Cute And Horny Teen Babes Like Harcore Sex

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Teens 4355 Be With Me

[​IMG]

Description: Get ready to fall in love (yet again) with a stunning brunette babe. Carrol is feeling frisky and wants to get it on with Mike before they're off to dinner. You'll definitely see she's got quite the appetite when she's naked and on top of her man, riding him sooooo gooood! Mmm and then back on her back where you can cum with them both. Turns out Mike was just as hungry as Carrol, as he goes down on her and brings her to orgasm one last time. Ahh, what a man...And what a woman!

Starring: Carrol
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural, Hardcore

Size: 483Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:40

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4355 Be With Me Part 1
    Teens 4355 Be With Me Part 2

2. Gorod126

Teens 4356 Yours Forever

[​IMG]

Description: This may be the most beautiful I've ever seen Lisa! She's like a rare, wild flower that just radiates happiness (and AMAZING sexual energy!) Enjoy Lisa's incredible body and her equally incredible orgasm, then be in even more awe of her blowjob skills. Wow. If you can hold out until she climbs on top of her man, you will LOVE the way they fuck...so passionately! Did I mention a delicious finish? Cum witness something spectacular! Yours Forever

Starring: Lisa
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural, Hardcore

Size: 354Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:28

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4356 Yours Forever

3. Gorod126

Teens 4357 Sexy In The City

[​IMG]

Description: In a beautiful place like Sao Paulo, Brazil, it's easy to let loose and drift into sexy vacation mode! This time Caprice is enjoying some relaxation and selfie-time when Marcello arrives and joins her on the bed. Since Caprice is already naked, it's her man's clothes that need to come off next. What a HOT scene this is!! You will die while watching Caprice move, as Marcello gives it to her from behind. Mmmm...just add an incredible blowjob and some more incredible sex and you have a 10! This is Sexy In The City!

Starring: Caprice

Size: 461Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:46

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4357 Sexy In The City Part 1
    Teens 4357 Sexy In The City Part 2

4. Gorod126

Teens 4358 Give Me More Part II

[​IMG]

Description: After Lisa gets herself hot and very very wet, her man Max appears and is ready to rock her world (even better than she just did herself) He's dying for a taste of her perky breasts and perfectly moist pussy, and then have some more fun on their sofa. Lisa loves Max's big muscles and his big hard cock, and just moves in ecstasy as she rides him from all angles. We are loving this couple. They are so HOT...cum see!

Size: 320Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:24

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4358 Give Me More Part II

5. Gorod126

Teens 4359 Chloe Loves Carl Part II

[​IMG]

Description: I had to add a prescript (is that a word) to this set. Chloe and Carl are the first couple Brig and I ever shot and almost 7 years later here they are again, together and happily married. Dreams do come true. This really happens....love them, like we do. Thank you Basti and Petra for bringng them back! Chloe awakens in the morning before Carl to brew some coffee and plan the day. Just to her luck, Carl is an early riser as well (anatomically speaking ;-)) and may have a treat in the bed if she dares to jump back in. Hmm...she takes the risk and crawls across to him. Then after some passionate kissing, Chloe straddles Carl's face, letting him say "good morning" to her sweet, young pussy :) She returns the greeting to him and his hard cock with some sucking and much anticipated fucking. Mmm her ass is perfectly plump and delicious too. P.S. Chloe is obviously older than 18 now. That is the age she was in her model photo.

Starring: Chloe

Size: 483Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:38

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4359 Chloe Loves Carl Part II Part 1
    Teens 4359 Chloe Loves Carl Part II Part 2

6. Gorod126

Teens 4360 Summertime Lunch

[​IMG]

Description: Lily and Bret planned to have a little lunch date today. Lily however has another appetizer in mind beforehand. This blondie has a rockin body and a one-of-a-kind smile. She charms her man into countertop sex (who would object?!) and blows his mind, like I'm sure she will blow yours. Summertime is the perfect time for flirtation and flings...AND kitchen rendezvous! Get a taste of Lily as we welcome her to the wonderful world! It's lunchtime...

Starring: Lily

Size: 317Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4360 Summertime Lunch

7. Gorod126

Teens 4361 Dancing Romance

[​IMG]

Description: Kaylee and Kyle are an adventurous pair, but they also enjoy the little moments spent together laughing, flirting and dancing which conveniently often leads to kissing and oh-so-beautiful fucking. This is one of those times. And this is also one of those times that she "forgot" to wear panties. As Kyle slides Kaylee's black dress up, revealing her garter belt, stockings, and beautiful pussy, he can't help but enjoy the view (and make the most of this "sexceptional" moment). So let go, dance a little, and fall in love with this beautiful brunette one more time (this week ;-))

Starring: Kaylee

Size: 307Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:14:18

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4361 Dancing Romance

8. Gorod126

Teens 4362 Go Down On Me

[​IMG]

Description: What will it be today? I can go down on you...or...you can go down on me. How about both?! Watch The Red Fox work her magic on Jake, then watch him give it to her from below, behind and above. The point of view is amazing and the pleasure is as intense as ever! Did I mention that there is a beautiful cumshot at the end? You'll love both the photo set and video for this one! I just ask of you one thing go down on me? ;-)

Starring: The Red Fox

Size: 408Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:17:09

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4362 Go Down On Me Part 1
    Teens 4362 Go Down On Me Part 2

9. Gorod126

Teens 4363 Enjoy My Backdoor

[​IMG]

Description: In some of the best relationships, there exists a beautiful, playful chemistry that (as Misty and Declan show) can be translated into amazing sexual chemistry! This romp begins with some kissing and licking, then sensually evolves into Misty riding Declan until cumming, and then (ANAL BEWARE) some extra backdoor enjoyment :) This pair is hot and totally in-sync, so you know they truly enjoy every minute of this passionate sex! I would ;-)

Starring: Misty

Size: 554Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:20:02

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4363 Enjoy My Backdoor Part 1
    Teens 4363 Enjoy My Backdoor Part 2

10. Gorod126

Teens 4364 Lovers Way

[​IMG]

Description: Julie and George are ready to blow your mind in the ultra HOT lovemaking scene. One glance at Julie's body and you will want to crawl in bed with them. This pair has incredible chemistry and certainly knows how to let go (in the best way possible). You'll enjoy Julie's beautiful body including her bouncing breasts and perfect ass as she moves so perfectly on George's hard cock. Mmm...it's oh so good. Right this way to Lovers Way!

Starring: Julie

Size: 249Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4364 Lovers Way

11. Gorod126

Teens 4365 Epic Love

[​IMG]

Description: For the first time ever, we are eager and very happy to present Lisa in a boy-girl scene with her sexy real-life love, Max. These lovers are amazing people with a very beautiful love story (and super HOT sex life!) Cum see this passionate couple have some fun in their bedroom. Their chemistry is dream-worthy! And on another celebratory note from the entire team, we'd like to wish our beautiful and sextremely talented fearless leader and Queen Bee a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! We love you and the beautiful erotic empire you've created!!

Size: 499Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:59

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4365 Epic Love Part 1
    Teens 4365 Epic Love Part 2

12. Gorod126

Teens 4366 Just Watch Part 2

[​IMG]

Description: After Kate gets herself off in front of Jake, she decides to let him have a taste of her wet, just-orgasm'd pussy. Lucky for him (and us!) she's ready to show him her oral skills in round two and doesn't waste time before climbing on top to ride his hard cock. You have the best seat in the house during this HOT sex! It continues with some beautiful doggy-style fucking....then fireworks! This one will have you cumming in no time ;-) Just watch!

Starring: Kate

Size: 253Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:19

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4366 Just Watch Part 2

13. Gorod126

Teens 4367 Blindfold Me Baby

[​IMG]

Description: Seth thinks it's just another lazy Sunday, but lucky for him (and us), Jenna is quick to show him otherwise when she walks into the bedroom with a sly smile and blindfold in hand. Seth is so turned on now, and is ready for whatever Jenna has in mind. The deep throat queen is eager to show Seth her oral skills, which he reciprocates soon after. Then on to some incredible and beautiful fucking. You know when the sex is so good that every position is super-orgasmic? Experience that here with these two sexy models! Blindfold me baby!

Starring: Jenna

Size: 400Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:05

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4367 Blindfold Me Baby Part 1
    Teens 4367 Blindfold Me Baby Part 2

14. Gorod126

Teens 4368 Sex With Glasses

[​IMG]

Description: We welcomed Sammy! Well here is the much anticipated and amazing video to match! This blonde bombshell kicked things off by getting it on (and then getting off ;-) with sexy James Deen. And just for fun, see her here in some cute glasses, ready to study the art of sex! Enjoy one of the first of many with this sexy babe.

Starring: Sammy

Size: 519Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:21:20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4368 Sex With Glasses Part 1
    Teens 4368 Sex With Glasses Part 2

15. Gorod126

Teens 4369 Perfect Timing

[​IMG]

Description: Just as Jake gets out of the shower, Keira happens to be walking in the door. He sits on the bed and watches this sexy raven-haired babe approach him, looking as if she has only one thing in mind. From the very first kiss, you can see the electricity between the two! Watch Keira's clothes come off as the pleasure heightens, and take extra delight in the INCREDIBLE blow job skills of this new beauty. The sex is hot and the passion is real. Wow! Keira's arrival has perfect timing...

Starring: Keira

Size: 261Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:49

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4369 Perfect Timing

16. Gorod126

Teens 4370 Rope Priority

[​IMG]

Description: Tonight you will see two beautiful people make playful and passionate love to one another. I feel like the secret to this "tied up" art is absolutely indulging in the vulnerability, just looking into one another's eyes and letting go...feeling every little physical sensation. It's a fun role having The Red Fox tied up and at Jake's will this time (I'm remebering her teasing and gliding her pelvis over Jake as he looked up at her and wanted a taste in "Feeling Frisky"). Either scenario is super HOT with these two, so make one a priority...and for this one, a Rope Priority ;-)

Size: 398Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:15:36

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4370 Rope Priority

17. Gorod126

Teens 4371 A Thought Of You Part II

[​IMG]

Description: Jake enters the bedroom and Laura's fantasies immediately come into fruition. At this point, she's VERY ready for him...and knows the pleasure that lies just ahead :) He has a taste of her sweet pussy and he's also ready to go. He enters her deeply from behind, and then missionary while grasping her ankles and legs, which is exactly how she likes it. The immense pleasure that they create together is palpable. Laura's moans are HOT and the mutual orgasms are too! Cum see!

Starring: Laura

Size: 190Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4371 A Thought Of You Part II

18. Gorod126

Teens 4372 Two By Two

[​IMG]

Description: What's better than four flirtatious friends enjoying a naked afternoon by the pool? Well I will tell ya...it's experiencing the wet and wild details of the rendezvous with them! It starts out with Caprice and Carrie kissing in the pool, then Marcello and Jake join them and heat things up. These two couples are so horny and the fucking shows it. You will get so wet/hard especially when the girls get on top of their guys. I have one word for this special "two by two"...WOW. You may also need a cool down after this video ;-)

Starring: Caprice, Carrie

Size: 642Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:16:44

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4372 Two By Two Part 1
    Teens 4372 Two By Two Part 2

19. Gorod126

Teens 4373 Rendezvous

[​IMG]

Description: Jake is currently involved, but one look at Casey and he knew he had to have her. Before he could properly devise an action plan, he blurted out an invitation, asking her to go back to his place with him. Lucky for Jake (and us), she accepted the invitation :) After receiving the particulars, she leaned over and whispered to him to go ahead and she would be there soon as not to bring attention to the pair escaping together.

Starring: Casey

Size: 403Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:41

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4373 Rendezvous Part 1
    Teens 4373 Rendezvous Part 2

20. Gorod126

Teens 4374 Catching Up

[​IMG]

Description: I hope you've been lucky enough to experience the incredible chemistry between The Red Fox and our sexy man Jake. Ever since their first lust fest, I'm pretty sure they've both been wishing for another chance with one another...so of course we were happy to arrange the opportunity for them to "catch up." Enjoy witnessing the beautiful thing that is soooooo HOT between these two I think it's actually an addiction. But can you blame them? You will be addicted too (if you aren't already!)

Size: 320Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 4374 Catching Up