Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Finished With The Furniture Slave - Mistress Kawaii

I have some bad news for my furniture slave. I'm going to come up with a new way I can utilize him. I've come up with different ideas but, not sure what I want to do. I'm definately thinking about shrinking him down.... Maybe stuff him in my ass...and fart on him all the time...The main thing is, I want it to be more fun for me, and worse for him!! Of course the whole time I'm telling him all of this I torment him with my big goddess ass by smothering and sitting on his face. He's so scared and nervous about what is going to happen to him...and that's just what I want..

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1316
    File Size : 1.30 GB
    Runtime : 9min 28s
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b7de5e4afbe77/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1316.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Tag Team Ass Smother - Club Stiletto FemDom

This scene opens with Lady Bellatrix sitting on her slave's face while Mistress Kandy prepares to do the same with her boy. Bellatrix tells her bitch that she wants him to think about his misdemeanors earlier in the day while he fights for air under her ass. "That beautiful, beautiful ass of mine is smothering the life out of you" she says. The slave kicks but Bellatrix only increases the pressure on his face as she reaches behind to pull on his nipples. She laughs and tells him to breathe her ass air, and he literally has to suck the air from her asshole in order to breathe. Bellatrix is in a very cruel mood today! Meanwhile, Kandy relaxes casually on her slave, who seems to have unlimited staying power. Just as she starts to wonder whether he has expired, he starts to struggle and kick. She stretches him to the limit until he becomes frantic and she mercifully stands up to let him gasp for air. Just then, Princess Jemma enters the room, pulling up her sexy panties, having just used the bathroom. Bellatrix taunts her slave (who happens to be Jemma's ex-boyfriend) for being an out of work actor, because he's so dramatic compared to Kandy's large-lung-capacity lad. Bellatrix steps aside so Jemma can plant her sexy little ass on the slave's face. All three of these Ladies' asses look amazing as they sit on their slaves' faces. What a dream it would be for any man to be in this situation! Jemma and Kandy decide to have a head-to-head competition to see which slave can hold his breath the longest. To throw the slaves off, Bellatrix runs her long, sharp nails over one slave's berries, then the other, before she repeatedly slaps her slave directly in the nuts in order to make him jump. Surprisingly, Kandy's slave taps out first, although it's questionable as Jemma's bitch probably snuck a breath along the way while she moved about. Throughout this entire scene, the girls make sure to sit on both slaves' faces while they all do their part to make things difficult for the poor slobs by pressing on their diaphragms, pulling their nipples, and slapping their cocks and balls. This is a classic ass-smothering/facesitting clip with three utterly amazing asses, which ends with a spirited stroke-off between the two slaves, the loser having been threatened with castration.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1317
    File Size : 817 MB
    Runtime : 10min 17s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/45fa70d13ab40/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1317.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Smothering the slave in the smotherbox - Mistress Katja's Femdom Clips

After the quite exhausting trampling session we decide to do something more relaxing. We force the slave's head into the smother box and just sit down on his damn face. The slave is in quite some pain as we're both wearing hard skin-tight jeans - but it's really comfy for us haha! Once again we start taking turns but also manage to sit on him together. Ljuba even tries to press my ass down harder on his face with her hands - just to make sure he really gets smothered!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1319
    File Size : 529 MB
    Runtime : 6min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d246f20cb1cb4/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1319.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

The last audience - Trample-Facesit Clipstore

The sister of startrecks seven of nine, dominates her slave a last time with body-pounding and facesitting. She climbs on him kneels on his chest, letting him feel, what weight is coming, then she places her lycra-ass right on his face. In the second half, she begins with demask and removing her zentai-dress, still sitting on him like he's a piece of furniture.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1320
    File Size : 271 MB
    Runtime : 6min 53s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2039a223d77bf/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1320.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Kim's Breath-holding-test - Trample-Facesit Clipstore

Kim want to know, how long her slave can be without air... So she takes a stop-wa6tch and places her magnifient ass on her slave. Watch this ass! I would forget the breathing, if i would be under this ass.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1321
    File Size : 270 MB
    Runtime : 8min 18s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4e25049784af2/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1321.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Miss July: Gym-ball Ass-face-dance - Trample-Facesit Clipstore

The slave's head is, face up, on the gymball, ready for some nice games. Miss July sits carefully down on the exposed face, her seat is very shaky, she has to help for balance; but soon she feels saver and begins to bounce up and down..... flattend but happy face!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1322
    File Size : 184 MB
    Runtime : 5min 39s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/545425dc94723/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1322.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

Tyra Slave-riding and -bouncing - Trample-Facesit Clipstore

The slave on the bouncing-bench, ready for some squashing and body-bouncing fun! Tyra steps over him, teasing him with the view of her shaking ass, soon dropping on his chest. She rides and bounces on his body, which causes answers from him lick Uff-Uff-Uff! So she moves a little back first on his throat and finally on his face...... Then she does a teasing-game with her feet on his face and his mouth, still sitting reverse on his chest.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1323
    File Size : 153 MB
    Runtime : 6min 27s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/288854f5b18e5/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1323.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Kawaii Smother Marathon 5 - The Queendom

We are nearing the end of the 2nd day of the 72 hour smother marathon and so far Mistress Kawaii has been relentless! For almost 48 hours straight she has kept the slave immobilized with his face trapped, smothered, and squished in her incredible derriere! Showing no mercy, Mistress Kawaii starts off the clip wearing her favorite pair of tight leggings. Normally her soft, and very thin, leggings would be a treat for the slave, but after two days of facesitting the skin on the slave's face has been rubbed completely raw. Even her smooth leggings cause the slave pain as she rubs and grinds her ass all over the slave's face! Sometimes she doesn't even bother lifting off the slave's face as she changes positions, smashing and twisting the slave's face beneath her as she turns around while keeping her weight on him. "This three day marathon idea was genius!" She says, sitting full weight. When Kawaii congratulates the slave for surviving the first two days he moans beneath her in response. With the slave's face buried in her ass Mistress Kawaii can't tell what the slave is trying to say, but she has a pretty good guess. "You want it to go longer than three days?" she asks. "Well, I'll decide that later," she says quickly, answering her own question instead of letting the slave say a word. When she strips off her leggings the smothering only gets more intense. With her massive, luscious ass now free of the leggins her soft skin immediately conforms to the slave's face, completely swallowing it up and forming a perfect, air tight seal! "I think one of my favorite thigns about smothering and sitting on your face is that my ass completely destroys your face!" She laughs a she thinks about how much damage her ass is doing to her helpless slave. "Its like the skin is getting rubbed off and everything! And, its like you're just buried between my butt cheeks!" The slave moans weakly in agreement, completely helpless and unable to free his face from its fleshy prison. "I'm not done with you. I still have you for a whole day," she cooed, determined to keep the slave's face imprisoned in her ass for his full, 72 hours sentence! At one point she starts to wonder just how damaged the slave's face actually is, but quickly decides that she doesn't really care and moves into a full weight, reverse smother. "Your face is starting to feel bony. Is that because of how hard I'm sitting on you?" she asks, thinking her big butt is actually starting to flatten the slave's face! Thinking about literally flattening the slave's face only encourages Mistress Kawaii to sit longer and harder. Grabbing her phone she settles in for a long movie while she sits on the edge of the couch, keeping nearly her full weight pressed down on the slave's helpless face!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1324
    File Size : 594 MB
    Runtime : 13min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ca6aeaa970bbb/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1324.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

You Seam Distressed - Club Stiletto FemDom

Miss Xi is wearing a new pair of fashionably distressed jeans. She shows them off to you while her slave waits nearby for her to sit on his face. If you have ever been facesat by a denim covered butt you know it a real mix of pain and pleasure as denim is a bit like sandpaper. with seams. None the less, Xi has a sweet little bubble butt and any slave worth his weight in salt would be happy to have her sweet ass on his face. Before she moves to facesit her bitch she looks at you and asks if you would prefer to be the slave instead. Xi takes her place on the slaves face and starts to grind his it with maximum pressure. You can hear his agony throughout this entire scene. You get great angles of her ass and the slaves face being thoroughly worked over. She grinds, she shifts, she bounces and being as sadistic as she is you can see that she wants to make sure this victim remembers her ass - and jeans - for some time to come. Some nice feet views, foot worship, and armpit shots as an added bonus in this one.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1325
    File Size : 491 MB
    Runtime : 6min 8s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/cdc52497eaeba/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1325.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Mia's Ass Is A Weapon - Club Stiletto FemDom

This scene opens with the young, luscious Princess Mia sitting on her slave's face. Wearing a cute little black dress, she asks her slave if he likes being under her ass. Although his response is somewhat muffled, it's evident that he's quite happy to be in this position. Mia seductively wiggles her ass and bounces up and down on his face. As she stands up, the camera angle affords a scintillating view right up her skirt and directly at her enticingly plump ass. She instructs the slave to get up off the floor and lie down on the couch. She warms him up with a diving butt-drop right onto his stomach, then rapidly moves from his chest to his face, then back again to his stomach. She giggles, showing the same enthusiasm a youngster might, during an outing at the park... it's just so much fun jumping and bouncing on her bitch boy! You get some great backside shots of Mia with her dress hiked up and her pink panties jammed tightly into her ass crack. Finally, she decides it's time for some real ass-smothering. "Oh, we're just getting warmed up" she says, as the slave thrashes for air and everything fades to black.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1326
    File Size : 427 MB
    Runtime : 5min 18s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ecedb4715c4ab/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1326.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Under Lizandra Giant Ass 3 - BRAZIL FEMDOM

Sexy Mistress Lizandra is getting very hot so she gets up her slaves face and starts rubbing her ass and pussy on Yagos nose and mouth. Very hot femdom smother clip!!!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1327
    File Size : 480 MB
    Runtime : 10min 51s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0c5a03cd10126/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1327.mp4

13. caramel

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Shiny Face Sit and Suffer - Club Stiletto FemDom

This scenes starts with a little face sitting in sexy pink shiny skin-tight shorts but the shorts quickly come off for lots of bare pussy & ass-on-face action. Fantastic full weight facesitting & great close ups of the delicious pussy & ass! Want to see more of those shorts? The first part of this scene is on Mistress T's clips store

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1329
    File Size : 283 MB
    Runtime : 9min 44s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/250995028c0e2/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1329.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

School Girl Big Ass Smother - Club Stiletto FemDom

This is a kinky family fantasy clip in which young and horny Skylar has turned step-daddy into her slave. The perv was caught masturbating to her photos and she caught it all on her hidden camera. Now he has to do everything Skylar says. Just home from school, she calls him into the bedroom to subject him to some ass smothering. She loves to watch daddy kicking his legs in the air while trying to breath, and tells him if he wasn't such a perv, he wouldn't be in this position. Looking directly into the camera, she talks about how she loves to use daddy for her amusement. She tells him she will be bringing her boyfriend home from school to fuck her, and when she asks if he's ok with this, he has no choice but to agree. "Not only will mom see the video of your masturbating to my pics but I'll tell her all the things I do to you as well." She briefly lifts up off his face so he can reply "yes" to each of her questions. She slaps daddy's nuts several times and tells him he will be expected to fluff her boyfriends as well, which mortifies daddy to no end, given that he's 100% straight. "You're going to suck his cock and get him ready" she says. He protests a bit at first but then realizes he will just have to do it. She says that after she gets fucked, she'll stand over his face and let her boyfriend's cum drip down onto him. She wants to make sure all the cum comes out so she doesn't turn daddy into a grandpa. Skylar does a lot of bouncing and full-on ass smothering, and really makes daddy squirm and kick. She tells him she needs an increase in her allowance of $100 a week. Every time she orders him to put his knees down he knows it's because she's going to slap his nuts. He jumps each time, which brings her great delight. She makes him stroke his cock and think about her boyfriends fucking her. She wants that thought to arouse him. "Imagine what mom would say if she knew" she says. She reminds him that the most important thing is for him to do whatever she says and he promises he will. He is now her property to use in any vile way she so chooses.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1330
    File Size : 604 MB
    Runtime : 7min 48s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3f0572860a323/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1330.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

I Want to See You More Purple

The beautiful Mistress Kitty Kane wants to do some serious smothering on Her poor slave. She keeps Her pussy and ass planted on his face as She tries to get him as purple as possible. No matter how purple his face gets... She wants to see him MORE purple. Kitty Kane is excellent in this video!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1331
    File Size : 233 MB
    Runtime : 11min 47s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3fe03d35ea4e0/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1331.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Kawaii Smother Marathon 7: Back to Business - The Queendom

Its the 3rd and final day of the smother marathon. Mistress Kawaii has had a nice breakfast and she's ready to get back to business; ass smothering her helpless slave! She goes right into reverse facesitting and smashes the slave's nose beneath her tight leggings. You can see the slave's nose bending and beings smushed between her cheeks as the tight material of the leggings keeps Kawaii's ass from completely eating the slave's face... for now! She flips around for some forward facesitting, but 4 minutes in Mistress kawaii decides to take off the leggings and let her ass really get to work on the slave's face! Mistress Kawaii stands up, strips off her leggings, then literally jumps backwards, landing ass first and full weight on the helpless slave's face! It happens so fast that the slave is actually dazed from the impact of Kawaii's ass! The slave is still dazed as Kawaii moves into an inescapable forward facesit. She is so comfortable in this position she barely even notices is face trapped beneath her! When Kawaii turns back around for more reverse facesitting her huge ass, now free from the leggings, swallows up the slave's whole head! She stretches her legs out, increasing the weight on the slave's face, and rocks slowly from side to side, occasionally lifting a cheek enough to let the slave suck in some air from inside her ass crack. Kawaii has really enjoyed smothering this slave non stop for 3 days and she intends to enjoy this last day to the fullest! She pushes the slave, giving him just enough air to stay alive and squirming, but enjoying how weak and pathetic his struggles have become as the marathon has gone on. Mistress Kawaii is determined to make this last day the toughest and the slave will be lucky to survive!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1332
    File Size : 642 MB
    Runtime : 13min 7s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/dd19dc161932f/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1332.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Sadurnus - Something for something!

This pathetic has the honor of breathing under such a pretty girl. If he can, that is! The girl is sitting on his face in her tiny jeans which cover just enough for that he can't get too close, and she stays there until he almost faints!
    Amanda with a lady!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1333
    File Size : 599 MB
    Runtime : 10min 31s
    Resolution : 720x404
    Format video: avi

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/bca032e2f6f32/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1333.avi

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Pixie's Den - PlayObey

Welcome to the underside of a perfect, fit, round ass in soft white lycra leggings that simply consume her face seat's senses. Her face thrusting are seriously vicious, hard, and frequent as her facesitting dominance is enforced both impressively and aggressively!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1334
    File Size : 268 MB
    Runtime : 10min 40s
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9272c1b6ec7c7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1334.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Demona Sadurnus - Rise of the charwoman!

The charwoman worked hard all day and got his boss's house sparkling clean. After that she sat down to have some rest when the boss arived home! Always in the worst time! He steps in and of course he sees the nap instead of working. He gets angry, yells at the poor girl and threatens her: he'll not pay just fire her. Now she gets upset rightfully and treats her boss several ways!She's angry and his boss disturbs her! She decides that he doesn't deserve any more air so she lays him on a table and sits on his throat. She rests there with full weight. Her ass is beautiful yet it's intouchable for the man. The pain is big but the desire is bigger! Can't know what is worse: the absence of air or that she's so close and still untouchable.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1335
    File Size : 858 MB
    Runtime : 12min 36s
    Resolution : 720x404
    Format video: avi

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/71f13f06a0efe/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1335.avi