Best Strapon Scene Update Daily

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by JustShare, Apr 25, 2015.

1. JustShare

JustShare VIP

The Contest

[​IMG]

Amazing extreme female domination action, Four feet for two slaves. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:19:25
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 742.6 MB

[​IMG]

2. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Taylor Times Two

[​IMG]

Hostess Andy wants sexual gratification and that was witty and unusual ..... So - slave with mask and bound in a straitjacket , just fits ( sexy , unusual, acute ) . Its sole purpose is to maintain its members in the solid state , for the pleasure of the mistress , so that she could enjoy. Hostess Andy jumps on his cock and bound and with mask on his head servant , can not see or touch it. Hostess member Andy pleased with the performance and its associated sex toy , as a member of the firm remained long enough to Andy could not finish . It rewards the slave his " handiwork " , but still leaves him tied up in a straitjacket

Duration: 1:15:00

[​IMG]
    File size: 688.4 MB

[​IMG]

3. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Fuck Him Like A Girl!

[​IMG]
    Studio: Sin Alliance
    Cast: Bionca, Lois Ayres, Lola, Holly Davidson, C.J. Bennett, Melissa
    Genres: Fetish, Submales, Femdom, Strap-On, All Sex
    Video language: English

Watch how quickly they agree to have a huge dildo shoved up their asses. Man after man get their asses invaded by these horny girls and their plastic friends. Lola loves to be in the drivers seat. Watch her get these ass holes ready for her 8†dildo!

Duration: 3:30:31
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB

[​IMG]

4. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Tear You Open

[​IMG]

And again on the site FemdomEmpire new faces. Rather, many people know this actress at work in commercials and films of other studios and websites. And of course, many people know that this actress - anal sex scenes are its hallmark and its corona number. Its so "Difficult-Is-wali" in "is" the place that she finally decided to take it out on the first Lanky, fell under her hot ass and depraved. He can also enter her anal distance ..... but not a member, and - language.

Duration: 46:49

[​IMG]
    File size: 438.7 MB

[​IMG]

5. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Horny Horsepower

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: carmenrivera
    Cast: Ella Kross, Fetish Liza, Carmen Rivera
    Genres: Femdom, PonyPlay, Fetish

In Baronessa di Rivera this time it is literally "animal" to the point: A horny Fickstutenausbildung and an extensive stallion Zwangsentsamung provide rapidly for a rollicking circus atmosphere among the dominant girlfriends. The female stars of the arena treat yourself to a bath, taking their pampered with a special foot massage. Whereas the throbbing dicks with lust slaves see exposed to a rollercoaster between heaven and hell. A pleasurable blowjob, a horny milking with the feet, as well as an ultra-brutal cock torture have the same goal: the slaves be completely "juiced". One of the pupils make the mistake to spray his hot load into the tub. As punishment.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:02:32
    Video: 852x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB

[​IMG]

6. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Summer Vengeance Extreme Sexual Erotic Wrestling Tournament

[​IMG]
    Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Jayogen,Savannah Fox

Jayogen is one of our strongest welter Weight Wreslters. She is ranked 10th in Summer Vengeance. She is taking on our impressive Rookie Cup winner, Savanna Fox who is ranked 9th in this tournament. The winner will take on Penny Barber. This is a wild match between two determined wrestlers. Insane holds, Great, fast traditions. Surprise outcome. Winner utter trashes the loser. Loser is humiliated and fucked hard

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Spanish wrestlers 1st US match. Takes on our 2nd ranked wrestler - Winner decided by

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Izamar Gutierrez, Bella Rossi

ULTIMATE SURRENDER SEASON NINE! IZAMAR
    La Diabla
    HT: 5'3
    WT: 130lbs
    Season record (0-0)
    Lifetime record (0-0)

BELLA ROSSI
    The Annihilator
    HT: 5'5
    WT: 155lbs
    Season record (0-0)
    Lifetime record (6-1)

Izamar Gutierrez is a trained and seasoned rookie here at Ultimate Surrender. She comes to the mat with a lifetime of wrestling experience, training and determination. She is unfamiliar with our rules, however her training, conditioning and iron hard will should server her well.

Bella Rossi (6-1) lifetime, has only lost one regular season match in her entire career. She was last season 2nd place runner up to the champion. She is a [REDACTED] to contend with. Bella is determined not to let this rookie taste victory her first match on the US mat.

All we are going to say is the winner won by only 15 points. Enjoy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Teased & Taken

[​IMG]

Scene from Attack Of The Cfnm. Dominated, and jerked off like a helpless chump, and he's gonna love every dick sucking.

Duration: 57:25

[​IMG]
    File size: 536.7 MB

[​IMG]

9. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Little kitty wants more slime fun

[​IMG]

Blonde sluttie Sweet Cat finally finds a quiet spot to masturbate. And it happens to be our special slime room. What she hasn't noticed is that she has an audience while she is pleasing herself. A little big glory hole cock comes on the scene. Sweet Cat is very horny and just about to come when she hops on the cock. It takes only seconds and the cock sprays her with white slimy reward. But naughty kitty hasn't had enough yet..

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6933kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB

[​IMG]

10. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Celena & Nikki 2003

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2003
    Studio: Powershotz Productions
    Cast: Nikki, Celena
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Dildo, Disci?line, Fetish, Humilation

Beautiful women are in abundance and whether you like them glamorous or girl next door, both can be found tied right here. Celena & Nikki are marked targets for a masked bandit that finds his way to his victims and terrorizes them.
    He uses spanking, rope bondage, handcuffs and other horrifying tactics to make sure they know he is in charge! Don’t miss out on what happens to Celena and Nikki when they find themselves in his capable hands!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:41:45
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1902kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB

[​IMG]

11. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Taking Turns

[​IMG]

Mistress Valentina is one extremely sexy and cruel Italian Goddess who is in mood to beat some slave ass. To prevent her fresh meat from trying to escape she tightly ties very heavy weights to hang from his balls. Now any time he tries to wiggle away from her beatings it will cause his already purple balls an extreme amount of pain.

Duration: 55:00

[​IMG]
    File size: 508.6 MB

[​IMG]

12. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Taste The Cum

[​IMG]

Andy hostess entertains with his "bottom". Today she has a great mood and she even give a moment of pleasure slave, through oral sex and stimulate its economy - its gentle and skillful hands. And of course, saddles his crotch (which has already become a large and flexible) - it's the economy

Duration: 38:43

[​IMG]
    File size: 359.3 MB

[​IMG]

13. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Swallow Her Squirt 2

[​IMG]

Domina Alexis suffers from split personality . Having fun with a slave , then it makes it otlizyvat between her legs (which corresponds to the kind of feminine ), then imagines himself a black man , and makes a slave suck - black and very thick dildo attached at her waist . In the end, her mental state comes in a plane that she does not already know - who she is . And so , the slave continues otlizyvat between her legs , and she - proudly and majestically continues nadrachivat artificial black cock - presenting themselves Negro . Although maybe I'm wrong , maybe she just realized - who is she? Because usually in hermaphrodites have both male and female sexual organs ) ) At the end of the video , Alexis ( put , put , put .... underline) slave on all fours and prepared to enter his anus and his black fat friend . Poor man 's face changed much .... I feel sorry for him once it became

Duration: 39:04

[​IMG]
    File size: 362.5 MB

[​IMG]

14. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Struggle & Suck

[​IMG]

Domina Alexis continues razvlektsya servant. This time he was to her - in the role of living dildos ..... rather, his face ....

Duration: 39:00
    Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 987kbps
    Audio: 19kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 284.9 MB

[​IMG]

15. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Subjugated By Sarah

[​IMG]

Extreme femdom from mistress Madame Sarka, Outside humiliation. Enjoy!

Duration: 55:00

[​IMG]
    File size: 493.3 MB

[​IMG]

16. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Thank You For Letting Me Cum

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Kate, Nickey & Val, Jessica & Mia
    Genres: FemDom, LezDom, Slut,Pussy Licking

Val is snoozing, but not for long. Because while Kate is filming her in her adorable slumber, Nickey wanders by and the girls decide it’s time to wake up their adorable pet with some oral.Jessica intends to use pretty Mia for pussy licking service today. But Jessica loves her cute female pet so much that she will allow her to please herself as well so that she also enjoys a climax of her own. She deserves it for being so loving and loyal.

Duration: 14:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2500kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 276.7 MB

[​IMG]

17. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Machine fucking and milking: Mistress Ezada ruining the orgasms of Her slave twice

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
    Genres: Chastity, Femdom, Ruined orgasms

Last two weeks I have been on tour in Belgium and the UK. As My interest was captured by other males offering themselves to Me as slaves, My personal slave has mostly remained neglected, with his chastity device remaining locked this whole time. Today I found some interesting toys in the dungeon I rented in London, and I want to test them one My slave. He will finally have the chance to have a release, with the help of a fucking machine and a milking machine.
    I strapped him to the bondage table, with his legs spread wide, leaving his groin exposed. First I want to see the fucking machine in action, so, before even taking off My slave's chastity, I put a condom on the dildo, shove it in his tight ass and start the machine. It's delightful to see how the dildo goes in and out of his ass, how tense this makes him, partly because of the pain it causes, partly because he likes it. I can increase the speed and make him scream, or I can reduce it, and you can see how the pleasure takes over and he softens on the table. When I take off his chastity, he is already hard. Now it's time for the milking machine to come into action. I chose the smallest tube, it will have the most powerful effect. Indeed, it took less than half a minute to bring him close to orgasm using both machines. In the moment I see he is close to cumming, I take the milking machine off his cock and watch him fill his condom with a generous load of cum several seconds later, while he is still being fucked by the other machine. Oops, I ruined his orgasm, again. Now he has to clean his mess, meaning I empty his condom in his mouth, and put another one on his still quite hard cock. I know he's sensitive now, after cumming, but I want to milk him properly, so the machines will continue to do their job regardless of his discomfort. And a wonderful job they do, making him cum again in a matter of minutes, even though his cock began to soften from the pain. Another ruined orgasm, and another load of cum to go in the slave's mouth. Now I'm pleased, and I'm getting bored. So I put his chastity cage back on and leave the slave there, tied up and helpless, with the fucking machine still drilling his ass. I have more interesting things to do now...

Duration: 12:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 293.4 MB

[​IMG]

18. JustShare

JustShare VIP

sub mission

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Polish mistress zlatka steve extreme hard humilation of slave. Enjoy!

Format: flv
    Duration: 47:22
    Video: 640x512, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.8 MB

[​IMG]

19. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Strap-On Upgrade

[​IMG]

Mistress AJ uses a latex suit that covers her crotch to tease and torment associated slave. Her latex panties sitting on her very tight, and the slave can not penetrate through the language of this obstacle. Mistress teases both hands and tongue locked into the trap of a member of a slave. Member increases under the action of the above two factors , but the trap - not rubber , and iron (steel) . It brings great pain and suffering for poor . In the end , the mistress bares her crotch and licks her slave until she cums while riding on his face. Then, satisfied mistress out .... leaving with nothing - razdraznennogo but unsatisfied slave.

Duration: 1:03:00

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.6 MB

[​IMG]

20. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Stretch His Hole

[​IMG]

Tied slave very diligently, orally serves its domino. After all, she had promised to stay for good service on the same day with his penis chastity belt. Naturally, due to the temporary release and remove the shackles, she just kidding ....))

Duration: 1:40:00

[​IMG]
    File size: 903.4 MB

[​IMG]