Female Dominance Over Men / Femdom

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Blackneoa12, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Blackneoa12

Blackneoa12 Well-Known Member

Mistress Tina Kay-The Edging Games/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Date: 2016
    Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
    Description: Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control.
    Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.

Size: 842 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Type: 1080p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

2. Blackneoa12

Dec 14, 2011 - Felony and Trent Diesel/2011//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, Hardcore
    Description: Mistress Felony, Divine Bitches resident hellrasier devours Trent Diesel with her sexy black leather and intense form of femdom. Trent is treated to chains, clothespins, CBT, flogging and strap-on butt fucking. He's made to worship ass and is used as a pleasure slave. Felony has dominating sex with Trent until her pussy is satisfied. She allows her slave the pleasure of release but humiliatingly makes him eat his filth right out of her hand!

Size: 593 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 49 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Type: 720p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

3. Blackneoa12

Riley Reid - Riley's Chastity Victim/2015/Riley Reid/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: Femdom, Chastity
    Models: Riley Reid

Size: 366 MB
    Duration: 11 min 2 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

4. Blackneoa12

Eat It, Slave/2015/Alexandra Snow/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, Tease and Denial, Forced Orgasms,
    Description: After fucking my slave in the ass (Your Ass is Mine), his cock is twitching and he's begging for release. The rule with my slaves remains: if you want to cum, you'll have to clean it up. He's blindfolded and restrained, so there's not much he can do about it anyhow! I make him clean out the precum from his condom, then use his own spit to stroke him. I jerk him into my gloved hand, then pour it all into his waiting mouth. He doesn't want to eat it, but he doesn't have a choice
    Models: Alexandra Snow

Size: 165 MB
    Duration: 6 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

5. Blackneoa12

Mistress Salma/2016/Mistress Salma (aka Mila Noir)/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Food Play, Pissing, Piss Drinking, Toilet Service
    Models: Mistress Salma (aka Mila Noir)

Size: 197 MB
    Duration: 6 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

6. Blackneoa12

CHLOE/2013//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2013
    Genre: femdom,

Size: 496 MB
    Duration: 16 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

7. Blackneoa12

Oct 27, 2010 - Bobbi Starr, Aiden Starr, Nika Noire and John Jammen/2010//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2010
    Genre: Femdom, Feature, Bondage, BDSM, Strapon, Facesitting, Spanking, All sex, CFNM, Domination, Hardcore
    Description: Halloween is my favorite holiday. To celebrate on this fantasy filled time of year I wanted to do something different to get all Divine Bitches members in the spirit. La Semence Des Vampires (The Seed of the Vampires) is an ode to vampire movies of the past and all their cinematic delight paired with a femdom twist.
    Aiden Starr; the head vampire, finds her power diminishing day by day. Aiden realizes she needs more than blood to survive and only an innocent piece of man meat has what she needs to feed. For their mistress, Bobbi Starr and Nika Noire leave the comfort of their dilapidated crypt in order to seek out the young flesh and seed of John Jammen who unbeknownst to him is seduced by the striking beauty and sultriness of the vampires. John is sucked into an underground world of BDSM, punishment and fetish sex where femdom vampires not only feed off of his blood but painfully milk his cock and balls raw till every last drop of his seed is their own.
    On top of the higher production you will enjoy all of your favorite fem dom nuances including flogging, humiliation, nipple torture, pantyhose, ass worship, ruined orgasms, CBT, foot worship, CFNM, raw milking, strap-on ass fucking, heavy caning, painful zippers, breath play, sex in bondage and much more!

Size: 795 MB
    Duration: 1 h 6 min

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

8. Blackneoa12

Alexandra Snow/2016/Alexandra Snow/SD/1088p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, Forced Male Orgasm, POV
    Description: A new trial in POV, reduced in price for the imperfect way it's been shot from a head mount. I am a sex therapist with my patient who has had numerous issues with premature ejaculation. I explain that it will take time to retrain his cock, but well start with a basic exam. I want to see his lack of control for myself. As soon as I start to manipulate his cock, he is already close to orgasm! So I tease him.. and tease him.. and continue to tease him. By the end, he can't see straight and I decide to make sure he knows that I have total control over his cock.His orgasm shoots and sputters everywhere.
    Models: Alexandra Snow

Size: 774 MB
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 912
    Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Type: 1088p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

9. Blackneoa12

Brandi Mae/2016/Brandi Mae/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Muscle, Big Tits, High Heels, Foot Fetish, Latex
    Description: Alpha Goddess Brandi Mae expects every inch of her strong, muscled body to be worshipped by her slaves. She especially loves to watch a grown man groveling at her feet while begging to lick between her toes as she towers over the pathetic excuse for a man. If he doesn't properly lick and suck like a good foot-bitch should then Brandi has no problems taking matters into her own hands and shoving her Goddess feet right down his throat.
    Models: Brandi Mae

Size: 693 MB
    Duration: 10 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

10. Blackneoa12

Ezada//Ezada/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: HandJobs, Female Domination, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Face Sitting, FemDom
    Description: This slave came to Me saying he's interested in orgasm control. He understands by "orgasm control" that he gets orgasms, thus pleasure, whenever I want. For Me orgasm control is about giving - or not - slaves permission to have orgasms, but never pleasurable ones, only ruined (of course). It's much more amusing to see their frustration that satisfaction. The funny thing is that this slave hasn't even heard about ruined orgasms, so I'm going to show him what this are. I explained him how they work, and he is eager to try; poor thing, he doesn't know what's he in for. I tie him up to the bondage table, with his balls stretched with a parachute, and start to tease him. To build up more sexual tension in his cock and balls, I sit on his face and let him smell My pantyhose. He can feel how much I enjoy this, taking control over his orgasms. I rub his cock, stopping whenever I feel him on the verge of orgasm; since I don't know him, I prefer to edge him than to rub too much and risk giving him even the slightest pleasure. And after edging him like this several times, I hit the bulls eye and the sperm starts oozing out of his prick several seconds after I take My hand away from it. His cock remains rock hard, of course, as it should after a well ruined orgasm, and I'm sure I can squeeze more cum out of his balls, so I use his cum as a lubricant and start rubbing his cock again. Before long, I bring him to another orgasm, ruined just as well. I'm sure he would love to feel a real orgasm now, but I will not give him the pleasure, he will have to remain there with his erection. He will not have any sexual satisfaction, only the satisfaction of knowing I'm pleased with him.
    Models: Ezada

Size: 296 MB
    Duration: 8 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

11. Blackneoa12

Mia Malkova - MIA's Boot Bitch/2016/Mia Malkova/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship
    Description: While riding her ponyboy slave, Mistress Mia catches him staring at her boots. When he confesses to it and tells her how beautiful they are, Mia allows her pony boy to worship her boots, starting by licking her heels. Mia just smiles as her slave kisses and licks her boots in complete submission to her, even degrading himself by licking the filthy floor where her boots have touched when she commands it. After some extensive boot heel worship, including deep throating both boot heels like they were a cock, Mia orders him back to the floor for some more riding
    Models: Mia Malkova

Size: 784 MB
    Duration: 12 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

12. Blackneoa12

Mistress Ezada Sinn-Footjob gone awry/2015//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Footjob,Bondage,Anal
    Description: This slave is crazy about My feet, he would love to sniff, kiss and lick them all day. And the sweatier and smellier they are - the better he likes them. Today I am going to give him a different feeling of My feet: he will not be allowed to kiss, lick, or even see them, as his face is covered with a hood with just a hole for breathing; instead he will feel My feet touching his face, his chest, his cock... A real delight for him, I can see, his cock is harder then ever. A footjob is probably the biggest dream he ever had, and now it's about to come true. As I rub his dick between the high arches of My feet, I can feel him getting closer and closer to orgasm, postponing it to prolong the pleasure of the touch of My feet on his cock, but surely looking forward to it. Well, he's not going to get it today. What he is going to get, is a foot up his ass. My foot, to be precise, and even both of them, if I can fit them in his asshole. He is going to get fucked by My feet, just not in the way he expected. But that was to be expected, wasn't it?

Size: 381 MB
    Duration: 10 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

13. Blackneoa12

Olivia Austin - My Ass Is A Place Of Worship/2015/Olivia Austin/SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Facesitting, Stockings
    Models: Olivia Austin

Size: 494 MB
    Duration: 8 min 38 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

14. Blackneoa12

Mistress Carolina/2015/Mistress Carolina/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting
    Models: Mistress Carolina

Size: 665 MB
    Duration: 23 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

15. Blackneoa12

Ezada//Ezada/SD/720p

[​IMG]

Genre: Boot Worship, Cane, CP, Dungeon, Face Slapping, FemDom, Gloves, Leather, Nipple Torment, Spitting, Thigh Boots, Whip
    Description: Our debut movie with the notorious Mistress Ezada Sinn kicks off with a sentence of 300 strokes for the unfortunate slave. 300 proves not to be enough to satisfy Mistress Ezada, so the slave feels the full force of her wrath for considerably more than that.
    Models: Ezada

Size: 426 MB
    Duration: 32 min 38 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

16. Blackneoa12

Black Lady hand jobs slave/2011//SD/720p

[​IMG]

Date: 2011

Size: 362 MB
    Duration: 25 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

17. Blackneoa12

Cuckolded By Leroy ///SD/404p

[​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humilation,
    Description: Beschreibung: Mister P (of MistressRoulette.com) plays a husband faced to endure humiliation beyond words. His wife is stepping out on him and there's nothing he can do. He wants to hate the man she brings over, but Leroy is a brother who's smooth and ingratiating. He is forced to sit along on his computer and wait as he takes her out for a night on the town. When they get back, Sara has him fix them both some drinks before she goes down on to her knees to give Leroy a blow job. Of course, this requires a pillow which Mister P is forced to fetch. And then she finds that someone needs to hold her hair to keep it out of her face, and you can guess who gets that duty.

Size: 309 MB
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Duration: 24 min 9 s
    Type: 404p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

18. Blackneoa12

Goddess Ella Kross-Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm and Milking Him!!!/2015//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruining Orgasm
    Description: As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I`m going to beteasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word.I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to gethard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking himgently at first but picking up the pace until he`s dying to cum. I takehim to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in theprocess. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny themthe opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so closeto his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him bylicking my lips. He`s so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but Iwon`t let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and overagain, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by takingmy hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed allover the floor. He`s barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dickagain and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cockand balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fastas I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor isdrenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he`s in!

Size: 381 MB
    Duration: 10 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

19. Blackneoa12

Maria And Her First Victim/2010/Maria/SD/576p

[​IMG]

Date: 2010
    Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Trampling, Piss Drinking
    Description: Maria and her first victim; she uses her belt as a whip, her feet for kicking and licking and her urine as a reward.
    Models: Maria

Size: 702 MB
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Duration: 39 min 22 s
    Type: 576p

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]

20. Blackneoa12

Mistress AJ Applegate-Sadistic Chastity Tortures/2016//SD/1080p

[​IMG]

Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Tease & Denial
    Description: Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being tortured by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.

Size: 783 MB
    Duration: 12 min 19 s

[​IMG]
    Download File

[​IMG]