Female Domination (Daily update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Domina Lara Bergmann makes slave drink her piss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lara Bergmann is a domina. In this clip she is slapping her masked male slave with various items relentlessly throughout the session. At some point she pees in front of him in a bowl. First she makes him clean the mess from the floor, while she then order him to clean the bowl. Later on she puts her leggings down and lets him lick her pussy clean. After that she puts her pants back on and keeps slapping and humiliating him.

File Size :367 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:24:21

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d4973b13d682f/Domina_Lara_Bergmann_makes_slave_drink_her_piss.MP4

2. mistre krol

3. mistre krol

Beat That Meat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's time for another sexy Jerk Off Instruction video. Let's see how long you last this time! ---------- Your mistress is already here, waiting for you. It's time that you jerk your cock just for her. You've been waiting for this moment for a very long time haven't you? You understand that women are superior when it comes to providing happiness, and none more than Sydney. Don't underestimate what she can do to your cock. So follow along with her instructions and start stroking that cock for her. Show Sydney how weak, how horny and how submissive you are. You are no match for her sensual words, her amazing outfit with the see through shirt and the close ups of her soft, round ass. Your devotion and your commitment is what turns Sydney on

File Size :242 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fdfbbc7b19c00/Beat_That_Meat.mp4

4. mistre krol

YOGA PANT ADDICTION

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ready for your yoga class? Your teacher Sydney is here to walk you through some relaxing poses today. Starting with some simple breathing exercises. She's wearing the most amazing yoga pants and you can't help but compliment her on them. When she turns around, you get a great look at her ass. She can tell you're distracted and looking at her pants as opposed to following the yoga moves. Instead of giving you a hard time about it, Sydney gives you an opportunity to get it out of your system. She makes you whip out your dick and rub it all over her yoga pants. And then, you get to rub one out and cum all over her pants.

File Size :638 MB
    Duration :00:10:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2fb7cef596353/YOGA_PANT_ADDICTION.mp4

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

7. mistre krol

No Hands Anymore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Charlotte tells you that you and your hand have a special bond.That you love to jerk so much.That you wouldn't trade it for nothing.She tells you that you need a sex toy to replace your hand.She talks about dildo's and vibrator are for your ass,and only good if you are a sissy loser,like you.She tells that those things are only for your asshole,and that there are other ways to masturbate.She tells you that you need something for that cock, a Hitachi magic wand.Ones you will start using the hitachi,you will forget about your hand,and you will never wanna use your hand anymore.She then starts yto give you instruction on how to use your hitachi on your cock.

File Size :420 MB
    Duration :00:09:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a50b9745da67e/No_Hands_Anymore.mp4

8. mistre krol

Nikki Facesitting By Design

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikki's piece of human furniture is tied to the bed, ready to have his face sat on. She smothers him under her sexy keyhole panties, pushing his nose deep into the fabric n ordering him to sniff them before sitting down fully, leaving him with his lungs full of her scent as she facesits him. Nikki decides her human chair needs to practice being sat on, and times the facesits, sitting for longer each time until she is satisfied he is well enough trained. Lots of sexy sitting n bouncing as we would expect from Nikki.

File Size :470 MB
    Duration :00:21:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4f8666978157f/Nikki_FacesittingByDesign.mp4

9. mistre krol

Chloe - The Smother Press

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chloe uses the custom-built smother press 2 squash her victim's face deep between her ass cheeks in this awesome smothering clip. She looks amazing in her studded leather one piece lingerie as she uses the motorized chair to push her sub's nose deep into her pussy and ass to restrict his air whenever she likes. Her victim has no choice but to lie there n take it as she uses his face for her pleasure.

File Size :480 MB
    Resolution :1024 x 576 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8c01969dca50e/Chloe_-_The_Smother_Press.mp4

10. mistre krol

The Girl Next Door Is A Bitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've seen you staring at me when I go outside to get the mail. Our houses are right across from each other, you think I don't notice you peeking out your window? Who's that frumpy girl who's always with you... is it your clingy sister? I want to know, so naturally I invite myself into your house. You immediately start eyeballing my legs and heels, so tantalizing, so close. Closer than you've ever been to perfection. I know what you're doing, you little pervert. Why don't you try containing yourself? Let's talk about your ugly, frumpy girlfriend. Really? Really though? That's who you're dating? It will be so easy to make you my bitch, I mean your standards are so low. It's such a treat for you to hang out with a hottie like me. Hot girls should be pampered, spoiled, worshipped. You have fun with your girlfriend, you guys can do dishes together or knit scarves onto trees, whatever you do in your free time. I expect gifts from you, if you ever want to see me again... and I know that you do. My feet look amazing from every angle, my face is so pretty, toes so suckable. Keep staring, I know they are making you horny. I know you will do whatever I say.

Category: BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, POWERFUL WOMAN, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, LEGS

File Size :457 MB
    Duration :00:12:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/1ae83c88ffa6b/DGJ_-_TheGirlNextDoorIsABitch.mp4

11. mistre krol

Asian Entangled

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cindy has been one of Sydney's sex slaves for a long time. The day has come for a change. Sydney decides to pull Cindy out of the closet where she's been bound and gagged, and prep her to be sold, or leased to a new owner. But not without having some fun for the last time. Or at least the last time in a while. Cindy is bound with rope and gagged throughout, as Sydney gropes and checks ropes, feeling up Cindy's pussy and boobs. Finally, stretched spread eagle on the dining room table, Cindy listens in as Sydney talks to potential new owners while having her way with Cindy. Lezdom scene including teasing.

File Size :834 MB
    Duration :00:14:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/cdd207927a6d3/Asian_Entangled.mp4

12. mistre krol

13. mistre krol

Crystal Carrera - Crystals Captive p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Crystal walks in the room to find slave tosha tied to a chair. His balls are through a hole in the chair and Mistress Crystal uses two weights to weight them down. She climbs onto some stairs to give the piece of meat a better access to clean Her cum covered pussy with his tongue. She turns and has Her ass cleaned too in case any of the others mens cum dripped down to the crack of Her ass. She uses some clamps to torment his nipples. Mistress also likes to bite and suck on the nipples and does so repeatedly. Mistress Crystal is not happy with the slave who wore her clothes and knees his cock a few times to remind him to stay out of Her clothing.

She then slaps slave tosha around a bit, reminding him not to wear her clothing then She decides she wants to cum. She works on his cock, making it as hard as it can get. Then Mistress Crystal rides the piece of meat until She orgasms. She shouts and groans as She cums. Then she goes and gets a tampon. She takes the tampon and slides it in Her wet pussy leaving the ball of cotton to soak in Her juices. She climbs back on the stairs stuffing Her pussy into his face. "Eat It" she commands and he grabs the tampon string with his teeth. After he has removed the pussy juice soaked tampon, She uses it to slap his face with. A little ass cleaning and then it's time for shopping. When Mistress Crystal returns it is time to begin paddling the useless ass of the submissive.

File Size :1.15 GB
    Duration :00:20:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/050d1be069255/BestFemdom_-_CrystalCarrera_CrystalsCaptive_p1.mp4

14. mistre krol

Crystal Carrera - Crystals Captive p2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Later, Crystal, freshly back from the shopping trip with slave tosha on the table, ass in the air. She uses her favorite leather paddle to spank his ass till it is bright red. She also uses her other hand to pull on the metal chains bound around his balls. He moans as She slaps his ass over and over, again and again. She mounts the sub sitting on his useless back. Now She has a wooden paddle, perfect for making his red ass even redder. She spanks him and he groans in pain. Mistress Crystal decides She would like to ride that cock of his for more of Her enjoyment, of course the little scum bag can't get hard enough for her so She sucks his cock to make it somewhat hard enough to ride.

Crystal uses her teeth and lips on the subs nipples to get his cock hard enough to ride. He is useless as usual, but eventually Her persistence pays off and his cock is ride worthy. She backs Her beautiful wet pussy onto the pathetic cock. She lets it fuck Her as She moans and cries in orgasmic joy. She likes it doggy style and then She turns over so She can feel his cock in Her pussy better. Her beautiful long blonde hair spreads out on the red covered bed as She orders the sub to fuck her, harder and harder. She makes him stop to give Her some pleasure with his tongue. After multiple orgasms she wants to be fucked more and commands him to fuck her again. She takes advantage of her tied captive and uses his cock all she can.

File Size :1.25 GB
    Duration :00:21:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a9430de376ed8/BestFemdom_-_CrystalCarrera_CrystalsCaptive_p2.mp4

15. mistre krol

Ivy Lebelle - Pegging Glory Hole

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Mistress Ivy visits the strap on glory hole to have her cock serviced. She fucks his slutty ass with her giant dong making him take all 10 inches."

Missionary; doggy

File Size :1.54 GB
    Duration :00:18:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2e5e4990f66ef/Ivy_Lebelle_-_Pegging_Glory_Hole.mp4

16. mistre krol

Honour May - I Have A Fetish (UpskirtJerk)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honour and your room mate are going out for a night on the town and she is showing off her knee high boots and
    short skirt while she waits to leave, you can't help but get a good look up her skirt at her white cotton panties.
    Honour catches you looking and admits she has a bit of a fetish, she tells you that she loves to watch guys
    wanking over her while she teases them with her short skirt and shaven pussy.

Honour May on a couch in black sweater and leather boots.
    She takes off her panties and starts playing with her pussy.

File Size :332 MB
    Duration :00:07:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/652f8e824fd83/Honour_May_-_I_Have_A_Fetish__UpskirtJerk_.mp4

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol

Charlie Atwell - Dick Domination

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Charlie is not impressed that you have turned up late and now she is in the mood to really punish you
    and your pathetic cock, she is a very harsh mistress who enjoys making small men like you worship at her feet.
    She has full control over what you do with your cock and she intends to use that control to make sure you are
    properly punished, you had better do as you mistress tells you or the consequences will be painful.

Charlie Atwell arrives in her entrance with a dildo, dressed in latex.
    She then undresses till nude, teasing with her dildo in front of her pussy.

File Size :396 MB
    Duration :00:09:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/8b60bd14cc332/Charlie_Atwell_-_Dick_Domination.mp4

19. mistre krol

Christy Berrie Brutal Milking Ruined Orgasm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grab a condom, pervert- you're in for a brutal milking today. Think you can go round after round of ruined orgasms, or will you pussy out after the second one and have to suck on that cum filled condom like a lollipop? I'll make you suffer while you feel your own ruined cum squish around your condom. The only way you won't be forced to eat your own filth is if you finish this entire video. All I have to do is tease you with my tits and shake my ass and you'll follow every one of my directions. You won't even want a real orgasm when I'm done with you.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
    Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI GAMES, BRAT GIRLS

File Size :306 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3004a65f1b9fb/Christy_Berrie_Brutal_Milking_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4

20. mistre krol

MIA MALKOVA - THE NUTCRACKER 20.04.2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A slave's balls belong to his Goddess and she has the power to do whatever she desires to them. Goddess Mia is feeling extra sadistic today and shows her bitch exactly how much power she truly has.

File Size :999 MB
    Duration :00:11:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/821c60b69d048/MIA_MALKOVA_-_THE_NUTCRACKER_20.04.2018.mp4