Young Girls In Seductive Poses

Discussion in 'Teens' started by JustPlay331, Feb 21, 2019.

1. JustPlay331

JustPlay331 Well-Known Member

Rough Feels Better For Me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Latinas usually like it rough and Miel Gutierrez is no exception to this. She says she enjoys it better that way so we gave this spicy little latina exactly what she wanted in this all new OyeLoca episode.
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 279 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 640 / Duration: 23 min 54 s

[​IMG]

2. JustPlay331

Rub Me The Hard Way
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    RubATeen is back! This time with sexy babe Lavanda who was complaining of too much stress inside her body. She let us take care of this and we had her feeling like new once Rocko stretched her tight little pussy and blew a load all over her.
    Starring: Lavanda
    Tags:

Size: 300 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 25 min 43 s

[​IMG]

3. JustPlay331

Rules of the Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Me and Roxy have been dating for a bit. She's got some amazing boobs and some FAT pussy lips that could swallow my dick whole. Everything was going well until Roxy started breaking all the rules at home. I had to punish her for every rule she broke and make her strip and bend over. She broke so many that she even had to suck my cock and let me fuck her on the bed. I tore the pussy so hard her pussy turned red and sore!
    Starring: Roxy Lovette
    Tags:

Size: 257 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 21 min 56 s

[​IMG]

4. JustPlay331

Saturday Fuckday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Hannah is a great girlfriend. Instead of going out shopping with her girls on a Saturday, she likes to stay at home and please her man until he busts a huge load all over her sweet teen body. This adorable blondie will do anything to get her boyfriend off and you get to witness it in clear HD here on Team Skeet!
    Starring: Hannah
    Tags:

Size: 258 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 22 min 6 s

[​IMG]

5. JustPlay331

Save the day
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    I was in big trouble and found myself getting punished by Mr. Cummings after school. I think he was roid raging because he was way too rough. Chris walked by and heard and came to my rescue. He tried to get Coach Cummings off of my but he was too strong. He held Chris down and was about to break his arm so I tried to help. I didn't do much but it gave Chris time to surprise Coach with a sucker punch and he was out. Now I had to show my new hero how much I appreciated him so I let him suck and fuck my nice big natural tits!
    Starring: Rikki Nyx
    Tags:

Size: 293 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 25 min 5 s

[​IMG]

6. JustPlay331

Schoolgirl and her toy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Every mans (and some women's) fantasy: the schoolgirl. Poppy Morgan shows us how bad she can be after school is over and she's home all alone with not but her little pink toy. She licks it and rubs her pussy and strips down to show off that sexy bush and then she really goes to town on her snatch in the middle of the kitchen!
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 131 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 640 / Duration: 11 min 9 s

[​IMG]

7. JustPlay331

Screwing For Grades
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Elizabeth was so worried she might fail her auto mechanic certification test. She begged her professor, Phil Gash at school to tutor her but he just didn't have the time to do so. Finally one night she convinced Phil to go over a couple of things with her in detail. Once he realized this hot babe wasn't passing anything soon, he let her know how she could earn an A real fast! This big titted hottie bimbo did everything Dick told her to do and even took a nice ass money shot to the face. Way to go Phil! By the way, she passed her exam just fine!
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 288 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 24 min 35 s

[​IMG]

8. JustPlay331

Self defense seduction
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    The lovely Christy Mack came in wanting to get some classes for self defense. You see she's a petite little babe with tattoos and sometimes that attracts the wrong people's interest and when she's walking home alone at night she gets a little scared that someone is going to drag her into a dark alley and do things to her. So I gave some pointers. After trying them for a bit she felt her plan would be better and showed me: it was seducing the criminal. Now this is a pretty bold move. I don't see how its going to stop anyone from attacking her I'm willing to sit through her demonstration for sure!
    Starring: Christy Mack
    Tags:

Size: 377 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 32 min 14 s

[​IMG]

9. JustPlay331

Sex Lion
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Another fuck fest at the Skeet mansion! Yes sirree! This time I penetrated the fuck out of the venerable big titty ho Cristina Jolie! Damn those titties were bigger than my dick! She stripped across the room for me slowly showing me those big ass titties and that fat pussy and I pounced on her ass like a motherfucking lion! Rawr! Igor The Sex Lion fucked her mouth real good and teared that teen pussy up!
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 373 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 31 min 50 s

[​IMG]

10. JustPlay331

Sexting After School
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    OMG so Macy Cartel is sucking Mr. Cummings' cock to pass Math! She is such a ho! The biggest ho at Innocent High for sure! Hehe, maybe he'll let me suck his cock to pass next semester when I take his class! LOL ass to pass! Anyway, I was hanging with my bestie Vinnette Ricci and she is sooooooo a prude virgin so I let her watch me fuck my boyfriend to help her shake off the no dick jitters she's got. It was really hot when Juan was pounding me from behind and I was making out with Vinette. I think I convinced her to lose her V card. Hmmmmmm maybe Juan can fuck us both at the same time next week after school!
    Starring: Roxanne Rae
    Tags:

Size: 382 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 32 min 39 s

[​IMG]

11. JustPlay331

Sexual Education
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Kail and her boyfriend were studying for a big test that was coming up. But while studying, her boyfriend noticed something else was coming up - his huge cock bursting through his jeans. Forget studying! She couldnt wait to wrap her lips around his dick and take his hot semen in and around her mouth. Always study HARD Skeeters!
    Starring: Kail
    Tags:

Size: 254 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 21 min 48 s

[​IMG]

12. JustPlay331

Sexual Education
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Belle Noire was reading up on sexology for her college Sex Ed class but luckily for her, she got some hands on education with Bruno over the weekend before her next exam. She learned how to deepthroat a cock, get fucked really hard on a desk, take it like a naughty girl from behind and take a skeeting on the booty. This freaky little teen even learned what to do after getting cum on the butt - taste it . We give Belle an A+ for her satisfactory performance in sluttyness.
    Starring: Belle Noire
    Tags:

Size: 175 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 14 min 59 s

[​IMG]

13. JustPlay331

Sexual Relief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Jamie has been working hard with no play for the past couple of weeks so she needed some sexual relief in the form of a deep dicking from the Skeet Team. After tearing up this fine young blonde teen pussy, we busted a huge nut on her mouth. The Skeet Team lives up to it's name every time!
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 314 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 26 min 52 s

[​IMG]

14. JustPlay331

Sexual Tension
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Chloe Foster is sooo cute! That's why I couldn't keep my hands off her once my girlfriend was at the store buying groceries. I've been thinking about fucking Chloe ever since I met her at a party last year. My girlfriend was gone and I knew this was my time to strike. What's not to like? That perfect little cute exxxtra small body we all wanna pipe, her adorable little white girl voice, and of course that sweet young pink pussy! Chloe is really hot and was making all these hot faces while I was fucking her! It was so hard not to bust a load quickly. I'm so glad I fucked her tight pussy, and she even let me put this video up online, what a freak! I think she's got a future on Team Skeet! Look out for more of her soon.
    Starring: Chloe Foster
    Tags:

Size: 166 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 14 min 43 s

[​IMG]

15. JustPlay331

Sexual Tension Relief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Bretta is a cute blonde teen who needed to be felt up to relieve some tension in her back. Rocco made sure to touch all the right spots and hit all the right spots as well with his dick. Bretta went home pain free after getting fucked hardcore on our massage table. Aw yeah skeet skeet!
    Starring: Petra
    Tags:

Size: 416 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 35 min 31 s

[​IMG]

16. JustPlay331

Sexy Pinup Teen Gets Boned
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Belle Noire is fucking gorgeous. This young teen is really horny and just wants to have sex all the time. She's come to the right place cuz Tony was ready to dish out the dick hard on this chick! She started fucking at an early age and was no stranger to the cock. She also knows how to swallow a load like a good pinup slut.
    Starring: Belle Noire
    Tags:

Size: 387 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 34 min 21 s

[​IMG]

17. JustPlay331

Sharing Is Caring
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    It was a regular afternoon for roommates Kameya and Ilana. Lounging in bed, sharing a big lollipop and sucking the sugar off each others lips. Ilanas boyfriend, Rocko, saw this and knew he needed to join in on the fun. These two Euro sluts took turns on Rockos cock and he rewarded them with a fat load on both of their asses! Enjoy guys!
    Starring: Kameya
    Tags:

Size: 279 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 23 min 57 s

[​IMG]

18. JustPlay331

Shaved and horny
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Melanie Jayne stopped by to say hello. It's always a good time when she shows up. She was wearing a skimpy green dress but she wasn't wearing it for long. She slipped out of that real fast and fingered her pussy until we gave her what she wanted: a big hard cock for her to suck and ride!
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 302 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 25 min 47 s

[​IMG]

19. JustPlay331

She Lives To Rub and Fuck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Surprise, surprise another sexy teen to add to the RubATeen collection. This time it's Kameya who is no stranger to the cock as you can tell. Watch her suck cock and get fucked real hard and cure all her ails. It always works!
    Starring: Kameya
    Tags:

Size: 252 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 21 min 32 s

[​IMG]

20. JustPlay331

She Loves Fucking
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Viviana's shirt says I love sleeping but it should have said I love fucking instead. Did you see her ride my cock after I oiled her down and gave her a rub down? She clearly loves the cock. She loves it so much I skeeted all over her pussy.
    Starring:
    Tags:

Size: 314 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 432 x 768 / Duration: 26 min 48 s

[​IMG]