Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Dirty Trans Dolls - SISSY SLUT ENFORCED MILKING PART 1. Starring Mistresses Nikky French and Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sissy Sally is such a naughty slut yet so young and innocent looking, much to the amusement of Mistresses Nikky French and Fetish Liza. They tease and torment their little male slut with their hands and voices. The slut can only obey and behave as Sally is securely tied to the bondage bed. She will be trained to suck cock

Tags: TV, double domination, leather, gloves, cocksucking, handjob, blonde, bondage, boots

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Trans Dolls - SISSY SLUT ENFORCED MILKING PART 1. Starring Mistresses Nikky French and Fetish Liza
    Runtime : 00:08:18
    File Size : 192 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Dominatrix Annabelle - Having some R & R (Recreational & Reward). Starring Lady Annabelle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Dominatrix Annabelle - Having some R & R (Recreational & Reward). Starring Lady Annabelle
    Runtime : 00:09:11
    File Size : 351 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

Dominatrix Annabelle - My Prisoner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Dominatrix Annabelle - My Prisoner
    Runtime : 00:14:09
    File Size : 646 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

Dominatrix Annabelle - The Benevolent Seductress. Starring Lady Annabelle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Dominatrix Annabelle - The Benevolent Seductress. Starring Lady Annabelle
    Runtime : 00:14:51
    File Size : 568 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Brutal Assault On His Balls. Starring Princess Mia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy Princess Mia does not hold back as she assaults her slave�s balls and cock. Kicking, pulling, and slapping, this slave is getting the Royal treatment. As the scene opens the slave is already fully erect, causing her to ask whether he�s really looking forward to this". While the slave answers "yes", the fear in his voice is palpable. She has him hold up his cock and soon her leg is swinging like a pendulum, slowly at first, then faster and faster as she picks up the pace. She kicks him in the balls 32 times before the first minute has even passed and adds another 36 kicks during the second minute. The camera shows some great angles from behind as well as between the slave�s legs, then manoeuvres behind Mia so you not only get to see the harsh kicks she delivers but her amazing ass as well. When the slave goes down again, she pulls him up by his cock and slaps his balls with her cupped hand a dozen times, asking "Who's in charge?" The slave starts to stumble only five kicks into Minute Three, and Mia graciously allows him to crawl behind her and kiss her glorious ass cheeks.

"Do you love my ass?" she asks him. "Is it the most beautiful ass you've ever seen?". The slave desperately wants to stay there on his knees, kissing her ass, and the emotion is evident in his reply when he tells her how much he loves it. "I love it, Goddess; I devote my life to it" he says. She asks if he would like to be smothered under it forever and says that at least then he would know his life had meaning. However, Mia isn�t finished with him and tells him to get back up because she still has plans for his balls. He�s fully erect as he stands back up. She delivers another 16 kicks before she looks at the camera and tells you to give her a call so she can torture your balls, too. She delivers 16 more slaps to his nuts before dragging him to his knees, cock in one hand, balls in the other, all the while twisting and pulling on both. She yanks him back up and delivers another half dozen kicks, before asking "Would you like me to invite my girlfriends over to kick you in the balls, too?" Mia giggles throughout the scene. Such a nasty Princess... she loves his pain and devotion. Another six kicks bring the slave back to his knees and Mia orders him to the trample floor where she locks him up, saying "Good, now I have you right where I want you!".

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: CBT, PRINCESS, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: ball busting, princess mia, kicking, cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Brutal Assault On His Balls. Starring Princess Mia
    Runtime : 00:06:01
    File Size : 478 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Dominatrix Annabelle - Asleep in the Stables Full video. Starring Lady Annabelle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Dominatrix Annabelle - Asleep in the Stables Full video. Starring Lady Annabelle
    Runtime : 00:32:55
    File Size : 401 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

PlayObey - Game Under

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow!!! Pixel's personal face seat totally failed to stay conscious! Pixel's Reverse Headscissors are absolutely merciless as she makes her face seat go "Lights Out!" not once; but twice! Due to the powerful nature of Pixel's Ultimate Domination, this video is in 3 segments: A pair of Reverse Headscissor Knockouts - one after another - then a humiliating sequence of Perfect Reverse Facesitting & Face Bouncing finishes!

Pixel gave her "alpha male" seat an evening to rest after she made him go "Nighty Night!" between her thighs (and then underneath her ass) yesterday evening; and tonight Pixel totally proves just how easily she can expertly KO her face seat in both The Reverse Headscissor AND The Reverse Facesitting positions!

Her seat cannot be entirely blamed for passing out during Pixel's Reverse Headscissors, especially when she grips his hair to shove his face TIGHT, his nose trapped right up against her leotard's thong for intense Figure-Four Scissors! Being put through the vice grip of Pixel's python-esque gymnast thighs makes her face seat BEG & PLEAD for mercy... until he is completely silenced... softly twitching as he slowly attempts to come to...

...that's when he's met with only the most glorious facesitting ass imaginable landing perfectly upon his smothered face! Demands of 100% obedience grace the air, as he is laid breathless, forced to submit to the ultimate realty of service underneath the ass of Pixel for the rest of his days!

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SNIFFING, LEOTARD FETISH

Keywords: knockout, ko, leotard, bodysuit, aggressive, verbal domination, humiliation, figure four, scissors

<!--more-->

File Name : PlayObey - Game Under
    Runtime : 00:19:01
    File Size : 466 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Cuckie Meet Pool Boy - full version

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This video combines Cuckie Meet Pool Boy 1, 2 and 3. The videos can also be purchases separately. I'm lounging outside and can't help but notice the hot, built black pool boy and invite him in the house. My pathetic cuckold husband is playing pool. I collar and lush cuckie and instruct cuckie to get naked and make us drinks. I also make him clean the pool wearing just his chastity cage. Now its time for cuckie to fluff the delicious stud and clean my heels while the real man devours my pussy. I make out with my new lover and ride his bbc until I scream in orgasm. My husband is ordered to clean my cum off my stud and gag hard on his cock. I instruct him to worship my lover's toes while we I continue to bounce hard on him. He fucks me hard against the pool table while cuckie lies face up under our dripping juices. Lot of super sensual high energy in this hardcore scene! While I make out with my hot new lover my husband gets to demonstrate his deep throating skills and taste my juices off a real man's cock. This high intensity romp ends with cuckie cleaning up a nice juicy load of protein off my stud's cock. Yummy!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: FORCED BI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CHASTITY, BLOW JOBS, INTERRACIAL

Keywords: @vancouverdomina, eurasianpersuasion.com

<!--more-->

File Name : Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Cuckie Meet Pool Boy - full version
    Runtime : 00:33:28
    File Size : 1.43 GB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Good morning my darling. Starring Mistress Netti

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The young mistress Netti wake up her slave in the morning. First sweet and lovely, but he dont want to wake up. So later hard and painful, that he stand up and go to his work to get money for her goddess.

Footdomination and Footworship, Trampling, Chocking, Spitting, Faceslaps, Nylon Worship

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, SPITTING, NYLON ENCASEMENT

Keywords: foot domination

<!--more-->

File Name : YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Good morning my darling. Starring Mistress Netti
    Runtime : 00:14:19
    File Size : 328 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Bratty Foot Girls - 3 Facesitting Rounds With Mandy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Octavio has challenged Mandy to a wrestling match which he didn't think she was serious about. When she turns up ready to go Octavio laughs and says he wants to up the ante by making it a bondage wrestling match. Mandy eagerly agrees as the two square off. Mandy says it will be best of 3 round and Octavio agrees. Mandy quickly gets the upper hand tying Octavios hands and legs together as he squirms to get away. Not before she mounts him and sits squarely on his face, making sure her pussy is firmly pressed against his nose so he cannot breathe. He struggles to talk as Mandy asks him if he gives up. He succumbs to the first round and demands she untie him for the next rounds, but Mandy says oh no, he will stay tied up! She drags him onto the bed and really ramps up the facesitting! She tapes his mouth closed and pulls out a timer to see how long he can handle under her. Will he even last the 3 rounds now?

Starring: Mandy Candy, Octavio Fullbuster

*FACESITTING* *BONDAGE WRESTLING*

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, BONDAGE MALE, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER

Keywords: mandy candy, octavio fullbuster, bondage wrestling, pussy, vagina faces sit

<!--more-->

File Name : Bratty Foot Girls - 3 Facesitting Rounds With Mandy
    Runtime : 00:24:23
    File Size : 271 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Screwed against his will. Starring Mistress Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's never a good sign, when Mistress Anette slowly straps her slave to the caning bench, his ankles, thighs, wrists and his upper body, with a grin on her face. The slave doesn't see, but a big strapon is hanging from her crotch. The moment he realizes this, the strapon disappears in his mouth, Mistress Anette forcefully fucks his mouth with it, before she lubricates his asshole and after inserting a finger, she changes it with her strapon and screws him against his will.

Features: strapon, dildo sucking, fingering, female domination

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, EXTREME DOMINATION, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO FUCKING

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, strapon strap-on

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Screwed against his will. Starring Mistress Anette
    Runtime : 00:12:40
    File Size : 121 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

SEXY KNOCKOUT ASSASSINS - KOA-098 Ashley's Vicious K.O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashley wildcat hits the mats once again, this time dressed in a gold skin tight bikini. You can see all the muscle definition of her superbly chiseled body. Her legs, lethal, headscissors that would destroy any man. Chadam felt the wrath of her "" and her almighty Anaconda squeeze. Ashley loved to just toy with chadam, placing him in excruciating holds, mocking, laughing and humiliating him while he tries to escape. Seeing the pain and suffering on his face, jut made Ashley go that much harder on him, trapping, smothering, and squeezing the life out of him. It looked as though chadam was going to be put out a few times in her holds, chadam tapping quicker and quicker as the time wears on. She teaches chadam a lesson in her scissors, showing him her awesome power making his face turn from red to purple. Her facesits were seriously air depriving, making sure to seal his air completely off. Ashley decided after trash talking and humiliating him, it was time for chadam to take a long nap. She slams her ass down onto his face, secures him down, ignores all of his taps, until he stopped moving. Ashley went a few steps further and lifted his arm, seeing that his arm didnt fall fast enough she plants her ass down squarely onto his face again. Ashley really wanted to make sure he was not going to wake up anytime soon. Finally chadam lay lifeless on the mats, Ashley stands up grabs his arm, it falls to the mats with a thunk, and she stands over him laughing. Chadam was so far gone, he was actually snoring as Ashley poses victoriously over his body placing her foot on his chest, flexing and smiling from ear to ear.

Related Categories: AMATEUR, ASS SMOTHERING, AMAZONS, BBW, ASS HUMILIATION

Keywords: catfight, wrestling, mixed wrestling, female wrestling, domination, humiliation, trample, scissors, smother, scissorhold, femdom, foot worship, farting, jeans facesitting, ssbbw

<!--more-->

File Name : SEXY KNOCKOUT ASSASSINS - KOA-098 Ashley's Vicious K.O
    Runtime : 00:08:00
    File Size : 118 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - BP - 4 Girls Brutally Assault slave that Hates Being Ballbusted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1080 HD This slave is very new to ballbusting and he hates it. But, he is Amadahy�s property and she can do with him whatever she pleases. His likes and dislikes no longer matter. Not only does Amadahy decide to ballbust him, she invites three friends over to help break him in. They do not go easy on the newbie. He�s going to have to get used to ballkicking at some point anyway! Every time the weak slave drops to the ground, the group of girls make him stand right back up again and take some more. Amadahy puts on a good display of hard kicks for her girlfriends before inviting them to partake. The slave can�t really take an assault from four girls, he can barely take ballkicks from one. The girls have to literally hold up his limp body to keep kicking it. Every girl gets a turn! At one point, it seems as though the slave is really down for the count. But Sasha still hasn�t gotten her turn! They force the barely conscious slave to stand and take a few more kicks, because that�s what�s only fair for poor Sasha, who had to go last. When the slave drops one final time, he starts babbling incoherently and crying out loudly in pain. Amadahy just keeps kicking his prone body as he rolls on the ground, trying to avert impact from Amadahy�s boot. (12:07 long)

Clip Contains Amadahy, Kendall, Natalya, Sasha Foxx, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Boot Domination, Brat Girls

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - BP - 4 Girls Brutally Assault slave that Hates Being Ballbusted
    Runtime : 00:12:07
    File Size : 903 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Fuck My Boy Pussy. Starring Anna Lee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Anna Lee is enjoying her cigarette while she sits above her slave's quarters. While this worthless slave tries to look up at her through his cage bars, Goddess Anna makes him beg her to fuck his boy pussy while she blows smoke in his face. Then informs this pathetic bitch that he must first please his Goddess and lets him out. Once her slave is unlocked and on his knees she straps a chindo to his fuck hole and instructs him that he better please her or else. Bratty Dom Anna Lee is using her pathetic fuck boy for her own amusement, she has made him already fuck her young wet pussy with a chindo, and he failed to make her cum, So now she has dragged him out of his cage and straddles his chest and makes him watch closeup as she masturbates with her big black vibrator, Letting him taste her nectar as she shoves it in his mouth after she has reached orgasm, Then tells him that's how it's done now beg me to fuck your boy pussy Bratty Dom Anna Lee has had to satisfy herself And now is strapped up with a thick 10" inch cock and ready to spread and gape some boy pussy. Bratty Dom Anna makes her slut puppy suck and deep throat her hard cock, Gagging and spitting all over it as she makes him beg her to Fuck his boy pussy She smacks his face and bends him over the fucking horse and spreads that tight little boy cunt and rams and fucks him hard.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Fuck My Boy Pussy. Starring Anna Lee
    Runtime : 00:18:03
    File Size : 1.53 GB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - FS - Gambling With Cousin Clem (Face Slapping). Starring Princess Dakota

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BRUTAL FULL FORCE FACE SLAPPING

Princess Dakota enjoys tormenting her Cousin Clem as much as possible, playing sadistic games. He must be a good sport and play along, as failure to do so will result in the Princess divulging to the family his history of perverted behaviour to her when she was growing up. The Princess brings out her deck of cards, and Clem's hands are bound behind his back. He must pick a card with his mouth, and the card determines how many face slaps he will receive. Clem is a master at picking a bad hand. Tens, eightsa��a�� And even if the card is low, the vicious slap easily compensates for it.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Related Categories: FACEBUSTING, FACE FETISH, BEATDOWNS, GAMES

Keywords: princess dakota, card games

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - FS - Gambling With Cousin Clem (Face Slapping). Starring Princess Dakota
    Runtime : 00:07:03
    File Size : 261 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Naked Mistress-Fever. Starring Mistress Lisa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When the Mistress has a real fever and she tells you to go to the pharmacy and bring some pills to make her feel better and you forget about it, well, that's a reallybad idea. Mistress Lisa felt bad and she felt worse as she learnt what happened. So she grabbed a cane and punished her slave really heavy while feeling ill. She feltso hot that she dropped all her clothes meanwhile.

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - Naked Mistress-Fever. Starring Mistress Lisa
    Runtime : 00:13:23
    File Size : 251 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Revenge on the waster slave Full Version. Starring Mistress Suzy and Mistress Margo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Revenge on the waster slave" series:
    1. Mistress Suzy and Margo doesn't like the face of their slave so they decided to make him an other one with firm hits. The reason can be anything for them to beat up poor guy, so they say that their shoes and boots are very dirty. Mistress Margo is vearing black boots and there is a pair of high heeled sandals on Suzy's feet to clean. The guy licks and kisses them but they give them plenty of slaps on the face and spit him too.
    Features: face slapping, female domination, humiliation, high heels, shoe worshipping, spitting

2. After the face slapping Margo and Suzy wants something different, something more. They tie up the slave with ropes by his arms to the ceiling and expose his bare back to their horsewhips. Both girls are clad in tight black latex pants and leather jackets with only a bra under them. Their hits are firm on the slave's back and they are constantly mocking and insulting him. "You think that you are very tough, don't you?" and they laugh.
    Features: whipping, flogging, female domination, corporal punishment, high heels, single tail whip

3. The next level is an other face slapping session. But this time he is tied to a chair and is interrogated by the two Mistresses. They want to know if he did something nasty in the past few weeks and what were they. He tries to deny everything and he says that he was good and didn't do a single bad thing blah, blah, blah. Of course the girls don't believe him and start slapping his face again believing that it will change his mind and he will tell the complete truth to them.
    Features: face slapping, female domination

4. Same slave, same Mistresses but a new situation again. He is laying on his back waiting for the two ladies to decide his fate. As they walk past him and realize that he is on the floor they start to laugh at him and kick him around. They find his situation very tempting to step on his body, his nipples, his thights and even walk across his chest with their high heeled shoes. They spit him in the face, in the mouth, his back and the top of his head and even spit and pour cold water onto his body.

Features: female domination, spitting, humiliating, high heels, boot worship, soft trampling

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FACE SLAPPING, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING

Keywords: lady mistress suzy, margo domina femdom, amazon elegant mistresses, unusual cruel face, slapping busting spit, spitting laughing, slave licking foot fetish, shoe worshipping, whipping flogging, humiliating

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Revenge on the waster slave Full Version. Starring Mistress Suzy and Mistress Margo
    Runtime : 00:55:29
    File Size : 140 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Fucking the bastard Full Version. Starring Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Fucking the bastard" series:
    1. Lady Zita wanted to watch her slave suffer and satisfy her own cruel desires at the same time but she is bored with caning or whipping, she wants some hot, nasty things to happen. She wears a black bra, black leggings and she grows excited as she puts on her strapon and maked the slave suck it like a bitch. After it she fucks him hard as he is on the bed on his hands and knees. After the screwing she fucks his mouth too makes him suck her dick. Features: strap-on, fucking, female domination
    2. Lady Zita tied her slave to the bed, his legs and arms are tied together with a rope and Zita fasten both his legs and arms to an other rope that's hanging from the ceiling. She marvels her creation, loving the picture of the slave in this very humilating, uncomfortable and vulnerable position and she gets so excited she fucks his ass very cruelly. The slave moans from the pleasure and the pain. Features: strap-on, ass fucking, female domination
    3. Zita is absolutely satisfied but she feels that something is still missing. She orders the slave to kneel on the bed and she delivers a hundred very cruel strokes to his bare and totally fucked ass. He has to count each and every hard stroke and at the end his butt is full of huge purple stripes. He loves them even they are really painful, but his adoration towards his mistress makes him happy.

Features: caning, corporal punishment, spanking, female domination

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, CANING

Keywords: lady zita mistress, domina amazon, military elegant femdom, mistresses slave, humiliating hard nansy, caning spanking strapon, unusual vicious tara, cruel bdsm slave, unusual tara daphne, sadist evil mature, institution punishment, painful merciless, humiliating boot licking, ass painful hard cruel, elegant femdom classy

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Fucking the bastard Full Version. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:39:24
    File Size : 78.8 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Victoria's new slave Full Version. Starring Lady Victoria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Victoria's new slave" series:
    Private session with Lady Victoria and with her new slave.
    First part: Victoria prepare her slave fo the first punishment. She ties her slave to the spanking bench and iving him a hard caning punishment. 100 strokes!
    Second part: Whipping punishment on the cross. 100 lashes with single tail whip.
    Third part: Victoria ties her slave to the hogtie position and giving him a last corporal punishment. Bastinado with rattan cane, 75 strokes.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M, CANING, WHIPPING

Keywords: lady victoria elegant, amazon mistresses, mistress domina cruel, unusual femdom, female domination, caning spanking bdsm, painful bench cane, bastinado falaka falaqua

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Victoria's new slave Full Version. Starring Lady Victoria
    Runtime : 00:33:40
    File Size : 298 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Cuckoldress Cameron and Friends - CD - Relaxing Ass Worship Turns into Face Fuck and Grinding

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cameron loves to sit on Marcelloa��s face. Even when she is not using him to cum she likes to sit on his face so she can relax. Cameron likes to read while Marcello gently licks her ass. Cameron ignores Marcelo as he laps at her ass while she reads. It is empowering for her and it puts Marcello in his place. Cameron is a very horny girl though. It doesna��t take long before she decides she wants to cum. The ass licking has turned her on. She orders her cuck to lick her pussy. Cameron starts rubbing her clit with her hand while Marcelo licks her pussy. Marcelo is very frustrated sexually because of the chastity tube. He knows Cameron is very greedy financially and sexually. She loves having orgasms and denying Marcello any. Cameron gets more and more turned on. Cameron then decides to mount her cucks face. Marcelo knows Cameron will use his face to rub her to orgasm. The clip ends after orgasm 1 but she stayed on his face for another after the camera turned off! (8:47 long)

Clip contains: Cameron, face sitting, ass licking, pussy worship, human chair

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

Keywords: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Cuckoldress Cameron and Friends - CD - Relaxing Ass Worship Turns into Face Fuck and Grinding
    Runtime : 00:08:47
    File Size : 70.7 MB

[​IMG]