Femdom Extreme Stimulation-Strapon Collection

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by hatano89, May 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hatano89

hatano89 Well-Known Member

fb femdom 64

Mistress Olga - Ass Festival - Part 6 of 6 - WMV HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In a stunning display Mistress Olga has him on his back and fucks him with the final, and largest strap-on. She then fist fucks him and directs him to touch himself. She then grabs his cock while She is still fisting him and jerks him off.

Format: wmv
    File Size : 81.69 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:10:22

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/4ed49022e519f/assfestival_6.wmv

2. hatano89

fb femdom 65

Mistress Crystal - Train sissy 2 - 6

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The large, latex clad submissive had his arms fastened behind him and Mistress Crystal sucked his cock to full attention and then told him to walk like a sexy woman for Her. She placed a book on his head and made him walk some more until the book fell and he was chatized. She kept his cock hard with Her oral minstrations and then inserted a butt plug in Her slave to see how his walk would be improved. Shedding Her dress She teased him more orally.

Mistress Crystal squatted and Her mouth made sure slave kat�s cock was at full attention. She slid a pad under his cock and strapped it down with black tape so the head was sticking out for Her to use. She cropped it and rode the cock head with Her pussy until he was crying in frustration. On the bed now, he serviced Her asshole until it was tongued clean. Her big submissive presented his ass to Her and She removed his butt plug and filled his ass with the first of three dildos.

Having plunged the first cock in and further loosened his ass, Mistress Crystal replaced it with a longer one and made him take it deeper and deeper. She inserted a finger along with the cock into his ass and made him fuck himself, stretching his hole. With his hole stretched even further, She decided it was time for the fat, thick cock with rubber balls and began to fuck him with the final dildo

Mistress Crystal fastened the portable stock to slave kat and ordered him to his knees on the bed. Having had Her oral tease and four dildos inserted into his ass had made his cock stiff and dripping and Mistress Crystal took full advantage, backing into him until he was lodged fully in Her pussy hole. He moaned and fucked Her as ordered. She turned and used his cock while on Her back and then put him down fastened to the bed frame and had him lick Her pussy clean of juices. She sucked him to full hardness and then straddled him and posted up and down on his huge cock.

Mistress Crystal posted up and down as She straddled kat�s long thick cock. She could tell he was getting close to orgasm and wanted to slow him down. Turning, She applied the violet wand to his balls as She kept his cock buried deep in Her pussy. Turning to face him She told him She wanted to take his cum with Her pussy and fucked him until he released his load. She dismounted and pulled the condom out to inspect it. She saw a huge load in the condom and was pleased. She inserted the round O ring gag into his mouth and poured the semen She had extracted with Her pussy down his throat.

trainsissy_2.wmv
    File Size : 71.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

trainsissy_3.wmv
    File Size : 71.22 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04

trainsissy_4.wmv
    File Size : 78.93 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02

trainsissy_5.wmv
    File Size : 79.13 MB
    Duration : 00:10:04

trainsissy_6.wmv
    File Size : 81.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/11f073b037a9a/trainsissy.rar

3. hatano89

4. hatano89

fb femdom 67

Cherry Picker - Part 1 of 2 - WMV HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Vera has a brand new virginal ass slave visiting for the first time. He is obliged to suck Her cock and then put into the standing stock. She ties his cock and balls up and strings them out front of him and then lubes his ass up. Next the strap-on dangling between Her legs is up his ass.

File Size : 346.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:46

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/2241ef65825eb/cherrypicker_1.wmv

5. hatano89

fb femdom 68

Miss Vera - Cherry Picker - Part 1 of 2 - WMV HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A bit more ass fucking for the new slave and then a cold cruel steel hook is inserted into his ass. Miss Vera whips his ass a bit and then puts a large bowl in front and informs him his swollen balls are going to be made to discharge fully into the bowl. Her vibrating gloved hand teases his cock and balls as he is yanked around like a fish on the hook as his prostate grinds on the metal ball. She moves to hold his cock with the metal tongs and places a vibrator right under his cock head causing geysers of cum to jet out. He is released and obliged to eat his poison while under Her high heel.

File Size : 347.41 MB
    Duration : 00:13:48

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/0e05066a0402a/cherrypicker_2.wmv

6. hatano89

fb femdom 69

Fun Cum - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Stella face sits and teases and torments until a huge geyser of cum erupts from the slave�s cock. As soon as he starts to shoot She lets go of the blue sleeve She has around his cock and the fun begins. After all the cum is out She steps a high heel into it several times and has him lick it off the bottom of Her shoe as She laughs.

File Size : 320.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:51

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/07c850e2b11fd/funcum.wmv

7. hatano89

fb femdom 7

A ride with Nikki

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This clip introduces Mistress Nikki Whiplash to our site, a well known english dominatrix and you can see in that clip one of her favourite thing: Making men suffer from her strap-on!

As Nikki enters the hall, she finds a tall slave ready for her, already bound over a bench. With a smile she bends over, squeezes his nipples and whispers: "I am going to fuck your ass, slave!" and her face shows pure pleasant anticipation.

She starts to widen his ass with her fingers and then she mounts the bench and the ride can begin. She pushes her strap-on into his ass and starts moving. The slave is moaning, what is music in Nikki's ears. Faster and faster and harder and harder she fucks his ass and all the slave can do is hackling to compensate the pain...

Format: mp4
    File Size : 220.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:23

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/7d85fe6a9724a/ARideWithNikki.mp4

8. hatano89

fb femdom 70

His Hungry Holes - Part 3 - WMV HD Format

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

His mouth is practically foaming from the face fucking as She moves him to all fours on the bed and then pulls out a big jar of white lube to grease his slut hole. She smears up the huge rubber cock She is wearing and then proceeds to open his hole. Her perfect huge pierced breasts bob in time with Her hip thrusts. So gorgeous and dominant She smiles and feels alive taking him from behind. Good shots down between Her breasts as we see Her fuck him without mercy.

File Size : 245.45 MB
    Duration : 00:09:45

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/adaa7f2b38241/hishungryholes_3.wmv

9. hatano89

fb femdom 71

Sinderella - Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Time to play nurse maid they tell their submissive. They have him on his knees and Mistress Rose has such perfect young breasts. They tease him with Her two perfect tear drops and then he gets to nurse. Mistress Tangent stands by and assists with verbal humiliation and directs his head to each of the perfect peaches poised in front of his mouth. Now it�s time to pay for his fun and they get him on all fours and try and squeeze his balls until they burst. He yells a lot and they enjoy his agony a great deal before putting him to his knees again to nurse as reward for all the pain in his big balls. They show him his pink outfit�little panties and a matching bra and get him dressed as their sissy.

File Size : 277.22 MB
    Duration : 00:11:00

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/8c269e247d81c/sinderella_3mj.wmv

10. hatano89

fb femdom 72

Subgirl Plaything part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well the electric pinwheel around her pussy seems to have made her all wet. So better take the opportunity to slip some cold hard steel in her, oh and it's electric as well.

She seems to like that, lets make her like it even more by tickling her clit with my magic wand.

Slavegirl is writhing about with pure pleasure, but I haven't given her permission to cum , no no no, I will tell you when, until then take it.

File Size : 670.03 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:11:28

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/744d4a5289e05/subgirl_play2.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/ffe4020cf9a91/subgirl_play2.part2.rar

11. hatano89

fb femdom 73

So Obedient - Part 1 of 3 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Tangent and Mistress Rose have the scrawny submissive down where they like him at their feet. The view from down there is great and he gobble up their nylon covered ankles and licks the bottoms of their high heels. Great point of view from down load as a groveling foot worshiper to two gorgeous women.

File Size : 286.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:58

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/ef8274609488a/soobedient_1.wmv

12. hatano89

fb femdom 74

So Obedient - Part 3 of 3 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Total foot domination as slave is put to his back and foot dominate and face sat. He loves the torment and gobbles anything jammed down his throat. Sensuous and good low shots of two gorgeous and aggressive females using a male.

File Size : 242.68 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/a5116ba24b2af/soobedient_3.wmv

13. hatano89

fb femdom 75

Drill by Dia - Part 1 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Dia finds sub marco bent over a chair, strapped down and waiting for Her. She admires the brands made by someone on his ass and uses a paddle to spank him. He cries out with each paddle and She smiles knowing she has given him a reminder of who is in charge. She dons Her black gloves to examine the gaping asshole waiting for anything She can shove into it. She lubes and prods then jams in a vibrating butt plug in his ass. While he is made to hold the plug tight and snug Mistress Dia attaches rows of clothespin zippers up and down the fat on the pigs thighs. Then it�s time to add an inflatable butt plug which also has an electric voltage.

File Size : 247.21 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/a370662ae88ef/drillbydia_1.wmv

14. hatano89

fb femdom 76

Anal Andy 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now we get down to the good stuff. It took me 2 hours to get him to this stage, but it was well worth it. He takes my fist up to my fore arm, that is a good 10" of my body inside his ass!! while I am in there I have a good feel around, massaging his prostate while I am about it

Format: avi
    File Size : 238.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:16:09

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/d37827d40d4b9/anal_andy3.avi

15. hatano89

fb femdom 77

Drill by Dia - Part 2 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Dia laughs as she torments marcos ass making the current stronger and stronger and inflating larger and larger. She takes a moment to stop and spank him with a wooden paddle. She has the submissive prick eject the butt plug and then She rewires him with more electrical pads. Watching his ass wiggle with surges of power She laughs and turns up the juice. She grabs the huge black dildo and shoves it in his mouth making it nice and wet. Mistress Dia gets down and grabs the zipper of clothespins asking the sissy if she should pull fast or slow. His response is slow and stupid like he is so She pulls fast. Then She pulls the second zipper slowly smiling as he screams in pain.

File Size : 251.82 MB

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/1aeb1a585574e/drillbydia_2.wmv

16. hatano89

fb femdom 78

Drill by Dia - Part 3 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After taking a moment to strap it on, Mistress Dia starts in on the submissive�s ass. She pounds the rubber strap-on hard and fast into his as he moans. She takes a moment to use the paddle on him when he forgets and uses disrespectful curses in Her presence. She checks and finds the wimp has finished getting the huge black rubber dildo wet and She uses it to plug his butt up. Driving it deeper and deeper she smiles as he begs for more. She takes Her time and goes back to using the dildos one at a time taunting the sub marco into not coming until she is ready for him to.

File Size : 251.76 MB

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/574d243283ddf/drillbydia_3.wmv

17. hatano89

fb femdom 79

Drill by Dia - Part 4 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Dia takes a moment to smack his reddened ass while she pounds him with the huge black dildo. Now it�s time for another strap-on, Mistress Dia straps a larger rubber toy on to do some more plugging of his hole. She grabs his hardening cock with one hand while Her hips thrust the dildo in and out of the strapped down wimp. There is nothing he can do and She decides to torment him with some more zippers. She attaches the clothespins one at a time to his chest ending on the tip of his cock. Mistress Dia likes to watch the sub squirm and she smiles at his moans and screams.

File Size : 251.74 MB

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/9ad2424f9a8f3/drillbydia_4.wmv

18. hatano89

fb femdom 8

Empress' feet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What a lucky day for this slave. Returning from visiting the plantation and seeing all her slaves working so hard, Empress Victoria is in a cheerful sentiment. There are days he is being whipped very hard but today, the Mistress wants to relax and have her feet pampered.

She looks down at the slave who is first cleaning her stiletto heels with his tongue. She says: "I know how much you crave for licking my feet. Drop of my pumps and start worship my feet!" Of course, the slave immediately starts what he was told. With a big passion he starts kissing her feet.

Victoria enjoys the tongue massage. From time to tome she gives an order how he has to continue. He has to lay down then and Victoria rubs her naked feet on his tongue. She makes him licking all her toe before she pushes them into his mouth and makes him sucking them...

File Size : 134.93 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/574cfaae226bc/EmpressFeet.mp4

19. hatano89

fb femdom 80

Drill by Dia - Part 5 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As Mistress Dia continues to watch her little bitch take what he deserves with a smile on her face and a giggle to Her perky breasts. She doesn�t want him to enjoy himself much so She smacks at his tight balls to remind him who is in charge. She tells him not to cum as Mistress Dia continues banging his black hole. Once satisfied that he has withheld to Her satisfaction, She removes the strap on and works the hole with Her fist. In goes one finger, then two, till the sub has taken Her whole fist. He moans as his dripping wet ass is explored by Her shiny black gloved hand.

File Size : 239.22 MB
    Duration : 00:09:30

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/24856e6839864/drillbydia_5.wmv

20. hatano89

fb femdom 81

Drill by Dia - Part 6 of 6 - HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her sultry eyes stare as the submissive gets closer to squirting the load She has work so hard to produce. Mistress Dis grabs the black huge shiny dildo and jams it in his wet gaping hole. While working the hardened cock She grabs the six inch black patent leather Stiletto and lays it on his stomach as a landing pad for the man poison about to be released. She has to wrok his cock more and more as the sissy takes forever to spew his juices but all the hard work pays off and her shoe is soon covered. She stops to smack his cock around a little while it is covered in his slimy jizz. She grabs the shiny cum covered black stiletto shoe and wipes up the mess he has just left on his stomach. Then Mistress Dia makes sub marco lick the shoe clean leaving it in his closed teeth She walks away. Her work is done.

File Size : 238.24 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29

Links download:

http://fboom.me/file/fa81ea0b58098/drillbydia_6.wmv