Best Strapon Scene Update Daily

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by JustShare, Apr 25, 2015.

1. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Alana Play -2006

[​IMG]

in this hot scene from back in 2006, Kyle's package of submissive wimp toys gets delivered to the wrong address - Ebony Mistress Alana Play gets it and knows exactly what to do with it. She turns Kyle into her whiteboy Asslicker! foot licking too!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 40:30
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 778kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 270.1 MB

[​IMG]

2. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Julie Cash & Alison Rey

[​IMG]

Cute young Alison inherited her friend's company but she can't get her employees to treat her with respect. She tries to assert her control over Julie but it's no use... Julie knows a submissive slut when she sees one. She pulls Alison to her knees and makes her pretty little face between her Ass. Alison knows this is where she belongs.. she quickly becomes Julie's little whore!

Duration: 42:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB

[​IMG]

3. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Misty Stone - 2006

[​IMG]

In this classic scene from back in 2006, Misty Stone dominates Kyle in the Office!

Duration: 39:47
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 266.1 MB

[​IMG]

4. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Raven Bay 4

[​IMG]

Raven Bay is back and this time we put our with our most submissive slave: Marcelo! She really lets her inner domme take over as she degrades and humiliates poor Marcelo. Hot Facesitting and Ass Worship , with great Foot Worship too!

Duration: 55:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB

[​IMG]

5. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Worship and Trampling

[​IMG]

Wearing my sexy latex outfit again, I lay on the couch and make two of my slaves worship my feet by licking and sucking them all over.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 7:20
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 345.3 MB

[​IMG]

6. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Chanel Preston 3

[​IMG]

Chanel Preston meets Deviant David! She really knows how to handle an old pervert!

Duration: 44:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Yasmine DeLeon

[​IMG]

David has a new Ebony Goddess - Goddess Yasmine! She finds him in the gym and smothers his face with her black ass!

Duration: 39:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB

[​IMG]

8. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Carmel Cox, Jasmine James and Jessica Jensen – Selfish Pig

[​IMG]

Poor John has been tied up naked in public by his angry wife. She added a sign saying “I’m A Selfish Pig Please Take A Photoâ€. Unfortunately for John she tied him on a footpath leading to the local college. Three girls are on their way to college when they come across him. They find it hilarious and…

Duration: 11:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 670.3 MB

[​IMG]

9. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Mena Mason 2

[​IMG]

Mena Mason is a rare thing: an Asian girl with a big ass!! She dominates and destroys Deviant David!

Duration: 46:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB

[​IMG]

10. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Mazzarati Monica

[​IMG]

So you say you want Big Ass??? OK Here's some Big Ass - over 50" of Big Ass, smothered all over David's face. Mazzarati Monica makes David worship every inch of her Huge Round, jiggling, shaking delicious Ass! And of course, lots of Facesitting and foot worship too!

Duration: 34:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB

[​IMG]

11. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Latex and Runied Orgasm

[​IMG]

With my slave laying on the floor with his cock hanging out of his full leather outfit, my dominatrix friend and I decide to have a little fun. I spit in his mouth and make him swallow it as my friend kicks his balls with her boot and then binds them tightly with string.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 7:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 157.9 MB

[​IMG]

12. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Rewarding My Slave

[​IMG]

Since my slave did a decent job taking my abuse today I decide to reward him by touching his cock. As he stands naked before me I begin stroking his cock and it's not long before he's nice and hard.

Duration: 4:30
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 233.0 MB

[​IMG]

13. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Dee Siren

[​IMG]

Dee Siren has something that all Deviant David fans love - A Huge 50" Ass! She uses it to crush and smother David. He wants to be her property!

Duration: 45:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Piece of Meat - Complete movie

[​IMG]

The most beautiful Mistress Tangent is clad in leather skirt, tunic top and a pair of black patent stiletto high heels. Her sturdy slave is on the desk laying there like a piece of meat with a leather harness around his cock. She orders him to stand and works him over a bit with Her stilettos up the back of his leg and then spanks him soundly with Her hand. She orders him to lay face down and tramples him. Terrific full weight trample by Mistress Tangent. She swings a foot out so he can lick the bottom of Her shoes.Her human carpet groans under Her stiletto spike heels as Mistress Tangent works him over. She removes Her tunic top and continues to torment him on top via trample. She takes Her heels off and hard tramples and jumps on him in Her garter and stockings after taking off Her leather skirt. Hard stomping and good camera angles. A treat for trample fans.Trample in garter and hose continues with an emphasis on foot worship and foot domination. She moves to seat herself and unhooks a garter. She orders Her slave to softly and gently remove Her stocking with his mouth. He dutifully obliges and removes the other the same way. She moves to dominate his mouth with Her bare feet. Her red, well-manicured toenails disappear deep into his mouth as he sucks Her toes. She moves him to the desk after he worships Her beautiful size 7 feet and stis down on his face. She removes Her bra and stretches, sitting heavily and cutting off his air.Mistress Tangent is seated on his face, cutting off his air, and begins to belly punch him. He tries to twist away but She is an expert and Her thighs have his face locked under Her ass and pussy. She laughs and rains punches into him. She turns and humiliates him under Her ass, reaching back to scratch him and twist on his nipples. He is groggy from being smothered under Her ass and is moved down to the floor because She is not quite done with him. She puts on those gorgeous pair of black patent stiletto pumps and tramples him some more, paying special attention to his now freed cock.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

[​IMG]

15. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Clean My Boots

[​IMG]

I beckon my slave and as he kneels before me I instruct him to clean my boots using only his tongue. I stand above him wearing a tight, sexy latex outfit as I look down and supervise the job he's doing.

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 317.2 MB

[​IMG]

16. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Make The Wife Happy

[​IMG]

You know how it is, it’s important to keep your significant other happy. That’s why Leya shares her slave Amanda with her girlfriend Sara, letting her use this pet for any sexual needs that may arise. They pass around their cute pussy licking pet back to back while they chat, the girls taking about where they are going to eat and what their plans are while Amanda focuses on licking whichever pussy is presented to her.

Duration: 5:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24887kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB

[​IMG]

17. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Strapped On 5.1

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Lea Magic, Tamara, Cindy Gold, Brianna Belluci, Tina Gabriel, Annyssa Mischell
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Oral, Cumshots, All sex, Toys
    Video language: English

Welcome to our lateste edition of Diablo's Strapped On, where mean bitches will fuck your ass! The rules have changed and these bitches give you a taste of your own medicine!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:04:12
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 1369kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.8 MB

[​IMG]

18. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Full Service

[​IMG]

Bobbi Starr is a greedy, conniving burglar who breaks into Jewell Marceau’s home. Fearless & bold, Jewell catches Bobbi in the act and makes her submit while enduring kinky predicaments of tight bondage, mouth filling gags, & deeply penetrating enema & anal play. To avoid going to prison, Bobbi sees no other choice but to agree to Jewell’s sadistic demands!

Duration: 4:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7955kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 239.3 MB

[​IMG]

19. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Mistress Crystal - Train sissy 2 - 6

[​IMG]

The large, latex clad submissive had his arms fastened behind him and Mistress Crystal sucked his cock to full attention and then told him to walk like a sexy woman for Her. She placed a book on his head and made him walk some more until the book fell and he was chatized. She kept his cock hard with Her oral minstrations and then inserted a butt plug in Her slave to see how his walk would be improved. Shedding Her dress She teased him more orally.

Mistress Crystal squatted and Her mouth made sure slave kat’s cock was at full attention. She slid a pad under his cock and strapped it down with black tape so the head was sticking out for Her to use. She cropped it and rode the cock head with Her pussy until he was crying in frustration. On the bed now, he serviced Her asshole until it was tongued clean. Her big submissive presented his ass to Her and She removed his butt plug and filled his ass with the first of three dildos.

Having plunged the first cock in and further loosened his ass, Mistress Crystal replaced it with a longer one and made him take it deeper and deeper. She inserted a finger along with the cock into his ass and made him fuck himself, stretching his hole. With his hole stretched even further, She decided it was time for the fat, thick cock with rubber balls and began to fuck him with the final dildo

Mistress Crystal fastened the portable stock to slave kat and ordered him to his knees on the bed. Having had Her oral tease and four dildos inserted into his ass had made his cock stiff and dripping and Mistress Crystal took full advantage, backing into him until he was lodged fully in Her pussy hole. He moaned and fucked Her as ordered. She turned and used his cock while on Her back and then put him down fastened to the bed frame and had him lick Her pussy clean of juices. She sucked him to full hardness and then straddled him and posted up and down on his huge cock.

Mistress Crystal posted up and down as She straddled kat’s long thick cock. She could tell he was getting close to orgasm and wanted to slow him down. Turning, She applied the violet wand to his balls as She kept his cock buried deep in Her pussy. Turning to face him She told him She wanted to take his cum with Her pussy and fucked him until he his load. She dismounted and pulled the condom out to inspect it. She saw a huge load in the condom and was pleased. She inserted the round O ring gag into his mouth and poured the semen She had extracted with Her pussy down his throat.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 382.0 MB in 5 files.

[​IMG]

20. JustShare

JustShare VIP

Bizarre Double Smothering

[​IMG]
    Cast: Mira Cuckold
    Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Cuckold, Slaves, Gagging
    Video language: English

She very much wanted him to her piquant relationship with her husband knew all the neighbors around. So it is often made her to perform oral namby-pamby and services on an open balcony. She did not hesitate at the same time his senses, and therefore any of the onlookers was free to contemplate its blissful faces and hear enthusiastic cries .... and even could see the ongoing chaos, if you were on the balcony next door neighbor. And so it happened. Neighbors who saw what was happening, certainly wanted to stay on the site of the husband of the eccentric girl. As the main character, and this is sought, it is now two slaves it would be much more fun. Today, she prepared a new game for themselves and the bottom two, entitled: "The Third - never once. Realized for three." And while she sits on the face of the neighbor and the girl swallows the clitoris, her faithful husband swallows a hard and long part of her body.

Duration: 7:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9175kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 484.4 MB

[​IMG]