Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Caned On My Rubber Bed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I leave my little rubber slug alone for a minute and it's humping my latex bed when I return. I guess the click of my tall stiletto high heel shiny boots made it wiggle with anticipation. Well, I don't recall giving it permission to get excited so it deserves a long sharp cane across that ass skin I own. I just love how much it hates pain, but begs me for more since it knows how much it pleases me. I think I'll start caning that ass every day from now on!

Category: CANING

Related Categories: LATEX, RUBBER FETISH, FEMDOM, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Caned On My Rubber Bed
    Runtime : 00:17:15
    File Size : 473 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Broken vase part 1 2 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big clumsy slave strikes back again. He wanted to surprise his mistress with a huge act, cleaning up the whole house and put vases full of colorful and gorgeous scented flowers everywhere. He prepared everything and he heard his mistress stopping with her car in fron of the house and getting off of it. He got so nervous that he accidentally put the last and the most beautiful vase right next to the table...into the air. It instantly fell and broke with a loud crack just as his mistress opened the front door. She didn't realized the fully cleaned house or the flowers everywhere, her exhausted mind only could hear the braking of something. And when she saw it was her favourite and most precious vase lying scattered on the floor at the feet of her slave she got so angry that she took off her fancy clothes, grabbed a cane and shouted at him, to dress off and come with her a nice punishment.

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - Broken vase part 123
    Runtime : 00:39:13
    File Size : 806 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Heaven Scent - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An incredible session with Mistress Serena making her debut at FFF. The slave is used for his Mistress�s entertainment as she toys with his most sensitive parts, starting with his nipples, before electrifying his cock and balls, all the while sat firmly over his face. The more she teases and torments, the more desperate he is to worship. She decides to let him worship her perfect bottom, but the orgasm this quickly induces, means there is a significant price for him to pay�

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Heaven Scent - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Serena
    Runtime : 00:22:28
    File Size : 507 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

Elegant femdom - Lady Ann canes the loser

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Ann uses some canes during this session when she punishes this lazy slave. He smokes too much at his work place. It's dangerous if you have such a sadistic and strict boss like Lady Ann. First she beats lightly than harder and harder finally she breaks some canes on this loser ass. Elegant sexy but cruel caning clip.

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING F/M, FEMDOM, SPANKING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: lady ann, ann

<!--more-->

File Name : Elegant femdom - Lady Ann canes the loser
    Runtime : 00:30:03
    File Size : 656 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Skater Princess Makes Him Lick. Starring Princess Mia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy Mia is a spoiled Princess who figured out early on in life that boys would fall all over themselves just to be near her. So, after spending some hot time in the sun, she has her neighbor lined up to lick and suck her sweaty, dirty feet and toes. He crawls into the room knowing exactly what he has to do. �I got my feet nice and stinky just for you. Now what do you say?� she asks. �Thank you, Goddess� he replies, while his tongue laps at the dirt on her soles. You can clearly see that they�re quite dirty and all that filth needs to be licked off by the slave. She sticks each foot into his mouth and rubs the soles over his tongue, which she uses as a cleaning brush. She takes such delight in her power!

Mia spreads her toes and wrinkles her feet so you get a great close up view of the foot that isn�t in the slave�s mouth. Two very sexy feet; what a shame you aren�t there to help out! Mia makes sure her slave knows that he�s easily replaced and that she�s always in charge, and in addition to the foot licking and toe sucking he�s required to provide, she uses her feet to slap the slave�s face and balls. She sets her feet on top of his head to give you a perfect view of both feet, and asks �Wouldn�t you like to suck these?� and pushes her foot as far down his throat as she can. Clean feet are not all she wants here; she wants to see the slave struggle and suffer as well! As she snuggles into the couch to further enjoy the foot servitude going on, she mentions that later on the slave will lick her armpits, and you can enjoy that hot action in the clip called Everyone Loves A Stinky Goddess.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: DIRTY FEET, FOOT FETISH, PRINCESS

Keywords: princess mia, foot worship, feet

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Skater Princess Makes Him Lick. Starring Princess Mia
    Runtime : 00:05:43
    File Size : 453 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Elegant femdom - Lady Ann belting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The young sexy and cruel dominant Lady Ann punishes the male by full body belting. The slave lays on the sofa and suffers under the cruel strokes of this beautiful Lady. She beats him hard on his back, ass and legs, too.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: lady ann, ann

<!--more-->

File Name : Elegant femdom - Lady Ann belting
    Runtime : 00:05:31
    File Size : 242 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Heel Hole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what it is, but when I see one of my cocks I just have to abuse it! Of course, the slut it happens to be attached to should be grateful for whatever attention I give it. I just love to tie it up, smack, slap and leash it tight. What I love most of all, however, is sticking my metal stiletto heel deep down its shaft hole for a good shoe fuck. My heelslut should know by now its the only way it gets to cum, no matter how painful it might be. Once my heel has had its way with my little whore it'll have to mop up its sticky mess with it's mouth rag! It's already begging to be let out of its cage for some more heel fucking! Such a filthy dirty shoe whore!

Category: CBT

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SHOE FETISH, LATEX, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Heel Hole
    Runtime : 00:10:11
    File Size : 275 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Gloved Finger Fuck Hole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What's my favorite thing to do when stuffing a helpless fuck hole with my arm length rubber gloves? Wearing my gorgeous shiny black patent leather crotch high platform boots with super high thin heels! Poor thing... it can't even seen them. But it can hear all that clicking on the wood floor. Must drive it insane knowing my beautiful boots are so close, but just out of sight. No worries, it's attention quickly gets focused on my fingers being driven deep in its gaping glove hole and crammed down its throat. All of it must have been too much since that little floppy useless cock I own tried to squirm back in its hole. For that the slut gets cropped hard!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FINGER FUCKING, LATEX, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, RUBBER FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Gloved Finger Fuck Hole
    Runtime : 00:14:03
    File Size : 406 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Hooked On My Cane

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little bitch thought its new life devoted to me would be all about licking my boots and sniffing my nylon smothered feet. In other words, all those things that it wants. This isn't about what it wants, this is about what I want! And there's nothing I like better than reinforcing that every chance I get. Sure I do love having my boots licked, but I love inflicting pain on man flesh just as much. Lassoing those balls that I own and sticking my steel bulbed hook in its hole lets the bitch know that I own it, and cranking up the intensity of its punishment each time will eventually make it desire the pain I graciously inflict upon it. Pretty soon it will crave my cane even more than it craves my boots!

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX, ASS HUMILIATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Hooked On My Cane
    Runtime : 00:15:45
    File Size : 460 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick My Rubber Dress

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some lucky little slut-boi was given permission to present me this gorgeous black latex low cut skin tight pencil dress. It feels wonderful to wear, especially with my favorite shiny black patent fetish platform pumps and a pair of smooth silky nude tone pantyhose. This other lucky little slave-bitch was given permission to lick my hot new dress, but only after it suffered on its knees in my dungeon for a few hours. Just to ensure its complete attention was paid to its reward, I kept its head zipped up in my rubber deprivation hood and "my" cock locked up in its little plastic prison. Licking my rubber dress is really the only sex it ever needs!

Category: LATEX

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CANING, HIGH HEELS, CHASTITY

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick My Rubber Dress
    Runtime : 00:14:34
    File Size : 402 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Ass Addict Meditation and Rinse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are a masturbator and would love a trip to the Edging Salon, you have to buy this clip. The clip is best enjoyed in headphones or even better, VR goggles. The clip starts off with an introduction to your teaser and you are let out of chastity. A series of amazing ass addict scenes from the Brat Princess archive are put in front of you while you are instructed to jerk from an audio narration. The music is very relaxing and mesmerizing. This combined with the asses, tears the masturbator�s brain wide open so we can fill it with our poison. The music opens your brain while verbal and a visual insult fills it. Our goal is to change the masturbators personality for the betterment of pretty girls. The masturbator is then given a cum countdown and told to stop. This is the first of several cum countdowns in the video. As the scenes play out, other ghost like images of Brat Princesses insult or mock you are placed in the video. Remember the overall goal is to change your personality through erotic manipulation. The video also depicts hapless males licking girl�s asses to the amusement of the Princesses. A jerk addict will be unlikely to last the entire video. After the masturbators brains is sufficiently rinsed, it is instructed to lock itself back up into chastity. A cruel Princess looks on enjoying a sucker while you lock yourself back up. There are elements of Financial Domination, Emotional Cruelty, JOI, Cum Countdowns, Chastity, Ass Worship, Ass licking, Face Riding, Edging, Oiled Asses, Bikini Addicts, and extreme Brat Princess Behavior in the clip. Christina, Cali Carter, Natalya, Sara Luvv, Kendall, Amadahy, Chichi Medina, Luscious Lindsay, Alexa Rydel, Cherry Morgan, Charlotte Cross, Mia, and more make appearances in this epic Brat Princess clip! (14:06 long)

Clip Contains: Multiple Brat Princesses, Female Domination, Ass Fetish, Mind Control, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Humiliation, Oil Fetish, Ass Worship, chastity, cum countdown, JOI, Financial Domination, Bikini Girls, Ass Licking, Milking Machine, and Face Riding.

Related Categories: ASS FETISH, ASS WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, HUMILIATION

Keywords: ass fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - BP - Ass Addict Meditation and Rinse
    Runtime : 00:14:06
    File Size : 917 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Human Smoke Filter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's so nice to return to the dungeon after an elegant evening out to find my human air cleaner right where I left it... like it had any choice. Now, it has no choice but to fulfill the service I've tasked it with -- to filter my smoke! Such a lucky little object. I do enjoy a nice cigar to cap off the evening's affairs and having a little sadistic fun just adds to my night. I don't really care that it doesn't smoke -- it just lives to serve. So very amusing to use that cock as my ashtray after I blow copious amounts of smoke into it's mask for it to consume and freshen up the room.

Category: SMOKING

Related Categories: GAS MASK, MEDICAL FETISH, HUMAN ASHTRAY, FEMDOM, LATEX

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Human Smoke Filter
    Runtime : 00:14:43
    File Size : 438 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lubed To Spurt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's nothing like the sensation of full rubber clinging to my body and a gas mask encasing my face. Its like suiting up into another body. My little rubber pet is suited up as well. Well suited for my amusement, of course! I make sure it knows who controls its every breath before moving my attention to that toy I keep between its legs. All that heavy breathing must have excited my cock since its just begging for its hole to be invaded deep down and a good long slippery stroking until I allow it to release every last drop. So much lubrication extracts so much cum!

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: GAS MASK, FEMDOM, LATEX, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lubed To Spurt
    Runtime : 00:12:26
    File Size : 318 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Boots Fuck You Whore

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little heel whores don't get to fuck my boots, my boots fuck them... literally! This slut adores my shoes so much I decided it might be fun to let my footwear fuck it from both ends. The pointy toe of a six inch heel pump is forced down its throat and strapped around its head while I sit back and make it ride my boot heels. Imagine how good it must be to feel that slender sharp heel plunging deep in its pink hole. I bet it really feels owned, and it should... it is owned by me and enslaved to my high heel collection! Moan like a whore when my boot fucks you, bitch!

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Boots Fuck You Whore
    Runtime : 00:14:33
    File Size : 436 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - I Smoke It Eats

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The enclosed latex hood is the perfect decoration for my human waste bin. When its garbage hole isn't required, I can just zip it up and stow it away like anything else I own that I don't happen to need at the moment. If I feel like relaxing with a cigar, like I did tonight, I can just unzip its rubber covered face to expose my hungry ashtray. It needs to learn that it's not human any longer -- it's nothing more than an object that exists to serve my purposes! I took my time to enjoy this smoke while dangling my boot heel in front of its glassy eyes, and spitting and ashing into its gaping trash hole. When I was done, I put out my hot cigar on its tongue, stuffed the butt in its mouth and zipped it back up! Then starts the auto cleaning cycle for the next time I need to dispose of my waste.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, SMOKING, BOOT FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - I Smoke It Eats
    Runtime : 00:13:10
    File Size : 380 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick The Floor I Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My human mop was lusting after my thigh high 12-inch black leather platform beauties so I decided to have some fun with it purely for my entertainment. It couldn't get up even if it wanted to. Those balls that I own are locked and tethered to the floor keeping the little worm slithering down on the filthy floor where it belongs! Like it would even want to be anywhere else. I smack the most sensitive flesh on its ass with my stiff leather crop and make it crawl in circles literally licking the floor I walk on! Good for reminding it of its proper role in my world, and I do like a clean floor. It gets rewarded with a few licks of my boots, but then it must work that tongue sponge harder on the floor to earn some more licks. I could do this all night!

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, LEATHER, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick The Floor I Walk On
    Runtime : 00:12:55
    File Size : 357 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Livia`s first time in Bdsm Studio. Starring Goddess Livia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The young goddess Livia has her first time in a Bdsm Studio with a slave. He told her his fantasies and Livia enjoy it to fulfill his wishes and give him a lot of different painful treatments.Whipping, Nipple Torture, Candle Burning and Hot Wax, Heels Torture, Ballbusting

Related Categories: WHIPPING, WAX PLAY, NIPPLE PLAY, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING

<!--more-->

File Name : YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - Livia`s first time in Bdsm Studio. Starring Goddess Livia
    Runtime : 00:16:43
    File Size : 383 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - Slaps For Ass. Starring Jessica and Sara

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both Jessica and Sara have very desirable asses. Both girls also love to humiliate this slave who they know craves their ass. So the rules are simple, accept being bitch slapped to earn their ass.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Slaps For Ass. Starring Jessica and Sara
    Runtime : 00:07:04
    File Size : 1.27 GB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Strafkamer - MISTRESS BATON's Filthy Little Chastity Pig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A bottom, supposed to be in chastity, lets it slip that he still manages to pleasure himself. Mistress Baton, wearing a pastel latex catsuit, is not impressed and takes him through a humiliating, multi-implement punishment session. It consists of, among others: stiletto trampling, face slapping, paddling, caning, foot torture, hot wax pouring on his penis, strokes with a dragon tongue and some more with the ferocious ochsenziemer.

The filthy little piggy is locked in a cage, like the that he is.

Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, PADDLING, STILETTOS, LATEX, PET PLAY Keywords: mistress, baton, strafkamer, disciplinarian, dominatrix, latex, stiletto, torture, pig, filthy, ochsenziemer, dragon, tongue, slap, chastity

<!--more-->

File Name : Strafkamer - MISTRESS BATON's Filthy Little Chastity Pig
    Runtime : 00:16:12
    File Size : 102 MB
    Resolution : 728x408

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - your Little Piggy Balls Are Mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My new shoes don't get ruined they just ruin! I took this little piggy as My new pet and he went wee wee wee all the way home. But not because he was happy CAUSE I WAS DESTROYING HIS NUTS. I got My new ultra-spiky ankle boots out to see how long My new pet will last. If his balls don't stay on after My ballbusting there of no use to Me anyway, so I kick him again and again and again till he can no longer stand then I kick him some more. His was a fun pet while he lasted but all good things must come to an end. I just wish he could have lasted longer then 11 min, Ill miss the little runt.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, EXTREME DOMINATION, BDSM, BOOT DOMINATION, PET PLAY

Keywords: princess jennifer, jenn, plastic wrap

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - your Little Piggy Balls Are Mine
    Runtime : 00:11:25
    File Size : 174 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]