{extreme Bdsm} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by pirs45, Jan 30, 2017.

1. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Chrissy Marie - Swimsuit Strappado
    [​IMG]

I fell asleep at the beach and I woke up tied up and gagged in my bikini! I have no idea where I am or how I got here! I struggle and try to get free, but I can't stand with my calves bound to my thighs like this, and my shoulders are in pain from my bound wrists and elbows being hoisted up behind me with rope tied to a hook in the ceiling! I am so frightened and unable to move or loosen my ropes. After a couple minutes a man enters the room, he must have heard me wake up and start moaning through my ballgag! He starts calling me his play thing, groping me and removing my swimsuit top before squeezing my tits some more. I beg him through my gag to please untie me but he does not. Instead he says he will be back for me later, he wants to go find another girl to keep me company. I can't believe he is going to keep me here in this excruciating position! I start drooling from my gag and squirm and struggle more, desperately trying to get loose and free myself of this torture!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
    Audio: 235kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 503.2 MB
    Download Chrissy Marie - Swimsuit Strappado

2. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Slave Vs Slave
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Video language: English

As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:28
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Slave Vs Slave

3. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Stella May scene 2
    [​IMG]

It is some of the best sex of their lives and you can see it on their faces.

Duration: 25:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3079kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 594.4 MB
    Download Stella May scene 2

4. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Simone Sonay is making an Army of Anal Soldiers and needs Jenna Ashley's Ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
    Cast: Simone Sonay,Jenna Ashley

Simone Sonay is making an Army of Anal Soldiers and needs Jenna Ashley's Ass but first, Jenna must pass a series of anal training courses. Jenna takes a good tongue fucking from Simone. Both Girls perform a lot of Ass to Mouth. Jenna Shows Simone how she can Gape. Simone smoothers Jenna with her voluptuous asshole then fucks Jenna in the ass with a giant strap on WHILE her her is up her ass.

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 12.2 MB
    Download Simone Sonay is making an Army of Anal Soldiers and needs Jenna Ashley's Ass

5. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Sheena Rose scene 4
    [​IMG]

She caresses their back adoringly, admiring how cute her date is, before it occurs to her that they might not be thinking the same about her, and goes to grab the cattle prod just to be sure.

Duration: 30:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 677.6 MB
    Download Sheena Rose scene 4

6. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Needy Nora - part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Nora Riley

Holy hell this painslut is amazing, just, and I do not say this lightly, wow.

Duration: 10:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6260kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 514.6 MB
    Download Needy Nora - part 2

7. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Goddess Kyaa Interview
    [​IMG]

Studio: SensualPain
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Interview

Take a look into another inspiring real-life Master?slave dynamic that parallels much of my own. As I interview Goddess kyaa, she talks about her 24?7 dynamic with her slave and her insight on a classic style of M?s which she will demonstrate in full videos to come. In this interview you will get a taste of what her time here at Sensual Pain looked like with snippets of the full scenes that will be available in the updates to follow. This dynamic Master and slave are a completely unconventional and unique vision as they display an age old way of life...both fascinating and down right sexy to see. Here at Sensual Pain, we like to document the real life stories behind the faces that deliver all of the debaucherous pleasures one could hope for.
    Please enjoy this precursor and teaser packed interview and buckle up for the main events.

Duration: 17:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 872.2 MB
    Download Goddess Kyaa Interview

8. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Mena Li scene 3
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015

He uses his cane to beat it until it is bright red.

Duration: 29:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2840kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 632.8 MB
    Download Mena Li scene 3

9. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Hannah Heartly scene 1
    [​IMG]

Then we sit around and watch as they squirm and squeal as shocks pulse in their ass and through their body.

Duration: 13:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 306.0 MB
    Download Hannah Heartly scene 1

10. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Society SM - 20 Jun, 2007 - Morgan March
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: Society SM
    Cast: Morgan March
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

After a long break from modeling, which you can hear about during her interview, Morgan March is back for torment and pleasure with SocietySM...she puts on a hot little red outfit for us and we drool over her long, thin body as she talks about her experiences with BDSM...we have her suck a huge dildo for us, then we have her strip...she is directed to gag herself...then onto the bed where we have prepared four nooses...one at each corner...Sexy Morgan slips her ankles in...then her wrists...she seems hesitant to pull tight on the ropes, but she does, and the nooses tighten around her limbs leaving her helpless and spread...there's nothing like making a hot, little, bitch tie herself up for you...the Pope enters the scene and begins by tightening the ropes...he spreads her our tight, then whips her...then a dildo on a stick and the magic wand gives her two of her many screaming orgasms of the day...Morgan has one of those pussies that can cum over and over...but it's as much torment as it is pleasure...in the next scene, we roll her over on her stomach...her legs are spread and her hands are tied behind her back...we rig her body into a harness and pull it up to keep her torso off the bed...the Pope whips her until Morgan can take no more of the rig we have her in...so we let her body rest on the bed and move on...the Pope continues with dildo and vibrator and Morgan cums with each...in the next scene, we tie her up like a pretzel...on her back, thighs pulled back to her shoulders...arms over her legs and tied down...she is completely helpless as the Pope rigs her huge nipples with electric clamps...he holds the magic wand on her cunt until her pussy is frothing and poor Morgan is screaming and struggling the best she can, which isn't very much...then we stand her up with her hands over head...her legs are strapped open and the Pope uses electricity on her nipples and inner thighs...Morgan thrashes as the current stuns her...then it's more screaming orgasms...the Pope hangs weights from her pussy lips and it's rare that we see a model thrash around from sheer anxiety like Morgan...but once he gets them on, she settles down nicely...afterall, struggling after they are on only makes them hurt worse...in the final scene, we strap Morgan to a chair...the vibrator is rigged directly to her cunt and the Pope clamps her nipples and leaves her to cum over and over...we signed Morgan to a one-year slave contract, so you'll be able to enjoy her screams until the summer of 2008...

Duration: 55:25
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 769kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 338.5 MB
    Download Society SM - 20 Jun, 2007 - Morgan March

11. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Lo lita Bondage (2010)
    [​IMG]

There she waits for some time. The heavy steel links of chain both biting into her flesh and securing her in place.

Duration: 1:12:06
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 813.2 MB
    Download Lo lita Bondage (2010)

12. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Doctor pain and Stella Star part 2
    [​IMG]

She pleads with him to let her go but he isn't finished with her yet! He grabs her and gropes her tits as she struggles, then binds her wrists tightly with rope. She is being far too loud so he also gags her with a large white cloth pulled tightly over her nose and mouth!

Duration: 49:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 932.2 MB
    Download Doctor pain and Stella Star part 2

13. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Society SM - 08 Aug, 2007 - Ginger Lee
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: Society SM
    Cast: Ginger Lee
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

This week we have another one of our contract slaves for your viewing pleasure...Ginger Lee is back again and during our interview we find out that she is addicted to masturbating...all day, every day. We start the first scene with Ginger's hands tied above her head and her ankles tied together. The Pope enters to inspect his little southern belle...he cuts her panties off and begins with some flogging to set the mood for the day...after that he applies the magic wand to her sensitive pussy for a screaming orgasm. He finishes by tying her body around a wooden column. Next we have Ginger tethered to the column balancing on a steel ball. The Pope wastes no time applying TENS pads to her feet and the ball for some foot torture...then he adds electric nipple clamps fora little more spark. Ginger's body is then covered with clothes pins and the Pope adds a vibe to increase her screams...in the next scene Ginger is tied sitting with her legs spread wide and blindfolded...the Pope applies suction to her tits and begins flogging her pussy, then it's lots more screaming orgasms...then we have Ginger bent backwards as the Pope enters for more torture from the pins that he applies to her body...then he rains hot wax down on Ginger's sexy little body before he brings her to another orgasm. In the final scene Ginger is in our cuffed spreader bar leaving her pussy exposed...the Pope finishes the day with Ginger screaming and exausted from many more orgasms...

Duration: 1:29:06
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 543.2 MB
    Download Society SM - 08 Aug, 2007 - Ginger Lee

14. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Orgasms Unleashed
    [​IMG]

She decides you might be a little too distracted orgasms Unleashed.

Duration: 15:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 920.4 MB
    Download Orgasms Unleashed

15. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Losing Control starring Emily Mailyn - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way friend Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot make herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with friend Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that friend Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.

Duration: 29:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 438.3 MB
    Download Losing Control starring Emily Mailyn - HD 720p

16. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Tiki Takedown: Cute pain slut bartender gets spanked & fucked!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Cherry Torn,Eden Sin

Cherry Torn is cruising cute bartender Eden Sin hard. Luckily Eden is a huge slut and very willing to let Cherry dominate her at work. Eden gets cuffed, spanked, paddled, flogged, choked, slapped, finger banged, and a lesson in protocol from Ms. Torn. Next Eden is bound and suspended as she worships Cherry's pussy and ass. Pleased with her slut, Cherry fucks Eden hard with a big dick-on-a-stick as Eden comes over and over. The orgasms continue as Eden gets her ass pounded by a huge strap-on cock!

Duration: 1:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 14.6 MB
    Download Tiki Takedown: Cute pain slut bartender gets spanked & fucked!

17. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

The Nymphomaniac's Apprentice
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Veronica Avluv, Mickey Mod, Janice Griffith

Veronica Avluv is a sexual phenomenon, injecting unbridled, squirting, orgasmic submissive energy into every Upper Floor Service she provides. The House wishes for more slaves like her to add to our nymphomaniac stock, and petite Janice Griffith has been chosen. Janice's doll like features disguise a monstrous sexual appetite and hungry squirting pussy that takes an unforgiving pounding and fisting and then asks for more. These gorgeous sex slaves shall be trained, their hole's stretched, asses fucked in tight string bondage, and left begging for cum by the end of the day. The first order of business is to show Janice that her new life will be without rules, in chains, with her only guiding principles being pleasure and pain. As Veronica repeatedly answers every question with a plead for cock and has her round as and pink cunt slapped, Janice gets the picture and leaves the world of discipline for one of hard cock and torment, having her own tiny frame beaten with canes, floggers, and hot wax while she begs to have her tiny pussy stretched and made to squirt. Once both ladies have been thoroughly warmed up they are brought into the Master bedroom and the real training begins : double fisting, jerking the Master's cock off inside your friend in slavehood, dousing the room in squirt, and still craving more. Off to a running start, we hope to have two nymphomaniac slaves in our care within the year.

Duration: 1:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 21.8 MB
    Download The Nymphomaniac's Apprentice

18. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Lexi Kneels and Begs for Tit Torture and Gets It 4 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Young blonde in white blouse, in black short skirt, with naked tits and with naked pussy plus man in black clothes

Duration: 17:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 378.1 MB
    Download Lexi Kneels and Begs for Tit Torture and Gets It 4 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

19. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Games of Goddess Kyaa
    [​IMG]

Cast: River Endza | Abigail Dupree | Goddess Kyaa

In this first scene that Goddess Kyaa has prepared, She has Her slave River and slave Abigail tied up in a little challenge that will test their teamwork abilities. The two slaves could not contrast each other any more than they do with slave River in light pink from head to toe and towering almost a foot over slave Abigail who is in all black. Scattered on the floor is a variety of different sized weights and a box of pebbles. Goddess Kyaa has them cuff each others hands behind their backs and proceeds to tether them together using clover clamps on their tits and a piece of twine between them that hosts a singular hook. Their goal is to move as many weights as they can in 3 minutes, from the floor to the box of pebbles using only the hook. It proves to be harder than they both expected. After failing miserably, Goddess Kyaa has no other option but to punish them for being such losers. She obviously enjoyed herself though as I think you will too.

Duration: 18:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 933.1 MB
    Download Games of Goddess Kyaa

20. pirs45

pirs45 Well-Known Member

Hannah Heartly scene 2
    [​IMG]

And so, after they gives us a little show, spreading their ass for our enjoyment, it's right back to work for them.

Duration: 13:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File size: 314.1 MB
    Download Hannah Heartly scene 2