Tied, Teased And Tormented Teens upd!

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by finik, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. finik

finik Well-Known Member

2. finik

finik Well-Known Member

3. finik

finik Well-Known Member

4. finik

finik Well-Known Member

5. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Stored Thing - 4/22/2017

[​IMG]

Rylee told us she wanted to explore storage bondage. It's entirely different than strict bondage. When you tie a girl in strict bondage, its often challenging to remain in this position for an hour. Storage bondage is designed to keep the captive securely locked away for many hours. The intensity is not the same as strict bondage, but when done properly is just as inescapable. The heavy steel collar and chain kept her secured in her spot. The shackles on her ankles were constant reminders of her new status. The thick canvas straight jacket did it jobs quite effectively. She did not expect for it to be so hot inside the jacket. Rylee thought she would sit there comfortably and enjoy her helpless plight. But the jacket quickly heated up on the inside, but offered no possibility of escape. She was experiencing true storage bondage. No escape. No mercy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

name:rylee_stored_0001
    Resolution:1280x720
    Filesize:169 MB
    Format:MPEG-4
    Duration:00:16:39
    Video:AVC
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 169 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
    :D

https://k2s.cc/file/bd4ed5ec44e98/rylee_stored_0001.rar

6. finik

finik Well-Known Member

7. finik

finik Well-Known Member

MILFs Darla & Sandra, Classic Damsels in Distress Vintage Girdles!

It was bad enough that their apartment had been robbed, but the burglar left them bound and ballgagged int he bedroom wearing nothing but their lacy white girdles, garters and stockings. They hop about the bedroom to try to get to the bed so they can try to untie each other, but it's no use. little did they know that not only was he going to take their stuff, but he intended to take them as well!

name:1882_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com
    Resolution:1440x1080
    Filesize:398 MB
    Duration:00:08:28
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/5b699a5c2f1a6/1882_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com.mp4

8. finik

finik Well-Known Member

9. finik

finik Well-Known Member

10. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Eden's Dream - Scene 1 - Part 1 - HogTaped

Added 04/24/2017

As Told by Eden I had this really weird dream last night. It was pretty scary, but very erotic at the same time. I dreamed that I was sleeping. A man in a white lab coat mounted me from behind, grabbed my wrists and taped them together. He then roughly wrapped the same tape through my mouth and around my head multiple times. My ankles got the same treatment. He then disappeared for just a short while, but soon returned. He smacked my ass and roughly squeezed and groped my tits. Then he got the tape out again. This time he taped my ankles to my upper thighs. If I wasn't taped up enough, He completely taped my hands and then completely taped them to my feet. I was now Hogtied, but with Tape! Just when I thought he was done he came back and added more... He must have missed a spot. He then ripped my nice nighty exposing and then roughly slapping and grabbing my tit. Once again he left me. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was observing me. I felt like I was some kind of experiment. I struggled in the tape, but could barely move. Apparently I still had too much movement for his liking, because he returned with the tape again! This time he pulled my head back by my hair and then ran the tape from my feet over my mouth and forehead. Now I literally could not move an inch. He left me once again to twitch and moan in this excruciatingly tight bondage. He finally returned and started to remove the tape. He removed the tape connecting my hands and feet and I thought he would release me... But he didn't. I'll tell you more tomorrow... This is where Part 1 ends.

site_edensdreamscene1_part1

name:site_edensdreamscene1_part1
    Resolution:640x480
    Filesize:328 MB
    Duration:00:14:45
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/03775714414ec/site_edensdreamscene1_part1.rar

11. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Frogtied Face-down Barefoot Ballgagged MILF gets Bondage Orgasm From Log-legged Blonde!

[​IMG]

The impossibly big ballgag is keeping Sandra from uttering anything intelligible, but it is making her produce prodigious amounts of drool. The situation is exacerbated by her girlfriend, Lisa, who wrings orgasm after orgasm out of her tightly tethered victim. We watch as the saliva saturates the sofa more and more after each wave of ecstasy overcomes her. Lisa then turns the hitachi wand vibrator on herself as she lets her fingers to the walking all over Sandra's naughty bits ;-)

name:1881_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com
    Filesize:630 MB
    Duration:00:12:11

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/934450b13de37/1881_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com.mp4

12. finik

finik Well-Known Member

13. finik

finik Well-Known Member

A Mummy in Public for Halloween!
    Custom Video shot in Germany!

[​IMG]

I had a custom request to see an entire mummification process. So with the help of Fayth, I go from completely nude to almost 100% covered, except for my nose, feet and ponytail :) As Fayth holds me up, I am first wrapped in a layer of clear plastic wrap from my ankled to the top of my head. at this point, I was technically mummified, but it wasn't over yet! Next, opaque black plastic is wrapped p and down my entire frame, neck and head. And all of it is done ON SCREEN! Cut to a little bit of decoration added, and I am laid on the convention floor to struggle ad enjoy the TOTAL tight bondage! Then we get to see the process of getting out, which is much faster! I'm flipped over, scissors are placed between my ankles and ZZZZZIP! I'm FREE! and COLD! Pro-Tip: If you are going to mummify your lover, remember to have a blanket, towels or robe handy afterwards :)

name:1338_The_BoundCon_Mummy
    Filesize:547 MB
    Duration:00:28:25

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/307aaae098cc8/1338_The_BoundCon_Mummy.mp4

14. finik

finik Well-Known Member

2 Milfs, Mummified, Suspended Upside-Down & Tickled!

[​IMG]

Here is a very special treat! Jackie, from my sister-site , was visiting for the weekend. In addition to the general girly & ropey things we get into, Jackie mentioned she really wanted to try being suspended, but was a little nervous. I asked her is she would feel better if I was suspended with her... Smash cut to us in the back yard, totally mummified, except for out heads, boobs and feet, swaying in the breeze suspended upside down from the massive arm of my perfect oak bondage tree! We were enjoying our adventure but something was missing... GAGS! Ben was happy to oblige and soon we were ballgagged as well! We struggled and swayed and giggling and I think that got us in trouble! Because next our feet were being attacked by Russian Fingers and Roman Hands and we could do nothing to stop it except laugh through our drool-covered ballgags! Once the tickling was over, we were swung back and forth and side to side! I love "hanging" out with Jackie!

name:1416_Sandra_Silvers_Jackie_Christianson_HD
    Filesize:275 MB
    Duration:00:11:12

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/a2aa2fb5f7287/1416_Sandra_Silvers_Jackie_Christianson_HD.mp4

15. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Outdoor Zentai Bondage Adventure!

[​IMG]
    It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon. I was in full body and head spandex, actually a zentai suit with only my face exposed. I was bet over in a tight ball tie and strapped to the trailer and then suspended upside-down and thoroughly gwen-gagged! Just as I was getting done being strapped in, the storm clouds started rolling in. I could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. Ben asked me if I wanted to get out and I shook my head, "NO". I was strapped, suspended, tethered ass-up to this trailer and I was going for a ride, dammit! So please enjoy this video of me getting pulled through the woods, around the field until the thunderstorm cut my adventure short!

name:1331_Rollin_Rollin_Rollin
    Filesize:87.0 MB
    Duration:00:03:56

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/d5eee9bc1f2d5/1331_Rollin_Rollin_Rollin.mp4

16. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Boobs Out Mummification and Foot Tickle Torture for Sirena!

[​IMG]

Sirena has been raiding Sandra's closet. AGAIN! This time, Sandra has has enough of it. She decides to teach her roommate a lesson that wont soon be forgotten. Sirena is mummified and laid out on the chaise. Sandra's deft fingers and vicious fingernails attack Sirena's bare soles...non-stop for 10 minutes. Sirena squirms and screams and laughs and ther is nothing she can do to stop it. Despite the torture, Sirena just gets sassier and that forces sandra to be even more brutal in her tickle attack!

name:1392_Sandra_Tickles_Sirena_HD
    Filesize:226 MB
    Duration:00:10:55

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/0510f744130d6/1392_Sandra_Tickles_Sirena_HD.mp4

17. finik

finik Well-Known Member

18. finik

finik Well-Known Member

19. finik

finik Well-Known Member

I always win at Hide-and-Seek :)

I get back to nature when deep in the woods I and mummified to a tree with camouflage wrap.suspended 4 feet off the ground. With nothing holding me far off the ground except my bondage, I couldn't move an inch! After some calling out, my captor decided that I was making too much noise and a wrap gag (all the way around my head) was added! But with 2 whole rolls of wrap left, soon my entire head was wrapped up tight! The total sensory deprivation was too much for me to endure! The breeze over my nipples was getting me so worked up! Then combine that with the absolute ecstasy of complete immobility that I came right there, far above the floor of the forest! Vetwrap

name:ss1121_Sandra_suspended_mummified_outdoors
    Resolution:720x480
    Filesize:157 MB
    Format:Windows Media
    Duration:00:07:19
    Video:VC-1
    Audio:WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/6d0ac00130a8e/ss1121_Sandra_suspended_mummified_outdoors.wmv

20. finik

finik Well-Known Member

The Mummy

Sandra is the "guest" of a French monarch. She has been wrapped up, decorated for his pleasure and placed in the tower for him to find. He not interested in who she is, so a feathered mask covers her face. When he finds her, he is very pleased. Asking her if she desires pleasure, she responds, "Oui, majesté" (Yes, Majesty). Then her mouth is taped shut. But what is that cord coming out of the wrapping from between her ankles? Sandra soon finds out when the electric vibrations start. As they grow harder and more persistent, she can only writhe and thrash as the pulses of pleasure overcome her, carrying her to orgasmic delight!

name:ssvid1022
    Resolution:720x480
    Filesize:156 MB
    Format:Windows Media
    Duration:00:07:15
    Video:VC-1
    Audio:WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/8961848dc3b67/ssvid1022.wmv