Femdom And Torture After Orgasm! - 03

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by mila3, Sep 10, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard Captain - Nikky French
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2023
    Genres: femdom , Dominate
    Video language: English

The air marshall and flight attendant must give the new Captain a thorough welcome to the Private Jet. They lure him into a false sense of security when he flirts but quickly realises that he is not the captain whilst these two formidable ladies are onbard! The duo take enormous pleasure in objectifying him. Using his ass as a hole to fuck and his face as a seat and roughly jerking his cock.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.1 MB

Download Welcome Aboard Captain - Nikky French

Ezada Sinn - Pegging In The House Of Sinn Kennels
    [​IMG]

My chattel is chained to his bed in the House of Sinn kennels, just waiting for Me to return. I told him I would be back to fuck his ass, and when I walk in, I am wearing a huge pink strap-on. My horny bitch is so desperate for cock that he reaches towards it, but he can't have cock yet. Only once he has sucked My heel will he get to suck My cock. I shove My big cock into his mouth, getting it deep down his throat. he is My bitch; it is obvious who does the fucking here; his useless dicklet could never satisfy anyone and will always be locked in chastity. I order him to lie on his side, giving me perfect access to his open hole. I open him up with My hands first and find that it takes no effort to get four fingers inside. Now he is ready; I'm going to cock-down My bitch for My pleasure. I push My strap-on into his hungry hole while he tells Me how much he loves My cock in Romanian. This is the best sex he can ever have, that is why I have the cock and he is in chastity. I order him onto his belly because I want to fuck him deeper. I take My chattel with My huge cock, possessing him completely. I love to lie down on him, My cock in his arse and My big breasts on his back, reminding him of his place under Me. The feeling of My strap-on rubbing against My sanctum brings Me to an intense orgasm. he is My fuck toy, kept here to be used whenever and however I wish. What is the place you deserve in My harem?

Duration: 13:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3460kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 338.3 MB

Download Ezada Sinn - Pegging In The House Of Sinn Kennels

Sahrye - Opening up your throat!
    [​IMG]

Sahrye was nice enoug hto let Ninja crash in her room after a heavy night at fetishcon. However he's overstayed his welcome as Sahrye has just finished some shoots and wants to relax. Instead she finds Jason still on the floor. She gets him up and makes him kiss her heels to show his remorse for staying so long, However a sadistic streak cover comes her as she pulls him to the bed and removes her shoes. She wants to really make him siffer now with her perfect toes and feet. She stands over him and starts deep gagging him! She wants to see how far down his throat her feet ca go and if you've seen Sahrye in action before, you know she has NO mercy as she makes Ninja tear up from her cruel extreme gagging!

Duration: 12:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 887.3 MB

Download Sahrye - Opening up your throat!

Miss Vivienne L'Amour - Tormented & Teased
    [​IMG]

Mistress Vivienne L'Amour, dominant in her leather, allows her lucky subbie to worship her shoes and feet. He is then laid on the mattress and she tramples his hard cock and puts her feet in his eager mouth, making him hard and desperate. Mistress decides to wrap him in the latex bondage sack, his hard dick poking through. She loves to tease and edge him, a magnificent handjob as she decides whether to let him cum or not.

Duration: 24:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8295kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miss Vivienne L'Amour - Tormented & Teased

Agatha Delicious - Agatha Delicious Vs Fuck Buck
    [​IMG]

Genres: Facesitting, Humiliation, Leg Scissor, Squeeze, Pegging, Strap On Fucking, Winner Fucks Loser, Woman Wins

Agatha Delicious has been climbing the ranks recently. She Won the lesbian MILF mini tournament and she's been ranked high enough to be in this year's Fall Brawl tournament on the lesbian edition site. Today she's taking on a twink wrestler. Mr. Fuck Buck wrestled in school and while he's fine being submissive he knows he's here for a competitive sex fight, So if Agatha wants to fuck his little butthole, she's going to need to beat him fair and square and he's gonna put up a fight. Buck does put Agatha into some trouble. He shows her he's not going down without a real fight. He gets on top and lets her know he has his own set of skills. This is a really fun power exchange between two skilled grapplers who want to impose their will on each other. The winner dominates the loser with butt fucking and muscle worship

Duration: 43:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB

Download Agatha Delicious - Agatha Delicious Vs Fuck Buck

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Brutal CBT treatment
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
    Video language: German

Having hooked the tight rope on the slave's balls to a little wooden crane, the Mistress has now got her hands empty - and ready to torture the worm's sack. Watch it grow dark, glossy and so wonderfully receptive to pain. Oh boy, he will hurt so bad.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 9:39
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 275.1 MB

Download Brutal CBT treatment

Danica Naked Domination
    [​IMG]

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:32
    Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool
    [​IMG]

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola, Colby Jansen
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum In Mouth, Facesitting, Pantyhose, Fishnet

Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.

Duration: 20:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
    Audio: 220kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool

Cold steel femdom
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007

The fear that this submissive guy is experiencing is something totally out of this world. The huge knife that his bossy girlfriend is running all over his body feels so dangerous. It's like she can chop his nipples and throbbing boner off any second!

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 238.0 MB

Download Cold steel femdom

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Impact Session with Mistress Odette
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2020
    Studio: ManyVids
    Cast: Kendall Penny, Mistress Odette
    Genres: Domination, Femdom, Foot fetish, Strapon, Sex toys

Took my lil slave boy to Mistress Odette's dungeon for a play sesh. He really was being such a naughty defiant little Pos, so it made it that much more rewarding to be mean to him. Sometimes the boy just needs to be broken. Impact (canning, spanking, whipping), gagging, oral servitude, degradation, gay shaming, foot worship and more.

Duration: 17:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB

Download Impact Session with Mistress Odette

Latex hot princess
    [​IMG]

Studio: Venality

Young and marvelous princess of the latex clothes is getting a big portion of unforgettable sex, which is full of pleasure, orgasms and group banging. A group of three is expressing their latex love to each other.

Duration: 30:27
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.8 MB

Download Latex hot princess

Dirty human doormat
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2006

This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline - or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!

Duration: 6:40
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 192.6 MB

Download Dirty human doormat

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Bound To Be Wanked
    [​IMG]

Studio: Submissed
    Cast: Cindy Shine, Sereyna Gomez, Sarah Simons, Keira Flow

These men were being naughty and they need to be punished to learn the lesson. Luckily our sexy Doms are really good teachers! They spank them with different spanking implements and milk these bad boys until they beg for mercy. For the real FemDom lovers!

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Bound To Be Wanked

Hard femdom whipping
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2005
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

This beautiful sun-drenched parlor looks like a perfect place for an artful erotic shoot but. That's clearly not something that will actually happen there today. It's going to be the stage for a kinky-ass femdom whipping scene by a luscious Mistress!

Duration: 9:22
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 264.4 MB

Download Hard femdom whipping

CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 01
    [​IMG]

Mistress Amanda Wildefyre (she/her/Mage) is a successful professional dominatrix with over 30 years experience.

Video: 640x480

[​IMG]
    Total size: 827.4 MB in 19 files.

Download CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 01

CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 02
    [​IMG]

Learn her best-kept secrets to take your BDSM skills to the next level and beyond.

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.6 GB in 35 files.

Download CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 02

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Alexis Monroe - Stinky Stripper Feet
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Alexis Monroe
    Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Stockings, Latex,

Miss Alexis has been feature dancing which gets her feet stinky & sweaty. She orders her submissive to unlace her boots for foot worship & massage. Alexis orders he lick her pungent feet.

Duration: 16:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11226kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexis Monroe - Stinky Stripper Feet

CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 06
    [​IMG]

Her equipment collections and public displays of latex dollification remain unrivaled.

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 30 files.

Download CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 06

CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 03
    [​IMG]

Mistress Amanda Wildefyre. has taught classes around the country and abroad for the last three decades.

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.2 GB in 26 files.

Download CastleDiabolica aka Amanda Wildefyre in H265, Part 03

Femdom wax torture
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007

This bodacious femdom Mistress has got a generous portion of hot wax for her slave today. Watch her light a big candle up and splash the burning wax onto the most sensitive corners of his body. And her flogger will only make the fun more intense!

Duration: 8:55
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 254.2 MB

Download Femdom wax torture

Worthless & Stupid: Humiliation Task Set 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: The Miss Ginger
    Genres: Femdom

You can't help yourself when it comes to beautiful women. You ache for their attention, you crave it. You settled when you married and you just aren't happy, at least not as happy as you could be. Attention comes so far, few and in between for you that when you even get an ounce of it, you become stupid, helpless, and obedient. You feel worthless when you aren't serving someone superior, someone far better than you. You love the feeling of knowing I am unobtainable, and yet you keep coming back. I can give you stupid, embarrassing tasks to tod, and you will happily oblige. As a matter of fact, I have some tasks I want you to do... get your dick out and get ready to stroke as you stupefy yourself for my perfection.

Duration: 11:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps
    Audio: 202kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 228.8 MB

Download Worthless & Stupid: Humiliation Task Set 1080p