Brutal Strapon Domination Big Dildos In Slave Ass (updated!)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by squidmanheis, Aug 22, 2016.

1. squidmanheis

squidmanheis Well-Known Member

Vanessa Cage, Alexa Rydell, Riley Rey (AKA Riley Reynolds) - Make You Goddess Cum with 3 Mistresses 2015

[​IMG]

Keywords : Femdom, StrapOn, Humiliation, Fetish

Resolution : 720 x 1 280
    Video Duration : 6 min 42 s
    Size : 245 MB
    Video Format : MPEG-4

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

2. squidmanheis

Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi And Alexander Gustavo Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed --

[​IMG]

Keywords : Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi An

Resolution : 540 x 960
    Video Duration : 54 min 13 s
    Size : 594 MiB

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

3. squidmanheis

Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi And Alexander Gustavo Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

4. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

5. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

6. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

7. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

8. squidmanheis

Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo Ass Fuck Rodeo

[​IMG]

Keywords : Femdom, Strapon, 1080P, HDRip

Resolution : 1 080 x 1920
    Video Duration : 8 min 36 s
    Size : 335 MiB

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo...

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

9. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo...

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

10. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

11. squidmanheis

Hard To Bear Lady Zita

[​IMG]

Keywords : Strapon, 720P, SiteRip

Resolution : 720 x 1280
    Video Duration : 10 min 50 s

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

12. squidmanheis

Hard To Bear Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

13. squidmanheis

Hard To Bear Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

14. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

Keywords : 2011, Russian, Strapon, Kunilingus, Stockings, Anal, SiteRip, 720P

Video Duration : 14 min 26 s
    Size : 340 MiB
    Video Format : Windows Media

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

15. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

16. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

17. squidmanheis

Lily Macy - Big Sister Fucks Her Slave While Little Sister Watches ,

[​IMG]

Keywords : Femdom, Strapon, Chastity, Humiliation, 720P, WebRip

Video Duration : 11 min 30 s
    Size : 118 MiB

Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

18. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

19. squidmanheis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download File :

Download file:

20. squidmanheis

Denis Oliviya Dis Silvester G

[​IMG]

Keywords : 2013, Femdom, Russian, Submission, Female Dominat

Video Duration : 14 min 56 s
    Size : 353 MiB