Your Face For My Ass [Facesitting Video]

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by Katrin19888, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Bondage, Lingerie, Stockings

DESCRIPTION: Star Chandler has one of her favorite slaves, the unfortunate alix, wrapped up on duct tape and a pantyhose hood. "We're going to see how long you can go without air today," she informs him. "And just when you think I've gone too far...I'm going to go farther." Star, unusually enough, wears pantyhose and panties as she smashes her twat into his vulnerable noggin. "First we're going to go for two minutes without air," she warns as she plants her beauteous bum on his face. She rocks there steadily, not allowing him to gasp the tiniest morsel of air, counting out the time. You can imagine the state he's in by the end! But she finds his obedience less than complete, so she subjects him to further breathless passages...each one longer than the last. It all turns into a game you can play along with at home: Can you hold your breath as long as slave alix? We doubt it. But here's the catch: Alix doesn't have any choice! When she squishes his skull between her thunderous thighs (a Star specialty), he groans like one of the creaking doors at the Haunted Mansion. His gurgles and moans tell you that he is experiencing absolutely exquisite agony. She flips around, forcing his face into her crotch, while increasing the pressure. "You're still struggling, my dear," Star complains. "Not a good thing at all. Seems I am going to have to take some more of your energy away..." And so she aims her butt squarely on his face, shoving his nose deep inside the crack. No way she's gonna let even the tiniest breath slip in there! "I will teach you to agree with me on all levels, even in your subconscious," Star demands. "You cannot even have the barest thought of disobeying me. All instinct for self-preservation MUST be erased."

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:36
    File Size: 304 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 720x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4757 - Starr Chandler - Insatiable Facesitting 5

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Trample, Nudity

DESCRIPTION: They say never sell a used car to a friend, because if it's a lemon, you'll lose the friend. Well, a slave-boy named voodoo learns that he shouldn't sell a lemon car to a nasty Mistress like Mistress Nicole Sheridan -- because doing so could mean losing his life! She makes him to lay down on her hard dungeon table, then makes her nasty naked plucked twat directly into his mouth and nose. "That's it -- gasp for air!" Wow! This is sloppy, wet twat-humilation work. You'll hear him groan and gasp and cough and snarkle for air. "You're not leaving here until you admit what you did and give me a new fucking car!" Nicole yells. He actually dares to call her a stupid bitch! Boy is he in for it now. First comes the breast Facesitting: "Choke on this titty!" Fucking choke on it!" she commands. Then the HOM (hand over mouth) humilation. But the highlight of the film is the nude beaver humilation torment. "I want a brand new car!" she screams as she makes him to choke on pussy fumes. Just listen to the way he coughs and screeches. And the ass choking is even more violent and dangerous. She just refuses to give him ANY air. "Wet, sloppy pussy!" Nicole Sheridan exults, as she strokes her glistening instrument of torment. Yet still he refuses to buy her a new car. "Wet pussy juice all over your face," she sneers. "You're going to smell that stench for the rest of your short fucking life! You're going to smell it as you cry!" We've rarely seen a slave as feisty as this guy -- but then again, we've rarely seen a Mistress as harsh and unyielding as Nicole. She slaps his body while butt-smothering his face. "MMM!" she coos as she pinches his nostrils shut while "riding" his face. "You want to smell my cum?" she asks as she smears his face with beaver juice. "You're going to buy me a pink Lotus!" she orders. Hey, she already owns a pink lotus...and it's a deadly weapon!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:43
    File Size: 249 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4758 - Nicole Sheridan - Nasty Nude and Subdued 5

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Bondage, Trample, Latex, Threesome

DESCRIPTION: Peter is a filthy liar who sold a lemon car to two total babes: Tori Sinclair (in a luscious mini) and Jewell Marceau (who looks scrumptious in her skin tight black latex pants and bra). "That car stranded us in the middle of the desert," Jewell explains. Since every word coming out of this guy's mouth is a total lie, they decide to stop up those lying lips. "Breathing is not an option for you now," Jewell snarls. They tie him to a hard table, and then take turns planting their asses on his ugly face. Oooh...the way Tori covers his mouth with her hands...this is very cruel HOM (hand over mouth) torment. You'll love the way she grinds her panty-clad pussy over his mouth and nose while slapping his head. "There we go!" Tori giggles. "Suffer like the pig you are." Jewell grabs his hair and SMASHES his head right into that latex-clad twat. God DAMN but that black-wrapped butt looks AWESOME as she uses it to crush his skull. Jewell's breast humilation will take YOUR breath away -- he gasps and strains for air, but those big boobs won't allow him to snatch even a morsel. Tori's titty torment is even more torturous. "I can lay here all fucking day," she warns, as though that were a BAD thing. The bastard still refuses to make recompense by buying new cars for the girls. One girl stops up his nostrils while the other clamps his mouth shut. They mercilessly combine facesitting with trample action. "We're not done with you yet," Tori warns. "We want to make sure you remember this." Believe me, you will! How could anyone forget the astounding slave's-viewpoint shots of Tori suffocating her victim, the longest HOM session committed to an IBN video, lots more beauty shots of the latex grinding into his face (You can hear the suction sounds!), and the nose being crushed -- CRUSHED -- by twattage. It's a knock-out...literally!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:11
    File Size: 290 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4759 - Tori Sinclair and Jewell Marceau - The Bound and the Worthless 6

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Nudity

DESCRIPTION: Now this what girl-girl BDSM action is all about! Candy Apples has a problem with her big-titted friend Chandler: She fucked her man. "You dirty Bitch! You're going to turn all sorts of fucking colors before you pass the fuck out!" Ah, what a lovely mouth our Candy has. She loves to spew nonstop insults while Facesitting her victims into oblivion. Chandler is kept tied by her feet to the hardwood table. Good god, but this is DANGEROUS humilation action. "Maybe I should put a couple bruises on you to make you real fucking pretty," Candy threatens, just before she sits on her victim's face. Just listen to those groans of torment as Candy bounces on Chandler's face harshly. "Shut the fuck up," she explains. This beautiful Bitches ass nearly swallows up her victim's head. Dig that amazing HOM action, as Candy uses her fingers to pinch the bitch's nostrils shut for long minutes. That hand over mouth action causes Chandler to squeal like a butchered pig. As she starts to pass out, you'll actually see her eyes roll up into her head - this is REALLY HAPPENING, folks. You can tell by the way her head changes color. Full-bore ultra-violent fem-on-fem humilation action, and no faking! Candy inflicts FULL NUFE TWAT humilation on her hapless, helpless gal-pal. Just look at the way Chandler's nose snakes between Candy's butt-cheeks! The facesitting is awesome - long, silent, breathless sessions of slurping, gagging, flailing, and ultra-sexy choking. As the Comic Book Guy might say (with great justification): "Best fem-on-fem humilation EVER!"

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:52
    File Size: 224 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4760 - Candi and Chandler - Summer Snatch 1

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Nudity

DESCRIPTION: Embark with us on a magical journey of mystery and endurance, set in an alternate reality where women rule supreme. This tale starts with tristin laying on the hard wooden table, where he finds it hard to breathe under Regina thong clad snatch. It would appear that tristin did not do the courtesy of having a nibble of dinner ready when Regina came home from a very hard day at the dungeon beating and smashing little slave boys into pulverized piles of quivering slave meat. TO make matters worse, tristin refuses to own up to his act of insolence. He has to learn his lesson. Watch tristin writhe and squirm under the control of raven haired beauty as she exclaims, "I really don't know what I am going to do with you. You sound like you are gasping for air there." The veins throb out of his forehead as she deprives him of precious oxygen. But has he learned his lesson? "Looks like you need some more lessons," Regina exclaims as she Facesittings him with her luscious naked breasts. So perky, so creamy. "I don't ask much. I work hard as a Dominatrix all day and I expect you to have dinner ready for me when I get home." Sitting on his chest, she grinds her crotch to his ugly mug and lays back for some relaxation. Facesitting is such hard work! Painful, too -- you'll be gasping along with tristin. She takes off her itty bitty excuse of a thong to reveal a perfectly well trimmed beaver. Again she sits on his face (NUDE FACESITTING -- from a GODDESS!), using her ass to cut off any access to air. Don't these silly slave boys ever learn? This video will give you essential lessons in breast choking, ass asphyxiation, and bare snatch Facesitting. This movie is an absolute instant classic

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:31
    File Size: 271 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4761 - Regina Sharp - Hairy Squatter 1

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Bondage, Lingerie, Stockings

DESCRIPTION: Star Chandler has one of her favorite slaves, the unfortunate alix, wrapped up on duct tape and a pantyhose hood. "We're going to see how long you can go without air today," she informs him. "And just when you think I've gone too far...I'm going to go farther." Star, unusually enough, wears pantyhose and panties as she smashes her twat into his vulnerable noggin. "First we're going to go for two minutes without air," she warns as she plants her beauteous bum on his face. She rocks there steadily, not allowing him to gasp the tiniest morsel of air, counting out the time. You can imagine the state he's in by the end! But she finds his obedience less than complete, so she subjects him to further breathless passages...each one longer than the last. It all turns into a game you can play along with at home: Can you hold your breath as long as slave alix? We doubt it. But here's the catch: Alix doesn't have any choice! When she squishes his skull between her thunderous thighs (a Star specialty), he groans like one of the creaking doors at the Haunted Mansion. His gurgles and moans tell you that he is experiencing absolutely exquisite agony. She flips around, forcing his face into her crotch, while increasing the pressure. "You're still struggling, my dear," Star complains. "Not a good thing at all. Seems I am going to have to take some more of your energy away..." And so she aims her butt squarely on his face, shoving his nose deep inside the crack. No way she's gonna let even the tiniest breath slip in there! "I will teach you to agree with me on all levels, even in your subconscious," Star demands. "You cannot even have the barest thought of disobeying me. All instinct for self-preservation MUST be erased."

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:07
    File Size: 319 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4762 - Starr Chandler - Insatiable Facesitting 4

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Trample, Nudity, Pussy Facesitting

DESCRIPTION: They say never sell a used car to a friend, because if it's a lemon, you'll lose the friend. Well, a slave-boy named voodoo learns that he shouldn't sell a lemon car to a nasty Mistress like Mistress Nicole Sheridan -- because doing so could mean losing his life! She makes him to lay down on her hard dungeon table, then makes her nasty naked plucked twat directly into his mouth and nose. "That's it -- gasp for air!" Wow! This is sloppy, wet twat-humilation work. You'll hear him groan and gasp and cough and snarkle for air. "You're not leaving here until you admit what you did and give me a new fucking car!" Nicole yells. He actually dares to call her a stupid bitch! Boy is he in for it now. First comes the breast Facesitting: "Choke on this titty!" Fucking choke on it!" she commands. Then the HOM (hand over mouth) humilation. But the highlight of the film is the nude beaver humilation torment. "I want a brand new car!" she screams as she makes him to choke on pussy fumes. Just listen to the way he coughs and screeches. And the ass choking is even more violent and dangerous. She just refuses to give him ANY air. "Wet, sloppy pussy!" Nicole Sheridan exults, as she strokes her glistening instrument of torment. Yet still he refuses to buy her a new car. "Wet pussy juice all over your face," she sneers. "You're going to smell that stench for the rest of your short fucking life! You're going to smell it as you cry!" We've rarely seen a slave as feisty as this guy -- but then again, we've rarely seen a Mistress as harsh and unyielding as Nicole. She slaps his body while butt-smothering his face. "MMM!" she coos as she pinches his nostrils shut while "riding" his face. "You want to smell my cum?" she asks as she smears his face with beaver juice. "You're going to buy me a pink Lotus!" she orders. Hey, she already owns a pink lotus...and it's a deadly weapon!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:55
    File Size: 284 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4763 - Nicole Sheridan - Nasty Nude and Subdued 4

8. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Peter is a filthy liar who sold a lemon car to two total babes: Tori Sinclair (in a luscious mini) and Jewell Marceau (who looks scrumptious in her skin tight black latex pants and bra). "That car stranded us in the middle of the desert," Jewell explains. Since every word coming out of this guy's mouth is a total lie, they decide to stop up those lying lips. "Breathing is not an option for you now," Jewell snarls. They tie him to a hard table, and then take turns planting their asses on his ugly face. Oooh...the way Tori covers his mouth with her hands...this is very cruel HOM (hand over mouth) torment. You'll love the way she grinds her panty-clad pussy over his mouth and nose while slapping his head. "There we go!" Tori giggles. "Suffer like the pig you are." Jewell grabs his hair and SMASHES his head right into that latex-clad twat. God DAMN but that black-wrapped butt looks AWESOME as she uses it to crush his skull. Jewell's breast humilation will take YOUR breath away -- he gasps and strains for air, but those big boobs won't allow him to snatch even a morsel. Tori's titty torment is even more torturous. "I can lay here all fucking day," she warns, as though that were a BAD thing. The bastard still refuses to make recompense by buying new cars for the girls. One girl stops up his nostrils while the other clamps his mouth shut. They mercilessly combine facesitting with trample action. "We're not done with you yet," Tori warns. "We want to make sure you remember this." Believe me, you will! How could anyone forget the astounding slave's-viewpoint shots of Tori suffocating her victim, the longest HOM session committed to an IBN video, lots more beauty shots of the latex grinding into his face (You can hear the suction sounds!), and the nose being crushed -- CRUSHED -- by twattage. It's a knock-out...literally

<================>
    File Size: 273 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4764 - Tori Sinclair and Jewell Marceau - The Bound and the Worthless 5

9. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Bondage, Stockings

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:40
    File Size: 306 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4765 - Starr Chandler - Insatiable Facesitting 3

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    File Size: 272 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4766 - Nicole Sheridan - Nasty Nude and Subdued 3

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Peter is a filthy liar who sold a lemon car to two total babes: Tori Sinclair (in a luscious mini) and Jewell Marceau (who looks scrumptious in her skin tight black latex pants and bra). "That car stranded us in the middle of the desert," Jewell explains. Since every word coming out of this guy's mouth is a total lie, they decide to stop up those lying lips. "Breathing is not an option for you now," Jewell snarls. They tie him to a hard table, and then take turns planting their asses on his ugly face. Oooh...the way Tori covers his mouth with her hands...this is very cruel HOM (hand over mouth) torment. You'll love the way she grinds her panty-clad pussy over his mouth and nose while slapping his head. "There we go!" Tori giggles. "Suffer like the pig you are." Jewell grabs his hair and SMASHES his head right into that latex-clad twat. God DAMN but that black-wrapped butt looks AWESOME as she uses it to crush his skull. Jewell's breast humilation will take YOUR breath away -- he gasps and strains for air, but those big boobs won't allow him to snatch even a morsel. Tori's titty torment is even more torturous. "I can lay here all fucking day," she warns, as though that were a BAD thing. The bastard still refuses to make recompense by buying new cars for the girls. One girl stops up his nostrils while the other clamps his mouth shut. They mercilessly combine facesitting with trample action. "We're not done with you yet," Tori warns. "We want to make sure you remember this." Believe me, you will! How could anyone forget the astounding slave's-viewpoint shots of Tori suffocating her victim, the longest HOM session committed to an IBN video, lots more beauty shots of the latex grinding into his face (You can hear the suction sounds!), and the nose being crushed -- CRUSHED -- by twattage. It's a knock-out...literally!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:52
    File Size: 282 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4767 - Tori Sinclair and Jewell Marceau - The Bound and the Worthless 4

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Nudity, Threesome

DESCRIPTION: "Are you ready to be tormentd?" asks the ravishing Mistress Mia of her helpless victim tramplee, who wakes up to find himself locked into the Facesitting throne. The tight metal bar holds his face upright against the high cushion. Mia's partner in agony, the bounteous Butter, possesses one of the finer all-natural racks ever to grace a fetish video -- and she uses them to suffocate tramplee without even a hint of mercy. Why? Because he exists. Need there be any other reason? When you see Mia's careful, cruel, long and drawn out approach to hand-over-mouth chokitude, you'll have no choice but to yelp: "Mama Mia!" She knows how to use her crotch to squash her victim nearly past the black out point. Just listen to the way poor tramplee pants -- the torment is very real! And just look at the way her ass and thigh muscles tighten as they exert increasing pressure around tramplee's skull. Butter tightens her grasp around tramplee's neck, exerting increasing pressure around his windpipe. (Well, that's ONE way to shut they guy up!) The combo of throat-wringing and nose-pinching proves particularly dangerous. But not moreso than Butters FULL NUDE TWAT-humilation. Tramplee's noggin practically disappears up her chute! "I guess we both better get naked," Mia explains. "That will make the torment even worse." Sounds logical to us! The dreadful Facesitting chair means that tramplee's face takes the full weight of his female tormentors. The ass-phixiation is sumptuous, and the close-cropped whisker biscuit torment never lets up. At one point he passes out, so the girls decide to wake him up -- by choking him. (Again -- logical.) I doubt that tramplee gets more than three really good consecutive breaths at any point during the last half of this video. We all love beautiful Butter's buns, especially when they're spread across her victim's face! "This guy should be dead by now," Mia exclaims in wonder, and we can only nod in agreement.

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:27
    File Size: 444 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4768 - Mia - Sensuous humilation 5 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4768 - Mia - Sensuous humilation 5 Part 2

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:24
    File Size: 269 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4769 - Starr Chandler from Insatiable Facesitting 2

14. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:14
    File Size: 264 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4770 - Nicole Sheridan from Nasty Nude and Subdued 2

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Peter is a filthy liar who sold a lemon car to two total babes: Tori Sinclair (in a luscious mini) and Jewell Marceau (who looks scrumptious in her skin tight black latex pants and bra). "That car stranded us in the middle of the desert," Jewell explains. Since every word coming out of this guy's mouth is a total lie, they decide to stop up those lying lips. "Breathing is not an option for you now," Jewell snarls. They tie him to a hard table, and then take turns planting their asses on his ugly face. Oooh...the way Tori covers his mouth with her hands...this is very cruel HOM (hand over mouth) torment. You'll love the way she grinds her panty-clad pussy over his mouth and nose while slapping his head. "There we go!" Tori giggles. "Suffer like the pig you are." Jewell grabs his hair and SMASHES his head right into that latex-clad twat. God DAMN but that black-wrapped butt looks AWESOME as she uses it to crush his skull. Jewell's breast humilation will take YOUR breath away -- he gasps and strains for air, but those big boobs won't allow him to snatch even a morsel. Tori's titty torment is even more torturous. "I can lay here all fucking day," she warns, as though that were a BAD thing. The bastard still refuses to make recompense by buying new cars for the girls. One girl stops up his nostrils while the other clamps his mouth shut. They mercilessly combine facesitting with trample action. "We're not done with you yet," Tori warns. "We want to make sure you remember this." Believe me, you will! How could anyone forget the astounding slave's-viewpoint shots of Tori suffocating her victim, the longest HOM session committed to an IBN video, lots more beauty shots of the latex grinding into his face (You can hear the suction sounds!), and the nose being crushed -- CRUSHED -- by twattage. It's a knock-out...literally

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:35
    File Size: 275 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4771 - Tori Sinclair and Jewell Marceau - Bound and the Worthless 3

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Nudity, Threesome

DESCRIPTION: "Are you ready to be tormentd?" asks the ravishing Mistress Mia of her helpless victim tramplee, who wakes up to find himself locked into the Facesitting throne. The tight metal bar holds his face upright against the high cushion. Mia's partner in agony, the bounteous Butter, possesses one of the finer all-natural racks ever to grace a fetish video -- and she uses them to suffocate tramplee without even a hint of mercy. Why? Because he exists. Need there be any other reason? When you see Mia's careful, cruel, long and drawn out approach to hand-over-mouth chokitude, you'll have no choice but to yelp: "Mama Mia!" She knows how to use her crotch to squash her victim nearly past the black out point. Just listen to the way poor tramplee pants -- the torment is very real! And just look at the way her ass and thigh muscles tighten as they exert increasing pressure around tramplee's skull. Butter tightens her grasp around tramplee's neck, exerting increasing pressure around his windpipe. (Well, that's ONE way to shut they guy up!) The combo of throat-wringing and nose-pinching proves particularly dangerous. But not moreso than Butters FULL NUDE TWAT-humilation. Tramplee's noggin practically disappears up her chute! "I guess we both better get naked," Mia explains. "That will make the torment even worse." Sounds logical to us! The dreadful Facesitting chair means that tramplee's face takes the full weight of his female tormentors. The ass-phixiation is sumptuous, and the close-cropped whisker biscuit torment never lets up. At one point he passes out, so the girls decide to wake him up -- by choking him. (Again -- logical.) I doubt that tramplee gets more than three really good consecutive breaths at any point during the last half of this video. We all love beautiful Butter's buns, especially when they're spread across her victim's face! "This guy should be dead by now," Mia exclaims in wonder, and we can only nod in agreement.

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:50
    File Size: 426 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4772 - Mia from Sensuous humilation 4 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4772 - Mia from Sensuous humilation 4 Part 2

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:53
    File Size: 254 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4773 - Starr Chandler from Insatiable Facesitting 1

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:00
    File Size: 258 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4774 - Nicole Sheridan from Nasty Nude and Subdued 1

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:33
    File Size: 215 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4775 - Tori Sinclair and Jewell Marceau - Bound and the Worthless 2

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting

DESCRIPTION: "Are you ready to be tormentd?" asks the ravishing Mistress Mia of her helpless victim tramplee, who wakes up to find himself locked into the Facesitting throne. The tight metal bar holds his face upright against the high cushion. Mia's partner in agony, the bounteous Butter, possesses one of the finer all-natural racks ever to grace a fetish video -- and she uses them to suffocate tramplee without even a hint of mercy. Why? Because he exists. Need there be any other reason? When you see Mia's careful, cruel, long and drawn out approach to hand-over-mouth chokitude, you'll have no choice but to yelp: "Mama Mia!" She knows how to use her crotch to squash her victim nearly past the black out point. Just listen to the way poor tramplee pants -- the torment is very real! And just look at the way her ass and thigh muscles tighten as they exert increasing pressure around tramplee's skull. Butter tightens her grasp around tramplee's neck, exerting increasing pressure around his windpipe. (Well, that's ONE way to shut they guy up!) The combo of throat-wringing and nose-pinching proves particularly dangerous. But not moreso than Butters FULL NUDE TWAT-humilation. Tramplee's noggin practically disappears up her chute! "I guess we both better get naked," Mia explains. "That will make the torment even worse." Sounds logical to us! The dreadful Facesitting chair means that tramplee's face takes the full weight of his female tormentors. The ass-phixiation is sumptuous, and the close-cropped whisker biscuit torment never lets up. At one point he passes out, so the girls decide to wake him up -- by choking him. (Again -- logical.) I doubt that tramplee gets more than three really good consecutive breaths at any point during the last half of this video. We all love beautiful Butter's buns, especially when they're spread across her victim's face! "This guy should be dead by now," Mia exclaims in wonder, and we can only nod in agreement

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:50
    File Size: 253 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 4776 - Mia from Sensuous humilation 3