Female Domination And Strapon, Mistress And Slave|femdom!

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by antonio26, Jan 31, 2017.

1. antonio26

antonio26 Well-Known Member

Tiny strapons
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon
    Video language: English

Two courageous girls with a proud temper and a daring disposition took one guy, broke him, put a mask on his head and with the help of a strap-on began to fuck him in his anus.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 412.4 MB
    Download Tiny strapons

Evil Cock Tease
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lenna Lux
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Vibrator, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Masturbation

Seeing a grown man tied down and helpless with his cock locked in chastity makes Princess Lena's pussy extra wet. Knowing she owns his manhood turns her on so much that she can't help but want to make him as sexually frustrated as possible. It's even that much more arousing to tease him with the thought of being able to cum then taking any and all hope of release away. When a grown man begs and cries is when Princess Lena becomes an extra evil cock tease.

Duration: 13:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    Download Evil Cock Tease

Sadie Gets Fucked by her Bull while Cuck must Watch
    [​IMG]

Sadie is hooking up with her real man and her pathetic beta cuck must watch. She sucks her Alpha's cock while the beta cock looks on with envy. The Alpha tells Sadie to strip out of her clothes and she immediately does what the Alpha says. Sadie would never take her clothes off for a beta male like the cuck. She makes her cuck sniff her panties while the Alpha starts to pound her. The Alpha's cock hits her in places a beta male never could. Sadie spits in her cuck's face while her real man fucks her. She reminds the cuck that he is a loser and that's why he is locked in chastity. The Bull suggests that Sadie have her cuck hold her legs back so that he can fuck her even deeper. The cuck must do what the Bull says. The cuck does not do a good job holding Sadie's legs back and the Bull gets angry. The Alpha has an orgasm on Sadie's vulva. Sadie makes the cuckold lick her clean. After cleaning her up it is time for the cuck to serve as Sadie's toilet.

Duration: 22:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Sadie Gets Fucked by her Bull while Cuck must Watch

Doggystyle
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: FemDom, Bondage, Strap-on
    Genres: Gigi Allens

Goddess Gigi loves fucking boys in the ass especially when they are transformed into helpless rubber pets unable to run away from her massive dick. Gigi gives Doggystyle a whole new meaning as she plows her pet's ass wide open to be properly stretched for his new XXL butt plug tail. It's a good thing her slave has always been such a horny as he will now live the rest of his life as one!

Duration: 19:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Doggystyle

Cum Taker

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting

Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass smothering his helpless face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.

Duration: 14:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps

Download Cum Taker

2. antonio26

Only Speak When Spoken To
    [​IMG]

Cast: Charlotte Sins
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask

Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.2 MB
    Download Only Speak When Spoken To

Strap-on Squirt Queen
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Adriana Chechik
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brunette, Squirting, CBT, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana does not hold back on her slave's hole as she mercilessly destroys the bitch with her thick, strap-on cock! For being such an obedient whore she rewards her slut by milking out every last drop of cum from his balls. If that wasn't good enough he is showered with a face full of squirt leaving him a wet and sopping mess. His ass belongs to his Mistress!!

Duration: 22:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    Download Strap-on Squirt Queen

Charlotte Hates Balls - Mistress Charlotte Sartre - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out taunting her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.

Duration: 10:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 763.9 MB
    Download Charlotte Hates Balls - Mistress Charlotte Sartre - Full HD 1080p

Pleasure Hole - Kendra James - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kendra James
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Ball Gag, Anal Play, Anal Fingering

Slaves don't need their cock to please when they have a fully functioning whore-hole. For this very reason Mistress Kendra keeps her slave's cock locked shut in chastity as he will never have use for it again. His only purpose in life is using his fuck-hole to please and serve any cock Kendra throws at him.

Duration: 19:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
    Download Pleasure Hole - Kendra James - FullHD 1080p

Take It Ass To Mouth

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Payton's slave has been mouthing off all week and needs to learn a lesson before his behavior continues on a downward spiral. Payton gives him a femdom punishment of ATM pegging. Mistress Payton fucks his slave ass with her big dick then shoves it directly into his mouth over and over again. This will teach her slave to stop opening his big mouth unless there is a fat cock being shoved in it.

Duration: 16:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9952kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

Download Take It Ass To Mouth

3. antonio26

BBC Ass Whore
    [​IMG]

Cast: Vanessa Cage
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

To many, Mistress Vanessa Cage's slave would be considered an alpha male - a muscular bodybuilder who many would fear and look up to. But to a Goddess like Vanessa, he is just another whore begging her to fuck him in the ass with Big Black Cocks. Vanessa treats her chastised bitch like the whore he is, making him beg her to fuck him as she pounds his hole again and again with her huge cock. When he messes up by disrespecting her, she totally destroys his ass as a punishment

Duration: 15:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 961.1 MB
    Download BBC Ass Whore

Involuntary Anal Stretch
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Electro Play, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Cum Eating, Spanking, StraightJacket

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

Fabiana convinces slave to go eunuch
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Fabiana kinky humilated slave guy and ball bustung!

Duration: 12:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
    Audio: 225kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 741.9 MB
    Download Fabiana convinces slave to go eunuch

Obey Melanie sc 13
    [​IMG]

Cast: Obey Melanie
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking, Cum Eating

This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?

Duration: 11:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14821kbps

Download Obey Melanie sc 13

Queening Treatment

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Chastity, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Pussy Worship, Stockings, CBT

Being a slave means its always about putting your Mistress's needs and wants before your own which is the first thing Mistress Marley does to train her servants. She locks her slave's cocks in steel chastity giving them a constant physical and mental reminder that their cock no longer belongs to them. Her pleasure is the only thing that matters as Mistress Marley orders her slave to stick out his tongue and show his appreciation for being owned. She gracefully sits upon her queening throne and see's what type of oral skills her slave has as she rides his face to multiple orgasms. If he can't please her with all the orgasms she could ever desire then he is of no use to his Mistress and will be thrown back to the wolves.

Duration: 13:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps

File size: 949.3 MB
    Download Queening Treatment

4. antonio26

Miss Flora Danke Miss Flora
    [​IMG]

Cast: Miss Flora
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Slut

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy - and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora. Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!

Duration: 17:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Miss Flora Danke Miss Flora

Manhood Extractor
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM

It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel his face with her pussy making it impossible for the bitch to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.

Duration: 11:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 822.0 MB
    Download Manhood Extractor

Double Our Pleasure
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Ass Licking

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

Duration: 15:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Double Our Pleasure

Goddess Valora
    [​IMG]

Cast: Goddess Valora
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Boot Worship

All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine. I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in slutty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all.

Duration: 11:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 830.6 MB
    Download Goddess Valora

Cory Chase, Wenona

Studio: corychasecustoms
    Cast: Cory Chase, Wenona
    Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Fetish, StrapOn, Stockings, Glasses, MILF

"Keep licking all that cum off my stockings" Cory tells him. Wenona fucks her from behind both girls moaning and taunting him. Cory cums hard on top of the cuck with a scream. "Now lick off all the pussy juices" Cory commands him pointing at the strap-on.
    "Just like a good little cuck you are, we're going to shove that dildo right up your ass" Wenona fucks him over the bench. Alex moaning in pain and pleasure. As she fucks him he licks Cory's stockings and feet. He has never been so humiliated feeling used and upset from failing the cuck test. They leave him curled in a ball, Wenona slapping his ass and saying "until next time."

Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 412.1 MB
    Download Cory Chase, Wenona

5. antonio26

Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: Heatwave
    Cast: Erica Venus
    Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor

Filthy chick love to fuck guys asshole. She takes nerdy guy into the forest and hammers his tight butt hole with big strap-on and then that hoe jerk his cock and gives him to drink sperm.

Duration: 23:28
    Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9032kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    Download Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass

Goddess Platinum
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Goddess Platinum
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels

Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and forced to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their daughter and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

Duration: 9:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15621kbps
    Audio: 258kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Goddess Platinum

Worship My Latina Ass part 6
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Isis Taylor, Annika Adams, Vladi
    Genres: Face Sitting, Female Domination, Fetish, Latin

Two amazingly hot bodies, two breathtaking facesitting scenes. Sexy Mistress Isis Taylor stands in her bathtub, soaping her incredible ass.

Format: avi
    Duration: 53:52
    Video: 640x352, XviD, 1622kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.0 MB
    Download Worship My Latina Ass part 6

Pulled Pork
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: ManyVids

Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Shemale, Female. Mistress Damazonia fucks a huge ass dildo Natalie. Sticks his hand in a hot ass

Duration: 27:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

Download Pulled Pork

Auf die strafleiter sklavensau

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
    Video language: German

Bound to a camper in the icy cold outdoors, slave John awaits his punishment. After a few blows to the face, the merciless Lady Linn brings her slave indoors to punish him further. She even permits her assistant to have a hand in his training - her first time dominating. Hot wax, whipping, humiliation, and much more!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 58:14
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download Auf die strafleiter sklavensau

6. antonio26

Cuckold Fuck-Toy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Emily Willi
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Dildo, Chastit

Mistress Emily Willis has planned something very special for her cuckold slave. She has upgraded him from cuckold left in a cage to a cum lapping, sucking slut. Last night Mistress Emily had her young pussy creampied and filled up by multiple cocks and their massive loads of cum. Her slave's cock is completely worthless locked in chastity but his mouth can be put to much use. He will never get to fuck her pussy with his locked cock as the best he will ever get is cleaning load after load out of her young cunt. Mistress Emily orders him to stick out his tongue and begin fucking the cum out of her dripping pussy as she grinds away on her queening throne. He is a very obedient slut boy and licks and sucks every load out of her cunt but that just isn't enough to please a greedy Mistress. She straps a dildo to the sluts face as she want's to ride another big cock but his caged dick will never be worthy no matter how hard it tries to get. Mistress Emily slams her cunt on the slave's dick face giving him an up-close and personal experience of what it looks like to see a big cock fucking her holes. He begs to have his cock set free and used but she keeps him in his place as a cuckold bitch where he will always belong. No amount of begging will ever set his caged cock free as any time Mistress Emily want's to ride a dick she will just strap one to the sluts face. He is the perfect cuckold fuck toy to keep locked away in her dungeon to clean up her creampied pussy every morning, day and night.

Duration: 16:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Cuckold Fuck-Toy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Cuckold Fuck Toy
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Emily Willis
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Dildo, Chastity

Mistress Emily Willis has planned something very special for her cuckold slave. She has upgraded him from cuckold left in a cage to a cum lapping, sucking slut. Last night Mistress Emily had her young pussy creampied and filled up by multiple cocks and their massive loads of cum. Her slave's cock is completely worthless locked in chastity but his mouth can be put to much use. He will never get to fuck her pussy with his locked cock as the best he will ever get is cleaning load after load out of her young cunt. Mistress Emily orders him to stick out his tongue and begin fucking the cum out of her dripping pussy as she grinds away on her queening throne. He is a very obedient slut boy and licks and sucks every load out of her cunt but that just isn't enough to please a greedy Mistress. She straps a dildo to the sluts face as she want's to ride another big cock but his caged dick will never be worthy no matter how hard it tries to get. Mistress Emily slams her cunt on the slave's dick face giving him an up-close and personal experience of what it looks like to see a big cock fucking her holes. He begs to have his cock set free and used but she keeps him in his place as a cuckold bitch where he will always belong. No amount of begging will ever set his caged cock free as any time Mistress Emily want's to ride a dick she will just strap one to the sluts face. He is the perfect cuckold fuck toy to keep locked away in her dungeon to clean up her creampied pussy every morning, day and night.

[​IMG]
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Cuckold Fuck Toy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Boy Destroye
    [​IMG]

Cast: Damazonia
    Genres: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting, Boot Licking

Amazon Mistress Damazonia towers over her little man of a slave putting fear into his eyes as she is wearing her favorite pair of ballbusting boots. When she puts on those leather boots then you know she means business and wants to destroy a man's balls today. Mistress Damazonia pulls her puny slave out of his cage and unleashes on his balls by kicking, kneeing and punching them into oblivion.

Duration: 11:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 849.5 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Beta Boy Destroye

Anal Addiction
    [​IMG]

Cast: Naomi Swann
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off. Slaves are meant to be ass sluts and Mistress Naomi puts his hole to work making him beg for more.

Duration: 16:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

Download Anal Addiction

Mistress Gaia

Cast: Mistress Gaia
    Genres: Femdom, Bootjob, Milking, Latex

Today I'm feeling very kinky, and to give you a little treat I decided to wear a little black number. I also have my bitch of a slave on hand, and he is going to share in your treat. I have him on a leash as I lead him to my throne. I begin by allowing him the luxury of licking my beautiful designer boots. I know my outfit drives him crazy, and he wants to touch his cock. Not yet. I continue to tease him with some boot domination and more licking. He has to know his place under my feet. Eventually, I allow him to bring out his tiny cock. What an apology for a throbber, as I flick it with the tip of my boot he has the cheek to pull back. I tell him to place his cock between my boots, and I press tightly. He gasps and begins to slip his cock back and forward. I tease him some more, before allowing my bitch to cum. Then I order him to lick his mess from my throne, while placing my feet over his head. He has to finish by licking my beautiful boots. I know you will also enjoy the thrill, as you worship my superiority in black latex.

Duration: 6:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4970kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

File size: 262.4 MB
    Download Mistress Gaia

7. antonio26

HD Femdom Sex Videos Maepantyhosemilk
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mae Ling
    Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Pantyhose, Cumshot, Masturbation, CumEating, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.

Duration: 15:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps

[​IMG]
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Maepantyhosemilk

Mistress Courtney
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Courtney
    Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 985.7 MB
    Download Mistress Courtney

HD Femdom Sex Videos Charlotte Hates Balls
    [​IMG]

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
    Genres: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting, Boot Licking

Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.

Duration: 10:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9492kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 763.9 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Charlotte Hates Balls

Bimbo Transformation
    [​IMG]

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Pegging, Bimbo, Blondes, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Mistress Lexi transforms her slave into a brainless bimbofuck-toy. Lexi takes the new slut for a test drive with her massive black strap-on cock. Lexi tosses her around and fucks her every which way.

Duration: 23:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Bimbo Transformation

Deep Throat Bimbo

Genres: Transsexuals, Femdom, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Humiliation, Bimbo, Blonde, Blow Job, Dildo Training

Mistress Lexi is Deep Throat Blow-Job training her sissy Bimbo Sasha. The better a sissy sucks cock, the more money they will earn on the slave trade. Sasha has been having trouble relaxing the back of her throat during blow jobs with especially big cocks. Lexi tests her cock sucking skills with her strap-on cock. Sasha tries to take it all down, her eyes water as Lexi pumps the cock deep into her throat. Mistress becomes frustrated with the depth of her blow job and punishes her by bringing her to the fuck machine. Time to open up that throat for money making! Mistress Lexi puts the machine on high, Sasha drools all over like a slutty mess. Sasha can barley take the brutal mouth fucking but does her best to please Mistress. Some sexual pleasing progress is made on Lexi's TS Bimbo Doll Slave.

Duration: 13:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps

Download Deep Throat Bimbo

8. antonio26

Involuntary SissyGasm
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, CBT, Stockings, Sissy, Forced Orgasm, Cum Eating

After 3 months of no orgasms and locked in chastity Mistress Kendra's sissy slave is being allowed one glorious orgasm. This will be the final milking her sissy will receive to finish milking out every last ounce of testosterone that's left in his balls. Sissies are only allowed to cum in the name of science or by being fucked in their sissy hole so today is a special day for the slut. Once every drop of testosterone has been yanked out of the sissy's balls the transformation from man to bitch will be complete. Mistress Kendra attaches her full proof milking machine to the sissy's horny clit making it impossible to hold anything back. The final step of the sissy's transformation will be completed whether the bitch wants it or not. It's officially too late to turn back to his old life as a real man now that the machine is turned on sucking every drop of cum from it's balls. The sissy's fate is set

Duration: 25:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    Download Involuntary SissyGasm

Lacy Lennon Foot Face Fuck
    [​IMG]

Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn't go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy's eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can't help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

Duration: 13:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 975.2 MB
    Download Lacy Lennon Foot Face Fuck

Today your mistress fucks you
    [​IMG]

Cast: Charlotte Sins
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Sissy, Masturbation, Mask

Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
    Audio: 205kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 865.6 MB
    Download Today your mistress fucks you

Russian Hole Stretcher
    [​IMG]

Cast: Bethany Benz
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Ebony

Russian Goddess Bethany Benz transforms her slave into an even bigger whore than he already is with the thickest cock she can find. She loves a man who is comfortable with his place in life as a cock loving slut and gets off making him love dick even that much more.

Duration: 22:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps

Download Russian Hole Stretcher

Face Full of Amazon - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Damazonia's slave needs a nap and she knows exactly the way to give him his quiet time. With his legs suspended in the air and arms bound in a straight jacket Mistress Damazonia has him right where she wants him.

Duration: 10:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps

File size: 781.8 MB
    Download Face Full of Amazon - Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

9. antonio26

Sissies Lick Better
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Sissy, Vibrator

Mistress Mackenzie is turning her boyfriend into her chastised sissy. She locks up his cock, puts him in lingerie so she can ride his sissy face. She vibrates his chastised cock cage making him more horny and frustrated. Mackenzie cums on his face and leaves him her used sissy hoe.

Duration: 15:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Sissies Lick Better

One Last Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Genres: Transsexuals, Femdom, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Humiliation, Handjob, Transformation Fantasies, Chastity

Today is big day in Sasha's slave training, today she will become chaste. Mistress Lexi has a new chastity cock cage to lock Sasha in so that she may focus selflessly on her servitude. Mistress Lexi grants her one last orgasm before being put in the chastity device. Sasha is bound in a metal "shrew fiddle" to remind her that she is never permitted to touch her cock again. Lexi bends her over, rubs her cock while reminding her that she better enjoy this orgasm. It will be the last one for a long time. Lexi jerks the cum from Sasha's horny cock then rubs it onto a sparkly pink butt plug and stuffs it up her ass. Now it is time to lock that dick into chastity.

Duration: 12:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11368kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG]
    Download One Last Orgasm

HD Femdom Sex Videos Foot Face Fuck
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn't go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy's eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can't help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

Duration: 13:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 975.2 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Foot Face Fuck

HD Femdom Sex Videos Venus Rising
    [​IMG]

Studio: Empress-Empire
    Cast: Lady Estelle
    Genres: FemDom, Strapon, CBT, FaceSitting, Device Fisting, Latex, Bondage, Milking, FaceDildo, Handjob

Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
    This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
    sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.

Duration: 43:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Venus Rising

Mommy's Locked Gimp

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
    Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Stockings

Eliza Ibarra may be young but she takes ownership very seriously when it comes to her slaves. She always makes sure her gimp's locked up cock is kept on edge and his mind always kept frustrated. The more he squirms in his unfortunate predicament the happier it makes Mommy Eliza.

Duration: 12:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps

Download Mommy's Locked Gimp

10. antonio26

Slut School
    [​IMG]

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation, Fisting

Natalie Mars keeps violating dress code at school, she keeps hiking up her skirt in order to get the boys attention. She walks around with her panties showing looking like a total slut!
    The normal punishment for dress code violation is detention but Head Mistress Lexi Sindel decides to take discipline to the next level. If Natalie wants to dress like a slut, she will get treated like one! Lexi gives her a few firm swats to her ass with the yardstick, when Natali mocks the old fashioned Mistress it provokes further discipline. Lexi throat fucks Natalie with a pointer making her gasp for air while gagging on cock. Natalie's panties are removed and she is made to wear a giant butt plug. If she is going to be a slut may as well speed up the process.
    Natalie is put in giant high heels and made to parade her body in front of the Mistress with her tits and caged cock exposed. The next lesson is taking a cock. Mistress Lexi straps on a giant dildo and rides her ass like the slut she was meant to be.

Duration: 54:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
    Audio: 179kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Slut School

Edging Queens
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings

You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.

Duration: 12:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 902.6 MB
    Download Edging Queens

Cock Milker 3500X
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, CBT

Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.

Duration: 13:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Cock Milker 3500X

HD Femdom Sex Videos Face Full of Amazon
    [​IMG]

Cast: Damazonia
    Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, , BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Damazonia's slave needs a nap and she knows exactly the way to give him his quiet time. With his legs suspended in the air and arms bound in a straight jacket Mistress Damazonia has him right where she wants him.

Duration: 10:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps

File size: 781.8 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Face Full of Amazon

Puppy Boot Chow

Cast: Bunny Colby
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Boot Licking, Toys, Anal Play, Humiliation

Ohhh no!! Mistress Bunny Colby has stepped in a nasty bowl of puppy chow and now her obedient pet has to lick it all up. She lubes up a big, fat puppy tail so it fits right inside her good boy's hole making him wag it just for her. Now he is transformed into a proper puppy to spin shine her boots back to cleanliness. Mistress Bunny takes great pride in keeping her leather boots always looking beautiful and makes sure her boy's job isn't done until he can see his reflection in them.

Duration: 13:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 966.5 MB
    Download Puppy Boot Chow

11. antonio26

Sheltered an amateur in bed
    [​IMG]

Cast: Julia Love
    Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Facial, Stockings

The young guy decided today to participate in our dominant sex as an amateur. But he does not shine anything more than sucking my boyfriend's dick, swallowing his sperm. And lick my strapon.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:54
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 720.0 MB
    Download Sheltered an amateur in bed

12. antonio26

Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Femdom All-Star Gang Bang
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

There is only one way to punish a disloyal slave when he gets caught trying to escape the clutches of The Femdom Empire. His ass gets brutally punished, abused and fucked back into submission by the 3 baddest bitches to ever walk this planet

Duration: 20:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel - Femdom All-Star Gang Bang

HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexis Fawx
    [​IMG]

Studio: ClubDom
    Genres: Humiliation, Strapon, Punishment, MILF

Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.

Duration: 21:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Alexis Fawx

Chastity Cry Baby
    [​IMG]

Cast: Evelyn Claire
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator

He may look tough but once his cock is locked in chastity he becomes a little bitch crying to be released. He said he could handle anything so Mistress Evelyn put him in chastity right from the start. The slave is so horny with always being denied that his cock presses against the bars of the cage making it far from pleasurable. The way he cries and suffers brings so much joy to Mistress Evelyn's day that she wants to push his agony even further. Using her toys of tease and denial she makes the bitch cry in sexual frustration wishing he never agreed to give away his freedom.

Duration: 14:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9502kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Chastity Cry Baby

Abgehauen
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
    Video language: German

Madame Estelle is in a garage type atmosphere. The slave is brought in the trunk of a limousine. She performs cock and ball punishment on him. Another slave is clamped all over her body and then she endures a series of fisting. It is punishment with grace.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 55:51
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

Download Abgehauen

Milking their slave after 30 days

Cast: Nadia White, Nyssa Nevers
    Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers almost forgot about their slave who has been locked away for 30 days. They come dressed in red and blue latex, with thigh high latex boots, and pull him out of his cage promising him a milking if he can cum in three minutes. Goddess Nyssa Nevers starts poking and twisting his pathetic slut sacks while Goddess Nadia White strokes his disgusting dick. Goddess Nyssa Nevers warns him that if he doesn't cum she will cut off his worthless balls. Goddess Nadia White reminds him that he hasn't eaten, and he better produce a lot of cum so he has a good meal.

Duration: 6:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps

File size: 525.7 MB
    Download Milking their slave after 30 days

13. antonio26

Pussy for a Pussy
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 999.5 MB
    Download Pussy for a Pussy

Slave Tongue Trials
    [​IMG]

Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Duration: 11:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 857.4 MB
    Download Slave Tongue Trials

Double Dicked Hole
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alina Lopez, Ariana Marie
    Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistresses Ariana and Alina strap on their big, black cocks to prove how much of a bitch their slave truly is by destroying his tight hole.

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11322kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Double Dicked Hole

HD Femdom Sex Videos Drained By The Young New Mistresses
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Kenzie Reeves , Evelin Stone
    Genres: Humiliation, Milking, Punishment, Uniform

Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can't. You're just a slave, THEIR slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up!

Duration: 6:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11649kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 548.8 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Drained By The Young New Mistresses

Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite

Cast: Cleo
    Genres: Ass Worship, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

Goddess Cleo is throwing a spring break party for two friends. They tell her they are both crazy about Cleo, but she knows they won't be able to handle her kinky sexuality. She makes a bet with them, and decides to teach them why they won't be able to handle her. Goddess Cleo has them strip down and puts a collar on them, before she takes a seat and has them worship her feet. Each of them lick and suck on her toes and worship Goddess Cleo's beautiful feet. Cleo makes them gag on her toes before licking them some more. Goddess Cleo gives her admirers an opportunity to stop now before continuing their kinky trial. Goddess Cleo shoves their faces in her ass for them to worship and kiss. Toby is really into pleasing and worshipping Cleo, while Cameron doesn't seem that interested. Goddess Cleo bends over while Toby inhales her Goddess scent while kissing her perfectly shaped ass. Cameron needs a bit more convincing to worship her ass properly, and Goddess Cleo sits her ass on his face so he has no choice but to worship Cleo's ass. Goddess Cleo wants to give her boys a surprise. All the worship they've been giving her has made her so horny, and she is ready to fuck. Goddess Cleo has them open their eyes to see her big black cock, and she wants them to suck her strap on cock. Cameron is up first and stuffs it deep in his mouth despite his misgivings. Goddess Cleo encourages him to suck it for all he's worth, saying he looks really good sucking it. Toby eagerly deepthroats Cleo's massive cock like a cock slut. Goddess Cleo then has Cameron bend over the table and starts pegging his virgin ass with her strap on cock. Cameron can't take a fucking with Goddess Cleo and backs out of the competition, when Toby quickly climbs up on the table and presents his ass to Goddess Cleo to be her fuck toy. Goddess Cleo awards Toby as the winner with a hard ass fucking.

Duration: 21:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11694kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

Download Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite

14. antonio26

Emily Willis - Cuckold Fuck-Toy (2020)
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom

[​IMG]
    Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Fuck-Toy (2020)

Eager Little Butthole Natalie
    [​IMG]

Cast: Riley Reyes & Sinn Sage & Natalie Mars
    Genres: Shemale & Female, Domination, Strapon, Fisting

Riley Reyes & Sinn Sage & Natalie Mars - Hot trio! One trans girl and two beauties with strapons. They fuck Natalie's ass hard

Duration: 21:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Eager Little Butthole Natalie

D is for Dick
    [​IMG]

Cast: Morgan Rain
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, BDSM, Ball Gag

Princess Morgan Rain demands that her homework slave produces only A+ papers for her school assignments. She has returned from class with a D grade on her paper which is not acceptable in the slightest. She is a pissed off bitch and shows him exactly what happens when he fails as her homework bitch. A grade D means a big, fat Dick crammed deep down his ass and not in a pleasurable way. Princess Morgan is merciless with her strap-on cock as she punish fucks his holes reminding him that failure is never an option.

Duration: 13:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 962.5 MB
    Download D is for Dick

Facesitting Priscilla Page
    [​IMG]

Mad kinky mistress Priscilla Page extremal Facesitting action. Enjoy!

Duration: 18:00
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9950kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

Download Facesitting Priscilla Page

HD Femdom Sex Videos Balls of Steel

Cast: Kendra James
    Genres: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Clothespins

Mistress Kendra puts her slave's manhood to the test with a day of pure cock abuse. She has unlocked his tiny dick from chastity but locked his balls in steel so a piece of his manhood always remains caged. With his cock now exposed and completely vulnerable, she can really dive into her sadistic desires and make the boy cry for her pleasure. Kendra's slave has always been such a baby about pain but now he will have no choice but to endure every ounce of abuse on his poor cock.

Duration: 12:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 880.8 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Balls of Steel

15. antonio26

Alexandra Snow
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
    Genres: Femdom, Edging, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Edging, Masturbation Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels

Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Duration: 15:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7902kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 899.1 MB
    Download Alexandra Snow

Trinity St. Clair
    [​IMG]

Spanish teen Trinity St. Clair humilated fucked with strapon slave man action.

Duration: 31:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Trinity St. Clair

Slave to Cock
    [​IMG]

Cast: Maya Kendrick
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Maya keeps her slave's cock locked up for one reason alone...it's useless! His asshole is the only thing that is needed for her amusement as she whips out her big, fat cock and slides it deep in his hole. Mistress Maya's goal is to finally make her slave gape today from fully stretching his ass out. She doesn't care how much he balls up into the fetal position as she will keep fucking him senseless until he is a gaping slut for her dick.

Duration: 15:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Slave to Cock

Greedy Sex Fiend
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Hooded, Stockings

Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

Duration: 12:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps

File size: 918.9 MB
    Download Greedy Sex Fiend

Jessie Gold part 4

Cast: Jessie Gold
    Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Facesitting, Face Fucked, Live Dildo

Quite a famous and many favorite site is threatening large video sizes. Nearly 25 minutes of uninterrupted female soft-dominance dedicated to the worship of female charms, with the main character, which can be called the engine and face of the above site at the moment. This is her already 4 appearance on this site in this role. Probably - this kind of role brings her not only solid profits .... but also real pleasure)

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:36
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 709.6 MB
    Download Jessie Gold part 4

16. antonio26

Ruined Gimp Balls
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kendra Spade
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Body Bag

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

Duration: 14:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11287kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Ruined Gimp Balls

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.

Duration: 9:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 794.4 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

HD Femdom Sex Videos The Forbidden Drawer
    [​IMG]

Studio: SweetFemdom
    Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets and Leotard, Leotard ,One Piece, MILF, Strap On , Pegging

Sam has never been allowed to open the Forbidden Drawer of his boss, Penny Barber's, file cabinet. Until today. Penny surprises this nervous intern with an extremely thorough office orientation, completely exposing every crack and crevice!

Duration: 22:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG]
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos The Forbidden Drawer

Evil Cock Tease
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Vibrator, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Masturbation

Seeing a grown man tied down and helpless with his cock locked in chastity makes Princess Lena's pussy extra wet. Knowing she owns his manhood turns her on so much that she can't help but want to make him as sexually frustrated as possible. It's even that much more arousing to tease him with the thought of being able to cum then taking any and all hope of release away. When a grown man begs and cries is when Princess Lena becomes an extra evil cock tease.

Duration: 13:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download Evil Cock Tease

Cuckold Fuck-Toy

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Dildo, Chastity

Download Cuckold Fuck-Toy

17. antonio26

Give It To Me Now
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Tara has visited clinic for some tests. But doctor wanted some serious checkup. She was prepared for a clnic tests but he was interested into her holes test. What she could do except spread her legs?!

Duration: 26:02
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3610kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 712.9 MB
    Download Give It To Me Now

Cock Milker 3500X
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, CBT

Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.

Duration: 13:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Cock Milker 3500X

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kenzie Reeves ,Evelin Stone
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Fuck Machine, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight A's this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums.

Duration: 7:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 678.2 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine

Boy Pussy
    [​IMG]

Mistress Vicki Chase is wearing an enormous black strap on cock, she is going to make fit in his bussy (boy pussy). Now shut and take your fake cock.

Duration: 23:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
    Download Boy Pussy

Mind Fucked

Cast: Valentina Nappi
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Solo, Mind Fuck, POV

Mistress Valentina and her little brown bottle turn you into the mindless fuck-hole you were meant to be. Keep up and Keep sniffing!

Duration: 10:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11342kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 864.2 MB
    Download Mind Fucked

18. antonio26

Strap-on Sissy Love
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Sissy

A sissy just isn't a sissy if they aren't filled with giant cock! Mistress Mackenzie's newest slut hasn't quite learned that dick is now is sex life. His cock is permanently locked up which means no more handjobs and definitely no more pussy. All he is good for now is being filled and fucked by every dick that his Mistress throws at him. She bends her sissy slut over, grabs him by his pigtails and mercilessly fucks every last bit of man left in him. Just a cock hungry sissy will be left when she is finished plowing its holes.

Duration: 19:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    Download Strap-on Sissy Love

Girls Fuck Better
    [​IMG]

Goddess Aj proves to her lowly slave that she can fuck better than any real man. She lubes up her cock, slides it inside, and begins to mercilessly ram it deep down his fuck-hole. He has no choice but to submit to the will of her dick and learn his place as nothing but the house slut.

Duration: 17:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Girls Fuck Better

House of Sinn Goddess Ambra
    [​IMG]

Cast: Goddess Ambra
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging

Being caught by your while sniffing Her shoes is never a bright idea, especially since you know you are a dirty old pervert lusting for Her from afar for years.. But She knows you've been lurking around, sniffing panties, shoes so now you must be punished if you don't want dearest to know.You will submit to the sexy young daughter you can't stop thinking about and worship Her perfect feet that fit in your mouth like a delicate young truffle.

Duration: 10:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 315.6 MB
    Download House of Sinn Goddess Ambra

HD Femdom Sex Videos She's Fucking Brutal
    [​IMG]

Studio: KebraNozes
    Cast: Shayenne Samara
    Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. brutal like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos She's Fucking Brutal

Chastity Romance

Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps

File size: 867.9 MB
    Download Chastity Romance

19. antonio26

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Liquid Castration
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight A's this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums.

Duration: 7:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11570kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 651.9 MB
    Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Liquid Castration

Hot Secretary
    [​IMG]

Hot Secretary Madeline Marlowe amazing humilated boss face sitting pussy licking.

Duration: 15:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
    Audio: 209kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 890.9 MB
    Download Hot Secretary

AnalGasms
    [​IMG]

Super sexy mistress Alina Lopez extreme anal orgasm for msucle hunk.

Duration: 14:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG]
    Download AnalGasms

Lick my Heels and Feet Loser 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mia
    Genres: Foot Worship, Foot Lick, Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism, FootFetish

Mia tells her loser to "get to it!" She wants the soles of her shoes to be very clean and it is the loser's job to lick all the dirt. Then, she wants the loser to take off her shoes for her and lick her feet. He has to lick her feet while looking at her perfect butt. Mia yells at the freak while it to gag on her pretty feet. She wants her feet to be very clean, but the loser is not up to Mia's standards. It must get in between all her toes. She spits in his ugly face and makes him thank her for it. Mia giggles. "You are dumb!" Mia cannot believe what a pushover this idiot is. He even lets her just spit in his face! What kind of weak moron will not defend itself! Mia decides that this loser is just pathetic enough to be turned into a human toilet. It will have to be a toilet for all the girls in the house.

Duration: 13:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11066kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

Download Lick my Heels and Feet Loser 1080p

She fucked his pretty ass Close Up

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Amateur sexy girl amazing fucked slave ass hole, home made pegging action.

Duration: 13:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps
    Audio: 183kbps

File size: 297.5 MB
    Download She fucked his pretty ass Close Up

20. antonio26

Birthday Sex
    [​IMG]

Extreme anal fisting and awesome femdom pegging Birthday Sex...

Duration: 27:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

[​IMG]
    Download Birthday Sex