Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slaves

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by XAPOH, Jan 29, 2016.

1. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Germanmistresses - Lady Medusa - Hardcore Cp
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:04:18
    Resolution : 1280x720
    File Size : 127.29 MB
    Format : mp4

Link For Download

2. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Cbtandballbusting - Sintress Skyes Debut
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:10:01
    File Size : 153.74 MB

Link For Download

3. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Dominatrix Nika - Brought Her Slave A Condom With Sperm. The Humiliation Of A Slave
    [​IMG]

Femdom, Female Domination, Pvc, Short Latex Dress, Shiny Latex, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Masked Slave, Brunette, Used Condom, Cum Dripping, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Beta Male, Young Dominatrix, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Loser, Total Submission, Dirty Talk, Slavery
    Duration : 00:05:39
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    File Size : 553.71 MB

Link For Download

4. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Licking Girls Feet - Rachel Rada And Nelly - Party For Brunettes
    [​IMG]

Wow! It's a party for brunettes. Rachel, Rada and Nelly invited the old whore monica to their place to have some fun with her. It seems their shoes became dusty and first they ordered her to clean the dust from their shoes. The old whore quickly coped with the girls' orders. After which the girls realized that their feet were very sweaty and ordered old monica to check it. It seems they were right. It's clear from monica's face that the Goddesses' socks have a bad smell. But the girls decided that they had something to offer the old whore. They gave her a real foot party. All together the girls actively wiped their feet on the old woman's face. They ordered her to lick and sniff their beautiful feet. monica needs to be good at following her Goddesses' orders, otherwise they might get angry. And everyone knows how cruel they are - Rada, Rachel and Nelly. But it seems the girls don't want to get mad at the old slut because they're having fun, they're having a fun foot party!
    Brunette, Amateur, Mature, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Group Domination, Jeans, Denim, Socks Fetish, Sweaty Socks, Foot Smelling, Feet Sniffing, Stinky Socks, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission, Arrogant Women, Feet Licking
    Duration : 00:20:03
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 2 214.63 MB

Link For Download

5. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Magretta Dering destroys virgin ass of her guy by a giant dildo
    [​IMG]

amateur, femdom, anal toys, big dildo, ass drilled, pegging, stretching asshole, ruined orgasm
    Duration : 00:09:29
    File Size : 181.17 MB

Link For Download

6. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Clubdom - Riding Bitch Ass. Starring Megan Jones
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:08:15
    Resolution : 800x480
    File Size : 99.86 MB

Link For Download

7. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Flayed
    [​IMG]

Secured to the post of pain My slave is presented to Miss Vivienne to sample the delights of flaying his flesh. There is no warm up, just cold cruel savagery with the tohiti prison cane. To begin with We brutalise him one at a time and when he least expects it We double team him. Unable to process or breathe through the pain, his visible discomfort is fuel to Our fire and just the start of him beating!!!
    Double Domination, Milf, British Mistresses, English Femdom, Uk Female Domination, Extreme Femdom, Hardcore Domination, Classic Caning, Beaten, Punished, Dominated, Controlled, Restrained, Disciplined, Masochist, Bdsm, Dungeon, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Man, Old Loser, Blonde, Brunette, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Fetish, Leather Miniskirt, Sexy Clothing, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Rattan Cane, Caned, Beatdowns, Beat, Bratty Goddess, Merciless, No Mercy, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Pain, Dominant Woman, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Sadism, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    File Size : 2 487.87 MB

Link For Download

8. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Licking Girls Feet - Nicole And Jane - Hard Outside Humiliation For Nasty Slut
    [​IMG]

Nicole and Jane decided to properly humiliate their slave girl rose. They ordered her to come on foot outside the city to the road, and they themselves arrived by car at the appointed place. Pathetic rose stood still for more than 5 hours and waited for the girls to come. When they arrived, they immediately put her on her knees and began to spit heavily on her face. It was cold outside and the saliva of the girls that dripped down the face of the slave froze. Nicole and Jane smoked and shook off the ashes on the loser's face and mouth. Many different cars by .. After that, rose was used as a trampoline, the girls jumped on her and had fun. The slave understood that her humiliation didn't end so easily and she was right. "Don't you want to pee?" Nicole asked Jane. "I want. Let's go. And you, scum, sit here and wait for us!" Answered Jane and the girls went to urinate near the tree. When the girls pissed, they called rose to their side and started poking her face into the yellow snow. This amused them even more and they ordered the loser to eat this yellow snow. "Looool! Look at you! You're eating snow with our pee and wallowing in it! You really are the disgusting creature we've ever seen!" The girls continued to have fun. Today was a very hard day for rose, but Nicole and Jane had a lot of fun.
    Kink, Kinky, Face Full Of Spit, Trampling, Stomping, Outdoors, Outside, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Amateur, Smoking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Cigarette, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission
    Duration : 00:16:15
    File Size : 1 092.35 MB

Link For Download

9. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Goddess Valeria - Muslim Girl Worships JessicaS Shoes And Feet
    [​IMG]

Since I showed Jessica the ropes of foot worship and femdom, she was instantly hooked on the Goddess lifestyle and wants to do it herself. Here she has a Muslim girl become her foot worshipping sub. Jessica has her sub lick the dust off here nice black shoes. She's wearing fishnet stockings that smells from wearing them the whole day, so she orders the girl the sniff her Goddess scent. The girl is ordered to worship her feet sloppy and wet just like Jessica likes it. She licks her licks her soles, inbetween her toes and sucks her toes until they are shiny with her saliva all over. While she worhips her feet, Jessica even spits in the girls face just like I taught her. Jessica is a real natural Goddess.
    First Experience, Arab, Arabian, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Role Play, Roleplay, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking
    Duration : 00:15:00
    File Size : 1 115.42 MB

Link For Download

10. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mary Cherry - Hubby Gets Ass Fucked With Strapon
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:10:49
    File Size : 84.72 MB

Link For Download

11. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Evilwoman - House Slave Punished With A Huge Strapon
    [​IMG]

Today Evilwoman decided to punish her slave! He supposed to clean whole house, but he didn't make as Mistress expected! She decided to punish him with her strapon and penetrated his ass and throat hard, deep and rough!
    Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Brunette, Shiny Clothing, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Humiliation, Degradation, Young Mistress, Strapon, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Whore Training, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Femdom Sex, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Shorts, Platform Boots, Blow Jobs, Chastity, Locked Cock
    Duration : 00:09:24
    File Size : 817.77 MB

Link For Download

12. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mahoganyqen - Hardcore Kicks For Homeless Prick
    [​IMG]

It's so freezing outside. The stairway may be a good place to hide from the cold and rain.... although even more danger awaits there! Uninvited guests may face harsh treatment. Today, one homeless loser was kicked hard. He faced hardcore ballbusting from an ebony cruel girl. His balls are now useless. Sure enough, he got a lot warmer.
    Hardcore, Sph, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Black Domme, Cock Spanking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Face, Smoking, Ebony Female Domination, Hard Femdom, Cfnm, Interracial, Cbt, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Ball Abuse, Cock Torture, Punching, Beatdowns, Beating, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Leather Fetish, Moaning Slave, Brunette, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Bdsm, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser
    Duration : 00:09:57
    File Size : 1 320.25 MB

Link For Download

13. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Ashley Fires - Strip club audition with big strapon
    [​IMG]

femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass drilled, milking cock, ruined orgasm, humiliation
    Duration : 00:16:38
    File Size : 405.07 MB

Link For Download

14. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Men Are Slaves - Alaina Taylor 2201
    [​IMG]

Menareslaves, Mas, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Ignore Fetish, Ignoring, Masked Slave, Socks Fetish, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles
    Duration : 00:05:02
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    File Size : 1 090.98 MB

Link For Download

15. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Locked And Cocked
    [​IMG]

Locktober is upon us and My slave kneels before Me. I cruelly tease him hard before squashing him back into his cold, cruel, metal chastity cage. I throw away the key and set about showing him how his life is going to look moving forward. My huge strap on needs sucking so I push his head all the way down My shaft. I'm going to use his holes and deny him of any pleasure. I instruct him to sit on My cock and grind onto Me, his pert ass bouncing up and down on My dick. I make him turn to face Me as he rides Me balls deep I stare into his soul and see all of his secrets laid bare. I drag him off the chair and bend him over the couch, I butt fuck him so deep, pinning his head under My hand this little slut is going to be sore for days and left chaste, frustrated and desperate.
    Milf, Blonde, Nylon Catsuit, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Keyholder, English Humiliatrix, British Female Domination, Uk Mistress, Pro Domina, Degraded, Humiliation, Humliated, Sexy Clothing, High Heels, Stilettos, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bdsm, Verbal Abuse, Ass Spreading, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Cfnm, Arse Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Dildo Gagging, Femdom Sex, Slutbag, Strap-on,dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Male Insertion, Intense Pounding, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Dirty Word
    Duration : 00:18:06
    File Size : 1 531.22 MB

Link For Download

16. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Leather Glove Jerk And Boot Fuck
    [​IMG]

Who doesn't love the feel of a leather gloved hand jerking your cock? My slave is in for a leather tease today, I begin by taking his hard cock into my leather clad hand and slowly teasing his cock watching it leak with every stroke. I then allow my lucky slave the honor of placing his excited, throbbing cock between my knee high leather boot and instruct him to fuck them. The excitement is too much for my slave to control himself, I take his cock back into my leather clad hands jerk him hard and permit him to empty his balls.
    Boot Fucking, Cum Extraction, Cum Countdown, Glove Fetish, Leather Gloves, Bootjob, Boot Humping, Red Lips, Leather Glove Wank,cock Tease, Blonde, Milf Domination, Edging, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Uk Goddess, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions For Pervert Loser, Masturbation Humiliation, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Bdsm, Dungeon, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Dom, Forced Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Milking, Cumshot, Forced Male Orgasm, Sperm, Semen, Cum On Gloves
    Duration : 00:12:47
    File Size : 2 053.51 MB

Link For Download

17. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Goddess Lena - The Hardest Anal Fuck
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:10:41
    File Size : 298.37 MB

Link For Download

18. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Astrodomina - Ladies In Black 2 - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Duration : 00:13:43
    File Size : 285.68 MB

Link For Download

19. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mahoganyqen - Black Sucubuses Feast Strap-On Spit Roast Ballbusting And Whipping
    [​IMG]

The dark season is a time when devilish creatures come out. Me and divine LadyPrexy were thirsty for pain and the loud moans of a weak man. We went hunting. We caught some fresh meat. We tied him up and turned his body to our playground. We made him start screaming! Every moan from his mouth made us hungrier.... Two Black Succubus Fest... We shared our meal with passion and hunger. It started with teasing, went through whipping, scratching, ballbusting bastinado and playing with nipples to making ice and sharp pegging on both sides. We make our supper last a long time and end it when our slave is completely powerless and can't keep on his feet.
    Ebony, Black Domme, Ladyprexy, Lady Prexy, Bdsm, Spitroast, Spitroasted, Dungeon, Double Domination, Extreme Female Domination, Hardcore Femdom, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bondage, Shiny Latex Bodysuit, Whipping, Whipped, Corporal Punishment, Lashing, Lashes, Pantyhose, Nylon, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Domination, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse, Pain, Pegging, Moaning Slave, Brunette, Mean Mistresses, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Strap-on, Strapon, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Ass Domination
    Duration : 00:25:04
    File Size : 1 980.7 MB

Link For Download

20. XAPOH

XAPOH Well-Known Member

Mary Haze - Cuckold Heute Schluckst Du Fremdsperma
    [​IMG]

Unglaublich, da erwische ich dich erbarmlichen Loser doch schon wieder dabei, wie du dein lachhaftes Minischwanzchen auf mein getragenes Hoschen wixxt! Na dir werd ichs zeigen! Erstmal ab auf den Boden mit dir, damit du dich um meine Fusse kummern kannst! Dann kannst du noch mein Fotzchen schon feucht lecken, denn ich hab mir noch einen richtigen Mann eingeladen, der mich mit seinem grossen, harten Schwanz richtig geil ficken wird. Davon traumst du doch auch schon lange, hab ich Recht du kleiner Wixxer? Doch so einen peinlichen Verlierer wie dich wurde ich niemals ran lassen! Aber eine Verwendung hab ich trotzdem fur dich und du darfst sogar aus nachster Nahe beobachten wie sich der pralle Fickbolzen in mein enges, feuchtes Fotzchen bohrt! Denn wenn er mir sein Hengstsperma tief rein gepumpt hat, wirst du dein Maul aufmachen und alles brav runter schlucken!
    Maryhaze, Creampie, Toes Sucking, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Domination, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Oral Sex, Masked Slave, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Young Mistress, Vaginal Sex, Cuckoldress, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Goddess Worship
    Duration : 00:07:59
    File Size : 898.4 MB

Link For Download