Foot Slavery

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by xorovod, Sep 6, 2018.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Newmfx_-_Worshipping_Caroline's_feet_with_socks

[​IMG]

Caroline is comfortable on the sofa and decided to spend her free time abusing of her slave. She calls to Ju for a real foot worship session. The slave licks the goddess sandal and after, Ju smell and lick Caroline's feet with socks. The goddess play with the socks before to remove and starts to lick the feet soles.the sofa

File name:Newmfx_-_Worshipping_Caroline's_feet_with_socks.mp4
    File Size: 622 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:31:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2605 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx_-_Worshipping_Caroline's_feet_with_socks.mp4

2. xorovod

Mistress_Kandy_Kink_-_Under_Kandy's_Desk

[​IMG]

Kandy sits at her desk every day and works on the site. She shows you some of the work she's doing and comments on a few of the emails she's received. She mentions that she likes to work with one of her bitches at her feet. The camera angle suddenly changes, and we see her slave cold and naked on the floor, as he kisses her feet and licks her shoes. "He's probably hoping I'll fart or sch1t on him," Kandy says, clearly understanding how depraved this worm is. She returns to her work while the slave continues to busily lick.

File name:Mistress_Kandy_Kink_-_Under_Kandy's_Desk.mp4
    File Size: 107 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:05:35
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2519 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Kandy_Kink_-_Under_Kandy's_Desk.mp4

3. xorovod

Madalynn_Raye_-_Wiggle_Wiggle!

[​IMG]

A little toe wiggling? Sole flexing? perfect red pedicure and just the two of us. You watching my feet in a mutual silence so you can stroke without interruption. The only thing that could make this any better is if you could touch my silky soles and feel my wrinkled arches!

File name:Madalynn_Raye_-_Wiggle_Wiggle!.mp4
    File Size: 315 MB
    Duration: 00:05:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7906 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Madalynn_Raye_-_Wiggle_Wiggle!.mp4

4. xorovod

Goddess_Nika_-_Ruin_Your_Savings

[​IMG]

Ruin your mind and your wallet with my worn nylons!

File name:Goddess_Nika_-_Ruin_Your_Savings.mp4
    File Size: 270 MB
    Duration: 00:04:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9241 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Nika_-_Ruin_Your_Savings.mp4

5. xorovod

Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Licking_Punishment!

[​IMG]

When Dacey Harlot tried to escape the big house in her straitjacket no less was a very big mistake on her behalf! That's because the evil doctor got here just before she made it out of there. He had no choice but to tape her up and gag her on the office couch. That is when he took her socks off and started licking those feet of hers. Of course Dacey was hating every second of him licking her feet but the doctor wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He put his sexy patient in all sorts of positions to love on those feet of hers, all just to teach her a lesson that there was no way of escaping until she is released from the big house properly!

File name:Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Licking_Punishment!.mp4
    File Size: 377 MB
    Duration: 00:06:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7913 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Dacey_Harlot_-_Foot_Licking_Punishment!.mp4

6. xorovod

Charlotte_Stokely_-_Super_Sweaty_Socks

[​IMG]

I just got back from the gym and I'm so hot and sweaty. Wait... you want me to what? You want me to worship my feet? I can't take my sneakers off... they would be so sweaty! Well, if you give me all your cash, I'll let you smell my socks while you jerk off. Now give me your credit card too! Ok, now you can cum on them.

File name:Charlotte_Stokely_-_Super_Sweaty_Socks.mp4
    File Size: 236 MB
    Duration: 00:09:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2997 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Charlotte_Stokely_-_Super_Sweaty_Socks.mp4

7. xorovod

Tatum_Kelly_-_My_Sweaty,_Stinky_Socks_IN_YOUR_FACE

[​IMG]

I walked all around town today and it was very hot. That means my feet got extra sweaty inside my sneakers so the second I take them off, the whole room will smell like my feet. My socks are simply saturated, which I know makes your dick hard as a rock. You LOVE my stinky socks. You love them so much, in fact, that you long for the moment when I stick them right in your face. Lucky for you, that is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to stick them in your face and you're going to sniff until your dick explodes. Get ready to stroke, sock lover.

File name:Tatum_Kelly_-_My_Sweaty,_Stinky_Socks_IN_YOUR_FACE.mp4
    File Size: 1.35 GB
    Duration: 00:09:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Tatum_Kelly_-_My_Sweaty,_Stinky_Socks_IN_YOUR_FACE.mp4

8. xorovod

REA_And_ALICE_-_5_Days_At_The_Lake_-_DAY_1_-_Worship_Our_Dirty_Feet_While_We_Smoke!_-_Foot_Fetish_POV

[​IMG]

This is the POV clip facing you, a Dirty Foot Clip with slave will follow and after the 2 parts will be posted as a FULL CLIP in a better overall price. LAST 2 MINUTES SHOT WITH GOPRO CAMERA After the lunch that our slave cooked, we relax on the balcony, enjoying our icecoffee with Alice. We relax our feet on the table, they are dirty as we walk all day barefoot, so somebody has to clean them. Are you able to do this job? Can you clean our feet with your tongue, while we smoke and watch you humiliating yourself? But you can do it just if you are good, or else we will kick your face. But if you are good, we can use your face as a footstool when you finish licking!

File name:REA_And_ALICE_-_5_Days_At_The_Lake_-_DAY_1_-_Worship_Our_Dirty_Feet_While_We_Smoke!_-_Foot_Fetish_POV.mp4
    File Size: 680 MB
    Duration: 00:08:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

REA_And_ALICE_-_5_Days_At_The_Lake_-_DAY_1_-_Worship_Our_Dirty_Feet_While_We_Smoke!_-_Foot_Fetish_POV.mp4

9. xorovod

Pay_To_Obey_Meggerz_-_Pretty_Toes_In_Sheer_Hose

[​IMG]

I slowly slip my foot out of my heel and dangle it. The dangle drives you wild. My toes wiggling behind the thin fabric of my hose turns you on. Pretty toes in sheer hose. Embrace my foot, slide it against your face and sniff.

File name:Pay_To_Obey_Meggerz_-_Pretty_Toes_In_Sheer_Hose.mp4
    File Size: 600 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9962 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Pay_To_Obey_Meggerz_-_Pretty_Toes_In_Sheer_Hose.mp4

10. xorovod

Natalie_Darling_-_Clean_MY_Feet

[​IMG]

Look at my feet!!! They're so dirty!!! Do you know what I need? .... Someone to clean them! That's right LOSER! Stick your whole tongue out and start licking them clean. I want you to work from my heels to my toes! You can't resist a sexy woman with perfect feet! You're so turned on when I wrinkle my soles. It's time for you to pull your cock out and stroke it for me. Get to work! Clean my dirty little soles. Lick them up and down until you cum. You love sucking on my soft little toes too. Let's put all of them into your mouth at once! You're little dick gets so hard from my perfect feet. Lick in between my toes LOSER! Get in there! You're so hard from my sexy feet. Stroke that dirty little cock while you suck on my toes. You're my dirty little foot bitch now.

File name:Natalie_Darling_-_Clean_MY_Feet.mp4
    File Size: 2.62 GB
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 239.994 FPS, 40.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Natalie_Darling_-_Clean_MY_Feet.mp4

11. xorovod

Miss_Melissa_-_Four_Pairs_of_Socks

[​IMG]

I try on and switch up four pairs of socks. Three of these pairs are pretty old. One is fairly new. All are clean.

File name:Miss_Melissa_-_Four_Pairs_of_Socks.mp4
    File Size: 115 MB
    Duration: 00:03:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4947 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Melissa_-_Four_Pairs_of_Socks.mp4

12. xorovod

Melancholy_Moe_-_Crusty_Old_Converse

[​IMG]

*These Sneakers are now SOLD! Wanna own a pair of My worn sneakers AND get a custom? Message Me for info!* ... .... Listen here stupid boy, I have a nasty task for you just because I think it'll be funny! However, if you don't do it correctly, I will definitely punish you. Look, Just because you are as stupid as you are, I'll tell you EXACTLY what I expect from you and what will happen if you fail. Now, I know you think I'm setting you up for failure- this task has GOT to be IMPOSSIBLE! Too bad... do as I say and/or suffer the consequences.

File name:Melancholy_Moe_-_Crusty_Old_Converse.mp4
    File Size: 196 MB
    Duration: 00:05:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5271 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Melancholy_Moe_-_Crusty_Old_Converse.mp4

13. xorovod

Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office

[​IMG]

Lady Annabella - The Loser Of The Office - FULL MOVIE Curvy Annabella is the boss of a company at this young age, because she doesn't tolerate the losers. She walks over them and works with worthy people that get the job done. In her new office she had to hire fast some crew, but in just few days she knew who will stay and who will be kicked out. The only one that took a second change is a middle aged loser, just because he is so pathetic that entertains Annabella!

File name:Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office.mp4
    File Size: 723 MB
    Duration: 00:57:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1629 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Annabella_-_The_Loser_Of_The_Office.mp4

14. xorovod

Goddess_Zxx_-_Post-Gym_Sweaty_Feet_JOI

[​IMG]

I try on and switch up four pairs of socks. Three of these pairs are pretty old. One is fairly new. All are clean.

File name:Goddess_Zxx_-_Post-Gym_Sweaty_Feet_JOI.mp4
    File Size: 325 MB
    Duration: 00:09:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4512 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zxx_-_Post-Gym_Sweaty_Feet_JOI.mp4

15. xorovod

Goddess_Valentina_Rose_-_Divorce_your_wife_for_my_feet

[​IMG]

I have seen your wife 's ugly trotter feet , they are no comparison to my precious goddess feet. It 's now time to devote your entire life to my feet , show me how dedicated you are for them and pump your cock hard , cum hard and then it 's going to be time for you to divorce that ugly ass wife of yours and marry my perfect feet instead.

File name:Goddess_Valentina_Rose_-_Divorce_your_wife_for_my_feet.mp4
    File Size: 358 MB
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Valentina_Rose_-_Divorce_your_wife_for_my_feet.mp4

16. xorovod

Goddess_Rea_-_Raise_The_Bar_-_EXTREME_Footsmother

[​IMG]

Why I never learn? Why I still have expectations from my loser slaves? I raise the bar, I am more and more demanding, as I deserve the best and I think they will learn better, but they keep failing. At least, I enjoy their punishment! I call my loser slave and I sit on the bar, commanding him to kneel in front of me. I tell him how pathetic he is and I see the fear on his eyes. I cover his face under my feet not to see his stupid face and I smother him hard, letting him breath when he is out of oxygen and back to footsmothering! I humiliate verbally the loser, feeling his face under my feet as he is stuggling to keep his breath as more as possible. He knows that in one instant I can decide not to let him breath again, smothering him under my feet!

File name:Goddess_Rea_-_Raise_The_Bar_-_EXTREME_Footsmother.mp4
    File Size: 664 MB
    Duration: 00:07:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Rea_-_Raise_The_Bar_-_EXTREME_Footsmother.mp4

17. xorovod

Goddess_Nikki_Kit_-_Sweaty_Stinky_Foot,_Sock,_and_Shoe_Worship

[​IMG]

I just got back from the gym, and I ran two miles today. My feet are extra stinky and sweaty today, and I have decided that you are going to taste My disgusting foot sweat and thank Me for the opportunity. You are first going to lick My nasty gym shoes clean. Then, I am going to untie them and take them off, allowing you to smell My wet and stinky gym socks. Maybe one of you foot freaks could convince Me to send you My nasty gym socks. I just remembered... these are the same socks I wore to the gym yesterday too! So they are extra sweaty and disgusting for you today. Finally, I am going to take off My socks and allow you to clean My sweaty and disgusting feet with your tongue like a good boy. You will thank Me for this opportunity.

File name:Goddess_Nikki_Kit_-_Sweaty_Stinky_Foot,_Sock,_and_Shoe_Worship.mp4
    File Size: 1.28 GB
    Duration: 00:09:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Nikki_Kit_-_Sweaty_Stinky_Foot,_Sock,_and_Shoe_Worship.mp4

18. xorovod

Goddess_Hanna_-_Down_on_your_knees_and_lick

[​IMG]

You know I'm superior, you know you are below me. That's where you belong. But not just that, you have to serve. Show your appreciation for my presence. I'm about to go on a date with a hot guy. And you? You're here to help me get ready for that and because I'm excited about my hot date and not soo cruel today and let you jerk off. But of course, I will tell my date who cleaned my shoes.

File name:Goddess_Hanna_-_Down_on_your_knees_and_lick.mp4
    File Size: 372 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5494 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Hanna_-_Down_on_your_knees_and_lick.mp4

19. xorovod

Erotic_Nikki_-_Slow_Stroking_For_Toes_And_Soles

[​IMG]

If you want to have a mind blowing orgasm, it helps to let it build. That means that you have to find a way to make it to the end of one of My foot JOI clips despite all of the perfection before you. I'm going to help you get there today. I know that your cock is probably already hard. I'm sure as you saw those soft soles and perfect, pink toes you were ready to go. No pounding it out like your in a competition today though. Let's take our time. You're going to be slow stroking it today. You're going to pace yourself and you are not going to cum until I tell you to. Stroke as I say and at the pace that I set for you. We'll pick it up near the end and you can drop your massive load onto My perfect soles. I'm not promising that it's going to be easy, though. Afterall, My perfect feet will be on your screen and the temptation to rub it out quickly wil be ever present. Be strong and stroke long.

File name:Erotic_Nikki_-_Slow_Stroking_For_Toes_And_Soles.mp4
    File Size: 686 MB
    Duration: 00:11:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8226 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Erotic_Nikki_-_Slow_Stroking_For_Toes_And_Soles.mp4

20. xorovod

Obey_Miss_Tiffany_-_oily_feet_pt_3

[​IMG]

I tease you with My adorable french pedi as I flex My soles and wiggle My toes in My white socks. Then I add oil and tease you even harder. Foot lovers dream. Worship My oily feet

File name:Obey_Miss_Tiffany_-_oily_feet_pt_3.mp4
    File Size: 890 MB
    Duration: 00:07:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Miss_Tiffany_-_oily_feet_pt_3.mp4