Extreme Scat Video Poop, Enema, Copro And Shit Eating !

Discussion in 'Scat' started by ChrisSchumert1972, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ChrisSchumert1972

ChrisSchumert1972 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing, Toy, Extreme, Fist, Human Toilet, Vomit, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex

Info: Shooting with Italian whirlwind Kira can be quite a challenge - but above all it's big fun! Kira's unbridled appetite for body-warm food and drinks not only impressed our experienced performers Marlen and Penelope, it also took three guys to keep her happy. And just when we thought she was stuffed to the grills, she demanded the next course to be served. Enjoy an extra long, extra wild ride through the Brown Cuisine Mediterranean style! The scenes we see Kira is the new rising star, she's wilder than ever, and it starts with the two girls are greatly keen on each other, they head out on the lawn where they begin serious neck. After caressing and kissing as they take turns to urinate in each other's mouths to then proceed to poop at each other and then stroking their bodies and eat them.

Size: 1.79 GiB || Duration: 1 h 37 min || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

2. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Dildo, Jeans, Smearing

Info: Pooping my jeans and fucking my asshole Watch me modeling for you, pooping my jeans and modeling with poop in my jeans, mm it feels so good, and makes me so horny, i pee my jeans too, i can't stop getting more and more messy and dirty, i wanna fuck my asshole too, i wanna cum, i wanna feel good! And i do it, ohh this is so good, after i fuck my asshole and i cum, i put my jeans back on and i modeling a little bit more for you! Enjoy!

Size: 1.10 GiB || Duration: 15 min 40 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

3. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Smearing, Pantyhose

Info: Happy Shitty Day with Harley Quinn Today is Valentine's day and because im not that kind of woman who like to celebrate it candles and flowers, in a romantic way:)) SO I did it in my way, I wear Harley Quinn costume and i star having some dirty fun:D In this video you will see Harley Quinn shitting in her pants, making a big mess and smearing the poop all over her sexy ass, mmm she loves playing with her shitty ass, she loves showing u her shitty, dirty ass, its makes her very very horny and thats why she starts fucking her asshole. mmm THIS Is more fun than 100 Valentine's Days Enjoy!

Size: 1.33 GiB || Duration: 18 min 46 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

4. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat

Size: 700 MB || Duration: 1 h 31 min || Format: AVI || Resolution: 272 x 368

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

5. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Ass Licking, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial, Hardcore

Size: 278 MB || Duration: 22 min 53 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 480 x 856

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

6. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Fetish, Mature, Extreme, Masturbation, Humiliation, Femdom.

Size: 246 MB || Duration: 29 min 44 s || Format: AVI || Resolution: 450 x 800

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

7. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Fetish, Mature, Extreme, Masturbation, Humiliation, Group, Lesbian.

Size: 458 MB || Duration: 29 min 20 s || Format: AVI || Resolution: 450 x 800

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

8. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Solo, Pantyhose, Klistier, Dildo, Smearing

Info: Im in my yoga oufit, and I feel like i wanna play with my ass! So I'm thinking to clean my ass to with this occasion, so I start cleaning my ass in front of webcam, all the shit is coming out, mmm so tasty, i wish u can be here and drink all the juice. After that I grab my huge dildo and i start fucking and riding it with my clean ass, upsss seems like is not so clean at all, and i make a big mess all over, in the end Im smearing the shit all over my boobs and show u how dirty I like to play! Enjoy!

Size: 982 MB || Duration: 17 min 52 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

9. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat & Piss,

Info: Classic series from Manni Moneto

Size: 477 MB || Duration: 1 h 22 min || Format: AVI || Resolution: 480 x 640

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

10. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing, Femdom, Lesbian

Info: Cleopatra is back now it requires two more experienced slaves to kiss in its purest kaviar, Cleopatra has fun with his servise, the two girls kiss for a long time as well as receive pee in your mouth and do not be too humiliated .. miss the second volume of success! WE UPLOADED THE MOVIE IN NEW NEVER SEEN REAL 1080p QUALITY!!!

Size: 1.85 GiB || Duration: 35 min 55 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

11. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Fingering, Fetish, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex

Info: The last time they met was 10 years ago - we brought them together for a memorable event: the Brown Reunion of Veronica and Ingrid, two of the hottest ladies of scat. Supported by Princess Michelle and two guys, they gave one of the best performances ever shot on film. Steamy, raunchy and ultra-extreme scat love at it's best!

TRAILER

Size: 768 MB || Duration: 1 h 9 min || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 576 x 720

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

12. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: scat

Info: I'm a dirty little school girl. I show off my sexy body for Daddy and prove that I'm a good little girl who will suck her shit for daddy. I push out a big shit for Daddy then lick and suck my shit while dirty talking the whole time how much I want to rub my shit on Daddy's big cock and lick and suck my shit clean.

Size: 839 MB || Duration: 11 min 32 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

13. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing, Teen

Info: I'm dressed at nightie sexy pooping in the vase at the bathroom.

Size: 332 MB || Duration: 2 min 18 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

14. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Masturbation, Enema, Extreme, Fetish,

Size: 415 MB || Duration: 32 min 3 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 450 x 800

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

15. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Enema, Scat, Anal sex

Size: 589 MB || Duration: 15 min 58 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

16. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing, Lesbian, Femdom

Info: Hello, New Top Dominatrix Emilia gets angry for Melania because she like to drink from her expensive alcohol! Really fantastic movie with Xtreme BIG Scat and 2 Times pee, once direct in the mouth full of Scat!! This Girls are really fantastic, the Scat really big and the smell was real fantastic - Really!!! im so happy to find this new top dominatrix Emilia! ALL EUROPEAN GIRLS. The movie is in high CINEMA QUALITY and belongs to our Cinema Line!!!!

Size: 1.22 GiB || Duration: 31 min 7 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

17. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing, Lesbian

Info: After we get such a good response from our first sealed mouth scat movie and a lot of request to do more of them - here the new movie is. Diarrhea Sealed Mouth Black Diarrhea. Top Girl Emilia and Natasha Grof in our newest movie. The story is a love story with a lot of pee and around 4 times diarrhea. The actress REALLY drunk castor oil ( rizinus oil ) because she liked to make big Scat for us. Natasha real swallow the stuff!! So lets see if this film will be such a good like the first one.

Size: 1.09 GiB || Duration: 22 min 46 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

18. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Toys, Fetish, Lesbian, Masturbation, Humiliation, All Sex

Size: 1.10 GiB || Duration: 1 h 0 min || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

19. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Solo Scat , Toilet Slavery, Cuckold

Info: Custom request. You insist I get drunk before I even really start the video. You'll have me hit pause, etc. until I'm wasted. You know how badly I want to fuck my wife's ass and see my dick covered in her shit. She'll never let me do that and you are going to taunt me. You'll roleplay Laurie mimicking me telling me I'll never get her ass. The humiliation reaches an orgasm after she fucks a guy and getting off, she shits on the cock and has me stroke the cock with her nasty shit on it. You'll make me get in there close after he cums to smell the man's cum and my wife's shit. If I'm willing to pay I can cum on his cock and lick it all clean. You know how hard I get thinking of my erect cock sliding in and out or her asshole and getting covered in smelly shit. You'd tell me how my wife will never let me fuck her ass, but she's happy to give it up to the trainer at the gym. "Oh yes," you'll say, "she has him fuck her ass raw all the time." Since I'm nothing but a little bitch to the both of you I'm invited to the next assfuck session and Laurie is going to give me my wish, to see a dick covered in shit. The only problem is it's her boytoy's dick. At this point you would kind of assume the role of my wife and fuck a dildo and hopefully get it covered with your ass juices. You'd order me to give the dildo a hand job and really smear the filth on the cock. Order me to jack off as I lick the dick clean, humiliate me, be cruel. Ordering me to be your cum guzzling bitch, cock whore, eating little bitch. The dirtier and filthier the better.

Size: 802 MB || Duration: 16 min 24 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View

20. ChrisSchumert1972

[​IMG]

Tags: Scat, Pissing

Info: I'm in my sweet white innocent dress and pantyhose, but I'm aching to get dirty. I tease you as much as I'm tease myself when I touch myself and strip off my dress (wish you were here to help!) I've been needing to shit all day. I piss my pantyhose, loving the warmth and the way it feels before squatting down and shitting up the fine white mesh with some stiff turds~! I squish the shit around and pull down my hose to show you the delicious mess-the clump of poop against my pussy plopping onto the floor <3 I smear my poop all over my bum and put the hose back on to dirty it up even more, only to reveal just how caked my ass is with shit! Just look at how nasty I am. Haven't I been a naughty girl?

Size: 422 MB || Duration: 10 min 0 s || Format: MPEG-4 || Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download or View