Tied, Teased And Tormented Teens upd!

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by finik, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Now that's a lot of Duct Tape!

Sandra awakens to find herself being mechanically lifted almost vertically to the floor. She realizes that she is completely suspended off the ground while being wrapped almost 100% duct tape. She is immobilized , spread-eagle to a X cross with only her head and tits exposed. The mechanism suddenly stops and goes quiet. She starts to strain and struggle, but to no avail. Then a new machine is added. A black, featureless vibrator is positioned between her spread legs. She was expecting something, but the sudden intensity makes her jump. Then the constant, unrelenting intensity makes her buck with pleasure till she falls limp in her bonds. The device she is strapped to is mechanically lowered to the floor... to await the next session.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

name:ssvid_977
    Resolution:1280x720
    Filesize:126 MB
    Format:Windows Media
    Duration:00:08:23
    Video:VC-1
    Audio:WMA Pro, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
    :D

https://k2s.cc/file/45393a8c586c8/ssvid_977.wmv

2. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Perfectly Played Pet - 4/26/2017

Starring Elise Graves, Rachel Greyhound

[​IMG]

Miss Elise was so excited to get her hands on Greyhound. She took one look at Greyhound's bondage bed and knew exactly what she wanted. The red and white straight jacket got laced on super tight, the toe boots went on the feet, and a set of steel cuffs locked her legs spread wide apart. The larger steel thigh cuff did a great job of holding them in place. She brought with her a custom made steel pussy clamp. Once locked in place, Elise was ready to break out the electrical gear and give Greyhound some much needed use. The dental gag and nose hooks added to Greyhound's sense of helplessness. Little did Elise know just how much Greyhound loves having her face played with and tormented.

name:greyhound_jacket_0001
    Filesize:447 MB
    Format:MPEG-4
    Duration:00:50:57
    Video:AVC
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/63fd75674a598/greyhound_jacket_0001.mp4

Tags:Bondage, Brunettes, Degredation, Forced Orgasm, Humiliation, Latex, Masturbation, Rope, Rubber Stockings, Slave Training, Slut, Solo, Strict Restraint,Struggling, Submission ,Amateur Bondage
    Big Tits, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Forced Orgasm, Gagged, Hanging, Hoods, Humiliation, Latex, Nipple Torture, Pussy Torture, Rope, Rubber, Slave Training, Strict Restraint, Struggling, Submission, Torture, Vibrator

3. finik

finik Well-Known Member

4. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Eden's Dream - Scene 1 - Part 2 - Toe Tied

Added 04/26/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As Told by Eden He left my ankles and wrists taped. He then smacked my ass hard 5 or 6 times while I squealed in pain. He then ripped the, still clinging, tape from the hogtape out of my hair. Then he tied my toes up with thin twine and pulled my legs straight up in the air by just my toes! The twine was run over a pipe in the ceiling and then back to the head board. With my legs up, he smacked my ass several mote times. He left me like this, but he return quickly. This time he had black tape. With my legs straight up, it was very convenient for him to wrap my legs very tightly with the stretchy black tape. My legs were taped in multiple places, including my ass. After the taping, he sat back and watched me struggle by my toes. He seemed to be enjoying my predicament as he took notes. After a while he returned. He quickly and roughly smacked my ass and then grabbed it and my tit, but he did release my toes from overhead, which was a huge relief! Then something completely unexpected. He untaped my wrists!... I'll tell you more tomorrow... This is where Part 2 ends..

name:site_edensdreamscene1_part2
    Resolution:640x480
    Filesize:269 MB
    Duration:00:12:03
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/2a41cae0fb66a/site_edensdreamscene1_part2.rar

Tags:Bondage, Brunettes, Degredation, Forced Orgasm, Humiliation, Latex, Masturbation, Rope, Rubber Stockings, Slave Training, Slut, Solo, Strict Restraint,Struggling, Submission ,Amateur Bondage
    Big Tits, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Forced Orgasm, Gagged, Hanging, Hoods, Humiliation, Latex, Nipple Torture, Pussy Torture, Rope, Rubber, Slave Training, Strict Restraint, Struggling, Submission, Torture, Vibrator

5. finik

finik Well-Known Member

6. finik

finik Well-Known Member

7. finik

finik Well-Known Member

8. finik

finik Well-Known Member

9. finik

finik Well-Known Member

10. finik

finik Well-Known Member

April 28, 2017
    Triple Escape attempt for Pantyhose-clad MILF Captives! Brunette, Redhead and Silver Damsels in Distress!

[​IMG]

The relative comfort of the old mattress on the warehouse floor was little comfort for the almost-nude trio of tied tarts lying upon it. With sponges taped deep inside their mouths, they couldn't utter a word, but didn't have to. They knew that now that they were left alone, they had to team up to escape!

name:1885_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com
    Resolution:1440x1080
    Filesize:384 MB
    Duration:00:08:08
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/6d4d304696a17/1885_Sandra_Silvers_dot_com.mp4

Tags:
    Bondage, Brunettes, Degredation, Forced Orgasm, Humiliation, Latex, Masturbation, Rope, Rubber Stockings, Slave Training, Slut, Solo, Strict Restraint,Struggling, Submission ,Amateur Bondage

11. finik

finik Well-Known Member

12. finik

finik Well-Known Member

13. finik

finik Well-Known Member

April 27, 2017
    Ballgagged MILF Mistress Sandra delivers Bondage Orgasm to Nude, Bound, Gagged Darla Crane!

[​IMG]

No words were spoken. They didn't need to be and couldn't be thanks to the pair of massive black ballgags the comely cougars were wearing. Darla, completely nude and tied on the chaise is the plaything of Mistress Sandra, who was feeling somewhat submissive this evening...

name:1884_Sandra_silvers_dot_com
    Resolution:1440x1080
    Filesize:570 MB
    Duration:00:11:54
    Audio:AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/fb94a671c46fd/1884_Sandra_silvers_dot_com.mp4

14. finik

finik Well-Known Member

15. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Cheyenne Shown Some Restraint - Part 2

Added 04/22/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Cheyenne is made to stand. A rope is attached to her chest harness and then tied up and back. Some heavy duty clamps are well... clamped on her nipples. She is then crotchroped. It is in turn, pulled up through an eyelet and then tied to a 45lb weight, forcing her hips forward. A heavy padlock is added to each nipple clamp. Then to make things worse, they are tied out to the sides with rope. Cheyenne moans as I to squeeze her clamped tits. I add some rope around her ankles and then tie her legs apart. She's left to endure the bondage for a while. Eventually her left nipple clamp slips off. I leave the other attached as I nose hook her and force her head back. I take a few pics for our photo album and then I go to the other room to watch TV for a while as Cheyenne endures her bondage. I return with a wooden shoe horn. I slap her tits with it. She jerks so hard that she pulls the nose hook out. That's ok though. I spend some time with a hand over her mouth as I grope and manhandle her bound body. I tighten her crotch rope and leave her once again. When I finally return, I I release her from the crotch rope and make her kneel. I ungag her and tell her she'll be spending most of her time in that position from now on so she needs to get used to it. Judging from her reaction, I think she's learned her lesson.

name:site_cheyennecrotchroped_part2
    Filesize:547 MB
    Duration:00:24:28
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/9b63847e10cf6/site_cheyennecrotchroped_part2.mp4

16. finik

finik Well-Known Member

17. finik

finik Well-Known Member

18. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Amanda Foxx Hogtied - Part 3

Added 04/22/2017

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda breathes heavy after being strictly hogtied. I put a pair of pantyhose over her head and then cleave gag her with the legs. I then pullher head back as far as possible and tie it off utilizing the rope tied into her hair. Amanda is then left to endure her strict bondage. After some time, I decide that her gag is not effective enough and I return to add some tape to it. I leave her to endure for a short while. I return and this time, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side. Her bondage is so tight, that she rolls as one solid piece... no flex in her body at all. She is left to endure once again. I return one last time. This time a enjoy watching her twitch, yelp, and moan as I smack her bound tits, and ass. I walk away again and the clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip where we get to hear what amanda thought of the new clamps.

name:site_amandafoxxhogtied_part3
    Filesize:718 MB
    Duration:00:31:43
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

https://k2s.cc/file/74d3caa1c5ab3/site_amandafoxxhogtied_part3.mp4

19. finik