Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slaves

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by XAPOH, Jan 29, 2016.

1. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Miss Frankie Babe - Clean Out Your Mouth With Mistress Clarice
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:08:17
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    File Size : 365.79 MB
    Format : mp4

Link For Download

2. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Ballbusting World - Nadmans Kitchen Nightmare - Bb1580
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:13:10
    File Size : 293.86 MB

Link For Download

3. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Scarlet - My Step Sister Has A Sugar Dummy
    [​IMG]

Benny is brushing Ambers hair. Per usual. But Scarlet walks in with her new sugar dummy. HES LIKE TRIPLE HER AGE! So funny. Benny is irrelevant so he just needs to go to the closet. Anyways... Scarlet introduces her new sugar dummy! Because she's about to go on vacation. And needs someone to look after him. Having a sugar dummy leads to bad habits! The best sugar dummies are found by ATMs. Scarlet asks her to take care of the sugar dummy while she's gone. But Amber already has her hands filled with Benny and the others, but she can definitely handle this old man. He fights chastity. He is dumb. When he talks back, he knows it's another month!!! He is a sucker for red bottoms. So, he slurps the spit off of them as they verbally humiliate him. Ambers the boss now and she has really bad spending habits and he's going to have to pay for them! This is the best!!! Ambers stepsister has a sugar dummy!!!!!!!
    Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Money Slave, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Spit In Slave'S Face, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Women Spits, Shiny Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Girls, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman
    Duration : 00:13:45
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 1 275.29 MB

Link For Download

4. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Houseofera - I Fuck His Ass With A Huge Strapon
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:20:43
    File Size : 495.26 MB

Link For Download

5. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Brat Princess 2 - Ava And Eve - Lets Stretch His Balls Til They Tear
    [​IMG]

Little dick pathetic fans will love this clip. Ava shows Eve a cool game. A game of STRETCH THE BALLS UNTIL THEY FUCKING TEAR! The way to play is to roll the dice and if it rolls an even then Eve gets a turn if it rolls an odd then its Avas turn. They use a German device they got out of the country. They lock it on him and with every turn it stretches his balls more and more! The girls want to beat Kats score of 4 whole inches! They don't care as he moans. NO PAIN NO GAIN! They make him pick up the dice when they roll it. Its funny to see him try to squat down with a huge hanging swinging device on his nuts. Tearing balls is the funnest!
    4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Double Domination, Bondage Device, Stretching, Games, Bratprincessvideo, Bratprincess 2, Blonde, Brunette, Loser, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Brat Girls, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Bitch Torture, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Violent Women, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word
    Duration : 00:19:45
    File Size : 1 828.76 MB

Link For Download

6. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Amanda - Dashing Kicks In The Crotch
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:07:44
    File Size : 387.73 MB

Link For Download

7. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Evil Woman - 6 Dommes 1 Slave Pegging Gang Bang
    [​IMG]

This will be a rough time for this doggy slave ass! Me and my friends Mistress Mika, Damazonia, Goddesstangent, Uncensoreddom, Mistresssophiasahara, Alexxavonhell, Aritheamazon decided to have some fun and make Gang Bang with huge cocks on our slave! We will penetrate his tiny ass hard and deep! Today his ass will be destroyed!
    Evilwoman, Gangbang, Fit Mistress, Group Domination, Extreme Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Pvc, Spit In Slave'S Face, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Black Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Mistress, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Mistresses, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Strapon Gagging, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk
    Duration : 00:11:52
    File Size : 1 247.02 MB

Link For Download

8. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Blazedbrat - Duo Domme Smoking Facesitting And Cbt
    [​IMG]

Mistress Zeida And I walk over to our slave in the prisons, he has been locked up there all night. First, we greet him with humiliation in his cage slapping him in the face and telling him all about the cbt we have planned for the day. We unlock his prison and his ankle restraint letting him out to kiss our boots and show his gratitude. We make him sit on the ground at our feet pulling his cock out of his slave thong I start tormenting it while Zeida gags him with her hand. We pull, slap, and humiliate his cock. We bring him to the stone table, Zeida continuing to torment his cock I sit on his face and light my cigarette, he screams into my ass from her torment it seems he can't handle us!
    Blazed Brat, Double Domination, Outdoors, Outside, Caged Slave, Tattoo, Blonde, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pants, Wetlook Pvc Clothing, Breath Play, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Cigar, Cigarette, Latex Boots, High Heels, Femdom, Female Domination, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ball Abuse, Cbt, Mistress Mercy Rage, Canadian, Dracula Femdom Castle, Bratty Ass Tease, Slapping Fetish, Ass Tease, Verbal Humiliation
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    File Size : 1 619.68 MB

Link For Download

9. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kiana - Kianas Kinky Strap-On Slut
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:07:08
    Resolution : 1280x720
    File Size : 211.14 MB

Link For Download

10. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Ezada Sinn - What Comes After The Whipping
    [​IMG]

After whipping My chattel at Dracula Femdom Castle, I became very aroused and want to fuck. I take him down from the cross and make him sniff My arousal. After putting on My strap-on, I have him kneel on a tree trunk to put him at the perfect height. My big pink goes perfectly in his pink, bruised ass. I peg My bitch very hard until I am satisfied. GIF PREVIEW:
    Face Fucking, Milf Domination, Pro Dominatrix, Outdoors, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, White Blouse, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Bdsm, Mean Mistress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Dildo Gagging, Femdom Sex, Pegging, Anal Fucking, Dominant Women, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Loser, Dirty Talk
    Duration : 00:09:27
    File Size : 532.2 MB

Link For Download

11. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mayya Moore - Two Fists For His Muscle Butt - Double Punched
    [​IMG]

femdom, anal fisting, double fist, ass drilled, ruined orgasm, bizarre insertions
    Duration : 00:16:28
    Resolution : 1906x1080
    File Size : 334.67 MB

Link For Download

12. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Elis Euryale - Caned For His Sins
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:11:05
    File Size : 211.58 MB

Link For Download

13. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

All4honey - Mistress Honey - Stay Hydrated
    [​IMG]

Nothing tastes sweeter and is better for you than My Divine Goddess spit! It is the best way for a loser slave to stay hydrated but it will always leave you craving more. You will become addicted, always thirsty for My spit. Beg for it. Pay for it. Savor it.
    Masked, Amateur, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Femdom, Female Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse
    Duration : 00:08:11
    File Size : 302.16 MB

Link For Download

14. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Nicole - Would You Like To Play Football With Us
    [​IMG]

Football is a great game. Alisa and Nicole wanted to go out of town and kick the ball. "You will come with us, whore! Have you ever played football? Today we will give you such an opportunity." - The girls said to their slave olivia and they laughed. At first, the slave was delighted, but when they arrived at the place, she realized that only humiliation awaited her. Alisa and Nicole kicked the ball and olivia had to catch it with her face. She beat the ball with her forehead, nose, mouth to the laughter of the girls. "I think you're too mobile!" - Nicole said and stepped on the miserable slave's head. Meanwhile, Alisa kept kicking the ball in olivia's face. The girls had fun and chased the ball around the territory while the task of the slave was to take it away from them. She crawled after the girls but she did not succeed. Nicole kicked the ball far into the puddle and it got dirty. There is someone to clean it .. olivia began to lick the dirt from the ball while the girls had a good rest and having fun.
    Uhd, Ultra Hd, Outdoors, Sneaker Fetish, Double Domination, Socks, Role Play, Roleplay, Sneakers, Dirt Licking, Degradation, Humiliation, Kinky, Kink, Sport Uniform, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman
    Duration : 00:20:17
    File Size : 2 244.59 MB

Link For Download

15. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Club Stiletto Femdom - Pussy Is The Best Medicine
    [​IMG]

Nurse Kassy is laying on the medical table looking very sad as this scene opens. She explains that she is the nurse in charge today but she just can't bring herself to treat her patient because she just had a nasty breakup. She says she came up with a good idea though, instead of her treating the patients broken leg she'll have him treat her instead. The camera pulls back and we see the patient fitted with a mouth dildo and his head moving back and forth so the shaft can penetrate her pussy. Kassy purrs with pleasure and says the dildo does remind her of her ex's cock and since the patient was so willing, even though he came in with a broken leg, why not. She says maybe she should start her won clinic where men just pleasure her all day. "Then I wouldn't need a boyfriend" she adds. Kassy directs the patient how fast to move and then tells him to pick up the pace as her boyfriend is quite aggressive. She says he looks like he is probably a virgin so he is lucky being so close to a beautiful pussy. "If you get me off I'll let you suck it, it'll taste so good" she tells him. She is really starting to moan with pleasure now and touches herself to intensify the sensations. She says this is so much better than having to treat patients and she starts to gyrate and moan even more. The slave starts to grunt a bit from his broken leg but Kassy tells him the cardio will help with the healing and not to stop. Finally Kassy has a loud orgasm and tells the patient to stop. She rests her feet on his head and says she might take a nap. The scene rolls over and Kassy is gone, she woke up and forget her promise to let the patient suck the dildo. He looks around and the coast is clear so removes the dildo and sticks the end with her pussy juices on it down his own throat, then pulls it out and licks it. "So good" he says. What a blessing to have nurses like Kassy caring for those in need.
    Mouth Dildo, Medical Fetish, Role Play, Roleplay, Nurse Play, Latex Uniform, Pvc, Female Orgasm, Pussy Juice Tasting, Young Domina, Brunette, Sex Slave, Mouth Dildo, Femdom Sex, Sexual Domination, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Play, Degradation, Humiliation, Bdsm, Fuckface, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Chindo Fucking, Pathetic Male, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser
    Duration : 00:06:56
    File Size : 593.48 MB

Link For Download

16. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Protein Portions
    [​IMG]

Flash's release days are always met with trepidation, he never knows what's coming his way. Pain, cruelty, eating his own filth........... he has been denied for weeks. Edged daily, kept on the cusp of explosion so he is full to bursting. I tease him in My leather dress, stockings and thigh boots, straddling him and watching his erection our purple. Its so easy having such power over the male form, I revel in the control I have over him. I all in My mouth and tell him to suck....... slowly. Th only release flash will receive is emptying emptying himself into another man. The most degrading and dreaded thing for most of My boys. But, they would never disobey Me, he begs to cum, I laugh and deny him. I use My slaves mouth to edge him relentlessly to the point that one lick will make him spuff everywhere!!!!!
    Regaldomina, English Female Domination, British Femdom, Uk Domme, Milf, Blonde, Pro Dominatrix, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Loser, Masked, Hands Free Orgasm, Edging, Controlled, Dominated, Restrained, Used, Teased, Leather Fetish, Black Leather Boots, Fetish Clothing, Degraded, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deepthroat, Throatfucking, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Sucking Cock, Make Him Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk
    Duration : 00:14:34
    Resolution : 1280x720
    File Size : 1 328.66 MB

Link For Download

17. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Men Are Slaves - Freya Von Doom And Goddess Kitra 2205
    [​IMG]

Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Degradation, Menareslaves, Mas, Mental Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Double Domination, Tattoo, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Shiny Latex Boots, Brunette, Dildo Play, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Worship, Male Insertion, Masked Slave, Slut Training, Humiliation, Ass Fucking, Dildo Worship, Whore Training
    Duration : 00:06:17
    File Size : 586.83 MB

Link For Download

18. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Girls Abuse Guys - Army Girl Gives Super Sloppy Bj
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:16:30
    Resolution : 820x460
    File Size : 369.87 MB

Link For Download

19. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Girls In Charge - Tormenting A Captive Virgin Loser - Alika Claudia
    [​IMG]

Me and Claudia put this scared little bitch in a cage purely for our amusement. His virgin cock was straining in his chastity cage and constantly leaking from just being in our presence, even though we treated him so cruelly. Since no girl will ever want him to fuck them, we thought he's better off practicing sucking cock. So we made him take it deep in his mouth until he gagged. Then we tried stuffing 2 cocks in his mouth at once. You've got to see him trying to take them both for us. It's so funny. And that's just some of what we did with him. It's so entertaining to use a little virgin loser knowing he'll be so upset that he can never get with girls like us and has to make do with being out little toy. I think he nearly cries 9 minutes in. Maybe it was all a bit much for him lol
    Double Domination, Caged Slave, Wetlook Latex, Shiny Pvc Outfit, Brunette, Riding Crops, Dildo Play, Dildo Sucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, C4sdominate23, Bdsm, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Dommes, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Girls, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk
    Duration : 00:12:27
    File Size : 1 096.73 MB

Link For Download

20. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Cruel Reell - Ich Bin D Ie Geile Hure Violetta
    [​IMG]

Goddess und ich prasentieren d ie ekelhafteste Hure vom Strich: Violetta. Das hassliche Stuck nimmt einfach alles in den Mund, was nicht bei 3 auf dem Baum ist, und lost beim Anblick regelrechten Kotzreiz aus. Fur euch sind extra ein paar Close-ups drin - geteiltes Leid ist halbes Leid. Heute standen Spitting und Nippelfolter auf der Tagesordnung, um den Cockaholic weiter auf den gnadenlosen Billigstrich vorzubereiten. I'M THE HORNY WHORE VIOLETTA / Goddess and I present the most disgusting whore on the streets: Violetta. The ugly bitch simply takes everything in her mouth that can't get away fast enough and makes you want to throw up. There are a few extra close-ups for you - a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved. Today, spitting and nipple torture were on the agenda to further prepare the cockaholic for the merciless cheap patch. (GERMAN CLIP)
    Goddess Lena, Disgusting, Sissy Slut, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Old Slave, Old Man, Oldman, Nipple Torture, Pain, Nipple Play, Moaning Slave, Screaming Male, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Spitting, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Fishnets, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Boot Slave, Bdsm, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Poor Slave
    Duration : 00:07:42
    File Size : 1 129.76 MB

Link For Download