Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

MISTRESS GAIA - OIL FOOTJOBS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CUSTOM REQUEST - This slave today receiving a very special prize: a footjobs with a body oil capable of making the caresses of my feet even more exciting and challenging. Eventually he will have to clean up the oil over my divine feet by something else ... guess from what a???

Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

VIDEO RICHIESTA - Questo schiavo oggi riceve un premio davvero speciale: un footjobs con un olio per il corpo capace di rendere le carezze dei miei piedi ancora piA? stimolanti ed eccitanti. Alla fine oltre alla��olio dovrA ripulire i miei piedi divini da qualcosa��altroa�� indovinate da cosaa???

E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.

Category: FOOTJOBS

Keywords: BAREFOOT, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : MISTRESS GAIA - OIL FOOTJOBS
    Runtime : 00:08:46
    File Size : 660 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (660.08 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Even More Electric Cock Therapy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I finally made a breakthrough and got "my" cock to go soft after the eleventh needle went in. The poor little thing must have been exhausted from all that attention. I wasn't done yet. It was the perfect opportunity to further control my toy making it get hard once more on my command... with a little help from my vibrator. Eventually I want to train it to get hard when I snap my fingers and go soft when I snap them again. This could take years of intensive therapy. Anyway, it was time to milk it so I ran the vibrating bulb up and down the shaft teasing all those needles while I made it keep the electric probe deep in its hole until it was ready to spurt!

Category: CBT

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FORCED ORGASMS, MEDICAL FETISH, PIERCINGS, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Even More Electric Cock Therapy
    Runtime : 00:10:37
    File Size : 320 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

Download file (320.20 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - More Electric Cock Therapy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a light supper and a few hours relaxing, I returned to find my little subject still fully erect and seemingly enjoying the electric pulses that were being sent deep down that shaft hole. I'm sure its desire to cum was so intense it would do anything for release. Exactly the physical and emotional state I wanted it to be in. It will soon realize that its release is a privilege to be earned and totally under my control. Perhaps penetrating "my" cock all along the shaft with many needles will progress its training. It only gets harder the more it gets stuck. I do so enjoy pushing the sharp end through its skin and feeling it slide into place. The pain just makes it drip with anticipation of the next needle! Good boi.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, MEDICAL FETISH, FEMDOM, BONDAGE, PIERCINGS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - More Electric Cock Therapy
    Runtime : 00:10:33
    File Size : 318 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (318.04 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

The Laughing Latina - Lethal Arms. Starring Jasmine Mendez

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CATEGORY: , CHALLENGES, , SMOTHER, DESPERATION, BRATTY PRINCESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BIG BUTTS, STRUGGLING

Category: STRUGGLING

Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, AMAZONS, THROAT FETISH, STRONG WOMEN

Keywords: strong woman, scissorhold, brat girls, challenges, men following orders, throat fetish, femdom, domination, amazon

<!--more-->

File Name : The Laughing Latina - Lethal Arms. Starring Jasmine Mendez
    Runtime : 00:04:30
    File Size : 219 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (218.82 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Another Brick In The Wall. Starring Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley have trampled this slave so many times already that they need to find a new way to mix things up. So this time they will trample the slave on bricks to make it even more painful for him. The slave is positioned face up across the top of the low and narrow brick wall in the back yard of Mean Girl Manor. Goddess Nina steps up onto the slave and balances the full weight of her high heels right on his sensitive inner thighs. Next Goddess Harley steps onto the center of the slave�s chest with her high heels sinking deeply into his flesh. With the slave now supporting the full weight of both Goddesses they begin bouncing up and down on the slave and grinding their sharp high heels into his skin deeper and deeper. The gagged slave moans out in obvious pain below them, but the Goddesses pay no attention to his muffled screams.

This is probably one of the hardest trampling clips available anywhere on clips4sale. Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley trample the slave without mercy as they seek to take him to new levels of pain. At various points the Goddesses step off the slave to admire the puncture marks their heels are leaving embedded all over the slave�s body. They also comment on the damage their heels are causing. What was that cracking noise? Was that cartilage? Bone? His ribs? I don�t know but something�s cracking. This is a must buy clip for hardcore trampling fans! Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "10."

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, CRUSH

Keywords: goddess nina, goddess harley

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Another Brick In The Wall. Starring Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley
    Runtime : 00:10:36
    File Size : 700 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (700.24 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Ashes for the Dirty Old Man. Starring Princess Bella and Princess Beverly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Bella and Princess Beverly are in their bikinis hanging out by the pool at Mean Girl Manor. They are relaxing in the shade smoking cigarettes and using kneeling slaves as their personal human ashtrays. Another slave is fanning them with a palm leaf to keep them cool. The kneeling slaves stand by with their mouths open waiting for the Princesses to tap the hot ashes onto their tongues so they can swallow them. Princess Bella and Princess Beverly even put their lit cigarettes out on the slave�s tongues and toss the cigarette butts into their mouths making them swallow the entire thing. The girls casually chat about how hot it is outside and about how they use the slaves and who has the better slave.

It�s so great to see two beautiful Princesses totally at ease casually using multiple slaves like this. As the Princesses relax in the shade the naked & kneeling slaves are baking in the hot sun and literally being used as objects! They are just a set of ashtrays and a fan and nothing more. I really love these types of casual unscripted clips that show hot girls using losers like this as if it�s the most natural thing in the world. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it an "8"

Category: SMOKING

Related Categories: SMOKING, HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS, BRAT GIRLS, BIKINI

Keywords: princess bella, princess beverly

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Ashes for the Dirty Old Man. Starring Princess Bella and Princess Beverly
    Runtime : 00:08:49
    File Size : 524 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (523.67 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Fucked by a Goddess. Starring Goddess Blair Williams

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Blair Williams has an appetite for young submissive boys, she loves enslaving them and making them her strap-on fuck pets. She fucks him ferociously with plenty of stamina. Blair totally owns his ass! She glistens with sweat while pumping his ass full of her strap-on cock.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: STRAP-ON

Keywords: blair williams

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Fucked by a Goddess. Starring Goddess Blair Williams
    Runtime : 00:13:21
    File Size : 1.10 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.10 GB)

8. gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Spit Roast Fiesta Part 1. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Alexis Kim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Alexis Kim have two fresh cock gobbling ass puppets in their dungeon ready for a good old fashionedSpit Roast Party. UV taps her slave's ass with little resistance, as he is obviously hungry for her cock. Mistress Alexis feeds him a cock sandwich while her other slave kisses her ass. But Alexis does not forget the slave on his knees, making sure he gets more than a mouthful of her huge cock. She verbally degrades him while making him lick and suck her balls. This is one HOT clip and don't miss part 2 coming in our next release.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO FUCKING, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN

Keywords: spit roast, femdom, female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Spit Roast Fiesta Part 1. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Alexis Kim
    Runtime : 00:06:13
    File Size : 156 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (156.11 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Thrashed First Thing In The Morning. Starring Mistress Ayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ayn is at the dungeon ready to start her day. Her slave brings her a fresh cup of coffee but as she takes the first sip, she realizes it is not sweet enough for her taste. Mistress Ayn makes the slave come close as she spits some coffee into his mouth. She informs him that he will need to be punished for not getting her coffee the way she likes it. She yanks down his shorts and tells him to pick out something to beat him with. When the slave returns with a suede flogger, Mistress Ayn just laughs at him. He thought he was getting off light, but he didn't realize that the floggers has metal weights in the tips. Mistress Ayn decides to show him the error in his thinking as she quickly reddens his back with the flogger. She then switches to the much more painful single tail whip, and then viciously beats him with a leather belt, while chastising him.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Thrashed First Thing In The Morning. Starring Mistress Ayn
    Runtime : 00:07:25
    File Size : 166 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (166.35 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Feel the heat. Starring Natalie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She not only burns his testicles with a cigarette, as a punishment for sticking out a huge hard on under his pants. She also ties the genitals up with her rubber hair band. Ruthless groin slapping and kicking. She sits on the bed with wide open legs and gets excited by beating his balls merciless.

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Feel the heat. Starring Natalie
    Runtime : 00:10:39
    File Size : 411 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (411.30 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lola has an important date coming up and she�s been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didn�t really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. He�s not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that she�s not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isn�t a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. It�s the only solution she can think of that doesn�t involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really can�t focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isn�t so bad. Andy has never been used as a girl�s toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andy�s becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just can�t hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andy�s face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy, desperate to finally relieve herself. This clip has been cut to comply with clips4sale rules. (11:59 long)

Clip Contains: Lola, Milking Machine, Female Domination, Female Desperation, Face Sitting, Toilet Slavery

Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION, TOILET SLAVERY, FACE SITTING

Keywords: female desperation

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet
    Runtime : 00:11:50
    File Size : 874 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (873.52 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Slave in pain Full Version. Starring Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Slave in pain" series:

1. This is the first time of the slave to serve at Lady Zita and he was stupid enough to be late. Lady Zita wasn't amused by his attraction so she promised him a few more strokes with the cane for his unrespectfulness. She tied him to the spanking bench and caned his big, fat ass hard. The slave could only moan but he couln't escape the pain.
    Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

2. Lady Zita stated that the caning was a light punishment for being late, so she continues with something else. She pulls the slave's arms high and ties them to a circle that's hanging from the ceiling. The slave get's a lot of hard lashes with the single tail whip in this uncomfortable position. His back becomes red soon and he feels the great pain but he can only move slightly back and forth.
    Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

3. The whipping continues, this time the slave get's the hard hits from the front. His hands are tied up high, just before and Lady Zita uses her evil whip to give him what he deserves for being a jerk. She gives him hard lashes with the whip and his chest becomes red very soon and every single hit stings like a bee.
    Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FLOGGING, FEMDOM, CANING

Keywords: lady zita domme, domina amazon foot, military elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination hard torture, corporal punishment, unusual vicious tara, cruel bdsm single tail, unusual tara daphne, sadist evil fucking dildo, young boy tight elite, painful merciless spankin, tied bondage leather, whipping flogging hard, elegant femdom classy

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Slave in pain Full Version. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:34:16
    File Size : 74.2 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

[​IMG]

Download file (74.15 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Various spanking. Starring Lady Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now Lady Anette grabs a bamboo cane in her hand and she spanks the slave's tied and lifted soles with enormous power. The slave suffers badly, but Lady Anette doesn't care at all.

Features: hard bastinado, falaka, foot torture , corporal punishments, female domination

Related Categories: SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, BASTINADO, BDSM

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon foot, military elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination hard torture, corporal punishment, unusual vicious tara, cruel bdsm single tail, unusual tara daphne, sadist evil fucking dildo, young boy tight elite, painful merciless spankin, tied bondage leather, bastinado falaka foot, elegant femdom classy

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Various spanking. Starring Lady Anette
    Runtime : 00:32:56
    File Size : 69.4 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

[​IMG]

Download file (69.45 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - We take your breath away part 2. Starring Fetish Liza and Mistress Gaia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She is being smothered by the most perfect hands and feet of her Mistresses. Gasping for air and suffering for their pleasure. Fetish Liza and Mistress Gaia train the slave girl to be their obedient little pet.

Tags: smother, feet, foot worship, double domination, lingerie, slave girl

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - We take your breath away part 2. Starring Fetish Liza and Mistress Gaia
    Runtime : 00:07:36
    File Size : 143 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (143.36 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - Cruel Caning On A Budget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After I empty My slaves bank account buying the HOTTEST LEATHER OUTFIT IN TOWN I take one last item in his passion; HIS HIDE. I give him a vicious and brutal caning the likes of which he has never seen. I whack him over and over as his composure moves from fear to terror to pleasure to pure pain and insanity. I only feel the hilarity and sadist-joy that comes with My chosen lifes work. Half way into our meeting he thinks its over but, you know Me, Im always full of surprises.LOL! I reveal to him My BRAND NEW LOOP CANE which I have saved for just an auspicious occasion such as this. The pain I now inflect is beyond words; its true, all My slave can say is oHHaWW! HAHA.

Includes: Caning - BDSM - Leather - Corporal Punishment - Female Domination

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Category: SPANKING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, LEATHER, CANING, BDSM, SPANKING

Keywords: worship, leather, hand, legs, jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - Cruel Caning On A Budget
    Runtime : 00:15:30
    File Size : 1.13 GB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (1.13 GB)

16. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum On My Boots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been conditioning my shoe slave so it's only able to become sexually aroused by the sight, taste and smell of my high heeled footwear. It keeps the slut focused right where it belongs -- under my boot soles! So, every few weeks I allow it to cum on my shoes or boots, but he has to lick them clean afterwards, of course. Watch while I jerk it's cock so it cums on my thigh high leather bitch boots with 12 inch heels.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, LEATHER, FORCED EJACULATIONS, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita, boot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum On My Boots
    Runtime : 00:06:55
    File Size : 206 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (205.58 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Thru The Wringer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Thru The Wringer
    Runtime : 00:09:27
    File Size : 300 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (300.21 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

ScissorVixens - Chloe's Champions League LEGS. Starring Chloe Lovette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

?
    Chloe Lovette is well-known by many from her appearance on a few popular websites in the UK and now she's decided to make her 'scissor mark' here in the USA in her first ScissorVixen video!

We've been a longtime fan of this SEXY dark-haired beauty from 'across the pond' for quite some time now!
    She first caught our attention with those beautiful dark, captivating eyes, evil grin and cocky 'I can kick anyone's ass!' attitude. Oh...and the fact that her legs and ass are a scissor-fan's dream (literally if you don't tap-out in time!) makes Chloe Lovette the complete ScissorVixen package!

So when she told us she was on her way to Florida and was ready to wrap those big, powerful British thighs around a few skulls here in the US to show us how they do it in the UK...we could hardly contain our excitement!

And when we asked her if she genuinely enjoys scissoring men (a question we already knew the answer to) she said without any hesitation..."Oh yeah...I LOVE squeezing men's necks between my thighs!".

Anyone who has watched Chloe Lovette in action knows this girl definitely gets off on CRUSHING men with her smooth but rock-hard athletic legs!

In Chloe's ScissorVixen debut video she's busy watching her favorite soccer (football team in the UK) team...Manchester United. But her Australian boyfriend doesn't think as highly of her team telling her that they don't have strong enough legs to carry them very far in the Champions League and will most likely finish last as well.

So that's when Chloe decides to give him a taste of her 'Champions League Legs' by wrapping her BIG QUADS around his scrawny neck and giving him the squeeeeeeze of a lifetime!

Chloe Lovette is without a doubt one of the sexiest ScissorVixens EVER!

Not only does she have a pair of legs coupled with powerful glutes which she uses to her maximum advantage in applying devastating reverse head scissors...Chloe's verbal skills are enough to blow your lid off as well!

She LOVES drawing attention to her "Big, powerful thighs..." and loves reminding you that you have "NO CHANCE of escape?" while she's got you firmly trapped in her skull-crushing scissors.

And when it comes to scissor technique Chloe Lovette is as good as it gets!

Just when you think the victim's neck or face could not possibly get any closer or higher in Chloe's GRIP she reaches back, grabs the victim's head and pulls him in even closer!

She wants to make sure you are as high and tight as possible between her thighs before applying her eye-bulging scissor holds! And this is most obvious whenever she clamps on her favorite...the reverse head scissors!

We're very excited to feature one of the best scissor-girls on the planet finally making her debut on ScissorVixens!

So check out Chloe Lovette as she makes her CRUSHING American debut here on ScissorVixens!

Category: MIXED WRESTLING

Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLD, LEGS, WRESTLING

Keywords: leg scissors, scissors, head scissors, headscissors, body scissors, bodyscissors, legs, neck scissors, neckscissors, mixed wrestling, reverse headscissors, mobile, chloe lovette, 859

<!--more-->

File Name : ScissorVixens - Chloe's Champions League LEGS. Starring Chloe Lovette
    Runtime : 00:32:26
    File Size : 658 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (658.19 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

Syren Productions - Full Force Strapping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ayn has borrowed a loaner slave from Goddess Samantha. She wants to make sure that this slut doesn't miss his weekly thrashing. Using several different leather straps, she works his ass over good, delivering full force swings to his defenseless ass.

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, STRAPPING, FEMDOM

Keywords: corporal punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Syren Productions - Full Force Strapping
    Runtime : 00:07:19
    File Size : 176 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (176.41 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Beating up a cock. Starring Mistress Svetlana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The horny lady wants to see how hard she can slap her slave boys cock. By touching her pantyhose, legs and tits he get a huge hard on. Then she slaps his boner harder and harder until it gets limp again and he breaks down on the floor in front of her.
    Length 6 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: DICK SLAPPING

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, CBT

Keywords: svetlana

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Beating up a cock. Starring Mistress Svetlana
    Runtime : 00:06:00
    File Size : 232 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (232 MB)