Femdom & Strapon Videos

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by diveha, Aug 2, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

FUCKED FURIOUS HD - Mistress Iside

Yesterday night I took this slave to a fetish party and I introduced him as a talented cocksucker, saying that his mouth was available to service anybody, who wanted to try him. Unfortunately, after the party, a few friends of mine complained with me because, besides a blow-job, they also wanted to fuck him, but his ass hole was too narrow and they couldn't penetrate him. I want my slaves to always be up to expectations, above all, in presence of my friends or other Mistresses; therefore, I have decided to address the issue immediately. The slave is lying face-up on the table, with his legs raised and wide apart and his ass fully exposed. I start penetrating him with a huge dildo, to stretch his hole. The penetration is not easy but some lube helps and, finally, it gets in. His man-pussy is now fully stretched and he starts whining while I move the dildo deeper and faster inside him. After a good pumping, his hole is ready to receive my strap-on for a long, hard and deep fucking. His whining soon turns to a moaning: deep down this slave is a true whore!!! I'm sure that, at the next fetish party, he will enjoy getting fucked by my friends!!!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/2d8b8bc2130a6/Fucked_Furious.mov

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Must take it from behind - Mistress Luna

today I'll fuck your ass: I will turn you into My strapon slut and do not worry if it's painful at first: in time, with practice, you will not feel the pain but just the pleasure: in fact, you will love My strapon so much that you'll beg Me for more, every time I take you from behind!

You belong to me and I will keep your dick forever in a cage of chastity: my aim is to make you ejaculate only by the hell, and if you have any doubts, I must tell you that I am very persistent and there are no glass ceilings, , in My life (as a loved friend of mine told me earlier).

Besides, I really like pegging you! it's like a beautiful dance: I'm leading the dance and you just follow my steps ... what a pleasure ...

Now, just take a deep breath and relax : I will turn you into My strap on bitch: weak and addicted whore..so addicted that wanking with out My cock in your ass will be like salt-free food...you will never feel pleasure again, if My cock isn't take you from behind!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5afe657153a41/Mistress_Luna_must_take_it_from_behind.mp4

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Isabella Nice - Pegs Step Brother for Not Doing Her Homework Right

Bratty 18-year-old, Isabella, has tied her step-brother, fluffy, to a coffee table. She fucks him in the ass with her strap-on while fluffy grunts and groans. It's fluffy's fault this is happening to him. Isabella giggles as fluffy's chastity key bounces between her perky young breasts. Fluffy really hates the pegging. Isabella does not care, this is what he gets! Fluffy got one question wrong on Isabella's math homework. That's not ok. This is why fluffy needs a punishment fuck from his little step-sister. She expects 100 percent on all homework assignments. Isabella wants to get into the best colleges, ivy league, the most expensive ones. She deserves it. Fluffy got the answer wrong because he is too honest. Isabella doesn't care if fluffy has to google search to get the answer right for her. He doesn't have to actually do the math when he cheats on assignments for her. God, he's dumb! All that matters is that Isabella gets a 100 percent grade so that she can be top of her class. Duh! Isabella fucks her idiot step-brother's ass hard. One way or another he will learn to cheat better for her.

Isabella asks fluffy how her college entrance essays have been coming. Fluffy admits that he hasn't even started plagiarizing those for her because he's been too busy with the housework she's piled on him. How is she supposed to get into the most expensive schools without a great essay?! Isabella expects more out of fluffy than she's been seeing lately. He needs to make more time for her. Sometimes fluffy doesn't seem to properly acknowledge that Isabella is more important than he is. He doesn't seem truly supportive of her. But Isabella knows that the brutal ass fucking punishment will put her step-brother back in line. She makes him repeat a mantra for her so that the lesson really sinks in. Isabella knows that training her step-brother to complete tasks to perfection is the easiest way for her to rise to the top in the world. She doesn't care what needs to be done for her to get what she wants. She's young and beautiful. The world is her oyster and people like her idiot step-brother will forever just be pawns. Fluffy understands that he should always be supportive of his step-sister's goals and dreams. A family should always support each other.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/da97bd72b91ff/Pegs_Step_Brother_for_Not_Doing_Her_Homework_Right.mp4

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ravaging A Little Lamb Ft. Miss Roper, Goddess Tangent & Lizzy Lamb

Poor little Lizzy Lamb has no idea what she's in for, wide-eyed, restrained to a piece of dungeon furniture and at the disposal of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. The pair plans to invade every one of her holes, gagging and fucking her pretty face clean of makeup with balled up fingers & thick strap-ons. Her tight little pussy filled and stretched open, their large cocks taking turns pounding into her. There isn't one moment when Miss Roper and Goddess Tangent allow her to be empty, whether it be with their body parts or fluids; parting her mouth wide and spitting into her face and throat. This little lamb is completely destroyed by the hands and strap-ons of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. Tears filling her eyes, which roll into the back of her head; the ravaging sends her spiraling into the depths of subspace as her body is used as a vessel for Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent's amusement and pleasure.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/8bd60d92b294e/Ravaging_A_Little_Lamb.mp4

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Take it like a good slut

Mistress Akella and Goddess Ezada Sinn enjoy a good gang-bang, especially if the victim is a lowly ass slut, so eager to take it up the ass that he has trouble uttering more than moans and whimpers. They just love to torment him with weights hanging of his poor abused balls and amuse Themselves with his grunts as the swaying from the hard fucking pulls on them more and more with each thrust. He will suck like a whore, open his ass obediently and dangle the bells attached to his tormented nipples, all for the pleasure of his Mistresses. Isnt he an eager slut?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/385ed7d724abc/Take_It_Like_A_Good_Slut.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f671d667ebeab/WIFE PEGGING FINGERING TO CUM.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bitch For Svetlana

She puts on a thick strap-on with some big rubber balls and he wraps his lips around Her cock.
    Mistress Svetlana makes marco briefly suck Her strap-on to lube it and then fucks him from behind. He is bent over his hands behind his back as She plugs him. The balls of Her rubber cock slap against his as She buries Her cock into his quivering rectum. She gives him a break and then resumes fucking him as he is on his knees.
    She is relentless, big and very strong. His ass is sore and he has orgamsed twice from the dildo against his prostate so it is really affecting him now. She loves pushing him over the edge. She gives his ass a break and sits on his back to cane him before sliding back up and fucking him more doggy style. She slips him to his back and sticks Her dick back into his gaping ass pussy and begins to milk and knead his pierced cock. She fucks him hard like a little bitch and he cums a big load from both the fucking and Her milking hand. He is drained and subdued now just as She likes it.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/289adea3dfef5/Bitch_for_Svetlana.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Breaking down the bed

You have been dreaming to be in Mistress Sheyla's bed for a lifetime, you wake up sweating and horny and thinking of fucking but... unfortunately or maybe fortunately for you, the sadistic Lady has a big strap-on for you instead of a juicy pussy. This love making is so deep, so hard that it's tearing down the bed and you want to see it!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/dc4f48cb6687b/BREAKING_DOWN_THE_BED.mp4

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cheap Rent in San Francisco

Lilith Luxe has been having a hard time finding an affordable apartment to rent in San Francisco. She's meeting with Lance Hart about renting a room. The place is great, he seems nice, but the rent is a little low. "So full discloser. I'm going to be borrowing your panties and nylons to wear while I jerk off if you move in." Lance explains that he doesn't have any other odd habits though.

"Have you ever fucked a man in the ass with a strap-on?" He asks right after she agrees to move in.

Later on, Lilith is getting something from the fridge when Lance creeps up on her, wearing her fishnets, panties and thigh high boots. He has a strap-on in his hand. "How was work?" He asks her casually.

Lilith grabs the strap-on and shoves it in his mouth. "You wanna suck on this for me?" She quickly adopts her role his roommate, bends him over the stove and fucks his brains out. She makes him call her Daddy, and even makes him sniff and lick her nylon covered foot while she fucks him. Apparently they are perfect roommates.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/96b1d6cc929f2/Cheap_Rent_in_San_Francisco.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cock slut tutorial for the filming slave with Goddess Ezada, Queen Lissandra and The House Of Sinn

Some males think being a filming slave is fun and easy but this one will learn the hard way just how hard it is to become a strap-on slut for Goddess Ezada and Queen Lissandra. The Ladies will teach him how to take a multitude of big, fat strap-ons, different Ladies, different stiles until he becomes the perfect cock eating slut, always in display in front of the camera, humiliated beyond his wildest dreams, powerless to do anything except take cock up the ass, face-fucked, gagging, moaning and overwhelmed.
    The Ladies spice up his humiliation with some ethnic love talk:
    "You like dick, you whore, dont you? Suck that cock!, You love to get fucked up the ass, you nasty little slut. Take Our schlongs,thats the way, yeah, just like that, We'll make you Our whore! Oh, how you love dick." You love being fucked by Romanian Goddesses.
    He will remember this experience for the rest of his life, his one encounter with these Romanian man eaters. They are powerful, beautiful, mean and greedy for male suffering under Their vicious claws

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d64f87c534849/Cock_slut_tutorial_for_the_filming_slave.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cock Victim - Cybill Troy

My slave was asking for it! No matter how violently I abuse his asshole he keeps coming back for more, addicted to me and my big black strapon cock, always in over his head. When I finally finish fucking his asshole, I waste no time shoving my cock in his mouth, making him suck his own ass off.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/cd1713db12b03/Cock_Victim.mp4

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LOVERS LAST QUARREL feat AstroDomina, Goddess Tangent, Natalie Mars and Miles Striker

Today is the day. Goddesses Tangent and Sydney bring their captive couple together for one last time. Miles has been bound and gagged to a chair in the dungeon. Natalie has been tied up in her holding cell for weeks. The two have been separated for weeks. Their reunion won't be a happy one though. As soon as Natalie joins Miles in the dungeon, she gets tied to a bench with easy access to her ass. Tangent wastes no time as she puts a big strapon on and starts fucking Natalie in the ass, with Miles watching helplessly. Instead of being able to save Natalie, he gets to suffer through Sydney abusing his cock. Sydney gets him to the point where he's about to cum, but she prefers to let him go with blue balls. It's not the reunion the couple was hoping for but at least they still got to see each other one last time.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/493dee54b16b0/Lovers_Last_Quarrel.mp4