Wonderful Foot Fetish-Foot Worship,Footjob,Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by mobi660, Sep 11, 2014.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Stella Cox, Jade Jantzen
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Interracial, Threesome, Gloryhole, Anal, Creampie, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Booty Shorts, Latinas, Shaved Pussy, Lingerie, Oral, Hardcore, Tattoo, Swallow, Cum In Mouth
    Video language: English

Good girls. Bad girls. Peer pressure, too! You know the routine. THe bad ones figure out a way to make the good ones do things they normally wouldn't do...under any circumstances. Just take a look at Stella Cox and Jade Jantzen. They're on their way to the mall do to some clothes shopping...or are they? Stella, our favorite bad girl, knows there's an adult bookshop on the way to the mall. It's a place Jade would never enter on her own. Watch Stella pull Jade into the filthy place! It doesn't end there! Stella, with the help of the store's clerk, cajole Jade in to a video preview booth -- a place Stella knows all about! Stella knows about the creeps who roam the store, waiting for women to go into a booth...and sure enough, it doesn't take too long before the first dick comes through the hole; however, being small and white, it's not up to Stella's standards. The next one is, and Stella teaches Jade a trick -- if you're not on birth control, just let them fuck your ass! After Stella drains her dick, Jade's relieved. They can finally leave! Wrong!! A third cock appears, bigger and blacker than the first, which means it's Jade's turn! She's going to take the load up her ass before the two sluts continue with their day!!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 27:32
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 309.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stella Cox, Jade Jantzen

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. mobi660

Feet and sexy nylon
    [​IMG]

Studio: Heart Core

This blondie is such a pleasure to look at even when she's simply going up the stairs - even when she's still clothed. Her sexy feet on huge heels, her tight booty in yoga pants. She is the true embodiment of perfection and she's here to prove it!

Duration: 4:08
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 119.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Feet and sexy nylon

3. mobi660

Duo Strap-on Worship - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Fetish Dommes duo Natasha and Liza demand your attention. They love to tease you with their latex catsuits and slowly bring in their...

Duration: 7:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 144.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Duo Strap-on Worship - HD 720p

4. mobi660

Naughty girl
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian

They make each other so wet sensually touching and licking each others clits. Just wait until the toys come out and these babes really try to make each other cum!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:32
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1587kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 107.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Naughty girl

5. mobi660

Big crash in IndyCar
    [​IMG]

Naked News is the only fully nude news program of its kind in the world that is real news, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment and infotainment programs delivered by a roster of completely naked, attractive and intelligent women. But hot women stripping, nude nude weather girls, nude news, nude sports and nude entertainment is not all Naked News is about. It features beautiful nudes starring in amateur auditions, nude celebrity models and our famous Naked in the Street interviews. Nude women reporting all the nude news you need to know to be informed and entertained at the same time.

Duration: 19:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 355.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Big crash in IndyCar

6. mobi660

Sex addiction is now officially
    [​IMG]

Naked News is the only fully nude news program of its kind in the world that is real news, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment and infotainment programs delivered by a roster of completely naked, attractive and intelligent women. But hot women stripping, nude nude weather girls, nude news, nude sports and nude entertainment is not all Naked News is about. It features beautiful nudes starring in amateur auditions, nude celebrity models and our famous Naked in the Street interviews. Nude women reporting all the nude news you need to know to be informed and entertained at the same time.

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 279.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sex addiction is now officially

7. mobi660

Friend Hypnotic - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Unusial, Talking, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Mistress Brittany Andrews enjoys making her sex slaves cum in humiliating ways and what is more humiliating than being made to cum by something being shoved into your ass? Brittany expertly milks his cock while finger fucking his ass, adding first one finger, then another, until all four are massaging his prostate, or 'G-spot', as Brittany calls it. When Brittany is ready to make the slave cum, she makes sure that he does it all over her huge, beautiful breasts. Brittany loves using up her male sex toys for her amusement

Duration: 6:57
    Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 105.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Friend Hypnotic - Domination HD

8. mobi660

Paul Hansmeier and his colleague were uploading
    [​IMG]

Duration: 16:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2402kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 305.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Paul Hansmeier and his colleague were uploading

9. mobi660

Tara Tainton The Weather Outside Is Frightful but Mommy Pussy Is So Delightful
    [​IMG]

"Oh, honey, you have to be brave! Everything will be okay. It's just a power outage-because of the big snow storm outside. We just have to get through the night. Here, come into bed with Mommy. We'll warm each other up! Snuggle close. oh, you're Maybe. I know! I'll rub you down, warm up your limbs, your toes and fingers. Is that better, honey? Try to sleep, okay, keep your feet close to Mommy's and. oh, you're coughing and shivering now! Come here, let me rub you down again. rub you ALL and. oh, my. I. I guess I forgot that special part of you. It's. it's standing so straight and tall, popping right through your pajama pants. I. well, just relax, honey, and Mommy will rub it for you. That'll get you very warm! Okay? Just. well, I think it's working. Do you feel warmer? Maybe I should just. Mommy will just have to use her mouth will make it so very warm. just. mmmmmm. you. oh.. I want. I have to. Just lie down this way, honey. Mommy's going to warm you up the best way I know how. Mommy's going to slip you right into the warmest place of all."

Duration: 23:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1392kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 246.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tara Tainton The Weather Outside Is Frightful but Mommy Pussy Is So Delightful

10. mobi660

Its Milking Day
    [​IMG]

Cast: Natalya, Alyssa, Mariah
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease And Denial

Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent.

Duration: 5:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10086kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 428.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Its Milking Day

11. mobi660

My Reluctant Cuckold: Chastity Time
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ashley Fires Fetish Clips

I am already for my date with my Boyfriend tonight! I am so excited! How do I look? I am wearing something very special for him under my dress tonight. Would you like to see what your horny wife has on under here? I think you are going to really love it! Are you getting hard just thinking about what kind of slutty outfit I will have on while he fucks me? I bet you are! Well here it is! Haha! Thats right loser I am wearing a Chastity Belt! And I am going to give him one of the keys! So If you want to lick his yummy cum out of my cunt you may have to ask him! I am only going to wear this when you are around! I know I could put your Cock Cage on but I find this more frustrating ... for you! If you ever want to see my pussy again you had better start following the rules!

Duration: 6:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6068kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 294.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Reluctant Cuckold: Chastity Time

12. mobi660

Its Milking Day
    [​IMG]

Cast: Natalya, Alyssa, Mariah
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease And Denial

Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent.

Duration: 5:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10086kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 428.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Its Milking Day

13. mobi660

One happy prostitute
    [​IMG]

So we had to teach her how to suck dick like a true slut, take dick like a true slut and love it like a true slut.

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 419.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download One happy prostitute

14. mobi660

VIP pussy
    [​IMG]

She just loves anal and needs things in her butt, especially her mans cock.

Duration: 10:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4713kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 365.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download VIP pussy

15. mobi660

A Japanese company is renting out ad space on women's
    [​IMG]

Very simply, Naked News is unique, there is nothing like it anywhere. The Naked News program is considered to have the best quality stunning videos on the Internet encoded in multiple formats. They produce their exclusive programming 6 days per week. Naked News is not just another program with nude women. For over years, they've been bringing their audience the best worldwide infotainment program - naked.

Duration: 20:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2377kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 380.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Japanese company is renting out ad space on women's

16. mobi660

Sexy nylon and heels
    [​IMG]

Don't hesitate to take a look at this Euro hottie's feet as she poses in front of you. Her super-high heels fit her perfectly, don't you find? And there's a little surprise waiting for you under her opaque tights too as she's not wearing any panties!

Duration: 8:46
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3818kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 253.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy nylon and heels

17. mobi660

Compound Anissa - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Raven never wanted Marcello. She always wanted to have two . Instead of a second girl, Marcello came into her life. That’s ok. Raven will turn Marcello into the girl she’s always wanted. Thankfully, Raven has the help of her girl, Kimber. Kimber has always wanted a friend. She’s happy to help her mom make Marcello into the friend she never had. Marcello’s gender re-training will start now. Kimber and Raven have already locked Marcello into a pink chastity. The woman and girl are ready to help prepare Marcello for his new life as a girl. To continue his training, he will be shipped away to Raven’s friend’s house. Raven’s friend runs a home for sissies, where to earn their keep they are whored out on dates. In preparation, generously, Kimber and Raven are going to help Marcello learn how to take very big cocks. Because Marcello does not have the proper number of fuck holes for a girl, they will have to train her ass to function for men like a cunt. First, the woman and girl play dress up with Marcello, who will now be referred to as “Marcy.” Kimber is very excited to share her clothes with her new friend, Marcy. Kimber’s clothes are very provocative, but Kimber tells Marcy that men like provocative clothing on girls. In his new role as a sissy slut, his function will be to please men and do things that they like. Learning to wear revealing clothing for men is just a start. Kimber and Raven are really pleased with Marcy’s transformation. They’ve spent enough time on Marcy’s new look, now, it’s time to train her to get fucked like a girl. Kimber and Raven spit-roast Marcy. She must learn how to suck cock while getting fucked from behind. This kind of sexual multitasking is foundational for a slut’s training. Raven begins the ass fucking with a large dildo. Marcy’s new friend has an extra-large sized dildo, even bigger than her mom’s! Kimber thrusts the enormous dildo deep into her friend’s “pussy.” Marcy cries out. It’s too big! But Kimber and Raven insist that Marcy must learn to take it. She will thank them for the good solid training once she is earning her keep as a whore. Good whores do as they’re told. Marcy must learn to be a good whore. With Marcy flat on her back, Kimber fucks her ass while Raven fucks her throat. Her pink chastity is in full view. Marcy is well on her way to becoming an excellent sissy slut.

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 780x520, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1947kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 121.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Compound Anissa - Domination HD

18. mobi660

Cumming up her nose
    [​IMG]

You've already seen this ebony hoochie getting her ears infused with cum? Now it's time for some cum snorting! In this video you will see her sticking a little funnel up her nostril and making her fuckmate unload into it so that she gets a noseful!

Duration: 6:27
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 182.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cumming up her nose

19. mobi660

Huge Natural Tit JOI
    [​IMG]

Cast: Maggie Green, Dawn Allison, Brianna Jordan, Karen Fisher, Joslyn Jane, Nina Kayy
    Genres: big ass, big tits, lesbian

I'm so glad you are here, and thrilled that you chose my site to join and spend your hard earned money on! I promise you will not be disappointed! These are my most recent UPDATES in chronological order! If there is anything special you would like to see, just ask! Also please check my twitter, and myinstagram! There is so much to do here, we can keep you busy! Check out the other VNA sites, the discussions on the forum, and omg so many hot free shows every day and the archives! You can buy a skype show from me, buy my panties or join my snapchat right here, or check out the other ladies too!

Duration: 8:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2848kbps
    Audio: 137kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 195.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Huge Natural Tit JOI

20. mobi660

Goddess Snow - School Doctor - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Even when he flinch back her super long legs hit the right on spot. As she would say, bollocks are made for being abused by women! And she is a natural born ball kicker! She can not get enough of whipping a penis black and blue, but her real favorite is kicking men in the balls!!! That is exactly what he gets most in this video. Bondaged busty slave man, extreme cock milking scene... Slave in Bag cock extreme handjob humilation siting face and more...

Duration: 7:50
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 121.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Snow - School Doctor - Domination HD