber Stockings, Slave Training, Slut, Solo, Strict Restraint,Struggling, Submission

10. finik

finik Well-Known Member

11. finik

finik Well-Known Member

self inflicted predicament.

added 23-02-2017

update211

name:update211
    Filesize:288 MB
    Duration:00:13:32
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/1d5709dbc4799/update211.mp4

12. finik

finik Well-Known Member

February 24, 2017

Corseted & Girdled Slaves Lisa & Sandra Lashed w/ Leather for Ballgagged Bondage Orgasms!
    Lisa and Sandra have been very good. With all their chores completed early, Mistress wanted to reward them. Strict, but comfortable leather strap bondage over their corsets, girdles, and stockings and garters keeps them immobile while two high-powered wands are lashed "just right" to keep the contented submissives writhing in passion all evening...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

name:1858_Sandra_Silvers_Lisa_Harlotte
    Resolution:1440x1080
    Filesize:625 MB
    Duration:00:13:38
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/811bcbed8a7a7/1858_Sandra_Silvers_Lisa_Harlotte.mp4

13. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Sweater-ed MILF Secretaries Bound together, Gagged and exposed in the warehouse.
    The long-legged ladies are bound together, side-by-side. Each has one leg tethered to the other at the ankle, knee and thigh. Cruel crotch ropes and tight chest harnesses combine to pin one arm behind each of their backs and the other arm is hoisted high over their heads to the ceiling above. The sweaters strain from the pairing of tight sweaters, even tighter ropes and huge tits. A strip of microfoam tape seals their mouths shut. But that gag wont last long. Their captor knows this and returns with sponges and a fresh roll of tape. We're treated to close ups of the relatively comfortable gags being removed only to be replaced with double-dose of sponge mouth-stuffing and microfoam tape being wrapped clear around their heads. After the pair of forlorn females are thoroughly gagged, it's time to let those sweater-puppies breathe. He grabs the garments and tears them apart. Looks like he's the winner with a perfect two pair

1852_SandraSilvers_Whitney_Dangling Secretaries_HD

name:1852_SandraSilvers_Whitney_Dangling Secretaries_HD
    Filesize:463 MB
    Duration:00:09:14

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/8581fe8f381e6/1852_SandraSilvers_Whitney_Dangling_Secretaries_HD.mp4

14. finik

finik Well-Known Member

added 27-02-2017

Bodysuit bound.

name:update212
    Filesize:113 MB
    Duration:00:05:36
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 153 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/08c8ae367e8bf/update212.mp4

15. finik

finik Well-Known Member

16. finik

finik Well-Known Member

17. finik

finik Well-Known Member

18. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy, AJ Marion, Vivienne Velvet

FOUR Plastic & Vet-Wrapped MILFs Mummified in the Hospital Exam Room

At The Silverdale Clinic we take pride in innovative and effective services we offer. Each patient is treated as an individual and all treatments are custom designed to the patient's specific aptitude and tolerances. After an intense, prolonged session of enhanced immobilization therapy, the needs of the particular patient is question is integrated into an intense regimen directed stimulation. For example, take these four subjects. Each has been completely stripped naked, immobilized and silenced with medical grade plastic wrap and adhesive gauze. The only parts of them not restrained is their bare feet, exposed breasts and faces (except for their gagged mouths, of course) The loss of control is disconcerting to the subject and each struggles to remove themselves from the situation. Let us observe them as they aggressively try, in vain, to free themselves.

name:1860_Sandra_Silvers_4_mummies Part 1 of 5
    Filesize:500 MB
    Duration:00:09:42

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/91caac286545c/1860_Sandra_Silvers_4_mummies_Part_1_of_5.mp4

19. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Nude Redhead MILF Secretary Darla Punished Bosslady Sandra with Bondage Orgasms!

One of my close, local girlfriends is Rachel Steele. This week, she's sharing this sexy bondage video with us from her hot XXX website www.Rachel-Steele.com. Rachel Steele as Wunder Woman and Anastasia Pierce as Anastasia of the Alps, Bavarian Bad Girl. Anastasia of the Alps has produced 3 demon spawn. Unfortunately her breast milk is too evil and powerful to nourish the spawn. She needs a the perfect donor. She chooses Wunder Woman. Luring her into a trap with a call to the IADC about abandoned orphans, Wunder Woman walks into an empty warehouse to come face to face with the Bavarian Bad Girl. Anastasia plans of overpowering Wunder Woman do not work out. She did not realize how powerful the Amazon Princess was. After being soundly defeated by Wunder Woman she tries a different approach. She tells Wunder Woman that her offspring will perish if she does not give them her breast milk. After much hand wringing Wunder Woman agrees. The Bavarian Bad Girl leads Wunder Woman to an undisclosed location and attaches a milking device to her breast. The experience was physically draining that Wunder Woman momentarily faded out. Anastasia took that opportunity to tie Wunder Woman up and milk her of something else; her pussy juice. She attached the device to her pussy and forced multiple orgasms out of her. Still weak from the previous milking Wunder Woman faded out again after enduring multiple orgasms.

name:1844_RachelSteele
    Resolution:720x540
    Filesize:227 MB
    Duration:00:15:36

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/fe5f0288466ea/1844_RachelSteele.mp4

20. finik

finik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There is one sure-fire way to keep a gals attention, or should I say keep her AT attention. Suspend her by her hair! Sandra and Constance, in silky blouses, short skirts, lacy bras, stilettos and pantyhose are brought into the body shop garage. Snugly bound at the ankles, knees, waist, tits and wrists, their feet ache from being made to hop in the harrowing high heels. Soon they will wish for the relative comfort the fine footwear provided. On screen, the ladies locks are lashed to rings far over their heads, pulling the shapely femmes viscously vertical. With their tresses trussed out of the way, the captor converts their cleave gags into mouthstuffing, and seals them in with copious coils of plastic pallet wrap. Maybe they can get a chance to relax (as best as they can) in this predicament and come up with a plan to struggle to escape. Not so fast. Those heavenly heels just wont do. He removes sexy stilts, the only relief the gals got, and our curvy captives become danging damsels.

name:1824_SandraSilvers_ConstanceCoyne_HD
    Filesize:440 MB
    Duration:00:08:53

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/36e6b40291620/1824_SandraSilvers_ConstanceCoyne_HD.mp4