Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Alexis Grace
    Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Tall Woman, Big Tits
    Video language: English

One of the most spectacular, rich and charming dominoes mocks a man who is below her, at least on the head, even if she will remove the shoes with heels.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.7 MB
    Download Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Gigi Allens KiIIer ASS
    [​IMG]

Cast: Gigi Allens
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Face Siiting

Gigi catches her husbands pervert brother snooping around the basement, he has always been a little pervert. She decides to give him a glimpse of what he has been wanting. Gigi puts a collar and leash around his neck and forces him onto the table, she proceeds to smother him full weight with her ass. She controls every breath he takes with her ass, making him wait longer and longer before getting up. She threatens to stay on top of his face until the brutal end.. but decides to keep him around to torment more later.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10819kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 992.7 MB
    Download Gigi Allens KiIIer ASS

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Yasmin Scott Caged Erection
    [​IMG]

Cast: Yasmin Scott
    Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity, CBT

Mistress Yasmin's slave has been begging to have his cock locked in chastity since it's been a long time fantasy of his. Her slave finds out reality is a cruel bitch as Yasmin is an evil Mistress who buys the most sadistic chastity device on the market. Now every erection he will feel the extra sharp & jagged spikes digging deep into his helpless cock. Yasmin makes sure he wishes he had never begged for chastity while he screams out in pain from her torturous vibrator and powerful cunt!

Duration: 11:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10740kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 913.0 MB
    Download Yasmin Scott Caged Erection

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Goddess Ella Kross - Playing a Game of Pain with My Slave! - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Everyone likes to play games, right? Well, today I`m going to play a very interesting game with one of my slaves. Looking gorgeous in my sexy lingerie, I ask him if he likes my ass and of course he answers that he does. I explain the rules of the game to him, and tell him that if he can handle the pain I`ll reward him by allowing him to kiss my beautiful ass. On the table before me are four methods of delivering pain: Three whips made of different materials, and one wooden whipping rod. I make him draw from my deck of cards, and the suit he chooses determines what I`ll be using to strike his bare bottom! As he bends over my billiard table, I begin delivering painful lashes with my leather whip while counting each one. We play until I`ve used all three whips and the cane on him, and by the time we`re done his ass is red and throbbing in pain! Do you think you have what it takes to play this twisted game with me?

Duration: 7:15
    Video: 1920x1080, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 321.5 MB
    Download Goddess Ella Kross - Playing a Game of Pain with My Slave! - Full HD 1080p

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

I Strap On My Man 2
    [​IMG]

Studio: Channel 69
    Cast: Mirella Sanders,Nanda Passos,Nadila Ribeiro,Lady Armani,Valentina,Antonio Benderass,Valentina,Alan Marcelo,LukasLucky,Andre Santos
    Genres: Strapon,Pegging, All Sex,Ass lick,Oral,Anal,Interracial

These girlfriends don't just get fucked...they do the fucking! Watch as they show us, fucking boys is what they do best.

Duration: 1:39:24
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1072kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 873.2 MB
    Download I Strap On My Man 2

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Wheel with Molly and Alex
    [​IMG]

Cast: Molly Jane
    Genres: Cuckolding, Spitting, Spanking, Ass Worship, made Orgasms

Lance has been fucking Molly Jane once a week for a while. He thought she was single and it was a typical "fuck buddy" situation. She invited him over to talk, and now she is telling him she has a boyfriend. And she told her boyfriend about him.

She calms Lance down, and tells him her boyfriend, Alex Adams, is actually cool with it. In fact, he's on his way over. The only thing is, her boyfriend wants to watch Molly fuck Lance with a strap-on.

Lance tries to get up to leave, but Molly take her shirt off and seduces him into trying the strap-on thing. She slides her strap-on cock inside him while stroking his hard dick and then fucks him until he likes it.

Then Alex walks in and sees his girlfriend pounding away at Lance's ass. He says hello to Lance, very casually, then rips Molly's pantyhose open from behind and starts fucking her while she fucks Lance. The harder he pounds her, the more she moans and the harder she pounds Lance.

Duration: 20:33
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 612.3 MB
    Download Wheel with Molly and Alex

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Losers Like You wait for Permission to Cum
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lindsey POV
    Genres: FEMDOM POV

You are not a real man. A real man would never wait for a woman's permission to cum. Repeat the mantra, "i'm not good enough," until I give you permission to touch yourself. Repeat it over and over as you stroke. You will be brought to the edge again and again as you wait for My permission to cum. You will ache for release, and by the time permission is granted, you will do just about anything for it. Think about how sad your life is. Jerk off with your loser life filling your mind. Maybe you'll cry. Use the tears as lube. Cum for Me. Cum right in your loser hand. Now you're going to eat it all up, because that's what good losers do. Be a good loser and do as I say. You want to be a good loser because, after all, being a loser is the only thing you really do well.

Duration: 13:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10070kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Losers Like You wait for Permission to Cum

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mistress Kiana - My Human Ashtray - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

First Mistress Kiana Turns your waiting mouth into her ashtray. She then decides to use his mouth as her seat and toilet. Today is your lucky day.

Duration: 12:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 375.5 MB
    Download Mistress Kiana - My Human Ashtray - HD 720p

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mistress Tina - Chastity Sex Slave - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

He must get her all wet and hot, so she can Fuck him. Not his cock but a Strapon, how humiliating! She rides him hard till she Squirts all over him! That was So hot, yet he won't get any release at all.

Duration: 10:41
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 201.7 MB
    Download Mistress Tina - Chastity Sex Slave - Scene 2 - HD 720p

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Aaliyah Hadid - Ultimate Tease - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Sexy Arab teen Aaliyah Hadid gets really bitchy if you decide to cross the line during her massage sessions. She might just give you a happy ending but its a happy ending you dont necessarily want. because she will milk your hard cockhead and when you cum shes going to ruin you in a big way. Poor Billy finds out the hard way in this new episode.

Duration: 13:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 310.3 MB
    Download Aaliyah Hadid - Ultimate Tease - HD 720p

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Olivia Blu - Ruined in a Big Way - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

When a woman's fed up, she'll put an end to whatever is getting on her last nerve and for Olivia Blu, that would be her horny clients who expect her to live up to the cliche that all masseuses offer handjobs at the end of their massage sessions. She's had it with demanding clients and when her new client thinks he's entitled to a handjob and a release, the blonde hottie plays along.

Duration: 12:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 289.0 MB
    Download Olivia Blu - Ruined in a Big Way - HD 720p

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Chloe James - Pretty Young Lass Dryhumps Stud In Jeans - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Horny, young, pretty and hell-bent on making you cum: it's Chloe, the chick you secretly jerk off to. Don't worry, we get it: she has the face of an angel, tits and ass like a supermodel, and the mind of succubus. She won't let go of you, she'll dryhump the fuck out of you 'til you're cumming on your own jeans like you did when you were a little teenage boy. She rides like the perfect cowgirl, only now the goal is not to stay on the bull but to make a guy cum harder than ever. You're so pumped about fucking her that you won't even realise that you still have all your clothes on and dryhumping like teenagers, only after you came on yourself. But it doesn't matter, this girl is so perfect that dryhumping her is worth the same as fucking 100 others.

Duration: 7:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6019kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 356.0 MB
    Download Chloe James - Pretty Young Lass Dryhumps Stud In Jeans - HD 720p

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: EllaKross
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, StrapOn

This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!

Duration: 5:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
    Audio: 87kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 285.8 MB
    Download Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Mistress Tina - Chastity Sex Slave - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Locked in Chastity and ready for the pleasure of his Mistress, this male slave is only her Toy. She loves to Tease and Deny him, use his Mouth as her Throne.

Duration: 10:56
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 205.5 MB
    Download Mistress Tina - Chastity Sex Slave - Scene 1 - HD 720p

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Brittany Andrews Cock Juicing Stand (2017)
    [​IMG]

Goddess Brittany Andrews has a stable of slaves who need to be kept fed to stay strong and healthy. She has chosen one lucky piece of meat to be her cum producing slut that gets to provide all the rest with a fresh dose of weekly protein. His cock and balls have been permanently bound to the juicing stand so he is always patiently waiting to be milked by his Goddess.

Duration: 11:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11261kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 986.9 MB
    Download Brittany Andrews Cock Juicing Stand (2017)

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Harlow Money - I'm Fired and You're - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Then she likes to sit back, often acting as if she's got better things to do like examine her fingernails or play with her hair, and pour on eye-popping pressure along with making the veins in your forehead look as if they're going to explode!

Duration: 21:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 802.9 MB
    Download Harlow Money - I'm Fired and You're - Full HD 1080p

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Can you Last
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexis Monroe
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

You wanna jerk for your Goddess today? Stare at my pretty ass and pussy and stroke that fucking cock. Don't you love it when I talk dirty & tell you how to stroke your hard cock? It makes you so horny and weak when I bend over and show you my perfect asshole? You are going to have trouble holding back while watching me shake my ass for you. Do you think you can last the entire clip?

Duration: 10:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10712kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 859.0 MB
    Download Can you Last

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cock Juicing Stand
    [​IMG]

Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Femdom, CBT, Cum Eating, Bondage, Handjobs

Goddess Brittany Andrews has a stable of slaves who need to be kept fed to stay strong and healthy. She has chosen one lucky piece of meat to be her cum producing slut that gets to provide all the rest with a fresh dose of weekly protein. His cock and balls have been permanently bound to the juicing stand so he is always patiently waiting to be milked by his Goddess.

Duration: 11:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11261kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 986.9 MB
    Download Cock Juicing Stand

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

ChiChi and Wenona Handjob He Won't Remember
    [​IMG]

Cast: ChiChi and Wenona
    Genres: Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
    Video language: German

Some women just enjoy making a game out of everything. Wenona and ChiChi decided they would give their toy something to remember...if he could. ChiChi locks him up between her powerful thighs and just refuses to stop squezzing while Wenona works his cock until it explodes. ChiChi was squeezing him so hard that he didn't even seem to react to blowing his load. They gave him a time to remember but made sure in the end that it was them who enjoyed this experience. They found out a guy can cum even when he is pretty much unc0ncious.

Duration: 14:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8560kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 930.1 MB
    Download ChiChi and Wenona Handjob He Won't Remember

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Str8Hell-WilliamHiggins - Mad Maids
    [​IMG]

Studio: Str8hell.com

Dima Lukin and Hugo Antonin feature in this CFNM, with the Mad Maids. The maids are cleaning up after what seems to be a rather messy party. Chatting all the while they go about their work. One of the maid goes to move a blanket and under it she finds a sleeping Dima.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 49:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2006kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 773.4 MB
    Download Str8Hell-WilliamHiggins - Mad Maids