Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Sit n Smother Snackers

Very simply, sometimes We use slaves at Mean Girl Manor as nothing more than furniture for Us. It reminds them of how insignificant they are to Us. How they are nothing more than owned OBJECTS for Us to USE for whatever We WANT. And We are so far above them that they can be used as inanimate FURNITURE by Us if We want to.and they are LUCKY even for that!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1611
    File Size : 633 MB
    Runtime : 18min 8s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e2eb7512df2bb/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1611.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Ana Foxxx 4

Ana attends a school where all of the older white teachers obey the sexy black female students. Mr. King doesnt know it yet, but she`ll OWN HIM! Hot Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, and more!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1612
    File Size : 2.65 GB
    Runtime : 46min 37s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cf29ddf847afb/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1612.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Cow Teased during Erection Removal Part 3

Later, Alexa emerges in a new outfit. Amadahy has gone for a break and the cow is left alone with Alexa. The cow has re-gained an erection and can be milked, but his body is pretty spent from the testing. The cow understands at this point that it will never achiev...

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1613
    File Size : 645 MB
    Runtime : 8min 22s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/008ecbeaee1e3/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1613.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

The Goddess And Her slave

The Goddess is getting ready to go out, walks into the room and of course the closet slave is chained and covered in Her hot denim shorts carefully holding up Her Supreme shoes on its open palms. Male objects are useful for many things, and Goddess Kim thoroughly enjoys humiliating the closet slave as She kicks it to Her bed and makes it lay face up to be used as Her human cushion. A lucky boy to wear Her collar, at the end of Her chain as She crushes its useless cock beneath Her perfect pantyhose feet laughing at it squirming as She stomps its sensitive groin. She makes it kiss Her pantyhose foot as She places it firmly on its mouth hole. Mmm Goddess Kim commands to be worshiped and Her ass to be kissed. And what an ass to be smothered under, the slave's breath is taken away as She straddles it between Her thighs tightly under Her ass, it must kiss as if it's life depends on it - well it does. Goddess finishes getting dressed, putting on Her divine denim shorts and shiny shoes whilst using the object as a mere piece of furniture. slave is put to work cleaning and polishing Her shoes thoroughly with its tongue following each of Goddess' strict instructions.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1614
    File Size : 1.06 GB
    Runtime : 20min 43s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/161a98370fe89/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1614.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Ruined Opportunity - Ariana Marie

Princess Ariana finally allows her cuckold the permission to orgasm, but he`ll have to be able to cum in between her cock slaps and ball punches. She sits on his face with her naked pussy, the slave is too nervous to get hard. She uses a massager to make herself cum on his face then turns it on his cock. Ariana forces his cock hard with the vibrator then slaps it repeatedly. Awe.Too bad huh? Is the pain distracting u from having an orgasm? When Princess is done tormenting his cock and balls she gives him a few good punches to the groin to say good bye. His ruined opportunity is funny to her.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1615
    File Size : 1.37 GB
    Runtime : 16min 31s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/40a3445613a07/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1615.mp4

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Victoria June

Victoria is tired of hearing her co-worker brag about how great he is. So, she puts a shock collar around his neck n uses it to enslave him! She makes him lick her asshole and kiss her feet.. then she makes him lick her pussy to orgasm!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1616
    File Size : 2.29 GB
    Runtime : 40min 13s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2a6b36cbdb808/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1616.mp4

8. caramel

[​IMG]

A face for My amusement

A face for me to sit on and for my personal amusement and joy. The one thing you all need to know about me is that i hate being bored. That's why my personal slave is always at my disposal or, as it is today, his scull. Poor thing, after all the housework he did today, will he be able to hold his breath as long as I want him 2? WILL HE?

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1617
    File Size : 1.37 GB
    Runtime : 27min 14s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e1cd55f3fef7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1617.mp4

9. caramel

10. caramel

[​IMG]

Restrained Ass Smother and Pussy Worship

Edyn has a slave tied down to her bed. She sits on its face. She doesn't care how long the slave has to go without air. Edyn smothers him in her ass while he worships her pussy. The slave is locked in chastity. It is such a tease for the slave to worship his Princess while it is locked in chastity. Edyn rides the slave's face until she climaxes. Then, she smothers it deep in her ass with her full weight. Just because he made her cum doesn't mean he gets to breathe. The slave is dripping lots of pre-cum. Edyn teases him about his mess and continues to deny him air while she plays with his chastity device. She thinks it's funny that she just came all over his face, but he won't get to cum at all. Edyn covers his airways with her ass and makes him lay beneath her wet pussy. She holds him there while the slave squirms n resists.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1619
    File Size : 797 MB
    Runtime : 10min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/710c5966edd67/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1619.mp4

11. caramel

[​IMG]

Facesitting And Nipple Torture

Here we`ve the next clip with gorgeous goddess Empress Victoria. The slave lies on a bench, tied up with straps over his full body, so he cant move an inch. On his nipples some painful nipple clamps are attached. Ideal toys for a sadistic mistress like empress victoria is. His face is nicely exposed for some good faceslaps. But today our mistress has something different in mind. What abaout taking a good seat on the face of the slave. This is a wonderful part of this clip, cuz Empress Victoria performs here a lil bit in a POV style, talking to you while she making her slave breathless. While she plays with the nipples of the slave the talks go on. She removes then the clamps from the nipples, but not to make it better for the slave, no. She now uses her cruel hands to twist his nipples harder then the clamps do. She also speaks about the cock-cage you`ll have to wear as long as she loves it.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1620
    File Size : 139 MB
    Runtime : 6min 4s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e710b0ea81afd/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1620.mp4

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Buried In Ass

Shes being blackmailed by her crook computer technician, who got hold of her compromising photos. So she decides to shut him up with her gigantic ass, smothering the soul out of his wimpy face.He spent so much time under her ass hell be smelling it for the next 10 years.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1621
    File Size : 1.45 GB
    Runtime : 28min 57s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8aef40b54aae9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1621.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

THE SADISTIC BOX - SENSUAL ANOXIA

My birthday was the last week (19 of May) and it is an important celebration for many slaves because they love me much better than their life.One of my favorite slave made me a fantastic facesitting and CBT box because he knows that I really want one of these.I'm very happy because I have a lot of extreme and sadistic ideas with my new toy.

He did a really great job, so I think he deserves a huge reward.He will be the first slave, whom I test these fantastic boxes.It is a huge honor for him and he knows that now a lot of slave want to be in his shoes .

Now I close his fucking face in the box and let's the fun! I sit on his pathetic face really deep i feel his nose in my vagina or asshole and when i move a little on his face ,his nose is a fucking good clitoris stimulator also.For most of the time, he can not breathe but that's the point,because the real facesitting is a cruel and excitant experience.The good facesitting is a fucking hard but sensual anoxia!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1622
    File Size : 200 MB
    Runtime : 5min 31s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/865fc96894da1/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1622.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Face sitting our living seat cushion

Fetish Liza and Lady Victoria Valente: With pleasure I present to you today a new film with special guest Fetish Liza: We want to train our slaves further. It is to serve as a living seat cushion. Face sitting, alternately we make it comfortable on the slaves face! Sensula domination with light nipple play game.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1623
    File Size : 272 MB
    Runtime : 8min 50s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fa724d2012203/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1623.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Every breath you take

Maybe The Most Suffocant Smother Clip we've done so far. For nearly intense 15 minutes Dolly's cushion can't breathe. Why? Because from the moment she mounts her "throne" keep her ass covering the face of the boy all the time. And... Each time he tries to breathe or make a signal She violently shakes Her Cane on his crotch, legs and hands to make him understand what She wants.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1624
    File Size : 191 MB
    Runtime : 14min 50s
    Resolution : 720x480

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/db73ac190d0f2/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1624.mp4

16. caramel

[​IMG]

Cuck Hubby Sucks Out My Boyfriend's Creampie

After a long night of getting fucked over and over by my boyfriend, I've come home to get cleaned up before heading back out...to get fucked again.

Of course, I can't go back out without making sure that my pussy is extra clean for his cock...and after two huge creampies last night, it's extra sticky.

While I'm talking to my stud cock on the phone - making plans to get fucked hard again tonight, with an extra special ass-fucking coming my way - my cuckold husband is doing his job...sucking my boyfriend's cum out of my well-fucked cunt.

Hubby gets to work his tongue into my swollen and still throbbing pussy, doing his very best to get every last drop out, before I go right back out and get creampie'd all over again. Stud cock loves to talk dirty to me while my husband cleans me out - knowing hubby's wearing the sticky panties I came home in - finally directing me to finger my pussy 'til I'm ready to come hard. When I do, I grind hubby's face into my pussy, making sure he gets every last drop of last night's creampies.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1625
    File Size : 256 MB
    Runtime : 13min 26s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/39705492be283/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1625.mp4

17. caramel

[​IMG]

I Trust That You Are Hungry

Domina Ruby calls her slave over and informs him it's almost time for his toilet servitude. She tells him to kiss her ass cheeks because she likes to have them kissed before she fills his mouth. "I haven't fed you in 24 hours; I trust you're hungry?" she says, rhetorically. The camera pans over to reveal that she has a friend over, the beautiful Goddess Mia. "I have a special treat for you today, slave; you get to eat twice" she says, before sending him over to kiss Mia's ass cheeks. Ruby says she has purposely left him hungry because she knows he's going to have a huge meal today.

Mia asks Ruby if her slave enjoys being farted on, and Ruby poses the question to her slave. "Yes" he whimpers, knowing how pathetic and depraved he is, which causes Mia to laugh out loud. "Some days he just reeks of farts" Ruby adds, before directing him back to her ass. She lets him know that she could easily add a second slave, so he'd better work hard at attending to both of them. She sends him back and forth from one ass to the other, taunting and tormenting him the entire time. Ruby makes the slave tell Mia how much he loves eating $h1t, which again makes Mia laugh. Ruby and Mia get into a conversation about what type of $h1t the slave likes. The talk gets quite graphic and will really turn you on if you're a true toilet slave. The slave puts his head between Mia's ass cheeks and Ruby tells her to go ahead and give the slave his first feeding. "Here it comes" says Mia.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1626
    File Size : 432 MB
    Runtime : 5min 38s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/395613b52dea7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1626.mp4

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Smothering the Subordinate

Mrs. Malkova has been hearing rumors that her subordinate is calling her "the ballbuster" around the office. She knows he is just a little perv that needs to be put in his place once and for all. She sees the way he stares at her ass anytime she wears tight-fitting clothing. She asks him to lay on the ground so that she may punish him with the very thing he desires.. her ASS! She smothers him within inches of his life with her luscious round ass. She even takes his balls out and makes good on her nickname "the ballbuster".

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1627
    File Size : 1.18 GB
    Runtime : 14min 14s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4944b3fc84e44/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1627.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

Fantasy Football Fail

Flynt was caught playing fantasy football instead of paying attention to his smoking hot latina girlfriend. Well, Chi Chi decided to show him what having a girl like means, so she made her own tight end call and plopped her tight pussy right on his face. She knows how to score while playing dirty, especially with dirty panties on.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1628
    File Size : 92.3 MB
    Runtime : 12min 5s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3816462d79af6/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1628.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Jet Facesitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Brat Princess 2, Locked Dick, Cock Cage, Cock Locked

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1629
    File Size : 515 MB
    Runtime : 11min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6fa4033df0dc6/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1629.mp4