Femdom & Strapon Videos

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by diveha, Aug 2, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Doghouse pegging - Ezada Sinn

My latex pet is very well-trained puppy; he knows that he has to bend down and spread his ass-ckeeks every time I come wearing a huge black strap-on cock and snap My fingers. he is truly a well trained bitch for his Goddess, and I just love to fuck and destroy his gaping hole. My puppy obeys every one of My commands as he opens up his man-pussy, allowing me to peg him deeply. It doesn't matter if he's kneeling on all fours or easing himself down, sitting on top of My cock: My boy is here to please Me through My cock. I love to hear him barking like a puppy while he struggles to take every inch of My cock, dry or lubed. In the end, My bitch will kneel before Me and happily kiss the tip of the cock that has just demolished his puppy pussy that belongs only to Me.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c2bb144eac6cf/Doghouse_pegging.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hard Fuck for a Fat Slave!

Joined by my gorgeous friend June, we make our fat, naked slave retrieve our new strap-ons using his mouth and then put them on while he watches. He tubby fuck knows what`s coming next, and after having him turn around we begin to have some fun with the idiot. "Let's fuck him really good!" June says in excitement, then lubes up his asshole before plunging her cock inside of him. I fuck this piggy's mouth and June pounds his ass while we laugh at what a loser he is. "Do it like a good would!" June instructs him as we violate this tub of lard from both ends. He's our fat whore and we have a blast degrading him with out strap-ons!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ac24da8815c6c/Hard_Fuck_for_a_Fat_Slave.mp4

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wrapped Up and Fucked

I just love getting dressed up in my favorite 7 inch heel platform fetish pumps, sheer black Wolfords, tight shiny latex leggings and a leopard top when it's time to pound my fuck pet. It's helplessly wrapped up in plastic face down on my rubber covered bed waiting for me to use my pussy boi hole until it screams and I'm satisfied. When my hole isn't taking it the way I like it, I decided to cane its bare ass and make it beg for more of my big black dick to make the pain stop. So much fun!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ef0003f65e242/Wrapped_Up_and_Fucked.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18" of cock for 8 years of service

I have quite a big surprise for My slave's anniversary of serving. It's been 8 years and he's about to get 18" of horse cock dildo shoved up inside his man pussy. What a way to celebrate the occasion by having his Goddess destroy that ass. he might be a bit fearful of its size, but I really don't care. I just love when I lay this cock on a slave's back as I realize I'm almost performing anal and oral sex simultaneously. Truly, I'm proud of My slave, as 8 years ago I could barely get one finger into his hole without him screaming. Now look at how good a bitch he is for Me, so opened, so stretched, so willing to take any cock I want to fuck him with. It's exciting and arousing for Me to look into his eyes as I pound him in this way. My 18" horse cock might not fit all the way up inside him yet but let Me guarantee that with a little more training I will positively make sure it does.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4aa97de16414a/18_of_cock_for_8_years_of_service.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bend over and suffer

The slave is in a very bad situation, bent over the side of the sofa, with his naked ass vulnerable and inviting for Mistress Amanda and her brutal strapon. She is known of her merciless pounding, if it comes to punishing a slave with buttsex. This time she wants him to suffer extremely and she does it by changing her poses into really uncomfortable ones, that makes it even more painful for the slave.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1f18e5b6b0e05/Bend_Over_and_Suffer.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Goddess Dahlia Teases the Sissy with Cock

Goddess Dahlia has her sissy slut slave Gabby in the dungeon today. There is nothing in the world that Gabby likes better than having his holes gaped by a huge Femdom cock! Goddess Dahlia has him on his knees wearing his sluttiest outfit and a blonde wig. Dahlia is going to fuck her slut good later on, but for now she teases and torments him, telling him how she is going to use and abuse him later. Goddess makes sure that his slutty mouth can handle her giant cock, by shoving her fingers and hand in his slut-hole mouth. Sissy Gabby wants his Mistress's cock right now but he is going to have to be a patient bitch and wait until Goddess is ready.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b1a26823d8980/Goddess_Dahlia_Teases_the_Sissy_with_Cock.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nothing Butt Ass

Mistress Rachel keeps her slut-boy bound, helpless and waiting to endure every inch of her big, pink strapon cock. She thrusts her hips back and forth inching it deeper and deeper until he is whimpering like a bitch in heat begging for more!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/751190ac79fba/Nothing_Butt_Ass.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member