Cute And Horny Teen Babes Like Harcore Sex

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Teens 4221 Love Her Madly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4221 Love Her Madly Part 1
    Teens 4221 Love Her Madly Part 2

Description: With her beautiful, exquisite good looks and a super model's perfect body, Misty probably suspects that she could have any man she wanted. But this fan favorite loves to laugh, to enjoy life, and to take it slow. When it is the right guy, notice how Misty wears sexy black panties and sheer stockings to enhance the sensual mood for the evening. See how she takes her time to suck a cock just right until her lover is about to cum in her mouth. Listen to Misty's delight when a man knows how to tenderly lick pussy. And when a guy enters her, he best know how to fuck slow, fast and hard. Misty loves to have orgasms in several positions and she lives to give pleasure. Who wouldn't love her madly?

Starring: Misty
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural, Hardcore

Size: 923Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:15:02

[​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Teens 4222 Hungry For Your Love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4222 Hungry For Your Love Part 1
    Teens 4222 Hungry For Your Love Part 2

Description: Gorgeous Cherry Kiss is in demand throughout Europe. Small wonder. This blonde, blue-eyed super model now is a Girl, and we are delighted to reveal her combination of sophistication and a desire for sexual adventure. A proud native of Serbia, Cherry turns heads everywhere with her statuesque 5'8" frame and her natural B cup tits. In this instance, our delicious girl is hungry, but she soon turns her attention from the menu to the hard cock before her. Cherry is a smart girl and she knows she can have anyone she wants. Can you imagine her amazing oral skills applied to your dick or her absolute pleasure as she rides your cock? I bet you would love it, Miss Kiss loves to be fucked hard, and she wants you to enjoy her orgasmic excitement along with her!

Starring: Cherry Kiss
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural, Hardcore

Size: 844Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:13:42

[​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Teens 4223 Love Is Sexy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4223 Love Is Sexy Part 1
    Teens 4223 Love Is Sexy Part 2

Description: Naomi Woods looks achingly delicious in her first twosome shoot for us with a guy. Our petite young lady chose pink lingerie to complement her blonde hair and those glorious green eyes. Of course, she looks even more spectacular as she slowly reveals the gloriously naked body of an athlete and former figure skater. Olympic orgasms, anyone? The camera lens loves Naomi, and here you can almost taste her wet pussy and feel those full lips wrap around her man's big cock. She can be so tender and romantic, but make no mistake: Naomi loves to fuck. Knowing that you can see her every move in bed just makes her want it more!

Starring: Naomi Woods

Size: 828Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:13:15

[​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Teens 4224 Aurora Wants It All

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4224 Aurora Wants It All Part 1
    Teens 4224 Aurora Wants It All Part 2

Description: Adorable blonde pixie Aurora Belle is a multi-talented musician, model and lover of good times. Those full lips, green eyes and tight ass - she is irresistible. Aurora was doing a solo shoot for us and looking fabulous in her pink, "fuck me" panties and black nylon when Jean and she made eye contact on the set. The sexual chemistry was obvious. Suddenly, Aurora asked if she could do her first shoot with a guy. Who could ever tell her no? Trust me, the passion you see between these two is real. Notice the tender touching, kissing and laughter. The oral sex is spectacular and intense. And when Aurora takes that big cock inside her tight young pussy, she is in orgasmic heaven. You will be too!

Starring: Aurora Belle

Size: 658Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:10:48

[​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Teens 4225 The Ranch Hand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4225 The Ranch Hand

Description: New Girl Anya Olsen is so spectacularly beautiful that it is easy to forget that she has an insatiable sexual appetite. Anya doesn't want just to be admired. But on the Ranch, she wouldn't consider sucking cock or fucking the right guy without keeping her black riding boots on. The petite brunette with the luminous eyes and that perfect ass knows exactly what she wants and what gets her pussy wet. Anya turns heads everywhere when she is in (and out) of those tight, short jeans. And if some kinky sex play in the barn involves a little bondage, well, why not? All this is the true meaning of a "booty" call out West, right?

Starring: Anya

Size: 427Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x544 / Duration: 0:16:19

[​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Teens 4226 Chloe In Couture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4226 Chloe In Couture Part 1
    Teens 4226 Chloe In Couture Part 2

Description: Her last name and her beauty tell everyone that Chloe Couture is made for high fashion. Dressed to kill and ready for fun, she couldn't resist posing in front of my favorite photograph from the night that and I first dated. (Funny how I soon lost my clothes!) Chloe has the same romantic idea in mind as she poses in her black dress and pearls on the sofa. But her boyfriend is doing what cums naturally - watching the wonderful erotic world on his laptop as his cock gets hard. Finally, he gives this hot blonde teenager with the baby doll good looks and sophisticated allure the erect attention she craves. It gets hot and heavy as each displays excellent oral skills. And when Tyler pulls her legs over her head and fucks Chloe hard and deep, multiple orgasms complete this pretty picture.

Starring: Chloe Couture

Size: 933Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:15:05

[​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Teens 4227 Good Morning Melissa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4227 Good Morning Melissa Part 1
    Teens 4227 Good Morning Melissa Part 2

Description: Shooting beautiful Melissa Moore is a total delight. Her sparkling eyes, full lips, gorgeous skin tone and hour glass figure demand the best that a photographer has to offer. Fortunately for us, Melissa also loves to do what cums naturally. This breakfast scene required little direction. "To be honest, sucking a perfect male dick always has been a real turn-on," Melissa confided in that soft, sexy voice of hers. "And I love to tease a guy during foreplay." And this Girl adores sex with the right guy. "Alex knows how to treat a girl right when he licks her pussy," Melissa giggled. "After that, I couldn't wait to fuck him. Is it OK to say that?" Yes, Miss Moore, it is!

Starring: Melissa Moore

Size: 887Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:14:23

[​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Teens 4228 The Artiste

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4228 The Artiste Part 1
    Teens 4228 The Artiste Part 2
    Teens 4228 The Artiste Part 3

Description: Adria Rae is a very intelligent girl who appreciates the arts. This green-eyed brunette adores the great painters and photographers who have captured the female nude so beautifully through the centuries. When she saw me naked in a stunning photograph that took (yes, it was our first night together), she immediately asked to pose for her own artiste. Well, it turns out that instant sexual chemistry in the studio strikes again! Petite Adria Rae has a big smile that can light up any room, but she also has a flexible, fit body that is built for play. And when the right guy catches her eye, she loves to fuck in every possible position. Orgasms for art!

Starring: Adria

Size: 1314Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:21:15

[​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Teens 4230 Deep In Love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4230 Deep In Love Part 1
    Teens 4230 Deep In Love Part 2

Description: Presenting Eliza Jane in her very first erotic encounter on-camera! She's an astoundingly cute young blonde from the Midwest. She says that becoming a Girl is a big step for her. "My boyfriend tells me that I look like the all-American girl," Eliza confesses. "I decided that if I was going to fuck him and let special people watch and get off, then it had to be a shoot with the very best." What she didn't realize was how cool it would be. "To be honest, shooting with the our team was my biggest turn-on ever," Eliza Jane added with a big smile. "I think I had more orgasms in one week than ever before. When can we do this again?" For the record, adorable Eliza Jane also has a wicked sense of humor. "I have decided that, on Kentucky Derby Day this year, I am going to ride cock cowgirl style all day." We love this girl.

Starring: Eliza Jane

Size: 879Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:14:16

[​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Teens 4231 Rub Me The Right Way Too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4231 Rub Me The Right Way Too Part 1
    Teens 4231 Rub Me The Right Way Too Part 2

Description: Here is a fearless prediction: You are going to absolutely love Kirsten Lee,our newest model. What a stunning young woman. She fully embraces her sexuality and is excited to share her most intimate delights with you. Massages, for instances. Kirsten Lee appreciates a good masseur as much as anyone. But she has very special requirements. She demands that her masseur be a handsome male, and she desires to be touched and pleasured everywhere! Naturally, skillful hands leads to lovely oral sex and relaxed, and then intense, fucking. Wouldn't you love to rub this tall brunette with the bedroom eyes the right way?

Starring: Kirsten Lee

Size: 918Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:14:51

[​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Teens 4345 Sexy En Noir

[​IMG]

Description: Ever since the "Group Sex" fun, Susie and Jake have been "jonesing" for one another (or however you spell that word). These two models are equally sexy and sophisticated, and they both know it (in a really good way). Come to think of it, there's so many kinds of sexy. Fun sexy...flirty sexy...seductively sexy...submissively sexy...glamourously sexy...and of course my favorite, naughty sexy. They're all hot! But this one we call Sexy En Noir...and it is FUCKING HOT. Enjoy!

Starring: Susie

Size: 509Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:20:33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4345 Sexy En Noir Part 1
    Teens 4345 Sexy En Noir Part 2

12. Gorod126

Teens 4346 Elevated Erotica

[​IMG]

Description: Ready for another Brazilian rendezvous? This time our American beauty Jenna has her first fling with our European stud Jake. We know you've all been waiting for these two to finally get together well the time has come! (and it is HOT as hell). Step inside and be elevated to sexual heights you'll rarely experience. This Sao Paulo highrise was flooded with incredible sexual energy and gorgeous light. I'm pretty sure you will like the view.

Starring: Jenna

Size: 428Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4346 Elevated Erotica Part 1
    Teens 4346 Elevated Erotica Part 2

13. Gorod126

Teens 4347 A Dream Of You

[​IMG]

Description: Have you had the pleasure of meeting our petite princess Gina yet? This girl is what I'd call cock-obsessed (lucky Mathew!) She gets turned on seeing his morning erection and begins to masturbate. It doesn't take long before she crawls on top of him, waking him in the best way EVER possible. Watch Gina suck and fuck Mathew like never before. She knows what he likes...and maybe what you like too.

Starring: Gina

Size: 382Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:38

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4347 A Dream Of You

14. Gorod126

Teens 4348 For Your Eyes Only

[​IMG]

Description: What better way to enjoy your evening than to see these two real life lovebirds have a sexy good time at home? There's really nothing more enjoyable than witnessing true love and then experiencing some really great sucking and fucking along with it (oh yeah, hehe) Tiffany and Brandon are one of a kind (or two of a kind actually). This one is for our members eyes only. So join to watch or login!

Starring: Tiffany

Size: 379Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4348 For Your Eyes Only

15. Gorod126

Teens 4349 Any And All For You

[​IMG]

Description: We love Caprice and Marcello! Just being in the presence of this beautiful couple brings joy and erotic excitement to a room (bedrooms especially!) And what's great about these two is that they are always keeping things exciting, including some back door play once in a while. You will love the way Caprice blindfolded and tied up lures Marcello in to her sexy web, then captures his undivided attention...and massive boner (uh did I just say that!? oh well it's true though...) The passion is palpable and the energy is HOT!

Starring: Caprice

Size: 409Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:01

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4349 Any And All For You Part 1
    Teens 4349 Any And All For You Part 2

16. Gorod126

Teens 4350 Paint Me Beautiful

[​IMG]

Description: Sammy is beyond delighted to be the muse of l'artiste, Mr. X. Although abstract in form, the artwork he's creating resembles a shared passion between two lovers, intertwined in a cosmic space of infinite pleasure. There's an unspoken connectivity that these two feel, and little time it takes before they both succumb to one another's desirable bodies. Enjoy this beautiful erotic form of art from the stripping seduction to the incredible fucking. This blonde beauty will blow your mind...one (paint) stroke at a time. Enjoy!

Starring: Sammy

Size: 297Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:14:09

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4350 Paint Me Beautiful

17. Gorod126

Teens 4351 Breakfast At Eves

[​IMG]

Description: Where better to enjoy a nice breakfast than at Eve's new modern apartment. And when I say "breakfast", I mean a delicious and VERY enjoyable sexual experience. Are you ready to get in on the action? Sebastian and Eve know how to take advantage of the fact that counter-height is also "do me from every angle" height. Yes please!

Starring: Eve A

Size: 295Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:34

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4351 Breakfast At Eves

18. Gorod126

Teens 4352 In The Blind

[​IMG]

Description: HOLY HOTNESS!! For the first time ever, see Caprice in a threesome with her man Marcello AND another very lucky guy. This couple is amazing to start with, and Caprice is pretty much the sexiest girl on the planet. So what is there not to love? Watch a flirty tie up and blindfold situation turn extra fun when Marcello has Jake sneak in and assist him in pleasuring sweet Caprice. Once her blindfold is undone, she is freshly orgasm'd and ready to blow and fuck these guys' brains out. Get some now...in the blind. You have to see this!

Starring: Caprice

Size: 333Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:17:47

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4352 In The Blind

19. Gorod126

Teens 4353 Carry Me Home

[​IMG]

Description: An early treat for our amazing members: Gina and Pablo arrive home after a romantic dinner for two, just dying to get each other's clothes off and get it on (for their first time!) The anticipation and sexual tension is off the charts! After Pablo carries tiny Gina into the bedroom and onto the bed, he just can't wait to have a taste of her sweet wet pussy. She reciprocates the oral pleasure (and looks so HOT with his very large cock in her mouth, don't ya think) She begs for him to be inside of her, and oh does he give her EXACTLY what she was wanting.

Starring: Gina

Size: 557Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:27

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4353 Carry Me Home Part 1
    Teens 4353 Carry Me Home Part 2

20. Gorod126

Teens 4354 Highrise Rendezvous

[​IMG]

Description: Guess what we have for you tonight? A little Sammy/Jake action in a chic highrise Sao Paulo apartment...that's what. These two had great chemistry from the start (and there's definitely magic in the Brazil air). See Sammy in her sexy glasses...and then see her slip out of her lacy blue lingerie and passionately suck Jake's cock, just before getting bent over and fucked on the office chair. Admire her porcelain skin and long legs in some impressive sex positions. It's a highrise rendezvous!

Starring: Sammy

Size: 267Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:09:33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4354 Highrise Rendezvous