Femdom and torture after orgasm!

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mila3, Feb 21, 2016.

1. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The impending ruin
    [​IMG]

What's worse? The three-girl giggling, leg twitching, squirming WAIT for the ruined orgasm.. or the actual ruin itself? Warning - This is a little humiliating..

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
    Audio: 129kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 218.2 MB
    Download The impending ruin

2. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Day in the Life of a Human Toilet
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Jenna Ivory
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Piss , Pissing

The cameraman is such a morn. He fucked up Jenna Ivorys pop shot with big Moe. Now Jennas stomach is covered in Moes cum. Jenna has a solution. She tells her cuckold, Marcello, to crawl over and lick the cum off of her stomach. Jenna humiliates and laughs at the cuck while he cleans her. When hes finished, Jenna sends the cuckold to get Moe a towel. Jenna instructs the cuck to stay in the bathroom. Getting fucked by a huge cock makes Jenna have to piss. With the cuckold laying on the bathroom floor, Jenna sits on his face. She pisses into the cuckolds mouth and down his throat. (SIMULATED) When shes done peeing, she uses the cuckolds tongue as toilet paper. Jenna leaves. The cuckolds remains on the bathroom floor and waits for his Mistress next visit. A few hours later, Jenna returns and pisses in his mouth again. Again, she leaves. Jenna returns in the evening. She uses her human toilet a third time. Jenna gets dressed to go out. She uses him a fourth time. She makes the cuckold suck every missed drop of pee from the tile floor. This clip includes two bonus teasers. Jenna uses her cuckold as a wastebasket for her tissues, a sink as she brushes her teeth, and as her toilet paper. In the added teaser, Jenna makes her cuckold bob in the toilet for her toilet paper after shes peed.

Duration: 10:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6767kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 539.8 MB
    Download Day in the Life of a Human Toilet

3. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

girl trampling guy into submission
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation
    Video language: English

Skinny sexy girl trampling guy into submission, amateur femdom.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:19
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 523.9 MB
    Download girl trampling guy into submission

4. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Milked bone dry
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Ezada
    Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.0 MB
    Download Milked bone dry

5. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Unfaithful And Impudent
    [​IMG]

Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
    Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Humilating

The sotted wife after the party brought into a family nest of the new lover. Most likely, the lover isn't especially rich also without apartment as for sex from the new acquaintance he had no room in hotel and didn't take it to himself home. No! The couple in love became hollow to the apartment of the appeasable husband of the dissolute wife

Duration: 21:48
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 492.7 MB
    Download Unfaithful And Impudent

6. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Latex Sex With a Shemale Slut - Joanna Jet part 2
    [​IMG]

Two part video featuring the evergreen Joanna Jet (wonder how old she is, seems to have been going for years) and her hot brunette friend.

Duration: 11:16
    Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 2173kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 192.5 MB
    Download Latex Sex With a Shemale Slut - Joanna Jet part 2

7. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Fuck My Studded Hose
    [​IMG]

Look at these gorgeous black sheer super soft and smooth pantyhose clinging to my legs. They have little shiny studs that run up the back like a seam. Can you imagine the scent of my damp foot when I pop out of one of these beautiful platform heels? Or perhaps you imagine how they might taste if and when I allow you to lick them. This little shoe and pantyhose slut lives for my hosiery� quite literally. It�s the only thing that makes it hard anymore. Kissing, licking and fucking my shoes and hose is the only sex it gets! Such a lucky boi, wouldn�t you agree? Best to keep it locked up in my cage and horny for my pantyhose until I�m ready to be worshiped. When it�s good it gets to fuck my silky legs, cum on my hose and then lick up every last drop.

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 421.7 MB
    Download Fuck My Studded Hose

8. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Latex Sex With a Shemale Slut - Joanna Jet part 1
    [​IMG]

Both in latex they meet for a bout of sex which starts with the girl caressing and jerking Joanna's hard cock and licking her ass, the girl then dons a black strapon which Joanna sucks until its rammed into Joanna's ass. After a few minutes Joanna decides to return the compliment by fucking the girl and cumming on her ass.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 190.7 MB
    Download Latex Sex With a Shemale Slut - Joanna Jet part 1

9. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cumtestant Vol. 2
    [​IMG]

Our latest competitor in the "how long can I keep him on that excrutiating edge" contest is .. another namelessfaceless dude. And I think he's confused--you're supposed to tryto prevent me from making you spray all over the place, not whimper and give in after a minute of my best strokes and a cleavage-y facecuddle. Needless to say, he loses.They always lose.

Duration: 3:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8363kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 236.4 MB
    Download Cumtestant Vol. 2

10. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

jeans facesitting
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mad mistress in jeans hardcore face sitting slave guy. enjoy!!!

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 664.5 MB
    Download jeans facesitting

11. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Denied and Begging!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Aiden Starr,Beau Warner

It's always exciting when the Divine Bitches have a huge, hard, muscle beau hunk come to worship at the Church Of the Divine Bitches. Aiden Star takes full advantage of her juicy meat, riding him around like an animal, spanking his rock hard ass and strap-on fucking/prostate milking his cock and hole until precum oozes form his tip. She denies him to guarantee his cock stands tall and hard and she rides it to orgasm leaving him denied and begging!

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 11.6 MB
    Download Denied and Begging!

12. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Angel Allwood gets cocky, thinks she can take Ariel X down
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Angel Allwood,Ariel X,Syd Blakovich

Angel Allwood has been doing pretty well in tag matches and she thinks she's ready to take on an elite erotic wrestler. She challenges Ariel X to a Winner Take all Match. The winner of this match gets to do what ever she wants to the loser and that includes dragging her on to Everything Butt and Destroying her asshole. After one wrestler traps her opponent and fingers her to Orgasm, she doesn't stop there. After the buzzer in round 3 goes off, she has fingers in the pussy and as rules state, she can keep fingering until Orgasm is achieved. Winner Brutally fuckes losers. Winner does push ups trusting her cock down the losers throat. Loser is Spanked mercilessly, choked face sat and made to worship the winners muscles. Then the loser is lift and carried into the enema room to clean up for an all Anal day at Everything Butt. For the EverythingButt.com segment go to Everythingbutt.com

Format: flv
    Duration: 0:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1682kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 11.3 MB
    Download Angel Allwood gets cocky, thinks she can take Ariel X down

13. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Facesits Cuckold while Mr Johnson uses her Mouth
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cali Carter
    Genres: Female Domination, Blowjobs, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Cuckolding

Calis taking a break in her office, using one of the unattractive male employees as furniture. Cali sends a text to Mr. Johnson, the dreamiest man in her department. Calis heard hes leaving for a long trip to Thailand by the end of the workday. Shes really going to miss their special time together. Mr. Johnson surprises Cali by showing up at her office to use her mouth one more time before catching his plane. The things Mr. Johnson does are so sweet! Mr. Johnson fucks Calis mouth with his amazing cock. Cali sits on the office cucks face while she takes care of Mr. Johnson. The office cuck worships Calis pussy while she sits on its face. The office cuck is locked in chastity. Cali spits into her office cucks mouth while she sucks Mr. Johnsons superior manhood. Mr. Johnson cums in Calis mouth. Cali spits the cum into the office cuck. Cali never swallows. Thats what cucks are for

Duration: 15:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8008kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 896.3 MB
    Download Facesits Cuckold while Mr Johnson uses her Mouth

14. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

I Cum First
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdom Empire
    Cast: Jojo Kiss

Mistress Jojo has locked her slave''s head in a bondage box, but he can still use his tongue to pleasure her pussy. Jojo has been pleased with her slave''s recent servitude, so as he worships her pussy she starts milking his cock, telling him that she will let him cum if he does a good job. Once she has had enough pleasure, Jojo jerks her slave''s cock until he bursts a huge cum load out of it. She then makes him lick his cum off of her hand; after all, good slaves always clean up their messes

Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 546.8 MB
    Download I Cum First

15. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

The Edging Games
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8373kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 842.2 MB
    Download The Edging Games

16. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cuck Surprised by a Homemade Dinner
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cameron Dee
    Genres: Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Pussy & �ss worship, Cuckolding, Emotional sadism, Chastity, Orgasm

Cameron calls her cuck into the living room to massage her feet. She wants to tell him about her day. Cameron tells the cuck all about the great time she just had with her boyfriend. She mentions to the cuck that despite her busy day, she still had time to make him a surprise for dinner. The cuck is in disbelief that Cameron would actually cook for him. Cameron interrupts him with the information that she and her boyfriend had a lot of sex when they got back from their date. �When did you have time to make me dinner?� The cuck asks. Cameron smiles. �Would you like to have your dinner?� Cameron pulls a silver cover off a white plate. On the plate are three condoms. The condoms are filled with Cameron�s boyfriend�s cum. Cameron the cuck to look at the condoms. She empties each onto his tongue. The cuck is so disgusted. With each condom he begs not to have to eat any more. Cameron makes him eat the contents of all three, every drop. From now on the cuck will have to eat all of Cameron�s boyfriend�s condoms. Cameron places all three of the dirty rubbers in the cuck�s mouth. She leaves him with his mouth full.

Duration: 7:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8031kbps
    Audio: 151kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 424.9 MB
    Download Cuck Surprised by a Homemade Dinner

17. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Where's the pig?
    [​IMG]

Studio: menareslaves
    Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation

When Black Widow and Phoenix come home, the first thing they often wonder is where is the pig? Now only because they expect him to greet them properly upon their arrival, but also because they expect to have their shoes thoroughly cleaned by male tongue.

Duration: 5:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13690kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.7 MB
    Download Where's the pig?

18. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Amateur strapon
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Wife fucked husband awesome home made Amateur strapon...

Duration: 41:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2166kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 697.7 MB
    Download Amateur strapon

19. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Cuck Surprised by a Homemade Dinner
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cameron Dee
    Genres: Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Pussy & �ss worship, Cuckolding, Emotional sadism, Chastity, Orgasm

Cameron calls her cuck into the living room to massage her feet. She wants to tell him about her day. Cameron tells the cuck all about the great time she just had with her boyfriend. She mentions to the cuck that despite her busy day, she still had time to make him a surprise for dinner. The cuck is in disbelief that Cameron would actually cook for him. Cameron interrupts him with the information that she and her boyfriend had a lot of sex when they got back from their date. �When did you have time to make me dinner?� The cuck asks. Cameron smiles. �Would you like to have your dinner?� Cameron pulls a silver cover off a white plate. On the plate are three condoms. The condoms are filled with Cameron�s boyfriend�s cum. Cameron the cuck to look at the condoms. She empties each onto his tongue. The cuck is so disgusted. With each condom he begs not to have to eat any more. Cameron makes him eat the contents of all three, every drop. From now on the cuck will have to eat all of Cameron�s boyfriend�s condoms. Cameron places all three of the dirty rubbers in the cuck�s mouth. She leaves him with his mouth full.

Duration: 7:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8031kbps
    Audio: 151kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 424.9 MB
    Download Cuck Surprised by a Homemade Dinner

20. mila3

mila3 Well-Known Member

Chloe Belly Full of Cum (2016)
    [​IMG]

Mistress Chloe has her slave restrained with his cock fully exposed and ready to be taught a lesson in orgasm control.

Duration: 13:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8411kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 855.5 MB
    Download Chloe Belly Full of Cum (2016)