Bdsm | Torture - Domination -humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by revodrink, Apr 21, 2017.

1. revodrink

revodrink Well-Known Member

2. revodrink

Bonnie Day, London River - Clipped / 19.04.17
    New 2017

London River has got Bonnie Day in a tight squeeze and Bonnie knows it. She's terrified. Laid down on top of a table on her back, each one of her limbs tied down to a different one of its legs, she starts to writhe and whine before anything even really happens to her. As London slices her dress off, she knows whatever is coming is bad news.
    London wants to squeeze Bonnie a little tighter, inch by inch. After flogging her for a minute to get her used to the kind of pain she'll be experiencing, London takes out some clothespins. One after another she clips them to Bonnie's hairy pussy until there is almost no skin able to be seen that isn't being pinched by them. Then London presses a hitachi to Bonnie's clit and sees which sensation will win out.
    London liked the kind of response she got from the clothespins, so she wants to keep moving in that direction. She clamps binder clips onto Bonnie's feet, her arms, and her thighs. Each time London gives them a new spot on the body, she follows them up with some kind of torment right where they hurt Bonnie, and right where Bonnie can be hurt most. Maybe our model should learn to be less sensitive.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture

00:49:49 | 2.64 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/2d383526234f0/HdT_-_Apr_19__2017_-_Bonnie_Day__London_River_high.mp4

3. revodrink

QS, Tanita (Screwed - Tanita / 15.04.17)
    New 2017

Queensn@ke stuffs Tanita's vagina full of sharp metal screws, then whips her pussy - quite brutally -, finally she uses some very strong salvaged hard disk magnets to tear the screws out from her hole in big batches. There is a section where you guys can observe Tanita's inner vaginal wall getting pinched between the screws and the magnets. I've slowed that part down for your better viewing pleasure

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Screws, Stuffing, Fisting, Insertion, Pussy-Whipping, Lezdom, Whipping

00:19:29 | 323 MB | mp4 , 640x360

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/4f770fc3aa4dd/Screwed_Tanita.mp4

4. revodrink

Suzy, Tracy (Smokey Suzy / 25.03.17)

Poor little Suzy plays the role of Tracy's ashtray in this session. Some of you guys asked for a less screamy episode so I ordered Tracy to do her smoking thing on the balcony. Suzy had to shut her mouth the whole time so the neighbours wouldn't hear a thing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Smoking, Cigarette, Burning, Orgasm, Cunt-Stuffing, Lezdom

00:16:00 | 223 MB | mp4 , 640x360

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/a4f019685e811/Smokey_Suzy.mp4

5. revodrink

July Sun - Hot German slave babe July Sun gets tied and tortured in intense BDSM PT 1
    New Released: April 24, 2017

Beautiful July Sun submits to Smorlow and Tommy O. She's in for some hardcore ass fingering, all while getting slapped and spitted on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Fisting, Stockings, Brunette, Euro

00:44:07 | 832 MB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/3106de12b8b24/BadTimeStories.July.Sun.720p.mp4

6. revodrink

7. revodrink

8. revodrink

9. revodrink

10. revodrink

Bella Rossi
    New 24.04.2017

Last part of March's live BaRS with Bella Rossi. Heels, thigh highs, bound tits, and hard metal. Industrial Deviance at it's very best.
    Words can not adequately describe this scene, the intensity, the vacant look in Bella's eyes, the struggle as she is made to cum over and over by hard cock. Her incredible body, contorted for our pleasure. The leather collar, that controls her life for the next 13 minutes. Her drool, her spit, her squirt, her tears, her destruction.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

00:11:12 | 608 MB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/b127564454bc1/SexuallyBroken.17.04.24.Bella.Rossi.mp4

11. revodrink

Stella Cox - Fear Training: Stella Cox
    New 25.04.2017

James Mogul and Bill Bailey double-down on training the beautiful pain slut Stella Cox to not be afraid and to keep bouncing those big natural titties. Bill Bailey sends his fat cock balls deep into Stella's pussy and ass and even further down her throat, all while getting flogged and zapped with electricity. Stella is in her element and takes all that they can give like a good whore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, BJ, Anal

01:21:01 | 888 MB | mp4 , 960x540

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/cdab16acd30f8/StellaCox.540.mp4

12. revodrink

Eva Adams & Annika Rose (Obedient squirting German babe submits and cums for dominatrix Annika Rose / 8564)
    Starring: Smorlow, Eva Adams, Annika Rose
    New 2017

Beautiful blondie Eva Adams surrenders control in this intense BDSM session with Annika Rose. She gets bound, clamped and fisted 'till she squirts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

German, Bondage, Domination, Fisting, Whipping, Nipple Clamps, Slave, Squirting, Stockings, Boot fetish, boots

00:29:03 | 2.46 GB | mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/43c3a3f2d59d1/b...7.eva.adams.and.annika.rose.8564.1080p.de.mp4

13. revodrink

Apr 26, 2017: Amber Ivy is bound in shackles on a Sybian, made to cum over and over while brutally face fucked! | Amber Ivy | Matt Williams | Sergeant Miles
    New Released: April 26, 2017

Amber Ivy is a sexy redhead that gets really messy when you fuck her throat. This girl cums hard and often while bound and helpless. Completely helpless on the world's most powerful vibrator, we have our sexy redhead, cumming and cumming. But it's not that easy, it never is. While the machine is making her cum, the boys are ravaging her throat with big hard cock. There is nothing Ivy can do but cum and fight for air. The breath play sends her to subspace early and the non stop brutal face fucking keeps her there as she screems out orgasms after orgasm in between deep throating. It's a battle all girls lose.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Blowjob, Redhead

00:10:08 | 551 MB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/2575bb45dea17/SexuallyBroken.17.04.26.Amber.Ivy.XXX.720p.MP4-KTR.mp4

14. revodrink

Aiden Starr, Cherry Torn, Nora Riley (The Final Upper Fl0or Orgy P. 1 / 41932 / 28.04.17.)
    New 2017

Alas, all parties must come an end, but what an end it will be. We invited 300 of our perviest, hottest BDSM swinger friends to celebrate what has been a magical 7 years of incredible service. Of course we had the pleasure of inviting the original house slave, Cherry Torn, who is looking just as gorgeous if not more so than when she had her humble start training with us. She is given a simple directive: get all the dick you can. She gets her thick bouncy ass tied up tight and is anally reward fucked well into the night by the incredible Ramon Nomar. She begs and sweats and bounces her tits all over the room like the Cherry we know and love. Meanwhile, another house slave Casey Calvert has brought her real life play partner and Dominant to the party and treats us to their first time fisting her tiny little ass EVER. It's a real treat to see her genuine and filthy BDSM lifestyle displayed for us on screen. The governess has her hands full with pretty little humiliation queen Nora Riley, who will be our last slave to serve the floor. In this first installment, she will endure one of the first slave training devices Cherry ever suffered through: 20 min of the trays. This night has one entire camera dedicated to the sexy crowd and their play. Please enjoy all the caning, blowjobs, rope suspensions, and creative BDSM play this wild crowd has to offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM, Public

01:20:02 | 877 MB | mp4 , 960x540

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/47e21998cc08d/41932_TUF_PARTY_hi.mp4

15. revodrink

Casey Calvert (Pay to Play / 42136 / 28.04.17.)
    New 2017
    USA

Sexy Casey Calvert is living the good life in her big fancy mansion. She spends her days lounging topless by the pool drinking chardonnay and napping in the sun until one day she gets a call from an old fling demanding money he is owed. She doesn't have it but that doesn't stop Small Hands from taking what is his. He ties Casey up and crams his huge cock down her little throat then fucks her tight ass and pussy until she is screaming with pleasure. Small Hands brings fresh and ferocious cockmeat to SAS and he knows how to take what he wants. Watch Casey Calvert get dealt a Small Hand and pay for it with her ass!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

00:52:53 | 1.90 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/ac3bf0493b322/42136_casey_720.mp4

16. revodrink

Syren De Mer - Hot Cougar is helpless in a straight jacket, roughly manhandled, throated and fucked!(2017.04.28)
    New 2017
    USA

We have Syren stuck and helpless in beautiful leather straight jacket from The Stockroom. With her huge tits out, this jacket give complete access to your sluty slut. We call today's scene, The Man Handler. It's the scene that the boy's of Sex@ully br0ken just go bat crazy fuck on our helpless slut. We toss her all over the stage and fuck the living shit out of her. We roughly face fuck her into subspace, then continue on to fuck the living bejesus out of her.
    She never has a chance, all she can do is struggle for air and cum. All she does is cum, she squirts, she screams, she cums and when she is done cumming we make her cum some more. We abuse her tight shaved pussy with hard pounding cock, in the end, Syren is is smiling and wanting more, that's how it is done!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

MILF, Busty, Rough, Face Fucking, Gagging

00:13:07 | 716 MB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/9d20e5e06b021/SexuallyBroken_-_yren_De_Mer_-_17.04.28.mp4

17. revodrink

18. revodrink

Kleio Valentien, London River (Invader / 28.04.17)
    New 2017

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
    It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.
    Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

00:40:10 | 2.15 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/870437ed1d0fa/kvalentien2_high.mp4

19. revodrink

New, Apr 29, 2017: Failure Pudding Part 2 | Nora Riley

It's time for part two of Nora Riley's live feed and our handlers are back and better than ever. They are ready and willing to take any requests the audience might have for what we should do to our poor Nora. Whether they want her beaten, humiliated, or pleasured, we are all set up and ready to go.
    First they wrap her wrists in belts and strap them down to a grid so that Nora is firmly attached and stuck where she stands. Then they pull her legs up so that they are folded into her chest and her whole body is curled up into a little ball. They clamp metal pieces onto her nipples with wires attached to them. O.T.presses a hitachi vibrator up against her clit. She wriggles and shrieks as our handlers send shocks and vibrations all through her body.
    After that our staff moves her so that she is tied up to the ceiling with rope. In her hands, she holds ropes with stones hanging off the ends of them. She has to try to hold these ropes up as her arms grow tired and begin to burn. To make it even harder for her, one of our guys is cracking a whip against her body over and over again. It's going to be hard for her to hold out for the rest of the exercise, let alone an entire other installment of this live feed.

[​IMG]
    Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

Belt Bondage, Electrical Play, Hitachi, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Shock, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Spreader Bar, Tears

00:51:23 | 2.74 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c152ec4b9d014/Apr_29__2017_Failure_Pudding_Part_2__Nora_Riley_720p.mp4

20. revodrink

Cherry Torn, Eden Sin (Tiki Takedown: Cute pain slut bartender gets spanked & fucked! / 27.04.17)
    New 2017

Cherry Torn is cruising cute bartender Eden Sin hard. Luckily Eden is a huge slut and very willing to let Cherry dominate her at work. Eden gets cuffed, spanked, paddled, flogged, choked, slapped, finger banged, and a lesson in protocol from Ms. Torn. Next Eden is bound and suspended as she worships Cherry's pussy and ass. Pleased with her slut, Cherry fucks Eden hard with a big dick-on-a-stick as Eden comes over and over. The orgasms continue as Eden gets her ass pounded by a huge strap-on cock!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thumbnails:
    [​IMG]

BDSM, Bondage, StrapOn, Anal

01:17:24 | 2.77 GB | mp4 , 1280x720 HD

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/5032495c02462/WhippedAss.17.04.27.Cherry.Torn.And.Eden.Sin_720.mp4