Amateur Camera - Voyeurism, Peeping, Hidden Sex

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by KartTel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now that's a beautiful ass
    Tags: perfect ass,white shorts,tight shorts,store,close look,voyeur,tall girl,leggy,gorgeous,tanned skin
    When I spotted her in the store, I felt like I've struck some kind of a jackpot. That's what she is, a voyeur's jackpot. Tall and leggy girl, with gorgeous tanned skin complexion and the best of all, an ass made of pure wet dreams, dressed in tight white shorts that gladly show it's perfection.

Video Information:
    File Size: 25,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:50 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18256

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Most wanted girl in the school
    Tags: amazing girl,schoolgirl,school,classroom,class,most wanted,most popular,popular girl,bubbly butt,bubble ass,voyeur
    This incredible schoolgirl is the most popular and most wanted girl in the school and when you see what her classmate filmed during class recess, you'll understand why. He was right behind her when she was bending over and sitting on her heels to talk with a friend.

Video Information:
    File Size: 36,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:35 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18258

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hot black ass in greenish shorts
    Tags: black ass,slender,slim,greenish shorts,ass crack,long legs,hot babe,ebony girl,black girl,voyeur,street
    Just when I thought that all black asses are big, there comes this moderately bubbly butt, in a pair of greenish shorts that shows more than it hides. She has a sexy curvy body and it was a pleasure to chase her around the street and to film that nice rump while she walked.

Video Information:
    File Size: 33,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:35 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18259

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Perfect swag in pinkish tights
    Tags: clapping together,sexy buttocks,firm cheeks,pinkish tights,sexy swag,walking fast,quick,reaction,creepshot,voyeur
    Voyeur reacted quickly and he made a quick creepshot video of the sexy girl walking in front of him. She walked fast and got away but not before he captured the seductive swag of her firm butt in those sexy pink tights. Check out how those sweet buttocks clap together as she walks.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:38 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 135 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18291

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Witnessing a perfect ass in sexy shorts
    Tags: perfect ass,tight butt,denim shorts,torn shorts,hot girl,coffee shop,voyeur,creep shot,stalking
    She walked in because she wanted a cup of coffee and I bet she had no idea how aroused her perfect buttocks made me feel, simply because they poked out of her torn denim shorts like two ripe peaches. I had to hold myself back not to leave teeth marks on that delight.

Video Information:
    File Size: 59,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:16 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18303

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Teen hottie got the best looking legs
    Tags: sex appeal,long legs,best legs,denim shorts,teen girl,white socks,black boots,lara croft,following around,voyeur
    Not only does this tall teen girl got the longest and best looking legs I've seen in a while but it also seems like lara croft is her fashion role model and icon. She wore tiny shorts and black boots with white socks, which made it easy for me to follow her around to get a dose of her sex appeal.

Video Information:
    File Size: 56,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:21 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    -

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18325

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Punk girl with an amazing ass in shorts
    Tags: punk girl,raging boner,sexy shorts,cheeks out,purple hairstyle,punk hair,voyeur,zoom,closeup
    This kind of unique punk slut is what starts my engine in a second. She wore a super skimpy pair of multicolored shorts and both of her firm buttocks were falling out. Just wait to see that wacky purple hairstyle that goes with the entire package and you'll have a raging boner in no time.

Video Information:
    File Size: 13,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:59 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18330

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wiggling ass swag of two hot friends
    Tags: meaty butt,round ass,buttocks,clapping together,voyeur,two days,friends,hot girls,amazing,street,creepshot
    Now this is a dedicated voyeur. He stalked two girls not once but two times during two different days, just because he liked their ass swag in tights so crazy much. Watch it and you'll realize why he did it, those asses are from out of this world and their meaty buttocks look hot as they sway.

Video Information:
    File Size: 47,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:26 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18332

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Teenage sluts in hot shorts
    Tags: teens,bend over,shorts,hot girls,seductive,bar counter,order drinks,hotties,voyeur,arousing,hot ass
    When I saw her bend over that bar counter, I felt my penis move in my pants. She wore those slutty shorts that made her ass look fantastic and all her friends were similarly dressed. I sneaked up closer and filmed them sit around and order drinks in this bar.

Video Information:
    File Size: 12,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:53 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18489

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd wear her like a sandal
    Tags: blonde,shoe store,shopping,long hair,sexy ass,big booty,trying shoes,unaware,voyeur,spying
    This blonde looked like she's in her zone while looking at all these shoes and sandals, same way I was in my voyeur zone while I checked her big ripe ass in those slutty denim shorts. She never figured out that I'd put her on my dick the same way she puts a sandal on her foot.

Video Information:
    File Size: 9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:00:40 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 30 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18491

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy clothing store attendant
    Tags: full display,bubbly ass,black tights,store attendant,clothing store,voyeur,gorgeous,curvy body,hot figure
    Luckily she didn't ask me what I would buy because I would probably blurt out it's her that I want. I secretly filmed her around the store while she was folding clothes but the best part was when she climbed up to get something from the store closet. That's when her sexy figure and ass were on full display.

Video Information:
    File Size: 31,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:15 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18497

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bubbly butt in pink leggings
    Tags: squatting ass,hot lady,pink leggings,bubbly butt,big ass,firm cheeks,voyeur,cash register,store
    I could only gasp and gaze at that amazing bubbly butt in front of me. I was waiting for my turn at the store cashier and I felt like I was in first row at a balloon parade or something like that. I bet she works out and does a lot of squats. That my folks is an ass of a squatter.

Video Information:
    File Size: 19,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:22 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18499

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Girly panties seen thru her tights
    Tags: girly panties,cute undies,walking,black tights,sheer,transparent,see thru,teen girl,nice buttocks,voyeur
    Hot teen girl walked out of a store and voyeur discreetly went after her, filming her sweet ass in those tights. When sunlight got stronger outdoors, it was easy to spot what kind of cute undies she wears because those tights quickly became halfway transparent.

Video Information:
    File Size: 14,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:04 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 87 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18502

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

White girl with an ass of a black girl
    Tags: beige pants,white booty,bubbly butt,thick thighs,hot girl,blond girl,blond hair,pale skin,voyeur,store
    Seriously, I never ever saw a white girl with such thick thighs and a big bubbly butt. She is too pale and with natural blond hair so she most definitely isn't black, trust me, I checked. You're going to love the size of that white booty and how nicely she fills in those tight beige pants.

Video Information:
    File Size: 31,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:27 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 3 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18503

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hot asses of an entire family
    Tags: gene pool,hot family,family matters,sexy daughters,milf mother,voyeur,tights,hot butts,shopping,supermarket,cart
    Seems like this voyeur stumbled on a hot milf mother shopping for groceries with her two teenage daughters by her side, to help her out. Well, that enabled us to check them all out and since they were all wearing tights, we can safely say that all three of their asses come from a same gene pool, certified.

Video Information:
    File Size: 53,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:49 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18507

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy milf buying groceries
    Tags: thick thighs,big butt,fit milf,yoga pants,tights,groceries,supermarket,pretty face,voyeur
    I loved how sporty and fit this milf looks while she does something as ordinary as shopping for groceries. I followed her all around the supermarket and had a good look of her thick thighs and bubbly butt, all squeezed in those ultra tight yoga pants.

Video Information:
    File Size: 36,6 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:36 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18508

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy milf does a big shopping
    Tags: shopping cart,big shopping,sexy milf,bubbly ass,black tights,hot ass,voyeur,supermarket
    This hot milf was doing some huge shopping, probably for a restaurant or something, and it was a pleasure to peep on her all around the supermarket. She was having trouble with pushing that huge shopping cart filled with all kinds of stuff but I couldn't put my camera down to help her, sorry.

Video Information:
    File Size: 37,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:41 l Resolution: 800x600 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18530

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Stunning ass in torn shorts
    Tags: street,voyeur,torn shorts,tear,walking,bubbly butt,hottie,sexy blonde,sweet butt,amazing
    Voyeur got so close to her that he could smell her farts if it ever happened. Still, beauty of this caliber probably farts only flowers and butterflies. Her sweet round butt looked amazing in those torn shorts and that bit off tanned buttocks that fall out of shorts are a sight to behold.

Video Information:
    File Size: 14,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:01:45 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 1 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18539

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sexy milf walks with her son
    Tags: tiny shorts,bubbly ass,following,stairs,chase,milf,nice butt,ass crack,voyeur,stalking,filming
    I don't think you'll see many mothers as hot as this one, walking in the street with their teenage son and looking as sexy as this milf that got caught by a voyeur. After close inspection of her sweet tight ass in those shorts, I can only assume all of her son's friends are jerking off and thinking of her.

Video Information:
    File Size: 20,7 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:32 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 1 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18556

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Unreal young ass in sexy shorts
    Tags: following,skinny girl,bubbly ass,puffy ass,slutty shorts,skinny,slim,long legs,hot girl,voyeur,chasing,hottie
    This amazing teen girl is a voyeur's dream come true, a real muse and reason why we're voyeurs. She is beautiful and petite, yet her sweet ass is nicely puffy and bubbly in just the right amount. Her long legs are seductive and she wore those sexy tiny shorts that leave nothing to the imagination.

Video Information:
    File Size: 53,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:06:08 l Resolution: 720x538 l Quality: SD l File type: mp4
    AAC, 73 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download From Keep2share.cc - 18595