BallBusted and Cock Stomped Slaves

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by electro, Dec 26, 2015.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natalie - It Gets Hard...

...when I use my long black gloves to punch his cock! First she kicks him between his legs, then she beats his hard on full force with her gloved hand. The perverted boy maintains his hard dick even when she starts to kick him again brutal in the nuts!

Filesize: 155 MB
    Duration: 00:04:01
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Depfile.com

CBT_ItGetsHard.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hannah Does It Her Way 3

Hannah humiliate's and beats her victim. The style in this is different because one of her poor servants was made to film the sufferings of his friend.!

Filesize: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:19:51
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2007 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

CBT_ItHerWay3.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kat - 'Kicked Out!'

It's gone 3am and everyone has left the club, except for Kat and the bouncer has got his work cut out as he tries to get her to leave. Somehow she manages to persuade him to remove all his clothes and stand completely naked in front of her. Kat then unleashes some swift hard kicks into the unsuspecting guys groin. He may be a big hard man but he appears easily floored by Kat over and over again as she pounds his balls with a series of gut wrenching accurate kicks!!!

The poor guy was only trying to kick her out to lock up, but there only seems to be one person doing the kicking here and it's not the bouncer!

Filesize: 279 MB
    Duration: 00:12:28
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_KatKickedOut.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vanessa Plays with Lance FULL

It has been a while since Vanessa has had a chance to bust Lance�s balls. She is sitting on the couch with him, flirting in her tight tank top, mini skirt, fishnets and high heels.

She knows just how to get him horny and excited, and of course she knows just how to hurt him too...

Vanessa grabs, kicks, and knees Lance�s nuts. She strips down to a bra, fishnets and panties, then breaks his balls against the wall. After she drops him with some hard kicks, she even laughs and kicks him hard while he�s kneeling... Then she finishes him with a sexy scissor hold, so his last breaths are directly in her perfect ass...

She is not finished with him yet though.

Filesize: 793 MB
    Duration: 00:21:59
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4998 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 40.0 kb/s

CBT_LanceFULL.part1.rar
    CBT_LanceFULL.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Megan & Kellie - A Legend Returns: Megan returns to BB Legends to Kick Balls with Kellie

Since the stunning 18-year-old Megan exploded in the ballbusting world in July of 2009, she was an instant sensation. This blond bombshell combined incredible good looks with an obvious love for smashing balls and the perfect ballbreaker attitude. Megan left us for the past six months or so as she joined the armed services, but now she returns with an entirely new but equally hot look. A brunette now, she has blossomed from a girl into a stunning young woman, sprouting boobs and a butt that just won't quit. From her training in the military, she has also added a ton on ball-smashing muscle to her sexy legs, which seem primed to devastate a set of testicles now.

Megan's attitude is sexier than ever, in fact, I think she's taken it to an entirely new level. In this movie, we welcome her back to BB Legends, shooting with a new friend- one of our all-time favorites, the lovely 19-year-old Kellie. Megan, a real life serial nutcracker, shows an unmistakeable love for testicle destruction throughout this movie. Enjoy!

Filesize: 106 MB
    Duration: 00:07:14
    Resolution: 720x480
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1900 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

CBT_MK-ReturnOfALegend-SmashedBalls.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballkicks And Buttbombs Mangle Your Manhood!

The end result of this clip is a must see, as your cock becomes massively swollen and mangled by the time these two beauties are all done. This clip shows off a gorgeous new princess that all Ballbusting fans are going to love. She can kick really hard and is ONE OF THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC NEW BALLBUSTERS WE HAVE EVER FEATURED! (She is also one of the hottest new models we have featured in a long while.) This is no exaggeration we assure you as she fights with Goddess Amadahy for every piece of the action. They kick your cock and balls back and forth and nail your nuts with full force kicks. Your cock is still blackened and bruised from Goddess Amadahy Hammering and Butt Dropping it the day before. As a result, every cock kick is extra intense. After pummelling your nuts and cock with full force kicks Goddess Amadahy decides to add even more damage by putting your cock back on the hard wooden chair and doing butt drops on it along with her new hot friend! They smash it with their perfect butts over and over and by the time it is done, your dick is highly swollen and asymmetrical, it almost looks Alien but there is no need to call the X-Files. This is just what happens when you submit to two ruthless dominant hotties.

Filesize: 296 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10
    Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 4841 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

CBT_MangleYourManhood.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vivienne Lamour - My Ballbusting Slave 2

With her slave now bound in a standing position Mistress Vivienne Lamour unleashes a brutal flurry of punches and kicks to Her slave�s worthless balls. After the beating he takes he will understand his place forever.

Filesize: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:22:04
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1764 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

CBT_MyBallbustingSlave2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR HD

CUSTOM REQUEST Good evening, I have known your store only for a few months and I love your ballbusting clips; I see that you like this practice and this made decide to ask you for custom request on this subject. I would like you to wear a sporting apparel with jeans and black All Star Converse sneakers (the color is important for me and, if necessary, I can give you a new pair). Your slave must be punished because he could not control his urges and dared to lick your new All Star, dirtying them with his saliva. You start kicking his balls several times with the tip of your shoes, causing him great pain. When you have finished kicking his balls he must be able to cum on your All Star when ordered to do so (this is very important) and, then, he must lick and clean everything with his tongue. I would like the slave to cum without jerking off, but only with your kicks; I know this is very difficult but I'm willing to pay any amount in order to see this fantasy of mine realized. If you can do that, it would be wonderful!!!

Filesize: 358 MB
    Duration: 00:13:39
    Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 3469 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

CBT_Myconvers.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Turning the Nerd to a Slut Part 2

Now Maci Lee and Sadie Holmes are serious. They changed into some shiny high cut leotards, shiny pantyhose and some fucked up heels. They are going to break this nerd�s balls...

One hold him while the other kicks and knees. They cheer each other on, they tease him with their sexy bodies, giggling while he moans and pleads for mercy, and then they knee him harder.

Then they lay him down so one can smother his face with her perfect pussy and ass while the other abuses his nuts. The louder he screams the better it feels for the girls... They peel their shiny leotards down to reveal perfect (PERFECT) natural bouncing boobs while they kick and knee him until they leave him on the ground holding his balls.

They aren�t finished yet. They are just breaking his will...

This clip is 18 minutes of solid teasing brutal femdom.

Filesize: 686 MB
    Duration: 00:19:08
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4966 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 40.0 kb/s

CBT_Nerdto2.part1.rar
    CBT_Nerdto2.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Nightshadow - Bound and Busted

Femdom Nightshadow has a helpless victim bound to a post with his legs spread wide. He can't do anything to protect Nightshadow from ballbusting him. She takes a few warm up kicks then lets loose. Hard kicks, knees and punches to the slaves poor balls. :)

Filesize: 200 MB
    Duration: 00:13:06
    Video: FLV, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: MP3

CBT_Nightshadow.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chanel Preston - Glamazon Nut Buster

Superior Glamazon women punish beta males into submission. Chanel Preston towers over this little wimp, she shows her dominance by dragging him around by the balls. She kicks him for fun, making him double over in pain until he is completely defeated. His balls turn red & swell but that just makes them an easier target for her kicks.

Filesize: 956 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

CBT_NutBuster.part1.rar
    CBT_NutBuster.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ladies Of The Manor 1

Rich Ladies humiliate and abuse their servants, simply because they think it is their position in life!

Filesize: 413 MB
    Duration: 00:26:46
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

CBT_OfTheManor1.part1.rar
    CBT_OfTheManor1.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deadliest Ballbusters Returns! (Goddess Amadahy And Noe Kick Off The New Season)

The epic Ballbusting competition of brutal proportions returns with an all-new season of Deadliest Ballbusters! In this ferocious competition, each contestant has 1 minute of rapid fire kicks and one minute of full force punts. After the kicking has been completed, the contestants will assess the penile and testicular trauma and receive a score based on the results. As you may notice, the length of the clip is more then a few minutes. This is because goddess Amadahy just did not want to stop and absolutely pummeled its balls to oblivion!

This competition was infamous in its release but the best is yet to come, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS FULL FORCE ACTION DONE WITH SPIKED BOOTS YOU CAN VOTE YES BY PURCHASING THIS CLIP. We will only make more of this incredibly brutal format of clips if it is clearly desirable by the fans, Please enjoy and look forward to an amazing future!

Filesize: 609 MB
    Duration: 00:10:08
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 8197 kb/s

CBT_OffTheNewSeason.part1.rar
    CBT_OffTheNewSeason.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Dometria - Ballbusting On Day Release From Chastity

This slave has been locked in cock and ball chastity for the last three months. His mistress has sent him to me for day release for me to wake that dick up with a good beating (NO ORGASM!!). Good: CBT is fun for me! So wearing my leopard-skin bikini and white MMA gloves I stretch him out on my cross and give his cock and balls a pounding. I speed box his cock working faster and faster in a non-stop assault. His genitals are just a blur. (But remember I'm a fully-trained competitive boxer and you'll imagine how much this hurts). Then I mix up ball kicking and body punching to his tits and belly. It's a bit more than he bargained for. Maybe a day off doesn't seem such a good idea now.

Filesize: 312 MB
    Duration: 00:05:13
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 8333 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_OnDayRelease.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting on the cross

Helpless fixated on the cross, the slave is seeing all the sadism of the british ladies! Hos balls are going through awful tortures, being squeezed, kneed and kicked with just a little teasing to keep his cock rock hard

Filesize: 581 MB
    Duration: 00:19:39
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

CBT_Onthecross.part1.rar
    CBT_Onthecross.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Slave Gets Wrecked By Professional Kickboxer Orion Starr

This clip is hard to watch as a brand new slave puts his manhood on the line for Orion Starr to demolish. She kicks him full force with the toe of her boots and the bottom of the boots. She uses her MMA knees on his junk, and the slave just can not last long enough. The slave can only withstand 2 minutes of being wrecked by the amazing Goddess Orion and by the end of it, she has him running red on his genitals. With all the clips we filmed with Orion, only one of them is red mess free. The way that she kicks is just too much to handle for the slaves who put their manhood at her mercy! Enjoy this amazing upcoming fem domme diva as she delivers the hurt!

Filesize: 92.5 MB
    Duration: 00:02:33
    Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 4841 kb/s

CBT_OrionStar.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux & Mistress Tangent - Mistress Pain Party

The Mistresses of AVN 2017 kick off the week right with a pain party!

Mistresses Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, and Mistress Tangent have a very fun party planned, well at least fun for them. Two slaves have been chosen to be the victims of their sadistic games. Nothing spurs on a Domme's wickedness quite like being able to show off her cruelty to her peers. The slaves are viciously abused as they compete to see which one will break first. The Mistresses subject the slaves to harsh beatings; with a crop, slashing strokes of a single tail whip, and brutal ball bustings. They are kicked full force over and over again. They delight at the slaves howls and groans of agony. The cruel sadists egg each other on to new heights of punishment.

Filesize: 1.53 GB
    Duration: 00:19:23
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

CBT_PainParty.part1.rar
    CBT_PainParty.part2.rar
    CBT_PainParty.part3.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ella Kross - Playing A Stripping Game With My Slave`s Balls!

My slave is standing naked before me, arms behind his back, I decide we`re going to play a cruel little game together. I`m going to kick him in the balls and if he falls down in pain I`m going to keep my clothes on. However, if he manages to stay on his feet I`ll take something off! Delivering a viscous kick to his poor nuts he buckles in pain but doesn't topple. As per the rules, I take my pants off and immediately kick him again. To my surprise he still doesn't fall and I quickly find myself down to my bra and panties. After giving you an awesome close-up view of my perfect tits I get back to my game and kick my slave again. This time he crumbles and falls to the floor in agony. I make him kiss my feet as I laugh and step on his back in triumph. Seeing how he fell down I stick to the rules and put my bra back on as I make him rise to his feet again. How many more brutal blows can this slave take? Watch this amusing yet hot video to find out if I wind up fully naked!

Filesize: 583 MB
    Duration: 00:10:36
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 7500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

CBT_PlayingAStripping.part1.rar
    CBT_PlayingAStripping.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Suvana & Queen Kasey - Please Kick Me Again!

What could be more fun than ballbusting a slave in tandem? COMMANDING it to BEG for more, no matter how hard you kick it! We had already broken in our new whips on it earlier, so we were really in the mood for doling out some serious pain and humiliation...and the best thing for that is nut-busting.

And we decide to really fuck with this one- by COMMANDING it to say "Please Kick Me Again" no matter HOW hard or how many times we kick it! Oh, and its "safe word"? (As if We use them! LOL) It's safe word was ALSO "Please Kick Me Again"! LOL!
    Oh what a sight! That worthless naked slave with its puny shriveled up, nearly hairless cock kept thanking us for kicking its balls and begging us to do it again and again. And the beauty of it was that it was unrestrained. It had to just stand there with its legs open waiting for our feet to slam into its balls as hard as we could. At times we took turns kicking those balls for awhile, and other times I would kick them from the front and Goddess Suvana would kick them from the back.

Goddess Suvana's foot was getting sore because she had elected to wear high heels, which failed to protect her foot like the boots I was wearing did. But of course we finally brought the little pain slut to its knees and got it to plead for us to stop. However, we stepped on its swollen balls a bit before granting its wish. No extra charge...

Filesize: 266 MB
    Duration: 00:17:51
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1947 kb/s

CBT_PleaseKickMeAgain.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bound & Plugged In

Mistress Evilyn has her slave bound in mummification on the bondage bench, ass and cock exposed to her whims. She teases the slaves cock which is locked upw ith three piercings through his foreskin and guiche, the vibrating wand making it strain. Mistress then puts a large electro plug into his ass and starts to pulse it with the Erostek, making the prostate contract with pleasure and pain. Finally she unlocks the cock and uses the robojac milker to stimulate the cock and keep him constantly on edge, frustrated and squirming in tight bondage.

Filesize: 476 MB
    Duration: 00:12:30
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5196 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

CBT_PluggedIn.part1.rar
    CBT_PluggedIn.part2.rar