Cruel Bondage & Torture Videos [ Infernalrestraints Keep2share Videos ]

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by Katrin19888, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Katrin19888

Katrin19888 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is being held captive in cold, creepy dungeon space. Leather cuffs are locked around wrists and ankles and chains secure her into a stretched out spread eagle position on the dungeon floor. The pillow under her back may look as though it makes her more comfortable but being imprisoned in the strict backbend predicament for hours takes it toll as she struggles against the unforgiving restraints. Soon the bad man returns with some sinister plans in store for the helplessly bound captive. He gropes her naked body all over as she squirms and pleads with him through her gag to let her go. Then he attaches clover clamps to her nipples and torments her by pulling on the chain. Next comes the flogger which he uses to flog her exposed pussy. Just when she thinks she can’t take anymore torture he gets a little more personal and starts slapping her pussy hard and repeatedly with his hand. Her body tries to recoil from the pain but she is stretched out too tight to get away! Then he starts rubbing her pussy, causing her to whimper at the indignity of the fact that she’s starting to like it. She just can’t help it! Soon her whimpers turn to gagged moans and he can tell she is reacting well to the pleasurable sensations. So he takes out a hitachi and dangles it over her so it just barely grazes her pussy, teasing her with it and making her want more. After doing that for a while he presses it firmly into her shaved snatch and before long she screams “I’m cumming” through her gag as the intense orgasm sends waves of pleasure through her body. But once the orgasm subsides it’s back to being tortured when he continues to hold the vibrator against her sensitive clit as she begs him through her gag to please stop! Eventually he does but not until he has had his fun! He leaves her there still bound and gagged while he figures out what he wants to do with his helpless captive next!

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:17:46
    File Size : 772Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/e0a6b46550824/Chrissy_Chained_Down_In_The_Dungeon.mp4

2. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is naked except for her black thigh high stockings and garter. She crawls onto the bed with her cuffs in hand, ready to have some sexy self bondage fun. She slowly shackles each leg cuff around her ankles and tightly straps on her red ballgag. Then she applies the handcuffs to her wrists in front of her and lightly struggles in her self bondage. She’s already so turned on and moans through her gag as she starts to rub her wet pussy. Finally she grabs her hitachi vibrator and edges herself closer and closer to orgasm until she cums!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:10:56
    File Size : 471Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0364fed210ce6/Chrissy_Cuffed_&_Cumming.mp4

3. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber.
    Chrissy enters looking amazed by the place. A man dressed as an Egyptian emperor stands frozen at the end of the room. Chrissy wanders over to investigate. “This statue is amazingly detailed, the craftsmanship is magnificent. He must have been somebody of great importance, I wonder if he has any distinctive markings.” She begins to brush off dust on the statue looking for identifying features. Her touching the statue triggers something and it comes to life. “Aah! Free at last!” Chrissy jumps back but he waves his hand at her and she becomes frozen. Only her eyes can move. The man comes up behind her and begins to grope her. “Wh-who are you? What have you done to me?” She asks. “I was once a powerful and magical Emperor and this was my palace! I was cursed thousands of years ago and have been trapped here ever since waiting for a chance to escape. You awoke me from my eternal XXXX!” Chrissy pleads with him to unfreeze her and let her go. “Oh I cant let you leave my dear” he says then pulls her hair yanking her head back. “I need your help once more and I’m afraid you’re not going to like it!” The Emperor cracks an evil laugh before sXXXXping his fingers and they both disappear in a flash.
    Chrissy wakes up to find herself tied to the wall in a new room with her hands above her head. She begins to struggle and try to break free but the Emperor notices she’s awake. He moves towards her and gropes her body while she squirms. “Wh-Where are we?” she asks. “This is the ritual room hidden deep beneath my palace. This is where you shall help me break my curse.” Chrissy vows that she will never help him and demands to be let go. The Emperor responds “Oh you will! But first…” He rips her top open revealing her breasts which he gropes. Chrissy struggles but the Emperor waves his hands around again entrancing her. He unattaches her from the wall and starts to remove the cuffs from her wrists. “I have missed the pleasure of a woman these thousands of years so I will enjoy you. Strip for me!” Chrissy begins to slowly strip while dancing. Once she is naked, he begins to spank her behind gently. “Now I must perform the ritual!” He waves his hands over her eyes and she falls XXXX into his arms then XXXX carries her away.
    Chrissy awakes now lying on a table naked, her arms bound behind her back and her legs frog tied. The Emperor is standing over her waiting for her to wake. She squirms in her bonds as she looks around and pleads “Please let me go. What are you going to do?” The Emperor explains “This is the ceremony table where I shall perform a ritual that will remove my curse and transfer it to you! You will become immortal and trapped in this tomb!” Chrissy begs “No! You cant!” He leans over and stokes her hair. “Oh I can! Plus nobody will find you here like you found me! Look around, there are no doors or entrances to this room…only I and my great power can come or go.You will spend an eternity here my dear!” The emperor then cleave gags Chrissy to silence her. “Now I must prepare you!” The Emperor grabs bandages and begins to mummify Chrissy starting with her legs which he bandages separately. Next the bandages are wound around her hips and up her body leaving her pussy exposed. When he reaches her breasts he winds the bandages tightly around them in a figure eight before continuing up. He bandages around her head and face but leaves her eyes exposed.
    Next he picks up “The sacred clamps!” and attaches the clamps to each of her nipples before covering her breasts with bandages. A shot of Chrissy’s eyes is seen as they are bandaged over and a mask is place over her face. “And now the ritual shall begin!” The Emperor waves his hands and laughs manically. Both their bodies glow for a second. “My curse is now yours! I have a world to conquer once more. Enjoy eternity my dear. One little present to keep you entertained.” A Hitachi wand is strapped between her legs and he turns it on. “Farewell!” He disappears and leaves Chrissy to squirm, tightly mummified, gagged and blindfolded, XXXX to endure bound orgasm after orgasm for all of eternity

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:19:02
    File Size : 828Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d35a598c4f437/Chrissy_Entombed.mp4

4. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy thought she was getting a massage but what she got was a lot less relaxing! Turns out the massage therapist she found online turned out to be a very bad masseur! Now he has Chrissy tied up on his massage table with her legs spread and arms stretched overhead. He gropes and fondles her oily naked body as she squirms and mmppphs in distress through the knotted cleave gag in her mouth. Little does she know the bad masseur has a lot more in store for her. He proceeds to torture her with a variety of implements, slapping and flogging her shiny oiled skin, being sure not to spare her exposed tits and pussy. Then he torments her further, helping her ‘cool down’ by running a cube of ice all over her body. Once her oiled body is covered in beads of water from the melted ice he leaves her struggling, making it clear that he is not finished with her yet! She squirms and struggles helplessly against the tight ropes, afraid of what will happen next when the bad masseur returns!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:36
    File Size : 591Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cf3519507cc9/Chrissy_Marie_&_The_Bad_Masseur.mp4

5. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is standing bound with her arms stretched overhead and her ankles tied spread apart. She is also gagged and blindfolded as she helplessly struggles and mmmpphhs in fear and trepidation. She has no idea what her captor plans to do with her! A couple minutes later the man returns and proceeds to pull her strapless dress down to reveal her breasts. He then pulls the bottom of it up showing her blue panties and leaves it around her waist. He starts to run his hands sensually all over her body. At first she tries to resist but soon she can’t help but enjoy the sensations of him fondling her. He gives her a few smacks on the ass that are well received, so he takes it a step further and pulls her head back by her ponytail causing her to moan in pleasure. Now that he has her in the right mindset he leaves her struggling and squirming in anticipation of what he is going to do to her next!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:09:51
    File Size : 427Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a8eac8c5fcbdc/Chrissy_Strung_Up_&_Seduced.mp4

6. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy loves bondage so it only makes sense that she got some soft, shiny new rope for Christmas! And what better way to spend the day then tied up in her Christmas lingerie! Her legs are frog tied and her arms are box tied, complete with a tight chest harness to accentuate her big natural breasts. She’s also gagged with a big red ballgag that matches her red lingerie and santa hat. She is left to struggle and enjoy her bound predicament and she sure does enjoy it! But when she starts trying to escape he comes back and tells her he is going to have to tie her up even tighter! Chrissy nods her head in agreement as she moans sensually through gag… she always loves to make it tighter!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:08:45
    File Size : 379Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4e3cd16799654/Chrissy_Tied_Up_For_Christmas.mp4

7. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Famous bondage model Chrissy is waiting for her rigger to arrive for a shoot when she hears a XXXX at the door early. She is surprised to find it’s a female fan who has a crush on her. The fan's biggest wish is to tie Chrissy up and play with her. Chrissy tells her she doesn’t have much time but agrees to give her fan 5 minutes. After the fan has tied Chrissy’s wrists and elbows (on screen) she starts to kiss Chrissy and fondle her breasts. At first Chrissy wants to resist, but the kisses convince her to continue and both start to get aroused.
    Next we see the fan has tied Chrissy to the bed (off screen tying). She continues kissing and teasing her captive for a couple minutes. Finally the fan cleave gags Chrissy with a long white cloth. Then suddenly the rigger arrives. Chrissy sees him but can’t warn her new lover because she is gagged. The rigger sneaks up behind the and hand gags her, saying “What a lovely surprise, I guess I get to tie up two girls today!”
    Now the rigger has tied up both girls with their arms behind their backs and their ankles tied (off screen tying). He commands them to continue to kiss and fondle each other…as far it is possible for them in their position. The fan never imagined she would have a chance to be tied up with her favorite model Chrissy! The girls are enjoying themselves but after a few minutes the rigger has had enough and wants to shoot the photos he originally came for. Luckily for him he has twice the number of models now!
    He takes the bondage to the next level by hogtying both girls then stuffing panties in their mouths and cleave gagging them tightly! He enjoys what he sees as they struggle for a few minutes. Then he comes back and folds up the turtleneck collars over the mouth and nose of both damsels and leaves them to struggling helplessly together on the bed! The fan feels so lucky to be costarring with her crush in a bondage shoot and hopes she can come back for more

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:40
    File Size : 988Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9a038b2a820f4/Chrissys_Biggest_Fan.mp4

8. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy and Steve are planning on spending the evening together. He asks her if she’s hungry and she tells him she’s starving. So he suggests they could go to dinner, but what should they do after? She tells him whatever he wants, but he insists that she should choose. He gives her some time to think about it while he returns a few calls. “Whatever I want to do huh…” she says as she starts day dreaming.
    The scene fades to Chrissy’s fantasy as it plays out in her head. Her legs are already tied with rope and her wrists are bound behind her back. He’s tying her elbows together as she begs and pleads like a damsel being bound against her will. Then he stuffs panties in her mouth and cleave gags her tightly to keep her quiet. He leaves her there bound and gagged and she tries to escape but the ropes are too tight and the knots are all out of reach. All she can do is struggle hopelessly until he returns. When he does he takes advantage of her helpless predicament, pulling her tits out and her dress up. Finally he bends her over to have his way with her. At first she is shocked but her distressed mmmpphhss quickly turn to gagged moans as her fantasy reaches it’s peak.
    Then all of a sudden she hears Steve calling her name and she snaps out of her day dream. He asks her if she’s ready to go to dinner and she tells him she’s actually not very hungry anymore. “Hey Steve, do you happen to have any rope?” she asks, hoping to bring her bound and gagged fantasy to life

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:16
    File Size : 622Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f50eb3d7ab771/Chrissys_Bound_&_Gagged_Fantasy.mp4

9. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy just got home and walks into her bedroom. She reaches down and takes her heels off. She starts unbutton her shirt and is unaware of the guy quietly sneaking into her room. Just as she tosses her shirt aside he comes up from behind grabbing her arms behind her and hand gagging her. The guy holds Chrissy for a moment, hand over her mouth, as she struggles, tries to scream, and tries to squirm from his grasp. He pulls her toward the bed then falls onto his side onto the bed taking her with him. Chrissy is totally shocked but puts up a good struggle. She manages to pull her arms free but then ends up face down on the bed with him on top straddling her. Her arms get pinned underneath her, hands up near her shoulders. She tries to push him off but he is too big. The guy quickly pulls a white knotted bandana from his back pocket. He XXXX the knot into her mouth and cleave gags her. He then tries to get Chrissy’s wrists but she is struggling to keep her arms underneath her. He rolls to one side while still holding her in a type of bear hug and is able to grab her wrists and force her arms away above her head. While still on top of her the guy takes a rope from his pocket to tie her wrists. He takes a single strand of rope and makes some fast loops around Chrissy’s wrists and a couple quick simple knots, like a rodeo cowboy rapidly roping a calf. Chrissy yells through her gag, “What are you doing? Stop!”
    The guy then gets up and walks toward to his bag, picking up some more rope out of it. Chrissy gets off the bed and moves toward the door with her hands tied in front trying to get away. The guy grabs her and drags her back to the bed. Chrissy sees him with the rope in his hand, is very scared, and says "Oh my God" “What are you going to do to me?" The guy tells her, “I’m going to tie you up, now be quiet!” She pleads “Please don’t!” as he starts to tie her ankles. Chrissy is moving her legs around struggling against having them caught. The guy has to sweep around them with his arm kind of capturing them, trapping her legs together so he can tie them up. After her ankles are bound the guy really starts to notice how hot Chrissy looks. He rubs his hands up and down her legs right up to her shorts. Chrissy is getting even more scared at having her ankles tied and feeling him rub her legs. She is taking rapid shallow breaths now and pleads with him “Please don’t!” After feeling her up for a minute he sits her upright on the bed then ties a tight neat blindfold on her. Chrissy lets out a scared, “Oh my God!” as he blindfolds her. While still behind her he strokes her arms again. Chrissy is holding her hands close in front of her to protect her breasts and resists him as he feels her up. Next he grabs her wrists and unties them. Chrissy asks him, “What are you doing?” He grab her arms and tell her “I’m going to tie your hands behind your back!” She realizes what is happening and quickly pulls her hands back in front of her. So he grabs her arms again, forcefully flipping her over face down as he tries to pull them behind her back. Chrissy is terrified at him trying to tie her hands behind her back and is fighting for all she’s worth against it! She pleads loudly as his does this "No” “Don’t!” “Stop!” “Please Stop!” With a final decisive yank he pulls her hands behind her back and ties her wrists. Once Chrissy’s wrists are bound she fights to get free but it’s impossible and very frustrating!
    After watching Chrissy struggle for a minute the guy comes back in the scene and again and starts to rub his hands up and down her body again. She resists when she feels him touching her. He then hogties her and tells her he has to go get the car ready and will be back in a few minutes. Chrissy asks, “What are you going to do to me?” He tells her to stay put and don’t fight it. The guy then leaves the room. Chrissy hears him leave and starts to frantically work at her ropes. She looks around blindfolded for a moment to sense if she can hear anyone then reaches back and works to untie her hogtie and feet. After she gets her feet untied she gets off the bed and tries to make her way to the door. Her hands are still tied behind her so she can’t remove her blindfold. She is just trying to sense her way to the door to escape. As Chrissy searches her way toward the door the guy quietly slips back in and shuts it. He watches for a few seconds as she feels for the door. As she attempts to open it the guy forcefully grabs her from behind again putting a hand over her mouth. Chrissy is completely freaked out taken by surprise. He then picks her up into a XXXX carry and tells her in a menacing voice, “We are not leaving yet. First I am going to tie you down…and I am going to tie you down good!” He then throws her on the bed and the scene fades out. Fade back in and we see two ropes lying on the bed which appear to be tied down to legs at the foot of the bed. Then the guy puts Chrissy on her knees and loops a rope a couple times around her neck. Then he puts her face down on the bed and brings her arms up behind her tying the rope around her wrists so they are secured to her neck and she cannot lower them. Then he turns her over on her back and ties each of her ankles down to the foot of the bed. He then takes another rope and ties her ankles to each other locking them in place really tight! Chrissy is now tied down and very helpless! A lot of the fight has gone out of her now so she is just begging and pleading through the gag for him to please stop. The guy again runs his hands slowly all up and down her body. When Chrissy asks him “What are you going to do to me?” the guy forcefully clamps his hand over her mouth. The guy smiles, takes some duct tape, and quickly applies a few pieces across her mouth over her cleave gag. The guy strokes her body briefly again as she resists. He unbuttons her shorts and starts unzipping them as her whole body tightens up pulling against every one of her bonds. His hand starts to move under her shorts as Chrissy screams, “NOOO!” through her gag and the scene fades out

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:24:01
    File Size : 1045Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c981d8aa55f21/Chrissys_Desperate_Struggle.mp4

10. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is a college student who has been captured and brought back to the captor's lair to be ransomed off. She was caught wearing a t-shirt, skinny jeans, plain white ankle socks and her Adidas sneakers. The video opens with Chrissy sitting on a chair blindfolded, cleave gagged and tightly bound with her wrists and elbows welded together behind her back, as well as her knees and ankles tied and rope above and below her breasts cinched tightly to prevent her from escaping.
    Chrissy is struggling to free herself from her binds when her captor enters the room and removes her blindfold and tells her she's being held for ransom. Using her phone he takes a photo of her and then pulls her cleave gag down around her neck and dials her daddy on her phone. He allows her to frantically cry for help before hanging it up and putting the gag tightly back into her mouth. He carelessly leaves her phone on a cabinet in the room. When he leaves Chrissy takes the opportunity to get up from the chair and hop over to her phone. She fumbles around to get a grip on it but her arms are too tightly bound behind her back and she drops it on the floor. She desperately looks for anything to cut herself free but is unsuccessful. Finally, she gives up and tries to hop toward the door to escape. She tries the door but it won't budge. As she hops back away from it her captor re-enters the room and grabs her. He's furious at her attempt to escape and decides to punish her. He gropes and man handles her before putting her on the floor and pulling her t-shirt up through the ropes to reveal her breasts. He also takes off her sneakers to reveal her white ankle socks. Then he pulls down her cleave gag and stuffs a big red ball gag and in her mouth instead. He tells her she shouldn't have tried anything stupid and that things are about to get a lot worse for her.
    When we next see Chrissy she's lying on a bed on her side, still ballgagged but now she is naked except for her white ankle socks. Her elbows, wrists, chest, knees and ankles are bound with rope. She's also been fitted with a steel collar and is tethered to the bed with a rope from the collar going to the head of the bed and a rope from her ankles to the end of the bed. The ropes are stretching her tightly so that she can barely move around and there's no chance of escaping this time. After several minutes of helplessly squirming and struggling against the tight ropes her captor comes in and adds clothespins to her nipples for even more punishment. He leaves her there while he goes to collect the ransom. She continues to struggle hopelessly for a couple more minutes before finally letting out a whimper as she gives up, now exhausted from her ordeal

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:30
    File Size : 675Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0f3686b0bcc4a/College_Girl_Held_For_Ransom.mp4

11. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is a detective, and a damn good one at that. She's been on the trail of this criminal and his gang for months now. She's taken down his cronies, and finally cornered him! Chrissy walks into his house and announces her entrance. She looks around a little bit but the criminal got the drop on her and ambushes her from behind, clamping a rag over her mouth and nose. “C’mon! I thought you were ready!?” he says. Chrissy tries to protest angrily “Well I should tell you...you wouldn't be even if you did get the drop on me” Chrissy struggles until the doused rag has done it's job and XXXX her out.
    Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. “Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?” As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. “Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars.” The criminal laughs “Yeah, that'll be the day.” Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. “Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I WILL find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day.” The criminal laughs “MY Routine huh? YOUR men huh?” Chrissy looks in confusion “Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?” The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles “Yeah actually.” Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. “You really don’t get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn’t think it was a little too easy?!” He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.
    Next the criminal rolls Chrissy over, and starts to tape mitten her hands. “ALL of my men?! You were so confident in YOUR team that you came here ALONE!” Chrissy tries to gag talk back, saying “Well duh! I have backup incase I don’t come back tonight!” The criminal rolls his eyes “Oh my god, bless your heart.” He finishes tape mittening her hands and secures her wrists to her body with more tape wrapped around her stomach. Then he tells her “There is no back up…YOUR men are on MY payroll. ALL of this was for me to get YOU!” He sits Chrissy back up, unbuttons her blouse and reveals her breasts. He pinches her nipples repeatedly, and then pinches one of them hard right after taking pleasure in her screams and grunts. “I always have some hot headed fool like you coming after me. You never wondered why I’ve been getting away with this for so long? But once I learned that I finally got a babe on my tail I knew I had to have some fun!” He grabs the tape again, and this time, puts tape over her frog tied legs. “Despite everything, you didn’t get here by my credit alone. Think of this as a compliment to your character and bravado! Now you stay here while I grab what I need to finish this!” He adds one more strip of duct tape over her gag and leaves her there tightly and inescapably bound with rope and tape.
    Chrissy struggles for a bit. She goes through fear, anger, sadness....realizing all of her progress so far has been guided to a dark end. Nevertheless, Chrissy tries to struggle all she can! She gets so close to the door that she forgets her hands are bound so tight to her stomach she can't make a bang on it. Chrissy curses and tries to bang her head against the door in sadness. The criminal returns. “Huh, got farther than I thought. Good. Wore yourself out a bit huh?” The criminal pulls out a rope and loops it around her neck. Chrissy tries to screams and struggle away. Then he tells her that even if she got out the house is currently surrounded by his men and she’d get put right back in! Chrissy scowls and cusses back at the criminal. She tries to let a “FUCK YOU!” but it comes out muffled. But not muffled enough for the criminal not to catch what she said. “Fuck you? Is that what you said?” Chrissy fires back at him, with daggers in her eyes as she stares him down furiously. The criminal merely smirks and says “Well if you say so!” Chrissy’s eyes widen in confusion and terror as he props her up on her knees. She shakes her head no as the criminal unbuckles his belt, rolls her tights down, and asks if she's ready. Chrissy looks back in terror and yells at him “NMMMPH! “FUMMMPH NMMMP-ACK” Chrissy yells, but the neck rope is tugged on and her eyes widen as the criminal has his way with her.
    We come back to Chrissy now on the floor. Tights still rolled down, rope loosely around her neck, hair disheveled, still struggling, still a small bit of fire in her after all this. The criminal returns again. “Well, I had ‘your’ men take care of this. As far as the world knows you cornered me; You put up a fight, but in the end? You went with the house in the explosion!” Chrissy eye widen, head shaking no, pleading through her gag. “Relax…” He says as he begins to grope Chrissy. I set it the timer on the explosives so I have time for more. Chrissy begins to cry as he rolls her over again with her ass up and goes in for round two

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:21:02
    File Size : 916Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0764597857149/Detective_Chrissy_Derailed.mp4

12. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy has been left struggling while tied to a chair outside! Her bound legs and feet have been stretched out in front of her and tied down to an ottoman so her nylon soles are on full display. She's also gagged with a big red ballgag so no one can hear her cries for help. All she can do is helplessly drool all over her sweater and leggings and she can't do anything to make it stop! Later her captor returns and changes her gag (off screen) to a black ballgag with holes in it that makes her drool even more! Before long her sweater is completely drenched in drool and she feels totally humiliated in her hopeless predicament!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:56
    File Size : 650Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/caf96e9f0436f/Helplessly_Ballgagged_&_Drooling_In_The_Backyard.mp4

13. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy shows up late to work and apologies to her boss for being so late. As she telling him her excuse he notices some marks on her arms and legs. He asks her about it and she tries to tell him it’s nothing and change the subject. But he knows exactly what those marks are from. He asks her if she has been tied up recently. After realizing she’s been caught she confesses that sometimes she plays a game with her roommate that involves getting tied up. She couldn’t make it to work on time because her roommate had her bound and gagged and she wouldn’t let her go! The boss asks her if she enjoys being tied up by her roommate, and she tells him that she does but she would really prefer to be tied up by a man. Before she knows it her boss has her tightly tied up with her mouth stuffed and a whole lot of duct tape wrapped around her mouth and head! She enjoys struggling in the strict bondage, secretly hoping her boss pulls her pantyhose down and takes advantage of her while she is so helplessly restrained! Unfortunately for her things don't go as planned! He ends up crotch roping and hogtying her then leaves her there to struggle while inescapably bound and gagged!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:11
    File Size : 751Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f8150f5f70e2b/His_Secretary_Has_A_Secret.mp4

14. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy finds herself bound in a very strict arching hogtie with her crotch rope pulled up through her chest harness and tied back to her ankles so as she struggles the crotch rope gets pulled even tighter! Her legs and arms are welded together with the rough jute rope and the knotted cleave gag in her mouth muffles her cries for help. She desperately tries to reach the knots but they are too tight and there is no escape for poor Chrissy. She is stuck helplessly struggling and rolling around on the bed in her white crop top, white cotton panties and cable knit knee socks.
    The hogtie is so tight that when Chrissy rolls over onto her side it’s nearly impossible for her to roll back onto her belly. She almost gets stuck on her side a few times but with a great amount of effort she manages to roll herself back onto her belly, but not without pulling her crotch rope torturously tight! Chrissy continues to struggle against the ropes, hoping that they will loosen enough for her to get free before her captor returns, growing more and more distressed by the minute as she realizes she is truly helpless!
    Later the bad guy returns to taunt her (POV). Chrissy is frightened as he pulls up her shirt to reveal her breasts and pulls down her panties to squeeze and smack her ass! All as she squirms furiously, mmmppph-ing and pleading through her gag for him to please let her go! Unfortunately for Chrissy he plans to keep her tied up quite a bit longer! He leaves her there still bound and gagged, hopeless and worrying how long he is going to leave me tied up? And what is he going to do to me when he finally returns?

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:09:45
    File Size : 423Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8ddcfce713290/Hogtied_Struggle_In_Knee_Socks.mp4

15. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy arrives home early from her shift at Hooters and asks her boyfriend (pov) what he wants to do tonight. He tells her he has something in mind and reveals that he has been dreaming about tying her up. Chrissy is a little apprehensive about it since she has never done anything like that before but the relationship is still new and she is willing to try anything that will make him happy so she agrees to give it a try. He starts out by tying her hands behind her back and she playfully struggles against the ropes. So far so good. He goes on to bind her nylon covered legs and socked feet then he ties her elbows together tight and she comments she didn’t even know her elbows could do that! He adds some more rope around her chest pinning her arms down and she realizes that he isn’t new at this whole bondage thing. He obviously has a lot of experience! Just when she thinks he is done he puts her down on the floor and adds a crotch rope which she must admit she likes the way it feels. But then he cranks unsuspecting Chrissy into a tight arching hogtie and she starts to protest telling him that it is way too tight! Chrissy has had enough of this game and asks him to untie her but he is really into it now and doesn’t plan to untie her anytime soon! He tells Chrissy she is ruining his fantasy with all her complaining and gags her with an extra large white ball gag strapped on tight! She is angry that he isn’t listening to her and now she can’t say anything with that huge gag in her mouth! Just when Chrissy thought it couldn’t get any worse he ties her ponytail to her elbows, pulling her head back and practically immobilizing her! She is horrified as he leaves her there to struggle in the torturously strict hogtie. She helplessly squirms and drools, the fear evident in her eyes as she realizes she doesn’t know how much more she can take and it seems he is not going to untie her anytime soon! He comes back a couple minutes later to find she is stuck and can’t even manage to roll over because the hogtie is so tight. So he gives her hand and roll her on her side as Chrissy begs and pleads with him through her gag to please untie her! Of course he doesn’t and she is left struggling hopelessly and growing more and more distressed by the minute

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:21:32
    File Size : 937Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/94e880539f108/Hooters_Girl_Hogtied.mp4

16. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: I’m being held captive by a thief who has kept me locked in a dark, scary closet while he tries to break into the safe. He was nice enough to let me out to use the bathroom but when he tells me it’s time to go back in I beg him not to put me back in the closet again! It’s so dark and there are spiders and I’m so claustrophobic that I would do anything to not go back in there! But he insists he has to lock me in there so that I stay out of the way. As I look around the room I spot some rope and I get an idea. I tell him he can tie me up and then I won’t get in the way and he won’t have to put me back in the closet! He eventually agrees to the compromise and starts to tie me up, but it’s not long before things take a bad turn! I wasn’t expecting him to tie my elbows together and pull my arms up into such a torturous position! And he stuffed a pair of dirty panties in my mouth and wrapped tape around my mouth and head to seal them in! There was no chance of calling for help anymore. He left me there all bound and gagged and I struggled desperately to escape from the ropes, or at least find a more comfortable position! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse he comes back and proceeds to bind me into a tight hogtie so that I can barely move! I thought I would rather be tied up than locked in that creepy closet, but I guess I was wrong!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:10
    File Size : 619Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cebded2568898/Id_Rather_Be_Tied_Up_Than_Locked_In_That_Creepy_Closet.mp4

17. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy stands in her bedroom in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and heels. She puts on a strapless dress and stands in front of a mirror to admire her figure. Lastly she applies lipstick. Just as she finishes, an intruder appears behind her, causing her mouth to gape in shock at the reflection of the man. The intruder grabs Chrissy's arms from behind and takes her to the bed. Chrissy struggles but is too weak to escape his strong grip. She screams obscenities and demands to be let go. He holds her down against the bed's edge, XXXX to bend over with the intruder lewdly pressed up against her behind, pinning her in place. The intruder proceeds to cuff Chrissy's hands behind her back. Then he produces a pink ball gag and Chrissy looks down in shock as the intruder holds the ball gag to her face. She pleads for mercy as he slowly applies the ball gag. The intruder then begins forcefully stripping Chrissy on the bed. She writhes around trying to escape the man but she doesn't get far as he takes off her dress, unclasps her bra, and pulls off her panties. He then begins groping and caressing her body. At first Chrissy struggles and resists but soon she can’t resist the man’s sensual touch and she starts to moan in pleasure. Then the intruder turns Chrissy face down on the bed, straddling her thighs. He gropes her ass for a little bit before uncuffing her. Chrissy thinks this might be her chance to get away! He pulls off the bra while Chrissy tries to break free, to no avail. He then recuffs her wrists behind her back to her dismay.
    Next the intruder produces several lengths of pink colored rope and puts Chrissy in a chest harness followed by a crotch rope. Chrissy's resistance begins to ebb as she tires herself, panting heavily as the man calmly binds her body. Once she is tied, the intruder begins groping and fondling her body, standing right behind her, causing Chrissy to moan in pleasure and lean against him willingly. He takes out a blindfold and Chrissy looks on in fear, shaking her head. The intruder applies the blindfold as Chrissy whimpers. Then he pulls out the hitachi vibrator and Chrissy wiggles and mmmpphhs loudly when she hears the vibrator click on. The intruder caresses her body with the vibrator from her face and down her body to her crotch where he applies the vibrator to her clit making Chrissy cry out and moan in pleasure. After a minute, he pulls it away, making Chrissy angry and humping at the intruder to put it back. He then pulls out several leather belts. First he straps one belt around her ankles, forcing her legs together. He then places the hitachi vibrator between her legs at its highest setting and applies more belts around her legs, trapping the vibrator tightly against her pussy. The intruder backs away, leaving Chrissy writhing and wiggling in pleasure, moaning and groaning loudly, lifting her legs to press the hitachi against her crotch even harder until she has an intense orgasm. After she cums Chrissy lies on the bed, breathing heavily and moaning in pleasure. The intruder returns, turns off the vibrator and lies down behind Chrissy. As he gropes her body she wiggles and rubs against him. Looks like she’s eager for more

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:23:16
    File Size : 957Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7b8bc6f810cdd/Seduced_By_An_Intruder.mp4

18. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy caught her step father fucking the neighbor with her all tied up. She threatens to tell her mom that he is cheating on her. He tells Chrissy that he doesn't really care because her mom is also cheating on him. Then Chrissy tells him that seeing what he was doing to the neighbor kinda turned her on. She tells him that if he ties her up too she will not say anything to anyone about it. He hesitates but eventually agrees however he asks if she’s going to get tied up in that. Chrissy suggests that she could put on some of her mom’s sexy vintage lingerie that she knows he likes. A short time later, Chrissy finds herself tied up in her mother's sheer bra and girdle. So far she is enjoying herself but when he stuffs panties in her mouth and tops it off with a huge ball gag she doesn’t like it very much anymore. He ties her elbows together and adds more rope around her breasts then leaves her to struggle however the gag is making it hard for her to breath. He thought she wanted this so he takes the gag off to see what’s wrong. Chrissy begs her step father to untie her but he just tells her “too late” and puts another gag in her mouth. Chrissy tries to protest but he wraps tape around her head to seal the gag in. He leaves her struggling helplessly bound and gagged on the living room floor. Chrissy really thought she would like being tied up, but it turns out she was wrong!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:02
    File Size : 569Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a9540e821deca/She_Thought_She_Would_Like_It.mp4

19. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Star Nine has been left all tied up in just her bra and panties! She struggles on the floor trying to get loose from the tight ropes but she can't seem to reach any of the knots! The large red ball gag causes her to drool helplessly and she almost thinks there is no hope! Then she gets an idea and starts to struggle and worm her way over to the door, but when she makes it she is distressed to find that the hogtie is too tight and she can't manage to reach the door knob! She is stuck whimpering in defeat and drooling profusely from gagged mouth, hoping someone will come to her rescue soon!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:09:53
    File Size : 429Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9e4f9389491c0/Star_Nines_Hogtied_Torment.mp4

20. Katrin19888

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Chrissy is bound bent over a table with her legs spread and ties to the legs of the table and her arms stretched out in front of her and tied down. She is wearing sexy black lingerie complete with black thigh high stockings. She finds herself in this predicament for one primary purpose and luckily for her today it involves pleasure instead of pain. He starts by sensually groping her and giving her a few light smacks on the ass since he knows it turns her on. Then he takes out every girl’s best friend, the hitachi vibrator. He teases her with it then uses it on her sweet spot making her moan in pleasure. After a few minutes the inevitable happens and she has a powerful orgasm. After her climax she is left bound, struggling and wondering what’s in store for her next.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:07:51
    File Size : 339Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/321168abe4496/Table_Tied_Tease.mp4