(domination) Femdom And Torture After Orgasm!

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by nill909, Jun 9, 2017.

1. nill909

nill909 Member

Pov Hj
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Handjob, Humilation
    Video language: English

Sexy mad slut mistress Pov Handjob dirty talk action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:38
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4448kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.9 MB
    Download Pov Hj

2. nill909

nill909 Member

Reverse Bukkake 6
    [​IMG]

Cast: John Espisedo, Donika Lee, Tera, Caramel, Melrose Fox, Kitti, Emma Cumming, Laylynn Sinz, Gia Givanna, Brawn Sugar, Kayla Marie, Brandy Lions, Serena Marcus, Nia Gold, Coco Pink, Jordin Skye.
    Genres: Bukkake, Fetish, Squirting

I hope that my mother isn't watching! I'm into the she-male bonding thing! He said that he likes me the best! Am I going next? This dude's got dick breath! I got your jawbreaker right here!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:06:20
    Video: 592x320, XviD, 1286kbps
    Audio: 133kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 696.8 MB
    Download Reverse Bukkake 6

3. nill909

nill909 Member

These nuts got abused like hell!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Tigerr Benson

She grab them and hold them in a firm squeeze. From a former ball abuse they are pretty fat and swollen. It seems she wants a match to her big tits, so she grab her hairbrush to thrash his ball sack even further. Wriggling around but unable to escape when she hold him by the balls. He gets hit after hit. Then he get finished off with endless, ruthless ball kicks.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 362.7 MB
    Download These nuts got abused like hell!

4. nill909

nill909 Member

The Irene Boss Stimulus Package
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Marley Brinx
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Sadism & Masochism, Device, Electric Play, Electrostimulation,

What's wrong little boy? Has the economy got you in the doldrums? Need a little stimulus? Well loosen up that belt my droogs because it's time for a little of the old ultra violet "Irene Boss Stimulus Package". Here's what can happen at the Compound. (Extended vacations for businessmen are available.) You may be placed in.Predicament bondage with a cbt parachute.
    You might endure a silicon vibrating electric butt plug, electric metal cock rings, electro pads, electric bi polar nipple clamps, various electric metal butt plugs, electro sex gloves, multiple electric silicon cock rings, leather electric cbt sheaths, and many boxes by Rimba, Folsum, Pleasure Tech, and Erostech. Irene in a grey rubber catsuit and boots. Va va voom and wowie zowie! Special thank you to footsucker for "manning up".

Format: avi
    Duration: 53:20
    Video: 852x480, XviD, 1484kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 633.6 MB
    Download The Irene Boss Stimulus Package

5. nill909

nill909 Member

Sharing With Hubby
    [​IMG]

Studio: Babs Video Productions
    Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.5 MB
    Download Sharing With Hubby

6. nill909

nill909 Member

Kinky Handjob Lessons - Mistress Jenna Rotten Teaches Domina Camilla Casanova
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom

"Men always love it when an older woman shows a younger lady what to do..." Mistress Jenna Rotten has years of experience and Mistress Camilla is eager to learn her advanced handjob techniques!

"There are more then 100 ways to stroke a cock if you have a good imagination!" Jenna lives up to her reputation as a cock whisperer in this inspiring clip. I love the contrast of the sexy fishnets and tiny panties with the nice sized cock of our crossdressing demo model.

The mistresses demonstrates several different dick stroking techniques. Our sub almost loses control early when Mistress Jenna spits on his cock instead of using more normal lube. All natural!

If our skinny little southern submissive can hold out for the entire lesson, then he might get to have a happy ending.

Duration: 8:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6967kbps
    Audio: 182kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 420.1 MB
    Download Kinky Handjob Lessons - Mistress Jenna Rotten Teaches Domina Camilla Casanova

7. nill909

nill909 Member

Goddess Mia Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary (2017)
    [​IMG]

You'll be instantly aroused the minute this scene opens, as it's a close up of Goddess Mia's ass and knee high boots as she kneels on her discipline bench. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" she wonders, as the camera pans over to reveal her slave suspended from the ceiling by his arms.

Duration: 7:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 577.9 MB
    Download Goddess Mia Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary (2017)

8. nill909

nill909 Member

Shine Up My Shiny Boots
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Gagging, GangBang, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, CrossDressing, Feminization, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Rubber, Corset

Goddess Harlow Harrison wants to have some fun with her slave today. She takes the pathetic slave out of his cage and proceeds to give him a hard caning on his pale ass. She loves the smacking sound her caning creates. Her slave moves around too much, so Goddess Harlow is made to restrain him while she punishes him for his insolence.

Duration: 15:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.0 MB
    Download Shine Up My Shiny Boots

9. nill909

nill909 Member

Public Park Sissy Bondage and Chastity Humiliation Schoolyard Bully
    [​IMG]

Our scene unfolds in Golden Gate Park, the birds are tweeting as we open on a helpless sissy trapped in the clutches of a wicked schoolyard bully!

Behold! Our most daring public outdoor shoot yet!

Monika is a naughty schoolgirl but I am even naughtier in my authentic Japanese sailor suit school uniform.

I tie her down on a park bench at the overlook with two look-outs to make sure no one stumbles upon our scene in progress. When she is secure, I relish in humiliating her, taunting, teasing and tickling until I discover her hard cock beneath the many layers of petticoats and panties.

She has a surprisingly big dick for a sissy so there is no way it will fit into a chastity device while still engorged. I know a "cure" for erections so I make her cum for me and then stuff her softening cock into the CB6000 before she can change her mind!

This is your last orgasm, from now on you have to cum like a girl!!!

Duration: 14:47
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 393.3 MB
    Download Public Park Sissy Bondage and Chastity Humiliation Schoolyard Bully

10. nill909

nill909 Member

Chastity
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mad mistress Chastity slave guy humilation no orgasm!!!

Duration: 10:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4459kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 359.2 MB
    Download Chastity

11. nill909

nill909 Member

Sadistic Dentist Bondage - Femdom Oral Exam
    [​IMG]

Poor slave! This hapless victim was remiss in providing me with his medical history when we began negotiating our scenes, so I decided to punish him with an exam of my own!

For those of you who are afraid of the dentist, this is your ultimate nightmare! I enjoy playing on a very wide spectrum. While I took it easy on my bondage subject in the other videos I have shared on my site so far, in this one my sadistic side really shines!

How could I resist a scene with this gorgeous (and very, very real) vintage dentist's chair? I like to think that hundreds of hours of suffering have soaked into its vinyl seat.

First, I bind my slave in a very special inflatable latex catsuit and I lock his cock into a CB2000 to make sure I have his full attention. Once his penis becomes my property, you can see how servile and eager he becomes to please me. This slave begs, squeals, screams and flatters. However, I show him no mercy!

From the tips of his toes to the tip of his nose, I put this latex clad slave through some rigorous bondage. The foot bondage in this scene is unusual and incredibly strenuous using a product called "yoga toes."

I use a real ratcheting style dental immobilization gag. This is a gag built for hard use - I really could drill right into him, whether he liked it or not, with this level of immobilization and bondage keeping him right where I want him.

With this randy (and terrified) slave at my mercy, I can change out of my drab uniform into something more sexy. I love the transparent latex's ability to at once clothe me yet expose me. There are spikes on the edges of my slave's chastity device and you can tell my strip-tease causes him both arousal and extreme agony.

The tongue stretching in this video is intense, but I insist on only the best from my oral sex slaves. If he wants to get to lick my pussy, he has to earn it through pain. So, I torture his mouth and his tongue, with spikes, clamps, and even a tongue caning!

I laugh at his helpless pleas for mercy and make the Nose hook into place to keep his head immobile, lashing it to the back of the dental headrest. Dentist chairs were made for bondage!

"When you said every hole was available for me to use," I cackle, "I bet you didn't think I would pick THIS one!" Most people are very protective of their nose and nostrils. This kind of penetration feels VERY personal, invasive and frightening!

All this mouth torture... and then I inflate the suit to take the bondage and immobilization to the next level!

The "drill" in this scene is actually an industrial air pump (look out, it is loud!). While normal latex is an erotic journey all its own (swimming in a second skin), inflatable latex adds an element of pressure, restriction and intensity to the experience. The bladder inflates with air and becomes relatively rigid at the same time pinning you tightly inside the catsuit as it gets tighter and tighter and tighter. Since he is bound in a seated position, I rub the latex to spread the air beneath the tightening strap. His legs are unable to straighten to accommodate the filling bladders that are designed to pin you like a human gingerbread man!

This is bondage-under-pressure at its finest.

Cheerfully,
    - Mistress Alice

Duration: 14:53
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 176.4 MB
    Download Sadistic Dentist Bondage - Femdom Oral Exam

12. nill909

nill909 Member

Vendi Carson The Human Ashtray (2017)
    [​IMG]

Vendi enjoys the perks of having male slaves around, this slave looks suitable for a job as a human ashtray. She blows huge clouds of secondhand smoke into his face and laughs as he chokes. Vendi flicks hot ashes onto his tongue and commands he swallow. When she is done enjoying her cigarette she puts it out on his tongue.

Duration: 8:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11252kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.7 MB
    Download Vendi Carson The Human Ashtray (2017)

13. nill909

nill909 Member

Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome (Behind the scenes)
    [​IMG]

"How's your face?"

Burning, but not as badly as the crotch...

We are bleaching our sissy's beard and pubic hair to dye them both pink so that there will be no mistaking their queerness under any circumstances.

The "bleach chastity" situation is not as effective as I thought it would be. Despite the chemicals burning away at her groin, the "trinket" (as we call her genitals) gets harder and wetter.

We have to keep them tied down and distracted until the bleaching is done. Fortunately they are a "hair trigger" submissive. Check out Denali Winter's new kinky project, Salon De Sade for more hairdresser fetish films.

Duration: 5:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
    Audio: 180kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 231.1 MB
    Download Sissy Pink Beard Dye Makeover Threesome (Behind the scenes)

14. nill909

nill909 Member

Bonus Ball Busting - CBT FemDom Mistress Alice
    [​IMG]

Which will give out first? His cock or his willpower?

Words fail him as I cause more and more ball busting pain. I tie him up on the floor so there is nowhere he can fall when his knees buckle beneath the agony.

I love getting to kick balls in my chunky glitter platform high heels. This is the best possible combination of my fetishes for feet, nylons, shoes and my fetish for cock and ball torture (aka CBT).

It is a treat to get to do testicular damage to a submissive who says "Thank you!" for the privilege, so we go an extra round before Mistress Minax returns home to her dungeon.

Duration: 7:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8420kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.3 MB
    Download Bonus Ball Busting - CBT FemDom Mistress Alice

15. nill909

nill909 Member

Metal Suspension Bondage - Scavengers girl - Rubber FemDom CBT
    [​IMG]

You are in for a treat!

This is one of my favorite videos of all time! Everything came together so right in this super extreme bondage shoot featuring black rubber & electric cock and ball torture.

This elaborate bondage scenario comes right out of my favorite vintage femdom magazines! The Scavenger's girl is a bondage suspension rig inspired by famous bdsm drawings and a real torture device invented during King Henry VIII of England's reign.

The bondage frame is built to fit this loyal slave's proportions. My slave's black rubber catsuit is also made to measure so that every inch is completely covered in form-fitting latex. The booties are exquisite and even more impressive because each individual toe is encapsulated. There are built-in gloves too, no detail is overlooked in this bespoke creation.

One set of locks at a time, my slave becomes more and more helpless. The first wire goes from the tens unit to an electrified cockring. The second wire is attached to a huge butt plug. The best part about the way he is wired is that all the toys are Voice activated!!!

Whenever I give him orders, the shocks get him where it counts! When he cries out in pain, he triggers the noise sensors even more for a vicious feedback loop of cbt and anal stretching. Will this make him pay attention or just distract him? Only time will tell.

Does all this bondage and electricity sound like heaven or hell to you?

Duration: 22:35
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 679.0 MB
    Download Metal Suspension Bondage - Scavengers girl - Rubber FemDom CBT

16. nill909

nill909 Member

FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison
    [​IMG]

Small Penis SPH Show and Tell
    POV with Mistress Alice in Bondageland

I have noticed major discrepancies between how big a man claims to be online and how big his dick really is once you meet in person!

This video illustrates the difference between a tiny cock that is fit for chastity, cbt and t&D... compared to a nice big studly penis, plus some suggestions for how to extend your assets if fate has been less then kind. Cock extenders are available for you babydicks out there but it will be hard to get off under that thick layer of rubber!

I also detail the punishments for lying about your penis size in your online profiles... you don't want to get fucked with the punishment dildo! It will put your teeny weenie to shame!

Duration: 6:14
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 212.1 MB
    Download FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison

17. nill909

nill909 Member

Goddess Mia
    [​IMG]

You'll be instantly aroused the minute this scene opens, as it's a close up of Goddess Mia's ass and knee high boots as she kneels on her discipline bench. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" she wonders, as the camera pans over to reveal her slave suspended from the ceiling by his arms. "You're not going to run away from me, are you?" she says, mockingly. She informs him she's going to bust his balls. She yanks his shorts down with a quick jerk and gives him a few well placed kicks before reigning down a volley of slaps to his cock and balls. She delivers more kicks, and yanks him forward by the balls until he's standing on his tip toes. She delivers another series of slaps to his cock. Mia is sadistic and she does everything with pain in mind; she wants her bitch to hurt. "If it hurts too much you can always fall to the ground" she tells him. The slave squeals because he knows that's impossible and would only lead to worse pain.

Duration: 7:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 577.9 MB
    Download Goddess Mia

18. nill909

nill909 Member

Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality at the Edging Salon
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Lyra Louvel
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

Clip reached number 1 overall on Clips4Sale! Introducing The Edging Salon! Luscious Lindsey drops off her slave for some brain re-wiring at the Edging Salon. Her slave will be in the hands of Teaser Divina Alexa today. Lindseys instructions are simple, reprogram his mind, edge him, ruin him, make him recycle it, and lock him back up in chastity. She will be going to brunch with her girlfriends while her chastity cuck is rinsed at the Salon. The chastity slave is strapped in, noise canceling headphones placed on his head, and Virtual Reality (VR) goggles over his eyes. The girls run a program that will begin to wash his brain. The slave has to watch the video and listen while he is edged by the teaser Divina Alexa. The program has subtle brain rewiring to remove self-esteem from the male. The girls plan to remove the contents of its brain and fill it back up with the stuff Lindsey wants. The video the slave watches in VR contains clips from: Amadahy, Luscious Lindsey, Divina Alexa, Goddess Amadahy, Mia, Empress Jennifer, and more. The fetishes are: findom, ass addict, face sitting, milking machine, POV handjob, and POV Femdom. The chastity slave is edged and made to 3 ruined orgasms. The ejaculate is captured and then recycled by the chastity slave at the end. He is returned to a cage and will await pick up by his Princess and owner Luscious Lindsey later that afternoon or evening. Production NOTES: What you are watching is the edging session from the outside. The picture in picture is what the chastity slave was watching during the washing and rewiring of its brain. The sound is a mixture of both. There is music appropriate for brain re-wiring in the picture in picture video. It is meant to relax the male to help the rinsing, edging, and ruining. The viewer is encouraged to watch the picture in picture video to get an understanding of what happens at the Edging Salon. Or you can enjoy the suffering of the slave. It is basically 2 videos at once

Duration: 20:58
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 762.8 MB
    Download Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality at the Edging Salon

19. nill909

nill909 Member

Load Edging Cum Blast
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Lexi finally allows her slave the pleasure of having his cock milked after being locked in chastity for weeks on end. In order for him to get his monthly milking he will have to cum like a slave with her new spiked steel cum extractor clamped tightly to his balls.

Duration: 10:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
    Audio: 151kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 304.5 MB
    Download Load Edging Cum Blast

20. nill909

nill909 Member

Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease
    [​IMG]

Ladies, always keep them guessing!

Experienced chastity submissives and keyholders alike know that it is not as much fun if you know when you're going to get unlocked! It is also good to remind them that just because mistress unlocks them, that doesn't mean that they get to have an orgasm.

We are in New Orleans for DomCon when I lose a bet against Zombie. I promised him a blowjob as his prize, but I didn't agree that I would unlock him from chastity! How much can he enjoy oral sex while still trapped? Let's find out!

Time to see if I can reach his hardening cock through the grooves in this cock cage. I stretch as far as I can and just barely manage to lick the tip of his dick, only succeeding in getting him harder and more excited. It is a good thing that I have such a long tongue!

I eventually even add a vibrator for maximum tease and denial in this special femdom scene... but nothing I do manages to defeat the device. I guess he is stuck for now!

Duration: 6:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 317.9 MB
    Download Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease