Bdsm Hd Video/sex And Pain (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by chuan, May 9, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lydia Black (Jul 03, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Lydia Black swallows endless onslaught of hard cocks! There are some new members in town and they really want to hear Lydia. They have her yell taunts at the camera and call herself degrading names. She's strapped down to the sybian and her head is locked to the automatic blowjob machine. Her face is pushed over and over again onto the dick and she has no way to stop it. An insex mask is put on her face and she's laid on her back. The boys go to town fucking her wet pussy. She moans and screams and says "Fuck You Joel" as she's been told to. As the dicks hammer down on her she screams louder and louder in orgasms. The whole table shakes as she gets pounded. With her arms over the top of the table in strappado Lydia's face is open to swallow the dicks. She barely has time to breath as her face gets fucked hard. You can see her getting dizzy and heady with the breath play. That doesn't stop the endless onslaught of giant cocks down her throat. It only means they add a vibrator to make her cum harder while struggling to breathe.

[BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Blow Job Machine]

File info:

Duration: 00:37:00
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 1.96 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0c279801ab979/LYDIA_BLACK_03.07.2017.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lydia Black (Jul 03, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Lydia Black swallows endless onslaught of hard cocks! There are some new members in town and they really want to hear Lydia. They have her yell taunts at the camera and call herself degrading names. She's strapped down to the sybian and her head is locked to the automatic blowjob machine. Her face is pushed over and over again onto the dick and she has no way to stop it. An insex mask is put on her face and she's laid on her back. The boys go to town fucking her wet pussy. She moans and screams and says "Fuck You Joel" as she's been told to. As the dicks hammer down on her she screams louder and louder in orgasms. The whole table shakes as she gets pounded. With her arms over the top of the table in strappado Lydia's face is open to swallow the dicks. She barely has time to breath as her face gets fucked hard. You can see her getting dizzy and heady with the breath play. That doesn't stop the endless onslaught of giant cocks down her throat. It only means they add a vibrator to make her cum harder while struggling to breathe.

[BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Blow Job Machine]

File info:

Duration: 00:37:00
    File Size: 1.96 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0c279801ab979/LYDIA_BLACK_03.07.2017.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mona Wales, Cherry Torn, Sally Snatch - House Slaves' Revenge: Insatiable Painslut gets beaten and fucked!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

BONUS UPDATE! Newly liberated house slaves, Mona Wales and Cherry Torn waste no time getting their revenge on their previous Mistress, Sally Snatch. Sally is cuffed, collared, dressed like a maid, and ready to serve! Mona and Cherry slap, punch, beat, spank, and bite Sally everywhere -- her nipples, her chest, her stomach, her thighs, her wet little cunt. Sally apologizes for her previous behavior and laps at Mona's boots like a willing little pet as Cherry flogs her cute ass. Next, Mona and Cherry tag team Sally's ass and spank every square inch of it. Sally licks Cherry's pussy while Mona plays with her cunt and continues to spank her ass, making it rosy and red. Then her two Mistress' chain Sally to the St. Andrew's cross and cane her belly and thighs, leaving crisp red stripes. Sally is a true pain slut, getting off to being powerless and beaten as Mona rubs her throbbing cunt. Now it's time for Sally to get to work and service both her Mistress'. Sally is tied down as Mona rides her face and Cherry crops her all over. Writhing in pleasure and pain, Sally begs Mona and Cherry to touch her cunt as both Mistress' beat her and come all over this eager slut's face. But Mona and Cherry aren't done yet. Sally worships her owners' feet and takes their strap-on cocks deep in her pussy. Sally loves getting fucked and begs to get filled in her dirty little ass, so Mona and Cherry double stuff this slut from both ends! Cherry rides Sally's ass while Sally greedily sucks her filth off Mona's cock. Sally's insatiable sluttery has her begging for more as Mona and Cherry fuck, flog, and torment her as she once did them. Payback is a bitch!

[BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Lesbians, Anal]

File info:

Duration: 00:47:42
    File Size: 1.70 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/38131fd5959ba/41364_Sally.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Leigh Raven - Born Free

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike. I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup! I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

[BDSM, Humiliation, Torture]

File info:

Duration: 00:47:37
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 1.86 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/fb35bcc99525f/lraven_high.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

FILM FUCK: Nari Park Cums Repeatedly As She's Slammed In Every Hole

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

In her first gangbang ever, beautiful and desperately horny Nari Park is the only woman watching an adult movie in a darkened theater, surrounded by insanely horny men. As she plays with her perfect, slutty pussy, she gets more and more aroused, knowing the guys are all looking at her. The tension builds until finally one of them makes his move, changes seats and begins touching her. Soon all 5 guys are on her, taking sweet advantage of this goddess in the theater, tearing her out of her clothes, sliding their fingers into her wet pussy, pawing her perfect tits, and making her cum in only the first few minutes. Nari quickly has all their dick in her mouth, one after the other, deep throating even Donny Sin's long thick cock. He can feel it pushing into her throat, and she takes every huge inch. Nari literally doesn't know which end is up, or which guy is fucking her, as she's tossed from one man to the next, and each of them starts pounding his hard cock inside her dripping holes. She cums repeatedly, squealing and moaning with every powerful orgasm. Finally, Nari is double penetrated, and fucked hard and deep in both holes. She can barely believe what's happening as she's also fed enormous cock while getting double fucked from behind. It's an explosive gangbang for everyone as the guys shoot hot ropes of cum all over her face, drenching her. Nari slumps to the floor, exhausted, spent and covered in 5 loads. In her sexy, sweaty mess, she makes her pussy cum one last time.

[BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP]

File info:

Duration: 00:57:49
    Resolution: 960x540
    File Size: 634 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2826d6575fb0d/42455_Nari_hi.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Syren de Mer, Maya Kendrick - Homewrecker 1: Mom's Worst Nightmare (Jul 28, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM]

File info:

Duration: 00:53:48
    File Size: 1.92 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/35177c58d6044/42418_maya.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Luna Lovely - "Play in my Mouth, Sir" (July 28, 2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

90-pound Luna's ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too. This time, she's a simpler, more down-to-Earth kind of doll, because the doctor wants to uses her roughly and sadistically without any waste of time. He roughly fucks her face and uses her pretty little tongue for rimjobs as she spins around dizzily on an electric doll platform. As she spins, he also punishes her tits, ass, belly, thighs, and tongue with multiple instruments. He pauses to feed her a huge load of sperm; then he continues.

[Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Caning, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Brunette, Skinny]

File info:

Duration: 00:31:21
    File Size: 1.54 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3b89d4c32e523/Luna_Lovely_-_Play_in_my_Mouth__Sir__July_28__2017__1080p.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Violet Sky - Fuck Free or Die

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Violet is a proud New Hampshire girl--that state with the Live Free or Die license plates. She's also a submissive little slut who likes being bossed around in the bedroom. So Dr. Mercies thought he'd give her a chance to help him live free for a while--or fuck free or something like that. He used her body freely for his own pleasure, making her clean herself off with her wiper system everytime she got messy. The visiting Dr. Shadrack did most of the tying and also helped treat this patient with his cock. A great anal therapy session if you want to see a cute, real girl from next door getting thoroughly used and degraded

[Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Heavy degradation, Spanking, Two guys]

File info:

Duration: 01:04:29
    File Size: 1.16 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2f404e3e2b59c/Violet_Sky_-_Fuck_Free_or_Die.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lily Rader - The Good Little Bondage Slave P1

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

When Lily visits the west coast, we always make an effort to get her on our calendar, and she is a very popular adult star right now...She has a fantastic body, a beautiful face and a great attitude...Lily shows up ready to go, ready for just about anything we can throw at her...Today, her pussy gets lots of attention, and for good reason...Lily has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen...and it loves to be pleasured and teased...Mark chooses three positions which give him the ultimate access to using that pussy and Lily accepts her role as a good little bondage slave...Enjoy

[Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:14
    File Size: 191 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e452d0c1aab1f/LIL_063017_1.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lily Rader - The Good Little Bondage Slave P2

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:16
    File Size: 225 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ddc362cb0656c/LIL_063017_2.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lily Rader - The Good Little Bondage Slave P3

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:50
    File Size: 177 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/214ac786d0632/LIL_063017_3.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lily Rader - The Good Little Bondage Slave P4

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:51
    File Size: 139 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6eca2432953da/LIL_063017_4.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

ANGEL FACE: Gorgeous Riley Nixon Double Penetrated In Desert Gangbang (2017)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Angel Face: A Sexual Revolution, is a tale of lust, desire, and envy! Riley Nixon is a freshman forensic science major, investigating an old mining town for clues into what really happened to the mine owner's wife, a century earlier. The myth of sex and domination has Riley so captivated, she loses herself in her investigation, finding herself set upon by figments of the past, horny miners with only one thing on their mind: to take Riley as they took the mine owner's wife, and fuck her again and again. After combing the town and the old mine for clues, Riley comes face-to-face with the miners in an abandoned house. Overwhelemd, she willingly submits to them, voraciously swallowing all five cocks in her throat as they grope her beautiful big tits. But Riley wants more. She wants to fully live the life of whorish depravity the same way the mine owner's wife did, to get fucked hard by a revolving door of men! The miners sense this, each of them pounding her wet pussy, one after the other. They turn their focus on her asshole, pounding it deep, sending Riley into orgasmic fits as she continues to suck and stroke their dicks. Before she knows it, she's being double penetrated in her hot, slutty pussy and hungry ass. So much cock slamming into her holes! She cums several times under the punishing onslaught of rock hard dick, pumping and stretching her with every orgasm, until she's finally put on the floor and showered in a heavy rain of hot cum. She feels her body twitching with orgasm and tastes the sharp tang of cum on her tongue, filling her mouth. With all those hot loads she finally gets exactly what she wants... to experience the outrageous, liberating life of that slutty miner's wife!

[BDSM, Gangbang, Anal, DP]

File info:

Duration: 01:09:22
    File Size: 1.77 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7633371c0b1c0/42309_RileyNixon.mp4