Dominated by Hands (HandJob)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jun 11, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Learn Orgasm Control

MP4 / 309 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:32

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LiLu - Triple CumShot HandJob 4

ATTENTION !! 1 Penis, but 3 CumShots

I give to that Cock THE 1st place - I really in love! Great Size, Shape & I`d say its 1 of the Hugest Cock I ever Seen, Tons of Huge Sperm Shoots. Now it is Officially my BEST ever COCK!

ATTENTION - 100% True NON STOP TRIPLE HandJob/BlowJob!! I got a Huge Facial after his 1st Orgasm, but i did not stop and continued Jerking Him Off while was covered in Sperm, but After the 2nd Facial - It was like I TOOK SPERM SHOWER, my Face & Hairs were totally covered, but still I DID NOT Stop after that not even cleaned my Face, but just Continued Jerking & Sucking him Off till I got 3rd HUGE FACIAL!!!

WMV / 436 MB / 1280x720 / 00:19:44

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muscular Handjob

Sexy muscular cougar True Fit plays a game with two lucky studs - who can last the longest while she gives them both a hand job! Sounds like a fun game to us - I wonder who wins? We get to watch sexy True Fit in action, so we win!

MP4 / 204 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:30

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JC Simpson - Beautiful hard body TEEN uses unprotected cock for HER pleasure

Sometimes handjobs aren't enough for JC. The beautiful five foot eleven TEEN wants to use the cock for HER pleasure. First she must get the limp dick hard. The talented teen used her skillful hands teasing every inch of the penis until it reached a FULL erection. JC rubbed the head of the cock over her super sensitive clit. She couldn't resist putting the unprotected DICK inside her dripping wet snatch. The Amazon teen rode the stiff ERECTION to several body shuttering ORGASMS. Then the handjob continued. Slow and steady those talented hands brought the freshly fucked cock to a powerful spurting SPERM explosion. JC jerked the spent dick long after ORGASM. She made sure the drain the cock completely dry!

MP4 / 148 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:15

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes handjobs aren't enough for JC. The beautiful five foot eleven TEEN wants to use the cock for HER pleasure. First she must get the limp dick hard. The talented teen used her skillful hands teasing every inch of the penis until it reached a FULL erection. JC rubbed the head of the cock over her super sensitive clit. She couldn't resist putting the unprotected DICK inside her dripping wet snatch. The Amazon teen rode the stiff ERECTION to several body shuttering ORGASMS. Then the handjob continued. Slow and steady those talented hands brought the freshly fucked cock to a powerful spurting SPERM explosion. JC jerked the spent dick long after ORGASM. She made sure the drain the cock completely dry!

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victoria Valente - Milking Torment

It's sperm extraction time for the slave cocooned in film wrap bondage, but Lady Valente mixes the pleasure and pain principle to the extreme. immense pleasure with slow hand milking and breathtaking face sitting, but then intense discomfort as she slaps his cock hard to ensure he does not cum without permission.

MP4 / 161 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:32

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kathia Nobili & Kayla Green - We Control Your Orgasm!!!

You are our sex toy now! Kind of our sex slave! And we can do with you and your cock just what we want....controlling your orgasm. You feel our hands...the best hand job you ever got but...we don't let you cum...not right now! WE will play with your cock...turns you on and keep you on the highest level of pleasure! Playing with you balls and sitting on your face...yes...feel that pussy smell! And when the moment is right...we let you explode....cum our sex slave!!!

MP4 / 982 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:56

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope Harper - I'm Sure He Hoped This Handjob Would End Much Differently

This beautiful Blonde goddess has enjoyed power over cocks since the day she was born. Hope has her slave hopelessly confined to the Kneeling Milker. The Kneeling Milker is a primitive bondage device that renders the slave arms and legs completely useless. Right from the get go, she voices her displeasure with undersized placid prick. From her seated position, Hope gets the gimp cock hard in a matter of seconds. The unprotected ERECTION becomes her focal point as she uses a powerful vibrator get to herself off many times! She stroked the sad cock just to keep it hard but NOT enough for it to set off. The blonde haired penis puller removes her tiny hands from the cock while instructing the unattended erection to do cock calisthenics. Eventually the petite beauty relented and allowed the aching cock to cum, but she RUINED it. The unknown cock shoot a major load, but without the aid of Hopes' french manicured fingers. At least 6 powerful blasts of semen shot out. Once the cock was done cumming, Hope tortured the sensitive dickhead of the defenseless dick!

MP4 / 330 MB / 1440x1080 / 00:15:05

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please Jerk Me

It can be "hard" serving real dominant Women. They're not all as nice as I am.

WMV / 300 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:15

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bratty 18 Year Old Vixen Handjob

This Sexy Sassy Bratty 18 Year Old Vixen Gives a Great Reach Around Handjob!!

This 18 year old brat Vixen is about to demonstrate just how much of a brat she can be! She has her little obedient captive in her clutches and sitting between her legs. She covers his mouth with one of her soft hands and begins fondling him with her other hand, grabbing and squeezing his cock through his shorts. She tells him to take them off, and that's when she pours lube all over his cock. She then uses her other soft hand to begin slowly jerking his cock while continuing to cover his mouth with her other hand. She taunts and teases him the entire time as he fully experiences what it's like to be controlled by a sweet perfumed, 18 year old bratty Vixen! Her red nails look so hot as they're wrapped around his cock! She then starts to whisper in his ear, telling him how much she wants him to cum and how hard he's going to cum for her and that proves to be too much, as he finally has a big orgasm!

WMV / 235 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:48

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You better get it all in your mouth

It's time for Kelly to milk the slave, so she has him upside down in milking position. She says, \"You better get it all in your mouth this time, or you are going to loose one of your balls today.....\"

Kelly gives him a very sensual handjob, with ball slaps and balls stomps mixed in (because he can\'t enjoy it too much) striking really hot poses all the way through. She finally gets him to cum.

Did he get it all in his mouth? Let's see

MP4 / 185 MB / 960x540 / 00:05:10

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zara DuRose - Queened And Fucked

Zara du Rose has her slave tied to the bondage bench, ready to be used for her sexual pleasure. She delights in teasing him with her amazing body, spitting in his mouth and rubbing his hard cock before sitting on his face and commanding him to lick her cunt . She then mounts his cock and fucks it hard, making sure she takes all the orgasms she wants, as she continues to show her dominance with more spitting. As a reward for his excellent attention, she milks his cock with expert hands until he cums.

MP4 / 716 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:22

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sasha Foxxx - Endurance Edging with Three Ruined Orgasms

With a slave securely restrained and immersed deeply in virtual reality, Sasha begins the endurance edging. She teases the slave, allowing plenty of time for the subliminal messages of the programming to sink in. The slave wants to cum desperately. But Sasha wants to see how long it can endure being on the edge. The longer it stays on the edge, the better the mind re-programming sticks. After 15 minutes of tortuous teasing, Sasha finally allows it a ruined orgasm. Then another, then another. Sasha ruins the slave three times in rapid succession. The ruins are disappointing for the slave, but almost a respite from the prolonged endurance edging.

Production Note: This scene was shot with two cameras. Throughout the edging, there is a split screen view from two angles. Each ruined orgasm is shown split screen, then full screen from both angles. (18:18 long)

MP4 / 1.07 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:09

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19 and Jerky!!!!!!

THESE 19 YEAR OLD GIRLS LIKE TO DOMINATE BOY'S COCKS....BIG TIME!!!

7 FULL SCENES STARRING 19 YEAR OLD COCK TEASING JERKERS JERKING OFF COCKS! ENJOY!!

Scenes included in this 7 scene 19 year old cock jerkers compilation are-

19 AND NAKED!!!
    19 AND NAKED AGAIN!!
    CONNIE CONFESSES
    REALITY JERKS
    REVENGE OF THE NERD!!
    BRANDY'S DIARY
    NAKED YOGA MASSAGE

WMV / 962 MB / 960x540 / 01:01:13

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

436 days worth of cum

It's the third day of sit's visit, and today I will let him enter My bedroom for the first time. Arousing to be this sacred place, isn't it? Good, because I am going to tie him up and lock his cock in Kali's teeth - I'm going to use his arousal to make him suffer. I wonder how he would feel to be looking at Me pleasing Myself with My favorite toy - would that be too arousing? It is for Me, I love to see the torment on his face. And since all those people voted on tweeter for him to have a real orgasm after 436 days of chastity - maybe this is the perfect moment for it? I'm sure it won't be very pleasant, but it definitely isn't ruined, so it's a real one, right? As real as he can ever get...

MP4 / 378 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:03

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rilynn Rae - Amazon Cock Tease

Amazon Rilynn towers over her male victim at 6'8 in her heels. Rilynn likes seeing him scared yet excited, he begins to get a boner at the slightest touch of her hand. She rubs her ass against his cock then lets him fuck in between the thighs. She likes feeling his warm, rock-hard cock sliding against her leather panties, it makes he pussy wet. Rilynn begins to stroke and manually manipulate his member again, she tugs at his stiff dick while he is restrained against the pole. She tugs the sperm from his balls then laughs in amusement about her control over males.

MP4 / 477 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:06

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Helix - Having Established Dominance

After a really intense mouth and stroke tease, the slave was jelly, pure jelly. Couldn't make words, just total mush. Rather than let him out, I decide to double down, all the while talking to you about what you and I might do for a session. The result is riveting.

MP4 / 207 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:13

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helix - Tease Addicts

When somebody requests a tease or a Tease and Denial session, I know I have them. Like, I have them. Not sure there's any boy out there I couldn't turn into mush at this point. So enjoy me totally and ruthlessly demolishing another one. I'm feeling frisky today.

MP4 / 520 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:05

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brittany Andrews - Mistress Mommy's Lock Up

Mistress Mommy Brittany Andrews has a solution for her boy jerking too much, the spiked chastity cage. He needs to learn to control himself around women and the razor sharp spikes will force him to keep his cock soft in the presence of Mistress Mommy. She makes sure the cage is completely effective by rubbing her pussy against it and licking the cage. He is so aroused but scared of the brutal cage on his cock.

MP4 / 935 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:03

[​IMG]

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy