Cute And Horny Teen Babes Like Harcore Sex

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Teens 3735 Baileys Sexy, Fuck Me Selfies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3735 Baileys Sexy, Fuck Me Selfies Part 1
    Teens 3735 Baileys Sexy, Fuck Me Selfies Part 2

About this video
    Description: Blonde, blue-eyed Bailey Rayne has been teasing and tormenting thousands of you with her community posts. Well, today you just got lucky! In her first shoot for Brig, this stunning babe goes from her naughty black negligee to bare naked without missing a beat. This new Girl just loves to enjoy her sexuality while you watch. In fact, she couldn't resist a few selfies during the shoot - and that heated up the set even more. Not that she is stuck up. Just the opposite - Bailey is warm, adventuresome, and has a wickedly delightful sense of humor. And don't let her glamour model looks fool you. This girl just loves to fuck if the right person catches her eye. Drop your pants or panties and cum along with this irresistible girl. You will be wanting more of her - Rayne or shine.

Starring: Bailey Rayne
    Tags: Teens, 18-23 Girls, Teen Girls, Teen Babes, Teen Models, All Natural

Size: 554Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:09:04

[​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Teens 3736 Lilys First-time Lesbian Loving

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3736 Lilys First-time Lesbian Loving Part 1
    Teens 3736 Lilys First-time Lesbian Loving Part 2

About this video
    Description: Sometimes a photographer has to think long about how to creatively shoot beautiful erotica and capture that perfect shoot. Not this time. The incredible Caprice and new Girl Lily Ivy were in the pool - naked, of course - and it was clear to me that they wanted each other. And this was going to be Lily's first lesbian sex! Well, when you have that sexually combustible action waiting to happen - and two girls as gorgeous as Caprice and Lily - one just grabs his camera and wades in. What happened next is FM - fucking magic. And the girls had such hard orgasms. Come on in and enjoy. I did! — Brigham

Starring: Caprice, Lily Ivy

Size: 688Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:11:14

[​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Teens 3737 Introducing Kennedy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3737 Introducing Kennedy Part 1
    Teens 3737 Introducing Kennedy Part 2

About this video
    Description: If you haven't been introduced yet to the next addition in our blonde arsenal - Miss Kennedy - then you must meet her intimately now. This sweet little thing is a tiny package with a HUGE sex drive. And she's just warming up...first showing you every gorgeous angle of her tight body, then giving you a closer look at her sweet pussy as it clenches her fingers, moving rhythmically in and out of her wetness. Her orgasmic finish will leave you wanting much much more of this girl. Trust me...

Starring: Kennedy

Size: 548Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:08:53

[​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Teens 3738 An Erotic Encounter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3738 An Erotic Encounter Part 1
    Teens 3738 An Erotic Encounter Part 2
    Teens 3738 An Erotic Encounter Part 3
    Teens 3738 An Erotic Encounter Part 4

About this video
    Description: Chad comes home to Alexa playing with herself on the couch - and immediately gets turned on (of course). She had a feeling he would be back around this time, so it wasn't a total accident. She lets Chad finish what she started, as his erection grows exponentially along with her enjoyment. Alexa gets down to business and gives her man a ride of a lifetime. Want to experience an erotic encounter? These two had no regrets ;-)

Starring: Alexa

Size: 1263Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:20:27

[​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Teens 3739 Keep Cumming Kylie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3739 Keep Cumming Kylie Part 1
    Teens 3739 Keep Cumming Kylie Part 2
    Teens 3739 Keep Cumming Kylie Part 3

About this video
    Description: Kylie has had a crush on Michael for a while. And she finally gets to act on it the way. Watch as he makes her cum with his mouth and then she sucks his cock until he can't see straight. Then she climbs on and goes for the ride of her life! Kylie keep cumming, keep cumming! If you like absolutely adorable spinners with an appetite for sex a hundred times her size (and a man who knows how to please), this one is for you!

Starring: Kylie

Size: 1188Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:55

[​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Teens 3740 Every Mans-Mans Sexy Couple Camping Trip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3740 Every Mans-Mans Sexy Couple Camping Trip Part 1
    Teens 3740 Every Mans-Mans Sexy Couple Camping Trip Part 2
    Teens 3740 Every Mans-Mans Sexy Couple Camping Trip Part 3

About this video
    Description: What is it about Czech girls? Our fans love them, and probably no one more than the luscious, incredibly gorgeous Izzy. What a beauty - and she gets so turned on knowing that you love to watch her fuck in romantic settings. Some of you like outdoor scenes. Done! (I told you that we are here to meet all of your sexual desires). Lucky for you, Izzy is very athletic, and a hike in the woods - doesn't she kill you in those short jeans? - just increases her desire to pitch a tent, become one with nature, and suck and fuck Jake until you cum along with them. Trust me - you will! I cannot get enough of this stunning blonde as she takes it from behind and enjoys multiple orgasms. And this piece of erotic female perfection is smart and funny as well!

Starring: Izzy

Size: 1151Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:18:42

[​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Teens 3741 Supermodel Sex - Czech Mate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3741 Supermodel Sex - Czech Mate Part 1
    Teens 3741 Supermodel Sex - Czech Mate Part 2
    Teens 3741 Supermodel Sex - Czech Mate Part 3

About this video
    Description: Ever notice that stunning blonde looking at you when you go to the sign-in page? Of course you do! (Talk about a cumming attraction). Well, you are admiring Czech beauty Pam, who definitely loves fucking other beautiful women. Turns out brunette, bisexual Teal - one of our most popular models judging from your comments - has the sexual combustibility and passion to be a perfect match. I swear, these countrywomen love to fuck for fun before our cameras, but the inescapable, strong attraction between these two made the orgasms come fast and hard! I think that they forgot we were there as it got hotter. Made for (and by) each other!

Starring: Teal, Pam

Size: 1126Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:18:14

[​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Teens 3742 My Blue Heaven

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3742 My Blue Heaven Part 1
    Teens 3742 My Blue Heaven Part 2
    Teens 3742 My Blue Heaven Part 3

About this video
    Description: Someone definitely is hot in the kitchen! And, guys, how do you spell "instant erection"? Susie and her boyfriend Steven are back and HOTTER than ever! This stunning blonde can tease a man to death with the best of them, but what a way to go! Her jaw-dropping good looks, tanned and tight body, tempting lips, and sexual playfulness are here for your total enjoyment. And when the kitchen capers turn to a fucking frolic, you will not be able to resist her. Whatever Susie wants, Susie gets! Sounds like heaven to me.

Starring: Susie

Size: 1181Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:19:04

[​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Teens 3743 Alexis LOVE Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3743 Alexis LOVE Me Part 1
    Teens 3743 Alexis LOVE Me Part 2

About this video
    Description: Alexis is one of the most beautiful and sexy models we have ever had the pleasure of shooting! 8 years later when is practically a household name she shows back up on our doorstep ready to bare all for Brig's camera. Look at the gorgeous 18 year old and now compare her to the even more beautiful 27 year old woman that she has become. Who wants more Alexis. Say" I"...I LOVE her! P.S. Imagine she was fuckin you like that, she can and she will maybe, just maybe give yoyu a surprise...

Starring: Alexis Love

Size: 700Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:11:27

[​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Teens 3744 A Fucking Picnic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3744 A Fucking Picnic Part 1
    Teens 3744 A Fucking Picnic Part 2
    Teens 3744 A Fucking Picnic Part 3

About this video
    Description: So who wants to capture the last few days of summer outside and fucking Sara's light litttle gymnast's body? Ok, don't all jump to answer at once. Who would like to have this be your cock about to go into her ever so cute and ever so skilled at deep-throating smiling mouth??? Yes, yes I hear you. Well this is just a little taste of what's to cum when you get to have a "fucking picnic" with cutie Sara. Reverse cowgirl anyone? She loves it when you look at her tight ass. I bet the only thing you will have an appetite for is HER. Have fun, pack light.

Starring: Sara Luvv

Size: 1122Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1088 / Duration: 0:18:08

[​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Teens 3745 Surrender To Seduction

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3745 Surrender To Seduction Part 1
    Teens 3745 Surrender To Seduction Part 2
    Teens 3745 Surrender To Seduction Part 3

About this video
    Description: I dare any chess player (or sexual being) to duel with our ultra-sexy, French erotic model Tiffany Doll. What you'll quickly learn is that she has some very clever moves, like unbuttoning her top, revealing her cleavage and biting her lip...all while freely moving each piece and imagining the man across from her inside of her. We all know there's two winners where these two are headed, so it's a no brainer that one of them will surrender to seduction. Who will it be? Either way, Tiffany is taking it in her pussy and ass and both are exploding in pleasure. Ready to surrender? I am!

Starring: Tiffany Doll

Size: 943Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:25:35

[​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Teens 3746 California Surf Fever

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3746 California Surf Fever Part 1
    Teens 3746 California Surf Fever Part 2
    Teens 3746 California Surf Fever Part 3

About this video
    Description: Since they first met on set a few weeks ago, Alex and Tyler have had a crush on each other. Tyler is a pro-am surfer and surf instructor in real life, and Alex is a gorgeous model who wanted to "get to know" Tyler a little more. Naturally, Tyler said yes in about one second. The result is a gorgeous, romantic, fuck frolic that is truly style. Notice how beautiful Alex is as she teasingly slips out of her clothes and then seduces her man in the best way possible? Tyler decides that the surf can wait, and indulges in the beauty in his bed. This scene is so hot that our blonde princess just could not stop cumming! In fact, these two lovers have been inseparable (in real life) ever since the shoot. Cum catch the fever - it's contagious in Cali!

Starring: Alex Grey

Size: 983Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:25:50

[​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Teens 3747 A Romp At The Ranch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3747 A Romp At The Ranch Part 1
    Teens 3747 A Romp At The Ranch Part 2
    Teens 3747 A Romp At The Ranch Part 3

About this video
    Description: Summer is the perfect time to take out of the bedroom and into the beautiful outdoors! That's a key part of our mission for our recent and upcoming productions. We have trips planned to island locations and exciting beach spots in Europe. You're going to love it. To get the ball rolling, we chose Unicorn Ranch for this shoot. Did you know that we operate a 200 acre horse ranch? We loves to ride horses. It's her passion. This time around, we flew Aubrey and a new model, Angel Smalls, out to the ranch via helicopter with my camera and a very small crew. We all had a blast, and the vibe was authentically HOT when the two girls started to make out. OMG - I wish you could have been there with us. Saddle up and come on in! Enjoy ~ Brigham

Starring: Aubrey, Angel Smalls

Size: 917Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:14:49

[​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Teens 3748 Among The Wildflowers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3748 Among The Wildflowers Part 1
    Teens 3748 Among The Wildflowers Part 2
    Teens 3748 Among The Wildflowers Part 3

About this video
    Description: How many artists have covered the song, "Wildflower?" I love the lyric, "She's a free and gentle flower growing wild." How better to describe our insanely gorgeous Alex Grey? When Van Wylde and she started to lovingly kiss and touch one another in the garden, it quickly became clear that we were watching an unstoppable, intense sexual passion develop that would make this day something special. How many guys would love to look into those spellbinding eyes as Alex smiles and slowly sucks your cock? How many of you — guys or girls - would give anything to spread our beauty's labial flowers and taste her wet, tight teenage pussy? When Alex takes Van for the ride of his life and then explodes in hot, orgasmic bliss as he pushes deep inside her, you will get off with these two. Trust me! Tenderness can become wild - and sexy!

Starring: Alex Grey

Size: 1155Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:18:44

[​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Teens 3749 Dangerous When Wet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3749 Dangerous When Wet Part 1
    Teens 3749 Dangerous When Wet Part 2
    Teens 3749 Dangerous When Wet Part 3

About this video
    Description: Two gorgeous young girls have a naughty idea to get each other wet...and then even wetter (is that a word?) while loving on each other's beautiful bodies and having my favorite kind of fun. Who else has a water-related fantasy? You can see by the way that Kenna and Alex exchange glances and flirty sexual energy that they're about to ignite something incredible. They won't let you down, I promise. They're dangerous when wet!

Starring: Kenna, Alex Grey

Size: 862Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:13:58

[​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Teens 3750 A Fucking Hot Threesome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3750 A Fucking Hot Threesome Part 1
    Teens 3750 A Fucking Hot Threesome Part 2
    Teens 3750 A Fucking Hot Threesome Part 3
    Teens 3750 A Fucking Hot Threesome Part 4

About this video
    Description: Want to create some sweet morning memories with two of the sweetest and HOTTEST girls you'll ever meet? Well you're in the wrong place. There is nothing sweet about this scene. It is simply the hottest video you will ever see with a threesome containing exclusive model Alex Grey and little latina legend Veronica Rodriguez! Make sure you have your heart monitor on. This group will have you on your knees begging for more!

Starring: Veronica Rodriguez, Alex Grey

Size: 1228Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:19:52

[​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Teens 3751 Infinite Luvv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3751 Infinite Luvv Part 1
    Teens 3751 Infinite Luvv Part 2
    Teens 3751 Infinite Luvv Part 3
    Teens 3751 Infinite Luvv Part 4

About this video
    Description: Who wouldn't "luvv" to make love to our newest model forever? Sara Luvv has the sound - and the beauty - of the kind of girl that is perfect. Stunning, playful, and a young woman who loves to fuck for your viewing pleasure! Not to mention her partner in this devilishly erotic debut shoot. Not every fashion model can have real, hard orgasms in her first time before our cameras. Sara can! She loves every moment - and Sara is a pleasure on and off the set. Raise your hand (if one is free!) as you watch her do Michael Vegas. Want to see more of her? Hee hee. I hear the voting returns already cumming.

Starring: Sara Luvv

Size: 1371Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:22:07

[​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Teens 3752 Lovers Lane

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3752 Lovers Lane Part 1
    Teens 3752 Lovers Lane Part 2
    Teens 3752 Lovers Lane Part 3
    Teens 3752 Lovers Lane Part 4

About this video
    Description: Isn't Kacy Lane irresistible? She is the very definition of joyful sexual temptation for any man or woman. Our fans love her so much that we invited this petite beauty to walk on the romantic side in a brand new shoot with Tyler. Talk about fucking hot! I love the affectionate and playful foreplay in the pool - they really love being together - as well as the more passionate sex once they moved inside. Way inside! Kacy likes it deep and wet (we are talking about bedroom action now, not the pool!) and ultra orgasmic. With that captivating smile; those brown eyes; and that athletic, tight body, I want to watch Kacy cum again and again on Lovers' Lane. Don't you?

Starring: Kacy Lane

Size: 1317Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:21:25

[​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Teens 3753 Rub Me The Right Way

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3753 Rub Me The Right Way Part 1
    Teens 3753 Rub Me The Right Way Part 2

About this video
    Description: Newest Czech beauty Dina wants to show Jake her many skills - including some deep relaxation techniques and seduction methods (or maybe the second skill just happens as she gets super wet and turned on while straddling him on the bed). Just as her clothing begins coming off, Izzy walks into the room. For those few seconds of surprise, all you can do is hope she wants to join in, right? Let's just say the threesome was HOT and the orgasms speak for themselves...

Starring: Izzy, Dina

Size: 483Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:17:09

[​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Teens 3754 Seize The Moment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teens 3754 Seize The Moment Part 1
    Teens 3754 Seize The Moment Part 2

About this video
    Description: Arianna and Xander meet at a mutual friend's party and quickly take their flirting to fucking when they slip away to the guest house and slip out of their clothing. This mid-afternoon romp is beautifully erotic, especially when our brunette babe takes Xander's thick cock so deep in her tight, wet pussy. The energy between these two is electric, and the sex is HOT. You'll want to seize the moment too when you take a peek into this lovefest.

Starring: Arianna

Size: 453Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:17:39

[​IMG]