Bondaged Babes

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by electro, Aug 19, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gagged with her hair outdoors and then....

Summer Peters, who was like my bondage baby grew up and stepped away from modeling and bondage entirely for 4 years- getting married and having a couple but I let her know I was headed to Florida from Detroit and that I'd love to see her and her hubby actually let her shoot with me and hanging out with me he has decided that maybe some us bondage people aren't so bad afterall.

Summer is strung up to a tree for sleeping with JJ's man..Summer is gagged with her long virgin hair and then gets a ragged stuffed in her mouth and clear tape wrapped around her head. Her legs are tied and she struggles standing up. Now it is time to put her on the ground so the bugs can get her. She is hogtied and left miserable. She manages to free her hands and almost pull her gag out, but she doesn't manage. Poor baby.

Filesize: 450 MB
    Duration: 00:24:10
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2440 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Depfile.com

Bondage_Hairoutdoors.part1.rar
    Bondage_Hairoutdoors.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jenna Holloway - Hogtied, Helpless, Topless

Jenna walks into her apartment after a long day at work and is grabbed from behind by a man who quickly throws her to the floor and begins binding her wrists behind her back. She begs him to stop but he doesn't listen and quickly has her wrists and ankles bound. A bit of groping and the man grabs another piece of rope using it to draw her elbows tightly behind her back and tying them off. Sitting her up he takes a scarf and shoves it into her mouth taking silver tape and winding it around her head sealing her gag in and silencing her begging and pleading. A bit of intimidating behavior and showing her who's boss by letting his hands run over her bound prone form and he heads off to check out what sort of valuables she has in her apartment. Taking her tits out of her bra humiliates her a bit further before the man decides that he actually wants to take her with him and stands her up forcing her out of the room and on to her bedroom where she's going to be made to endure far more than just tight bondage and gags.

Filesize: 400 MB
    Duration: 00:13:52
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3897 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Bondage_HelplessTopless.part1.rar
    Bondage_HelplessTopless.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enchantress Sahrye - Catburglar and Her Disco Jeaned Prey

Sahrye is tied to a pole with her wrists behind her and around it, a black ballgag and a shiny silver blouse, black disco jeans, and boots. She winds around the pole trying to find a way to gain some slack which might help her to free herself but can't manage to do so. Eventually Serene walks in with a flogger and starts terrorizing Sahrye with it slapping her ass chasing her around the pole as she tries to elude the blows. Serene undoes the top few buttons on her blouse and bears her bra as she removes the ballgag to interrogate her. Sahrye doesn't have much to tell Serene whether by not knowing or not wanting to tell is unclear

Filesize: 464 MB
    Duration: 00:16:01
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3914 kb/s

Bondage_HerDiscoJeaned.part1.rar
    Bondage_HerDiscoJeaned.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since you have nothing to say I'll just keep shutting you up!

Terra Mizu has been having an affair with her boss. He has decided to start a new life with her in Monaco. He has cleared out most of his accounts and hasn't been using his cellphone and he has left the country. She is following shortly only the wife figured out there was something up. She goes to confront the tall, leggy mistress at the office- who is dressed in all satin, a garter belt and full fashioned stockings. Her brand new boobs bought by her boss looking incredible under the blouse. The wife ties her wrists, puts a ball in her mouth and a scarf over her head to transport her to someplace they can have a talk.The scene cuts to her being led to a chair in a basement, but first she is forced to stand against a wall where the wife can inspect her figure and feel her up. She is seated and the scarf and ball removed. Now the questioning begins- where did he go? What kind of woman would flee the country with a married man etc, etc. When she won't speak the angry wife stuffs her mouth with a pair of the panties that she had found in her hubbies car. She has a collection of them ready to shut the other woman up with..Pair number one with tight vetwrap while more rope is added to her, including her elbows over the back of the chair and left in misery for a bit, then another pair with clear tape and left again in misery and then another pair with duct tape and finally the last pair taped over her head after a while. Since the woman won't tell her exactly what she needs to know she can stay like this over night- then maybe she will be willing to give up more information.

Filesize: 553 MB
    Duration: 00:25:56
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2785 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Bondage_Keepshutting.part1.rar
    Bondage_Keepshutting.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kimberly J Strapped to the Interrogation Chair

No storyline, Just Kimberly J strapped down to the chair, gagged and left to struggle.

Filesize: 123 MB
    Duration: 00:10:20
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1506 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Bondage_KimberlyJStrapped.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serene Isley - Laundry Day Goes Wrong

Serene has decided to go to bed and is doing her laundry before. Suddenly a man comes up behind her and grabs her forcing her out of the room and up against the wall in her house. Grabbing some rope he quickly and adeptly binds her wrists first then moving up to her elbows welding them tightly together. With her arms out of the way he binds her ankles next groping her casually and however he wishes since she can no longer stop him. With her ropes done her mouth is then stuffed and gagged with multiple wraps of silver tape around her head. A crotch rope is added next humiliating Serene further. Serene is left to struggle and makes her way around looking first over her rail down into her living room to find the burglar and then decides to try to make a break for it as fast as her high heeled and bound ankles will carry her. First after getting down the stairs she tries the front door but after not being able to unlock it she moves towards the easier back kitchen door. After crawling desperately though David finds her and drags her into the kitchen with a threat of "now it's time for some fun"

Filesize: 426 MB
    Duration: 00:14:44
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3908 kb/s

Bondage_LaundryDay.part1.rar
    Bondage_LaundryDay.part2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lexi & Serene Isley - Lexi Meets the Catburglar

Lexi is at her house relaxing on the couch when she realizes that her newest visitor isn't there to do her any good. Serene quickly has Lexi strip from her clothing revealing her lingerie and pantyhose. Wasting no time Serene tells Lexi that she has something she wants and starts binding her wrists together behind her back. Working methodically she wraps Lexi's legs after crotchroping her and then binds her elbows while Lexi gets increasingly embarrassed and more helpless. Finally after hearing enough of her complaints she gags Lexi by stuffing her mouth and wrapping microfoam around her head sealing the packing in and muffling her cries of distress. Serene goes and secures her prize before coming back and taking some of the pictures she'll use to keep Lexi from going to the police. With her pictures taken and Lexi's silence relatively guaranteed Serene leaves poor Lexi to struggle and moan hoping someone will eventually come to her rescue.

Filesize: 435 MB
    Duration: 00:15:04
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3903 kb/s

Bondage_LexiMeets.part1.rar
    Bondage_LexiMeets.part2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Johannie - Latex Bound Fantasy

Johannie is dressed in a red top, black waist cincher and black and red girdle all in latex and a man is strapping an armbinder onto her body which she responds to with her obviously turned on body language. A collar follows with a black ballgag added next to compliment her arm bondage with ballgagged silence. The man walks off leaving her to struggle and wiggle around and she does showing off her curves from a few different angles till the man returns changing her gag to a black leather gag. Johannie poses and shows off herself from all angles through that and a red ballgag. Finally a ring gag is added and her legs are frogtied off with leather cuffs. The man then leaves her to struggle around on the red carpet. Johannie definitely knows how to put on a good show.

Filesize: 509 MB
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3893 kb/s

Bondage_LatexBoundFantasy.part1.rar
    Bondage_LatexBoundFantasy.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madalynn Raye - A Little Deal With The Boss

Madalynn comes into the boss's office asking for vacation time and David isn't quite sure that he believes the excuses that she's tossing his way. He catches her in a bit of what he feels is an obvious lie and standing up, he grabs both Madalynn and some rope beginning to bind her wrists behind her back. Her elbows quickly follow suit before David grabs a black cloth from his desk shoving it into her mouth and then quickly wrapping microfoam tape around her head sealing the packing in. Forcing her to the ground her high heel clad ankles are quickly bound together. Finally a hogtie rope is added before David gives Madalynn a few tickles to her dismay. David then tells her that he'll probably approve her vacation time but the bondage is something that comes as part of the deal. Madalynn moans into her gag and struggles against her tight bonds but can't manage to gain any slack.

Filesize: 334 MB
    Duration: 00:11:35
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3897 kb/s

Bondage_LittleDeal.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jenna Holloway & Serene Isley - Lured Into Bondage With Serene Isley

Jenna answers her phone with a request for her to meet a client she has for an investigation. She finds herself an hour later in a very secluded location where she enters a room finding Serene bound and gagged to a pole proving that she did need help, but that she was being used as bait. The man forces her to handcuff her hands behind her back before making her do a lurid turn for him. He eventually enters bringing some rope and using it to bind Jenna's hands behind her back. Jenna soon finds her wrists and elbows tightly bound before she's gagged with large mouth packing and it's sealed in with white microfoam tape. With Jenna tightly bound and gagged the man forces her down onto a mattress where he uses yet more rope to tightly bind her ankles together. Confident that both women are secure he heads out leaving Jenna who promptly tries to get off the mattress and aid Serene in getting untied. Eventually the man comes back seeing what they are trying and giving them each a taunting grope before moving back and forcing Jenna over onto her stomach tightly hogtying her and ending her hopes of trying to get Serene free. The man then leaves them to their uncertain and tightly bound and gagged future in the basement as both women struggle and moan begging for release.

Filesize: 419 MB
    Duration: 00:14:28
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3915 kb/s

Bondage_LuredInto.part1.rar
    Bondage_LuredInto.part2.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Fayth Gone Wrong: Part 1

I have been asked to show up personally fora very high paying client. I usually can send one of my girls but this time is different as I look the best I can in my best wardrobe with out looking too slutty as usually thats what the girls i hire usually wear but being the boss of this high call-girl agency, I dress to impress at all time. JJ Plush walks in as I introduce myself, do a bit of showing off as requested. I then realize I must collect my payment before we move forward with our business transaction. Little do I know until JJ pulls out her ballistic protection device instead of the money I think is owed to me. I am immediately in shock as i beg her not to hurt me. She then tells me a little story about her niece that i did hire not so long ago to work with my agency. I did not know it was her niece nor did i really care. She is of age and able to make her own decision but JJ has another idea and showing me who the boss is, is her entire plan. Proving to me that I have no choice but to do as JJ asked, demands, and puts me into since I have no leg to stand on in this business of adultery and call girls. She forces me into the truck of the car as she puts me to sleep with a magic cloth as I am hogtied with handcuffs and shackles around my ankles, and ballgagged in the trunk. As soon as the car is started, I wake up and struggle and roll around the trunk in my bondage helplessly in my silk blouse and short skirt on. I wine and complain as I roll around with the pressing of the gas and break peddle. Once the car is stopped, I am put to sleep again to not know where they are dragging me into. I am forced again to walk into this unknown bedroom by JJ and her tool of dominance. She then has me read the words on the brown bottle that goes on the magic cloth that she forcefully places over my mouth and nose through out her revenge making it easier for her to tie me up and connect me to the chair. JJ removes her jacket as she continues to tie me up very tightly, groping me, revealing my natural tits from below my blouse and bra. She continues to tie me up securely as she is sick of my talking back so she puts me back into lala land again with the magic cloth while ballgagged. She finishes tying me up to the chair as i wake up once again as she removes the ballgag and re-gags me with lots of stuffing and verbal degradation from her, calling me a whore including the very harsh nipple clamps on my nipples. She threatens me with her cold metal apparatus as i squeal and struggle in my tight tight chair bondage. She has me read the brown bottle of sleepiness as she removes my nipple clamps with me screaming and pleading to her not too. After she is done torturing me, she puts me in lala land before she continues on with more of her devious revenge ideas to include her giant dick strappon. To Be Continued....

Filesize: 546 MB
    Duration: 00:27:18
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2622 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Bondage_MadamFayth1.part1.rar
    Bondage_MadamFayth1.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Fayth Gone Wrong: Part 2

JJ Plush is standing there holding her metal piece of intimidation along with a very large dildo hanging between her legs. She demands I take off my high heals and my pantyhose off and smell the crotch. I then am ordered to take off my panties and she then adds rope and reveals my tits from underneath my silk blouse. She grabs a huge handful of my hair forcing me over to the couch as I am bent over for her enjoyment as her huge dildo penetrates me as she fucks me from behind. I scream as her dick penetrates me as she has a hand full of my hair the entire time. She smacks my ass, rolls me over to have another position with her huge dildo as she fucks me while I;m on my back but first she must shove her ballgag in my mouth and puts harsh nipple clamps on my nipples all prior to fucking me yet again with her huge dildo strappon. My tits bounce as do the clamps on my nipples, I scream through my ballgag as she discovers how flexible I am. JJ smiles as she dominates me and my pussy as I am helpless beneath her while in bondage. She then has me fuck her while she sits in a chair. I am still bound in rope as I ride her reverse cowgirl style as I have no choice. She then throws me off of her onto the couch, pulling my nipple rings off of me putting me into lala land with nothing but my blouse and rope on. She lets me sleep a bit but of course shes not done with me. She unbinds me but I don't run as i know she will cause me more harm if i run. She discusses things with me as i plead for forgiveness. She has me strip entirely then put on other pantyhose and another silky and tight sexy outfit. JJ then add more rope as I am still ballgagged and gag talking. She then ties me on screen and regags me with a stuffed mouth wrap around tape gag. She puts me in lala land once again to put the finishing touches on me as I end up in a very strict elbows tied together hogtie that I am not going anywhere until she decides the time is right. I'm not sure if she will ever say that..altho since I am being sold off to someone, I need to be put to sleep then carried off to my new home.

Filesize: 693 MB
    Duration: 00:32:55
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2771 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Bondage_MadamFayth2.part1.rar
    Bondage_MadamFayth2.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mia Vallis & Serene Isley - Bondage Model to Bondage Slave

Serene arrives at Mia's place and lets herself in, she's wanting to work with Mia for her website and Mia suddenly grabs her and yanks her into the room pushing her over the couch and quickly zip tying her wrists and ankles. With her limbs secure Mia shoves Serene over the couch and then goes after her slowly closing in and groping her a bit before adding more zip ties to her thighs. An elbow zip tie is added and a ballgag and then Mia leaves her to struggle a bit. When Mia returns she has a ton more zip ties and gets to work covering Serene's body with them pulling each one cruelly tight. Serene wiggles and moans as Mia's captive victim hoping for release that Mia doesn't seem quite willing to give her.

Filesize: 507 MB
    Duration: 00:17:33
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3906 kb/s

Bondage_ModelSlave.part1.rar
    Bondage_ModelSlave.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serene Isley - Modeling Job Nightmare

David has lured Serene into his private bondage chamber with the promise of a good modeling job. Instead he has some sinister plans and begins by grabbing her and binding her wrists and elbows after she asks a question about the blue rope hanging from the ceiling. He ties her arms off to the blue rope to hold her still before coming in and shoving a large black ballgag into her mouth and buckling it tightly behind her head. With her silenced and held in place her feet are placed in leather cuffs which hold her high heels onto her feet. When he comes back with a spreader bar she starts to get concerned at what he's going to do and tries to ask him from around the large black ball in her mouth. Her questions are answered quickly as he forces her feet apart and attach them to either side of the spreader bar. He then stands up and pulls her arms sharply up behind her into a strappado. Serene is then nipple clamped and has the clamps tied down to the spreader bar. A bit of thigh slapping to throw off her stability and David then takes his leave of poor Serene leaving her to struggle and suffer. After a while and a good bit of Serene suffering on her own David returns and ties her hair back to her strappado and fondles her a bit before teasing her about her helplessness a bit and then leaving her to struggle again.

Filesize: 423 MB
    Duration: 00:14:35
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3922 kb/s

Bondage_ModelingJob.part1.rar
    Bondage_ModelingJob.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crystal Clark - Leather Bound, Nipple Clamps, and Multiple Gags

It's time for a bit of fun with Crystal who's bound and gagged initially with leather straps and ankle cuffs only to find herself ring gagged and bent over leaning up against a wall. After a bit of fun drooling and trying to maintain balance in the incredibly high heels Crystal drools and demonstrates fine strappado form until David decides its time to change things up a bit and after ballgagging and blindfolding her grabs some clover nipple clamps and adds them to the predicament. Apparently when Crystal has her nipples clamped though she giggles and things begin to get interesting as she struggles to deal with the new sensations on top of her bondage and gag. Finally after the clamps are removed, Crystal is sat up and regagged with a leather pouch gag before David gets her to her feet and has her walk a bit in her hobbled ankle cuffs demonstrating her talent for ultra high heels.

Filesize: 414 MB
    Duration: 00:14:24
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3884 kb/s

Bondage_MultipleGags.part1.rar
    Bondage_MultipleGags.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madalynn Raye & Serene Isley - Catburglar Doesn't Need a Sidekick

Serene was on her way to completing her latest heist when suddenly Madalynn was on her tail. Madalynn has been studying the catburglar for a while and decided to follow her around in order to try to win her over and be something like a sidekick. Serene grabs Madalynn and starts binding her arms. Madalynn wants to be accomodating so she asks if its an initiation ritual. Madalynn finds herself bound at the arms and suddenly gagged with a ballgag being shoved into her mouth. Forcing her up onto the bench as she continues to question her Serene binds her ankles next completing her helpless state. Deciding that her suffering wasn't quite complete though she rolls her over attaching her bound form to a pulley suspended over the table and lifting the pulley upwards yanking her hogtie ever more taut and higher. Serene taunts her again before coming back to take some photos of her predicament. Finally after thinking she's had enough Serene takes the mean part out of the hogtie and leaves her a pair of scissors telling her that she can cut herself out and that she never wants to see or hear from her again.

Filesize: 409 MB
    Duration: 00:14:11
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3899 kb/s

Bondage_NeedSidekick.part1.rar
    Bondage_NeedSidekick.part2.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ariel Marie - Office Invasion Puts Ariel In Storage

Ariel was on the phone sitting on her desk just about to end her day when suddenly a man rushes her from behind picking her up and forcing her arms behind her back tying them tightly. Her elbows are tightly tied next before she needs a bit of forceful coercion to accept her gag. He gropes her a bit before forcing her across to the warehouse where he forces her up stairs and into a small storage room where she's tied off neck and ankles to eye bolts on either end. Ariel struggles and moans rolling around in the room trying to find some comfortable position or slack in the rope. Unfortunately for her, her captor knows his job all too well and she's not getting out without some serious help.

Filesize: 349 MB
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3900 kb/s

Bondage_OfficeInvasion.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Serene Isley - Serene's New Inflatable Penis Gag

Serene is dressed in a long sleeve shiny leotard and shiny pantyhose complimented by six inch ankle strap heels. David wastes no time in grabbing some rope and starting by binding her wrists behind her back. A forearm rope is added and then an inflatable penis gag is added inserting it into her mouth and then tightly strapping it behind her head. A pump is added for good measure before moving back to her elbows binding them with a third rope. A crotch rope is added next after a shoulder harness before David adds a waist cinch and a high cinch to Serene's upper thigh. Finally an ankle rope is added and Serene shows off a bit of her excellent heel balance by standing there till David rotates her around to face the camera finishing off her gag by pumping the phallus in her mouth as large as he can get away with. Serene is left to struggle a bit and she wiggles around showing off her bondage and her bound form till David finally returns adding a rope to her upper arm harness tying it off forcing her to stand semi bent over to continue her struggles.

Filesize: 538 MB
    Duration: 00:18:32
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3928 kb/s

Bondage_PenisGag.part1.rar
    Bondage_PenisGag.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keira Perez - Office Bound and Gagged

Keira suddenly is surprised by a man who instantly runs over to her and grabs her forcing her bent over a desk while he starts tying her wrists. She gives him some sass and displays no fear while she resolutely spars with him verbally. He picks her up and puts her down on the desk binding her ankles before moving around and stuffing her mouth with a big red cloth which he shoves into her mouth before microfoaming her mouth shut. The masked man stands her up before taking another rope and binding her elbows behind her back. Lifting her up in the air he puts her down on the carpet taking a rope and hogtying her with it. Eventually the man comes back after she struggles and doesn't manage to make much headway in freeing herself. The man comes back and undoes her hogtie rope after effectively keeping her out of the way. After a bit the man has a bit of a change of heart and comes back snatching her up off the ground and carrying her out where he takes her off to do more evil bondage things to her.

Filesize: 390 MB
    Duration: 00:13:33
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3886 kb/s

Bondage_PerezOffice.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pervy PO officer & the cute girl next door type....

Rachel Adams is in jail in hinged cuffs (2 minutes) when her PO comes to check her out..There is a catch, she gets to play bondage games or she goes back to jail! Next scene Rachel dressed in satin boots, satin pants and satin blouse is tape bound by her PO who is also wearing all satin. She is taped up and ballgagged and left to struggle (about 2 minutes) Then the PO reappears, removes the gag, stuffs her mouth and tapes it back up. She is eventually hogtaped with her pants pulled down- pink panties and pantyhose underneath. What the hell will this woman do to her next?

Filesize: 549 MB
    Duration: 00:29:43
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2422 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Bondage_PervyPOofficer.part1.rar
    Bondage_PervyPOofficer.part2.rar